[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 59

Post the toastiest of roasties, greentext stories, anything you like
>>
>genuinely hate women, or at least the way 99.99% of them behave
>yet want someone to acknowledge me and love me despite my shitty personality and nonexistent self esteem
The suffering will never end, will it?
>>
>>36671166

>implying even ugly women have to work

they'll just get some beta provider to do it for them
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (834KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
834KB, 2404x1260px
>>36671166
This one describes roasties perfectly
>>
>>36671166
>be me
>crowded bus station
>homeless preggers roastie ask me for help
>smile and say no
>roastie starts to cry
>salty tears are delicious to me
fuck women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moD7_ur-d5w
>>
File: 1492212530842.jpg (73KB, 628x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492212530842.jpg
73KB, 628x960px
>>36671778
This is the picture I've been looking for the longest. Thank you robro
>>
>>36671804
How the fuck can someone be so delusional
>>
File: 1487982198026.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487982198026.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>36671738
Get a dog if you want companionship.
>>36671747
I used to feel bad for the the betas but a fool and his money are easily departed.
>>36671789
You're doing the lords work anon
>>
>>36672165
>Get a dog if you want companionship.
Yeah I know but it isn't the same. Not to mention I'm bad with animals in general.
A dog doesn't have smooth skin, it doesn't smell good, etc
>>
File: arguing with holes.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with holes.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>woman thinks she's winning the argument by using her holes
kek
>>
File: 1492302791663.jpg (393KB, 450x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1492302791663.jpg
393KB, 450x1045px
>>36672088
I think he's probably a male feminist. That'd be my best guess
>>36672193
You just miss the physicality of relationships. You'll be fine.
>>
>>36672508
>the physicality of relationships
Not really. A human and a dog aren't the same.
>>
>>36671778
can someone give me a specific instance when this happened?
>>
>>36672676
>video games
>4chan
>>
>>36672676
dungeons and dragons
video games
both started out as niche hobbies where people were "nerdy" or weird for liking them, but eventually it became so mainstream that it really doesn't resemble anything like it used to

videogames especially, nowadays it's just shitty people trying to piss each other off in online games. Any semblance of sportsmanship is long gone to the point where "good game" or gg has been twisted from a congratulations to an insult "ggez".
This is all because it became mainstream, and people think that if they act tough and mean to people, they'll get rewarded with sex
>>
>>36672762
I dont see how women fit in that picture though
>>
>>36672715
>>36672762
you misunderstand when i say specific
>>
File: Kobold.png (618KB, 1330x629px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold.png
618KB, 1330x629px
>>36672646
>y. A human and a dog aren't the same.
>>
>>36672807
>more normalish people start joining
>women start joining to cosplay and play to get attention
>more normalfags join to try to get "gamer girls"
>these normalfags treat the original audience like shit and try to show of to get the women
it describes that perfectly

>>36672820
so DnD, MTG, online video games, and anime aren't specific enough?
looks like you're just trying to move the goalposts so you don't have to admit this happens
>>
>>36672762
>video games
Hahahahahahahahaha
That's hilarious. Because it's not like when they started out it was the cool and hip thing to be doing. You know going down to the arcade with your friends and trying to get the high score.
>>
>>36672676
Computer programming as a hobby/occupation has followed a very similar trajectory, with (by my recollection) the tipping point occurring in the mid-nineties with the sudden success of Netscape and the field now flooded with "I'm doing programming" SJWs and controlled by sociopathic managers and investors.
>>
>>36672676
This board
Just look at all the fembot and normie threads.
>>
>>36672863
>so DnD, MTG, online video games, and anime aren't specific enough?
a specific situation
like a greentext story or something, something with a more personal element.
>>
>>36672646
You can show a dog about the same amount of affection to the obvious extent so your point is a bit moot to me.
>>
>>36672871
i don't know if you're joking or not, but games like dota were not mainstream and playing them over the age of 12 made people think you were a basement dweller.
Now every "alt" girl has a LoL account she uses to try to pull in sugar daddies
>>
>>36672878
>success of Netscape
what success? Microsoft crushed it and it aint around anymore?
>>
>>36672912
So you want anecdotal evidence? Then you'd just say anecdotes aren't reality and just go outside. You keep moving the goalposts buddy
>>
>>36672676
Specific examples: yugioh, street fighter competitions (forgot what its called but you know, the one where a few amerilards go against spics and chinks), counter strike

There's even a pretty famous tranny in the SF scene.

Overall: videogames, online communities like the various chans and vidya boards.
>>
>>36672878
yeah, programming used to be for socially awkward geeks
going to programming shit now is just fucking torture since there are so many people who think fizzbuzz in python makes you a programmer. Also all the fags and trannies get annoying now that it's been normalized
>>
>>36672919
>make a dog thread
5 replies and then falls down to page 10 and gets bumped off the board
>make a girl thread
300+ replies that reaches bump limit.
>>
>>36672088
>How the fuck can someone be so delusional

You should check out the stories of some of the people who get scammed by Nigerians.

I've read about cases where someone has paid like $100,000 to some Nigerian scammer over 10 years, and gotten nothing in return (obviously) -- and then absolute proof emerges that the Nigerian is a scammer -- but the "victim" still believes that the scammer will deliver on his promise some day.

I've seen actual video interviews of the "victims", and they're so pathetic it's mind-blowing. For example, the interviewer will lay out the air-tight case that the Nigerian is a scammer, and even gets the "victim" to agree that all the facts are true. Then the camera will focus up-close on his face, looking really sad, and he says "yeah, I guess it's possible it could be a scam", and then 10 seconds later he'll say that he still has faith that the scammer was acting with good faith and he still trusts him to deliver on his promise.
>>
File: FmcKVnk.jpg (32KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
FmcKVnk.jpg
32KB, 500x356px
>>36672871
It started with social media. Men didn't care about their gender on the Internet so they didn't advertise what gender they are. It was always assumed they were men. Why would a guy advertise they are a guy anyway?
>>36673051
I did say to the obvious extent. Obvious is obviously obvious.
>>
>>36672926
I don't know if your joking or not but video games did not start out as niche hobbies. They were literally designed to target children so they would spend endless amounts of money on them trying to get a high score. Video games have never been a niche hobby. Literally every one born post 1980 is expected to have played video games or to enjoy playing them. And women have in no way ruined the video game industry. Nothing has changed. They still put out great games year after year.
>>
>>36672984
The fags and trannies have always been there, it's just now that they're more vocal since they have an army of whiteknights to stand up for them in case they wanna chimp out and kill themselves.
>>
>>36673165
>Why would a guy advertise they are a guy anyway?
gay anonymous lewd shit
>>
>>36673165
How was that even relevant to the topic of video games being a "niche" and "nerdy" hobby from their start?
>>
File: dDyJSDU.jpg (82KB, 556x787px) Image search: [Google]
dDyJSDU.jpg
82KB, 556x787px
>>36673167
You are being obtuse for no other reason I can conceive. Gamergate? Assassin's Creed? Mass Effect Andromeda?
>>
>>36672941
Netscape's IPO marked the start of the dot-com bubble and kicked off a years-long frenzy of investment in Internet startups. Software companies had been successful before, but the dramatic success of Netscape's stock offering (individual programmers became millionaires overnight) turned people's attention to what had for decades been considered a pastime for nerds and losers.

Shortly thereafter, feminist idealogues collectively announced the discovery of "systemic gender-based discrimination" throughout the industry and started demanding women be given positions in software companies---that is, they women be handed the same wealth and status recently conferred upon the very men they'd been spitting all over right up until Netscape's success. This continues today in the relentless calls for "more women in STEM" and all the funding given to coding bootcamps and similar groups that are open exclusively to women.

The dot-com bubble is also when we saw most of the power in the industry being handed over to venture capitalists, who control the availability of investment money and generally end up calling the shots in startups, diluting the equity of and quickly replacing with "old boy" managers the techie nerds who actually found these companies.

So the whole industry has gone pretty much the way Anon's image describes.
>>
>>36673167
home video games as adults then
that's been niche and largely been a topic of ridicule for guys, so you can imagine how, after being made fun of for years about having a hobby, you don't want the same women to take part in the hobby and act like they were always like that

it gets frustrating when people aren't around for the hard times in a community and just show up for the good times and act like they're just like everyone else

the influx of indie games, women complaining about games, women complaining about representation, gays complaining about representation, and cosplayers have ruined video games and turned it into a shell of how it used to be
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>36673257
>gets mad when people shit on them for a hobby
>can't understand why they don't accept it
>people accept the hobby
>gets mad at people for accepting the hobby
???
Admit it. You're just an edgy contrarian.
>>
>>36672676
Video games, comic books, 4chan.
>>
File: xDC8tDd-1.jpg (676KB, 1193x1642px) Image search: [Google]
xDC8tDd-1.jpg
676KB, 1193x1642px
>>36673221
Yeah wrong person. Meant for >>36672676
>>
>>36673253
I guess it doesn't help that all the tech shit seems to be concentrated in California.
>>
>>36673315
no, just get sick of it being essentially the same people who shit on a hobby 5 years ago now wanting to be a part of it. Even when women are a part of a hobby like video games, they still shit on the people who have been in there for longer than them by saying they have no life, are creepy, etc.
Your high school bully beats the shit out of you regularly for years. One day, he asks you for a kidney because he has kidney failure. is it unreasonable to tell him to fuck off?
>>
>>36673315
Shut up you woman loving nigger. Women need to be rounded up and exterminated.
>>
>>36673239
>people complain about lack of non sexualizes female characters
Nothing happened kiddo. Nothing changed
>but they still make terrible games muh ASS_ASSins Creed muh Mass Defect
Gee it's almost like it's hard to make a game interesting and new if you've pumped out 5 sequels all based around the same gameplay concept
>>
File: 1467221236689s.jpg (4KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
1467221236689s.jpg
4KB, 112x125px
>>36672676
If you can't tell any examples of this happening you're one of the dudebros or staceys ruining our fun.
>>
>>36672919
>your point is a bit moot to me.
I'm not talking about the objective utility or value, I'm just saying that holding and giving affection to a human being isn't the same than giving it to a pet.
Maybe the japs will find a way to simulate actual warmth with robot waifus one day
>>
>>36673352
do these graphs account for different tax brackets?
>>
>>36673402
>equating a hypothetical situation that is in no way comparable or relevant to the topic being discussed
Still haven't taken high school English have you? Just further proof you are an underage contrarian. So what times change. Get over it. I play video games a shit ton and no girl has ever called me weird or a creep for doing it. I play them in my uni's library and nobody gives me shit for it. Get a grip.
>>
>>36672676
Check out comicons back in the old days, it was just men coming together and showing love for their hobby.

Now look at it today, it's a bunch of cosplay sluts looking for attention.
>>
>>36673527
Man. It's almost like the first generation of gamers were mostly boys. And then the video game industry boomed so the next generation of gamers was full of boys and girls. It's almost like it's an industry designed to appeal to the largest audience possible!
>>
>>36673525
>uni's library

Who's the underage again? This site needs to have an age restriction, 25 years old at the very least.
>>
>>36673376
>I guess it doesn't help that all the tech shit seems to be concentrated in California.
Apart from the weather, it's a real shame.
>>
>>36673603
>heh you have to be under 25 to be in university
>heh heh anyone younger than me is underage
Wew lad
>>
>>36673376
yeah, why did that happen?
>>
File: vDvilWZ.jpg (81KB, 640x1104px) Image search: [Google]
vDvilWZ.jpg
81KB, 640x1104px
>>36673501
Not as far as I can tell but here's the source https://nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/
>>
File: poop.png (90KB, 649x451px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
90KB, 649x451px
>>36671166
Why won't you guys just let women have custody of their children? :'(
>>
>>36673599
You missed the point entirely.
The point is that men are actually interested it the hobby because the hobby is fulfilling and interesting to them. While for women, they are interested in those hobbies because they realize it's a way to garner attention + orbiters.
>>
>>36673664
It has to do both with the personal-computer industry's roots in the hippie and counter-culture movements (no joke; look it up) and the availability of investment money---wealthy capitalists like to live where it's warm.
>>
File: Warpepe.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
Warpepe.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>36671166
I got you OP
>be me
>junior year of high school
>Enjoying physics class
>qt 9/10 sits behind me
>Dani
>not a moron, but not the brightest
>dating a chad
>decide to get her
>try out for sport
>too weak for most of them, plus schedule problems
>choose spring volleyball
>I'm called a faggot for the rest of the year by chads
>Don't give a shit because doing it for the girl
>turns out I'm not bad
>team wins states
>while there meet a 7/10 Junior at our school
>We'll call her Nina
>We date
>Decide to ask her to prom
>she says yes
>Dani stops calling me a faggot
At this point, everything was fine
>few days later
>Nina wants to break up
>Roastie spread rumor I'm a pedophile bc senior asked a junior to prom
>Junior knows its bs, but wants to break up so nothing bad happens to me
>Not sure whether to be pissed or not
>leave high school
>never hear from her again
>mfw

Thanks, Dani. You fucking ruined the only relationship I had.
>>
>>36671738
Nope. The chances of finding a girl who actually has a decent set of morals is incredibly slim. I found a girl like that then I fucked it up. So not only do you have to search for someone decent, you also have to work to keep them too
>>
File: 273.jpg (33KB, 685x315px) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
33KB, 685x315px
>>36673686
>That picture
Pretty fuckin accurate. My child hood best friend to turned into a normie, his girlfriend will fucking verbally assault all of her girlfriends behind there back, constantly.
Then as soon as they are in person its "aww hey girl!! good to see you!!!"
It's pretty sickening, the degree of which female/female comradery is just for show and not an actual bond.
>>
File: lel.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>36673687
Why won't you meanies just show us women how to be smart at the computer?? :'(
>>
>>36673692
Some women are genuinely interested. Just don't give them attention because they are women playing a game. Treat them as another Player and not something special on a pedestal. Easy fix.
>>
>>36673777
>I found a girl like that then I fucked it up
Greentext?
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36673795
Why won't you guys just give me your money? If I don't get half of your paycheck for staying at home and not working then you're a meanie! >:'(
>>
>>36673795
To underscore what I wrote above (>>36673253):

These statistics are the result of TWENTY YEARS of investment in every thing you could possibly imagine to try to get girls interested in programming. Schools and employers everywhere bend over backwards to train, hire and shower with promotions any female who shows the slightest glimmer of interest, and this is the outcome.

There is no discrimination in the industry. Women just don't give a shit about computers beyond learning how to post their dumb selfies on Facebook. The whole "women in STEM" thing is just another attempt at destroying male spaces and beating down men with ambition, nothing more.
>>
>>36673802
I agree, some women are genuinely interested. I feel they are the grand minority however. I know several LoL circles and they all revolve around the girls and their vaginas. They own the discords, they own the men and they have fucked the best men of their groups.

What I'm trying to say is, it's just another way for women to gain a bigger selection pool.

>Treat them as another Player and not something special on a pedestal
Always. and it's gotten me one of those aforementioned LoL bitches
>>
>>36672762
people don't say 'gg' anymore? we always used to say shit before the game like 'gl hf dd' and after was always 'gg' and/or 'rm?'

i haven't really played online vidya since starcraft in 2006
>>
>>36674002
Finally, for anyone interested, link related:

https://fredoneverything.org/girl-coders-patriarchy-and-despair/

"Dear ladies, dear dear ladies, for men coding isn't intimidating. It isn't scary. It is really, really neat stuff. It is neat stuff for us because that's how our heads work. You don't need to bait guys into programming. You just show it to them and go do something else. Computers appeal to guys for the same reason girls appeal to us: it is built in."

And with that I'd better step away from the computer for a bit, I'm so triggered right now I can't even. (Well played, OP.)
>>
>>36671778
saved

this also applies to friend groups. as soon as a girl enters the friendgroup, all the guys start acting differently and the whole dynamic is changed.

fucking faggots reeeeee
>>
Are traps the same as women?
Because if not maybe getting a gf (male) is the answer
>>
File: 1485944516987.png (516KB, 1352x5823px) Image search: [Google]
1485944516987.png
516KB, 1352x5823px
>>36673752
Thank you for your original contribution. I've heard women ruin your life but I learn new methods of their machinations everyday.
>>
What is even the point of these threads other than emotional masturbation?
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>36674257
Are you fucking retarded?

Traps are mentally ill. Treat them the same as any female who strongly immerses herself into fantasy communities like Harry Potter or Dr. Who. They sincerely believe that with enough dedication, they'll get their owl delivered to them from Hogwarts in a Tardis. Just like nasty mentally ill faggots think they can get attention by masquerading as a woman.

There's a reason why I take them on one-way rides to the middle of the desert.
>>
>>36674069
The game hasn't changed just the medium. Women have always used their bodies as ways to gain attention, money, etc. It used to be prostitution. But now because of the first world and the many opportunities it presents women can adapt the practice of prostitution to any industry.
>>
>>36673810
>take an art class at my uni for my minor
>sit next to the most innocent girl I've ever seen
>takes me 3/4ths of the semester to finally muster up the courage to ask her out
>we watch ghibli movies together and click instantly
>begin dating shortly after
>find out the only reason she turned out with good morals is because her single mom always tried to get her to party and date boys so she did the opposite
>I was her first everything
>goes perfectly for a year and a half
>1st fight ends up being about my mental health
>she's genuinely concerned with how much I hate myself
>wanted me to go to therapy
>I refuse, say I can fix it myself (big mistake)
>she then hides the fact that she was planning to break up with me for the next 2 months
>for the last month of the relationship, I was looking at engagement rings since we were so sure that we were perfect for each other and talked about marriage alot
>after finals last semester, she dumped me
>we literally had a conversation that very morning about going in half and half for a Switch
>I'm fucking blindsided
>don't find out until 2 months later that she had been planning the breakup for a while but she put on a good act considering things went about as normal
>she cuts all contact and refuses to give me closure
>do some self reflecting
>realize I actually am selfish and my self deprecation negatively affects everyone around me
>parents had been trying to get me to go to therapy for years but it took this breakup to get me to go
>1 month of therapy in, I bump into my ex at a gamejam
>try to avoid her as much as possible
>can't hold back anymore so I text her after about meeting in person like adults for some closure
>we do just that
>lots of tears and reminiscing
>it's as if we were still dating
>the conversation shifts to us getting back together
>she's really thinking about it
>calls her friend while I'm in the bathroom
>immediately sure that she doesn't want to get back together
>we part ways
Cont.
>>
>>36674327
No bro, trannies are on another level of mental illness than some Potter fans
>>
>>36674327
Do you at least fuck them before you kill.
>>
>>36674341
No disagreements here. I think our argument has reached a mutual agreement. Take it easy my man.
>>
File: 1412809348096.png (222KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412809348096.png
222KB, 976x600px
>>36674239
this has happened multiple times on a mobile game i've played for years clash of clans

i've been in the same clan for the entire time clans have been in existence and every fucking time a "girl" joins up or enters the chat the whole dynamic of the clan changes. it's no longer just me and a bunch of 40/50 something year old dudes bantering back and forth. everybody just starts competing for the "girl's" attention.

makes me fucking angry. there was no damn need to tell people that you're a "girl". i've said in the chat before, 'your holes are not available, it doesn't matter if you're a girl'. girls have ruined the only mobile game i play.
>>
>>36674326
Catharsis.

In an original sense, of course.
>>
>>36674127
they still say it, but it's sarcastic
the most common use is "ggez" after you win along with "gl hf" after you kill someone
check out /v/ for the average person playing games now, they spend over half their time worrying about how much they can try to piss off other people instead of just playing the game
>>
>>36674327
Don't respond to these posters. They are paid to promote degeneracy on this site.
>>
>>36673525
Well then you got lucky, because when I was in school I got made fun of for playing video games by dudebros and women both.
>>
>>36673752
I fantasize about slaying gashes for sport. Xd
>>
File: MjwiRnB.jpg (514KB, 1146x1396px) Image search: [Google]
MjwiRnB.jpg
514KB, 1146x1396px
>>36674354
Wew boyo I can't wait to see how this ends
>>
>>36674566
This makes me agree with >>36674506

Guys need to watch out for each other and protect each other from manipulative whores like this.
>>
>>36674354
>the fact that she needed her friends to tell her what to do bothered me
>send what I thought would be my last text to her ever
>I call her out on letting her friends think for her and tell her I don't plan on seeing her again because she can't think for herself
>she calls me crying and we have a long conversation about not giving a shit about what her friends think (since they hate me with a passion and that's the sole reason they didn't want us to get back together)
>we end up back together and I go to her apartment to hang out
>it's basically like old times
>we talk about taking things slow
>she assures me that I'm worth the risk and wants to be with me again
>have to text her friends to assure them I'm going to treat her right
>one of her friends tells me some of the most hurtful shit I've ever heard in my life
>whatever im finally happy that I got "the one" back
>leave and go back to my place to sleep
>she calls me early in the morning to tell me that she changed her mind
>I'm fucking furious and feel so betrayed
>I've never trusted someone as much as her my entire life and she just fucked me over like that
>I demand to meet up in person
>fuck breaking up over the phone, only cowards do that
>we meet up and discuss her sudden change of heart
>apparently she was up almost all night feelings incredibly anxious and throwing up
>explain that it's because she's going against her friends wishes and feels bad (they bitched at both of us a lot the previous night)
>she says it's just a gut feeling
>it's fucking obviously anxiety
>we part ways again but as I'm walking away she tells me she loves me
>fucking spiral down a pit of depression
>continue therapy, slowly but surely working on myself
Here I am almost 5 months later and I still haven't gone a day without thinking about her. I used to think she had no flaws but now I know she's just too immature and needs to grow the fuck up. Not all girls are bad, but they rely too much on emotion to make decisions
>>
>>36674683
>>we part ways again but as I'm walking away she tells me she loves me

"I manufactured drama so that my life is like a Netflix series and here's my chance to make a movie climax that'll make both of us live happily ever after!!"

Women do not view men as people, only cosmetic accessories to be toyed with for their own amusement and entertainment.
>>
>>36674437
that's annoying. i mean, i used to rage at starcraft sometimes, but i rarely came across other players who were just blatantly dicks like that and i was rarely a huge dick on purpose to people.
>>
>>36674683
Also, I just ran into her at a digital art festival the other day where I had to present a group project. Her project was set up only 10ft away from my group's. I just refused to look in her direction and she ended up leaving early. I fucking hope she still feels bad for what she did. I know I messed up and I understand why she broke up with me, but the way things were handled after was incredibly childish. It was basically bullshit high school drama which I refuse to deal with. And yet here I am, still hoping she'll contact me at some point. I haven't talked to or texted her since january and it still hurts almost as much as when we first split. Fuck. I hate her so much and love her at the same time. It's a shitty feeling
>>
>>36674354
>>36674683
What led you to talk to her and assume she was worth it the first time you met her? Was it just by chance?
How did she figure out that you had issues with your self esteem? Did you tell her?
>>
>>36674414
Play better mobage nigga, gunz girl doesn't have this issue, we're all morbidly obese weebs and crossdressers enjoying little girls in this game, no vaginas allowed.
>>
File: 1491537358947.png (103KB, 979x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491537358947.png
103KB, 979x802px
I'll contribute Op. I learned about how women functioned when I was only about 11.

>Age 13
>some girl in my class, an objective 6/10, comes up to me asking how to workout a math problem
>"fine"
>show her exactly how to do it.
>"ohhhh anon sorry I still don't understand."
>"then asks the teacher I have no patients for you and I have to do my work."
>really loudly "ANON WHY are you so mean to me"
>everyone turns their head
>start giving an autistic speech about how meaness is dependent on each person
>Chad friend pipes up and says "haha anons so smart he probably has a million speeches in his head right now."
>class laughs and goes back to doing work
>tell the roastie very quietly to leave me alone or I'll kick her in the jaw
Later
>break time
>same bitch comes up to me with her friend,8/10
>friend is visibly angry so I assume 6/10 told her what I said
>"anon WHY did you say that to 6/10."
>start telling her that i didn't say anything to her and that I'm hurt that she would accuse me of that
>"hmmm well 6/10 is that true, did you make it up."
"What no way 8/10 you're my bff."
>"i used to be hmph."
>6/10 stomps of presumably to tell others
>start chatting up 8/10 so that she could vouch for me if I got in trouble
About
>before we go inside i kneed 6/10 in the gut for wanting to rat me out
>>
>>36674414
I hate it when girls announce they're girls online. It doesn't fuck matter so why bring it up? REEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
File: whatwomenwant.png (72KB, 825x551px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.png
72KB, 825x551px
>>36674982
some robot meet a fembot from some meetup thread and well, she was ready to talk shit from the get-go
>>
>>36673167
"Women" didn't ruin the videogame industry. Normies did. It just happens to be that most girls are normies.
>>
>>36673686
The study is based on New Zealand, no idea how their taxes work.

If it's a similar case in the US, it's worth noting that over half of taxes are paid by the top 1%, so male super-earners skew the average up enormously (keep in mind that for US income figures there's a large mean-median difference). You also have to account for retirement, single moms, and underclass gender disparities (read: men going to prison while women don't); it's not necessarily perfectly functional women you meet every day sapping all the welfare. The Pareto Principle is working overtime here.
>>
>>36672676
dota
origigigigig
>>
>>36675205
is that the game with the miku hatsune rip off chracter? cause thats all i remember
>>
>>36674982
truly a man without lust.
>>
>>36674925
She stood out from everyone to me on the first day of class. I didn't even know she was into games and anime until after I asked her out. Really it was her looks and the way she dressed that drew me to her. But on the first date, things just felt right. I felt incredibly comfortable with her. Our conversations were organic and not forced. It was just a perfect date even though all we did was talk and watch ghibli movies. Her passion for animation also made me fall hard for her. I learned a lot from her and I probably taught her some stuff about my major though a lot was over her head. It's not too often you find a girl that's passionate about something. They usually take on the identity of the people they date. Really I think that's what both guys and girls should look for in a partner: someone with a passion for something. It doesn't even matter what it is, as long as they have that fire in their heart. I didn't even know that that's what I wanted in a girl until her, so now that's what I'll be looking out for in the future. Right now I'm just talking to a pothead who has absolutely no direction in life just to help me get over my ex (and because I'm lonely). Plus the chick is going back home across the country for the whole summer and when I asked to stay in touch, she warned me that she's horrible at texting and claims she's an "in the moment" type of person. Basically she has no object permanence, if it's not right in front of her, it doesn't exist. Now I'm starting to get attached to this shitty girl just because I'm lonely. The last part had nothing to do with your question but I have no one to vent to.

I told her after a couple months. She was fine with it. It really wasn't a problem until last semester where I just had way too much on my plate and the stress was really getting to me.
>>
>>36674683
NORMIE PROBLEMS LOL

GET OUT GET OUT rrrrreeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36675459
All I do is go to class and sit in my apartment. Just because I'm learning how to approach girls doesn't make me a normalfag. I'm just good at hiding my autism in the few situations that I need to. I'm graduating in a week so it's time to grow the fuck up and stop hiding from my problems. You should try it.
>>
>>36675045
It's not even necessarily normies actively ruining it so much as budgets ballooning so much that getting them is mandatory to break even; good luck making a game up to modern console production standards and turning a profit on a niche audience. The tragedy of modern gaming is that half the DS library is impossible today.

Even back in 6th gen I noticed that my favorite games tended to be on handhelds or PC.
>>
>>36675615
>just because I'm learning how to approach girls doesn't make me a normalfag
Yes it does.
>>
>>36675332
You were lucky to be able to find someone like that at least, even if it didn't work out in the end.
Most girls are exactly the opposite, as you said. They're just molded by whatever their current bf is into and they're boring as shit.
>>
>>36675643
>turning a profit on a niche audience.
nier automata managed to sell 1000000 copies which was apparently far ahead their projections
>>
>>36673352
I don't care enough about women to white knight, but I do care enough about taxes, statistics, and graphs to ask: the article makes a point to mention "women staying at home raising the kids." Does this mean the MFJ (married filing joint) couples are somehow turned into MFS couples for purposes of data gathering? Because that doesn't make any sense. Tax returns aren't set up to be easily divisible between taxpayer and spouse.

I'm not sure I doubt the conclusions, but I HATE to see sloppy data producing sloppy statistics put into sloppy graphs.
>>
>>36671738
>>36671738
This so hard.

Though I'm not sure if I'd say I had a "terrible," personality. More like an unimpressive one. Women are so annoying with how they constantly want to be impressed, like children but everything I say or do just tends to bore them.
>>
>>36673752
Is Dani italian? She sounds like a cunt I know.
>>
>>36675911
italians are either the sweetest people around or the worst motherfuckers what the fuck
never in the middle ground
>>
>be at girls apartment to watch tv, get drunk and cuddle
>try to escalate but she doesn't want to
>invites me for the same thing next week
Why is she doing this to me?
>>
File: public_housing.jpg (93KB, 519x528px) Image search: [Google]
public_housing.jpg
93KB, 519x528px
>>36675870

Women are staying at home to raise kids but they are doing it as single moms who leech off the taxpayer. I have a friend who is dating a single mom. She has one kid and works part time retail. Food stamps pay for most of her groceries and she pays like $20 a month in rent, the rest is subsidized by the government. I'm sure she gets other handouts too. It's not a coincidence that women across the world support larger government - they are the biggest beneficiaries.
>>
>>36675956
I'd like to just get drunk and cuddle.
guess i just cant relate with normalfag problems
>>
>>36675964
So then how are MFJ returns treated? Is that income considered to all belong to the man? In that case, OF FUCKING COURSE stable, rich couples pay most of the tax and singlemom's on food stamps are societal leeches.

This is what I mean by bad data.
>>
>>36675956
She wants attention from you but doesn't want to have to pay you for it with sex.
>>
>>36676014
not good enough, still kv.
But I don't get the situation at all. What does she expect when she invites a guy to watch tv and get drunk?
>>
>>36676089
Unfortunately that's possible.
But I didn't even invest anything in this relationship other than time.
She literally provided everything (her apartment, her drinks, etc).
I don't get it.
>>
>>36675956

She doesn't want to feel like a whore so she acts like she doesn't want the dick, but if you persist she will have sex with you and justify it by thinking "Well I said no but Anon wouldn't accept that so I'm not slutty."
>>
>>36675956
>>36676089
By the way, if you're not happy with this arrangement, the solution is to man up and tell her what you want. If she says no, tell her that's fine, but also never hang out with her again (and go pursue other grills who WILL give you what you want). Don't get angry with her, just make it clear you're putting your own needs and desires first.

Beta males won't do this, which is why they get used and abused by women.
>>
>>36676090
some people just want company,
I for one paid an escort just to watch anime with me.
>>
>tfw you take a shit and still feel like you need to take a shit after
>>
>>36676156
>I didn't even invest anything in this relationship other than time

Time is a man's greatest asset, fool. That's why women always go after it first.

Trust me, she knows exactly what she's doing, even if you don't.
>>
>tfw you rip a huge fart at work in front of customers

Thank God it was silent
>>
>tfw you take a shit and it smears all over your ass crack and mixes with sweat and you have to take a shower directly after
>>
>>36676163
I hope you're right. I'll see what happens this week.

>>36676178
will have to do this if next time nothing happens again

>>36676184
good lord.

>>36676214
Heard that a few times, and it is true.
But still, I don't get it. I'm not amazingly popular or sth that would justify spending all her time and stuff for me.
I just hope what you're saying isn't right this time.
>>
>tfw even though you shook your dick after you pissed there's still a little bit left and after you zip up it comes out and goes through your underwear to leave a stain on your pants
>>
>>36672676

politics

example, merkel is killing germany
>>
>tfw hot summer day and you washed everything else properly but somehow your taint smells shitty and it's dripping with sweat
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Anyone else hit women when they piss you off?
It's the most satisfying feeling in the world when they start crying for being put in their place.
>>
>tfw slimy sticky coffee shits
>>
>>36676272
>But still, I don't get it. I'm not amazingly popular or sth that would justify spending all her time and stuff for me.

Doesn't matter, really. Attention for women is like sex for men: They can never have enough of it, and they'll take it from wherever they can get it (so long as it doesn't create any obligation or responsibility on their part).

Although what >>36676163 says is true: It's entirely possible she's really into you and just doesn't want to feel like a slut. So try again and push a little harder this time, but if she still won't play ball, let her know what the deal is going to be.

>I just hope what you're saying isn't right this time.

Don't worry too much about analyzing the situation. Just go for what you want and don't let any little cunt try to tell you what the rules are. This is the one and only attitude they respect.
>>
>tfw asshole stings after shitting
>>
>>36674257
stfu you liquidbbq shill
>>
>tfw you take a shit so huge it wrecks the holiday inn toilet and the maintenance man has to come fix it and gives your family a new room
>tfw your mom screams at you for this
>>
>tfw pissing on airplane and you suddenly encounter turbulence
>>
>>36674327
>Treat them the same as any female w
you are giving me mixed message here
>>
>>36676410
Once again everything you're saying is true, unfortunately.
I will try to go for it next time. If she's not into it I know what I have to do.
Thank you.
>>
>tfw pissing on greyhound bus going down the freeway and it switches lanes

My apologies to whoever went in there after me and had to sit down
>>
>>36676595
>I will try to go for it next time. If she's not into it I know what I have to do.

Godspeed, my friend. I hope you get laid.
>>
>tfw nasty diarrhea on public toilet and all you have to clean up is their 1 ply that feels like it will give your ass paper cuts
>>
>tfw you piss in a urinal but your stream was stronger than you expected so it splashes back on you
>>
>>36671166
these threads are the last robotic threads on /r9k/
>>
>tfw you're a little kid trying to climb up the stairs to go piss and end up going in your pants half way up
>tfw you cry
>>
>>36672676
Can you make it any more obvious that you are not in anyway a nerd/geek?

Examples:
>Superhero comics
>Anime and Manga
>Video Games and Comp Sci in general
>Table Top Gaming

Hell, this phenomenon has extended into sports which used to be full of nothing but dudebros. The real reason that his is happening is money. Companies now prefer a large casual customer base over a hardcore diehard base which usually all male.
>>
>>36674683
Holy shit, that is so much like what happened to me. Give me like thirty minutes and I'll hop on the PC to write the shit up.

Don't trust women dude. They're vile, selfish, dishonest creatures.
>>
>tfw at McDonald's and spill drink on yourself and it looks like you pissed your pants
>>
>>36672676
This happens in business, many founders walk out of their company when they become disconnected because of the team becoming something they aren't apart of. As it's /v/idya a related company is Jagex - whom built and devved Runescape.

Both owners fucked off when they disconnected from the team they built themselves, once women were involved and HR became something more than a logical thinking it fell through and took too much power, it's like putting a dildo in your team and then adding batteries to it and a cum firing function (i.e. said dildo gets stronger)
>>
>tfw have to wait in huge line at sporting event to use urinal then get pee shy when it's finally your turn to go
>>
>tfw trying to hold your nose and piss at the same time in a portapotty or outhouse
>>
>that small straggler turd you have to work extra hard to squeeze out after a full sized shit
>>
>>36676936
what happened with jagex exactly
>>
>>36674257
I have a trap gf, she is passable and has a bachelor of eng. She moved a long way to be with me. She has the sensitivity/soft touch you'd want from a woman but a man's sensibility and sense of humour.

Says optimally gender dysphoria would be cured mentally at a young age but no professionals are interested in that, which leaves transition or suicide.
>>
>tfw standing in awkward position and angling your dick to hit the bowl properly to avoid stepping in puddles of piss in public restroom
>>
>>36674354
>>36674683
I've never had a good breakup where we still pretend to be friends or even on good terms. I honestly am pretty happy with that, since it's a clean break, and the hatred I develop keeps me from pining like a faggot. Women are garbage and not worth the time anyway.
>>
File: 1Q4r7U5.png (311KB, 543x505px) Image search: [Google]
1Q4r7U5.png
311KB, 543x505px
>>36676826
I'm not even an oldfag but I can tell they're very beneficial to what's left of the board.
>>
>>36676268
>there are people here right now who don't always shower after taking a shit
>>
>>36677060
>gf
>she
look bro, if thats your fetish whatever but its a dude.
>>
>>36677479
I'm an oldfag and honestly it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they just disappeared one day. This board used to be like a bathroom. Stinky and shitty sometimes but a couple squirts of air freshener and some scrubbing and it was good as new. But it's been the same shit every day for so many years now. It seems to be gradually getting better now though. Greentext stories are making a modest comeback! People talk about shit amongst each other except just bitching and whining about it.

I welcome the end of the pepe/robot era. I know this cancer isn't going to go down without a fight but it's worth it to salvage what was once a good board.
>>
>>36677060
I want to be you. Or maybe your gf. I don't know.
>>
>>36677722
Alright but you wouldn't know if you met her. The amount of people I introduce her to that she spooks the shit out of by dropping the voice down deep; I've come to look forward to it. Even after that they never pick up on it and just think she's good at voices.
>>
>>36677727
what do you mean end of robot era? what was before it? Where will all the losers go?

>inb4 nowhere because it's all satire

not in my case.
>>
>>36677727
there will never not be a place for robots. when this board goes to shit, we'll find somewhere else to go.
such is our fate.
>>
>>36671166
My mother is a bitch
Druck as fuck right now but even when im sober i would say the same thing, She fucked me and my dad over so bad i cant even begin to describe it. This cuntj,
>>
>>36677899
>there will never not be a place for robots.
there are places, secret hidden oasis out in the internet
but you dont hear about them, cause you know they only survive through the public being ignorant of their existence.
>>
File: a burning suicidal feel.png (626KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
a burning suicidal feel.png
626KB, 788x720px
>>36677947
>tfw will never find them

how the fuck would i know that one of the biggest loser hangouts would be called "ROBOT9001"? for all i know the next biggest is called 5%0adonanda.
>>
>>36677947
>>36678134
Even if they exist they're most likely slow as fuck
Wizchan is a good example
>>
>>36677842
The losers will stay. But threads like this won't make as much sense for the new losers that will join our company. There will always be males that have trouble coming to grips with growing up. Confusion due to the mixed messages society sends about masculinity. But we're in a time of great social upheaval. We exited the era of Obama and Donald Trump is president. The world order as we know it is shifting and drifting. There will always be betas, loners, and losers. Some of them will be rehabilitated and go on to live a better life and leave this hugbox behind them. Some will kill themselves. Some will reach wizardhood and still keep posting here, bitching about the new kids and their feels

>tfw no gf? Only a normie would want a gf! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But memes come and go. This generation of memes has lived abnormally long. It's starting to look old and decrepit. We had a thread the other day talking about the old days of 4chan and a huge number of oldfags like myself are agreeing. This shit is getting stagnant. I think that's why the board is like it is now. Nobody cares about the "culture" because it's been the same thing for so fucking long it's beyond stale.

The gender warrior red pill MRA shit isn't going to be as relevant to this next generation I predict. Whining about SJWs in an era where their political power has been stripped and they are being endlessly humiliated isn't going to make much sense. Something new will have to take it's place because the feels aren't going away any time soon.
>>
>>36676848
looking forward to it. It might give me some insight on what to do now
>>
How do you convince deluded "muh women did nothing wrong" faggots that they're wrong?
>>
>>36674683
this mirrors my situation almost completely. fuck women. I'm sorry anon.
>>
I think you nerd virgins should come here >>36678450
>>
File: ineedlikedoublethis.png (220KB, 282x441px) Image search: [Google]
ineedlikedoublethis.png
220KB, 282x441px
>>36671804
How can one man be so cucked?!?!?
>>
>>36674127
Sportsmanship has taken a dive in the last 10 years or so from what I can tell after 4 decades of gaming.
The other anon is absolutely right and, personally, I think it's the commercialization of gaming mp as a sport that does it.

It's not that there's less good sportsmanship to be found, it's just that the market is so much larger that all you get nowadays is the 12 year old who fucked your mom.
>>
>>36672912
And i want you to suck my dick.
>>
>>36671738
>The suffering will never end, will it?

Life is suffering, and life ends all the time.

So yeah, it will end.

Unless of course you happen to believe in the multiverse theory.
Because then, each second, month, day, week, year there is a simple choice; live, or die.
From there, the universe splits. One in which you live, and the other in which you die.

And the one that lives gets the choice again.
It splits again.

Each and every time, there is a world, a universe, where you survive.

>Year 1000, still no gf and still no death, I fear god hates me. I "won" every coin flip but together their crushing weight feels like one huge collective loss. Everyone I once knew and loved died, and only in an exceptional few other universes are there others like me, granted this undeath. Out of those, I fear I'm the worst. Existence has become mere hell.

There is a chance, you're the survivor of each coin flip. There really could be no end to your suffering.
>>
>>36674257
trap here
personality wise im a submissive guy
body wise im a qt grill + benis
>>
File: 1484059673556.png (711KB, 1340x3184px) Image search: [Google]
1484059673556.png
711KB, 1340x3184px
This is a VERY long read but it's worth it, a roasty whore get what she deserves and then some.
>>
>>36678411
>Even if they exist they're most likely slow as fuck
the place I go to its a sort of
check the threads at the end of the day sort of deal,
which is fine by me,
not everything has to be chat style
>>
>>36678134
This. Honestly it feels really weird now that I was even able to find this place and more and more you see normies invading and taking this place over.

I just want to complain about how shitty my life is, ffs.
>>
>>36679667
how do you find those places, originally
>>
>>36678134
You could always just make it yourself.
>>
>>36679387
will you be my trap gf
originalaium
>>
>>36679764
word of mouth , tripfag from /a/ decided to make his own chan due to some disagreement with moot some /a/nons followed.
back in 2009 /a/ was pretty much just kv males, so the chan was not about that it just so happen to have that in common as well.
>>
>>36679932
oh is it the one linked on the meguca secret club?
>>
>>36679735
Nobody is really stopping you from talking about how shitty your life is. That's the beauty of 4chan. We have multiple ongoing discussions on each board at any given time. The ones about that topic happen to be the most active on this board. But not every thread here has to be about that. A long time ago we used to talk about retards, spilling spaghetti, beta orbiters, getting friendzoned etc... That stuff is making a little bit of a comeback but the shitty life threads are still going strong.
>>
>>36679546
That's some toasty shit right there.
>>
>>36679951
no, its faster than that at least.
>>
>>36672676
/r9k/
You must be a rostie yourself if you need someone to spell this out for you
>>
>>36680042
well shit that's the only one I know of aside from ghost and tohno and the latter is dead
can you give me a hint or something?
>>
File: 1390170181554.png (465KB, 683x984px) Image search: [Google]
1390170181554.png
465KB, 683x984px
>>36673692
Exactly. Anyone that wants to understand why this happens should read Schopenhauer.
pic very much related
>>
>>36679866
already have a robot bf
originaliolo
>>
>>36680176
how do I find a trap to love and watch anime with?
>>
My ex was literally
> you don't earn enough money
At the time I earned 37k to her 25k
> can't you get money from your dad?
No, his money is his and he helps me out more than enough
> you don't spend enough money on me
We've talked about this, I'm trying to save for a fucking house deposit
> stop paying into your pension so you can buy me more dinners
u wot m8

In hindsight I should have walked as soon as that shit started coming. She fucking disgusts me now. Total sociopath
>>
>>36679546
Damn. When that dude decides to get revenge, he don't fuck around. Go Jared.
>>
i seriously don't fucking get women i don't get how they can be so heartless and have complete disregard for other people's feelings LIKE HOLY SHIT are you fucking kidding me what the fuck is wrong with you why do you do this you're only going to end up hurting yourself in the long run because you threw away every chance you got with the best partner you're ever going to have like holy SHIT i can't believe how women operate they are literally fucking children
>>
>>36676316
>there's still a little bit left and after you zip up it comes out and goes through your underwear to leave a stain on your pants

I know that feel anon
>>
>>36680215
keep looking on /r9k/, /lgbt/ and /soc/
make her feel cute and girly and she'll love you forever
>>
>>36679546

I somehow doubt the validity of this story, seems like an /r9k/ fantasy or something. Just not very believable.
>>
>>36674683
ouch man sorry anon
>>
>>36673425
This is by far the easiest game of spot the paid shill and/or woman ever.
>>
File: 1492855256527.jpg (163KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492855256527.jpg
163KB, 818x503px
>>36671804
I can't blame the smug cunt, her husband is a fucking moron
>>
>>36673692
You're missing the part where women will do/say/wear whatever society and the media tell them to.
>>
>>36677727
>I welcome the end of the pepe/robot era. I know this cancer isn't going to go down without a fight but it's worth it to salvage what was once a good board.

You aren't an old fag you stupid normie liar.
>>
File: CCoweMSUMAA63Cb.png (455KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
CCoweMSUMAA63Cb.png
455KB, 600x593px
The story of Will. Learn from it. Love it.
>>
>>36678838
Sorry got caught up playing Diablo with my bro and now in pretty drunk. Bad Sunday decisions.
>>
>>36679546
worth the read, this could have all been avoided if the stupid bitch didnt cheat in the first place
>>
>>36679546
>the only thing the man did initially was be "too affectionate"
>roastie whore cheats anyways
>gets mad when she gets her comeuppance

No fucking responsibility with these holes.
>>
>>36681893
Right? I'm not sure if it's real or not, but the fact that bitch actually wants sympathy, even going so far as to do the typical "it was just physical, he just made my gash all tingly!" excuse just made it better.
>>
File: Wow.jpg (453KB, 1155x811px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
453KB, 1155x811px
One of the best stories I've read from normans. Hands down.
>>
>>36675040
Apart from respecting those trash groups which is satire it's an accurate post. You can't just expect to get and keep a girlfriend by being... well... you.
>>
>>36671778
I think this is inaccurate or disingenuous

The founders can always just leave and go back to being just them two again
>>
File: Ywj82S9-1.png (2MB, 500x3328px) Image search: [Google]
Ywj82S9-1.png
2MB, 500x3328px
>>36683299
>>36683241
Thanks for bumping the thread girls.
>>
>>36683535
I saged it. Not a woman either
>>
File: Will_Not_Tolerate.jpg (60KB, 650x843px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Not_Tolerate.jpg
60KB, 650x843px
>>36683550
Oh no that sucks. Oh well ;)
>>
>>36683605
>bitter virgin also supports trump

wow already knew that lol
>>
>>36682709
That's the right thing to do, once a woman works up the gall to ask her man if she can fuck someone else, it's not long before she gets to the point where she'll do it anyways.
>>
File: acFLs.jpg (142KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
acFLs.jpg
142KB, 640x960px
>>36683644
Ad hom right on cue. Thanks sheila.
>>
>>36683694
>implying pointing out what you are isn't an argument in and of itself in this context
You make men look bad
>>
File: Pepe79.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe79.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>36671747
A 3/10 "girl" can get a 8/10 guy if she's lucky enough. I've seen it happen.
>>
>>36683761
I mean I'm not a virgin anyway so your point is null. Next question ;)
>>
>>36683802
>I mean I'm not a virgin anyway
You shouldn't have brought it up dude. Why obliviously lie like that lmfao
>>
File: Rage.jpg (127KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
127KB, 424x470px
>>36673956
Fucking complain to a superior about that shit
Damn
>>
Every girl I've ever been with ends up stealing one of my hoodies the next morning. They always say they'll bring it back one day but I never see it again. It's coming into winter and I've only got one shitty one left my ex-girlfriend bought me.

Why are females like this?
>>
File: RNtWFrB.jpg (230KB, 887x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RNtWFrB.jpg
230KB, 887x1080px
>>36683829
Please bring up my post where I say I'm a virgin. I'll wait. Its all he said she said at this point. You can't prove I'm not.
>>
>>36683924
I don't have to prove it. I know it. Sad cunt
>>
>>36683919

it's to remember you by autist
>>
File: realsadboyhours.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
realsadboyhours.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>36671166
I REALLY needed this thread right now anons...
Over the past several years, I've succesfully put up barriers, learning to not get to now girls well enough to feel for them, even if I did try asking them out (some succesful attempts, I was trying to break out of the robot life, but they've never followed up with a second date.)
Then, it all fucking changed lads...

>Be me
>Be a few months ago
>Planting sod in my front yard, getting some sun
>INCREDIBLY beautiful grill goes by.
>I glance over, she says "hi", asks some BS quesiton, undoubtedly as an excuse to meet me.
>Talk a few minutes, end

Thought that was the end of that.

>Bump into her again few weeks ago.
>SHE asks ME out, I don't even know how tf to feel
>I accept, we talk a lot over the phone, long conversations with her instantly replying and flirting with me.
>Finally we meet up
>I manage to make her laugh a few time, I figured we were having a pretty decent discussion
>I felt like I should have made a move, BUT IT DIDN'T
>End date with beta level hug and her telling me when she's free again

>Few days pass, think everything is fine.
>Send cute/ funny message, get playful response.
>Send one more a day later.... takes her a day to reply....
>Follow up with message, and no reply.
>Several days go by yet again, I ask her out again.
>NO REPLY

I PUT UP MY FUCKING DEFENSES FOR A REASON! AND SHE GOES AND TAKES THEM DOWN BY HITTING ON ME, MAKING ME FEEL GREAT, AND THEN CUTTING IT OFF! reeEEEEE!!!
I don't get it lads! I mean, the ONLY thing I can figure is that I was probably too beta and she expected me to make a move, and then got bored and fucked CHAD!!!!
RIGHT?!??!
>>
>>36684018
Girls want what they can't have. She sensed that you were starting to like her, which turned her off. Guys sometimes do the same but to a lesser extent. When someone is told not to do something, that alone will make them want to do it even more.
>>
File: GrmyRGU-1.jpg (472KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
GrmyRGU-1.jpg
472KB, 1900x1440px
>>36683971
Wow. You really know me. Thanks friend. Have a nice day!
>>
>>36684030
>>36684183
Wow you're really upset. Must have hit home lol
>>
>>36684018
>the ONLY thing I can figure is that I was probably too beta and she expected me to make a move, and then got bored

You already answered your question.

That it she saw you as a loser and saw no future being with you.
>>
File: W70rBH0.jpg (784KB, 2045x1470px) Image search: [Google]
W70rBH0.jpg
784KB, 2045x1470px
>>36684214
Nah. The only one upset seems to be you. Couldn't care less if I were a virgin either way since I'm not a woman.
>>
>>36684295
Your virginity will never be wanted lol
>>
I'll give you an advice from a person that fall for the hate women meme:

Hating women only will make it harder to someday find a woman. An it will only affects you.

Try to be more intelligent. Think that women are only a product of society, just like men are. Society demands some characteristics from a woman and they fit in. Also they know that they are desired and that with their bodies they can achieve much in their life's because is maybe the most disered thing for men in life. So they play their cards. And we play ours cards. It's all a. fucking stupid social game.

You will reach a point in your life when fuck a girl right in the pussy won't be the most important thing in your life.
>>
>>36684007
>implying it's hard for her to see me again
>>
File: 1492928678686.jpg (133KB, 689x797px) Image search: [Google]
1492928678686.jpg
133KB, 689x797px
>>36672676
>tfw only astronomy is too complex for normies
>>
File: 1ume71lmsujy.jpg (32KB, 460x444px) Image search: [Google]
1ume71lmsujy.jpg
32KB, 460x444px
>>36684323
Oh cut me and I bleed! Ouch! How will ever recover!
>>
Fine I'll bite if anyone wants to hear this shit
>Be me sitting in an assembly about senior prom realizing I have no date and 0 prospects
>Coincidentally start having snapchat convo w qt asian art girl the same day (she was in my contacts, sent her a mass snap and it started a back and forth)
>Conversation goes on for the rest of the day
>Talking to my buddy's about it because this is unusual for me and one of their gf's suggest I ask her to prom
>friend's gf is friends w her and confirms she'll say yes but I have to do it soon cuz someone else is gonna ask her
>Fuck that bake some cupcakes that spell out prom and ask her the next day in front of her class (easily the most normie thing I've ever done)
>She says yes, prom is in a month
>Text a lot over the next month, hang out a few times, obvious I have a crush on her but we're going to prom "as friends"
>One day she just flat out tells me she isn't interested in dating me out of nowhere
>ask her why and she says cuz college is coming up and I'm going to one far away
shit.jpeg
>Keep talking and eventually she develops crush on me and we start dating
>Condition is that we break up when uni starts (We somehow think we'll be ok with this)
>First kiss for both of us, she often sleeps over at my house but we don't fuck
>One day ask her if she'd ever want to
>She says no because she's saving herself for marriage (korean christian fag)
>Alright we're breaking up anyway so I'll keep it going
>Date for the rest of the summer
>Decide I want to do long distance during college and tell her
>She has classic female emotional indecision brekadon
>We break up and get back together 3 times over this in the last 2 weeks of summer
cont.
>>
>>36684488
>Eventually I convince her to at least try doing long distance during college
>We fuck the night before I leave for college
>Go on week long wilderness hike before school starts w/o phone to make friends
>Coincidentally the friends I make are mainly female
>About 4 days after I get my phone back and am in class she breaks up w me
>The distance is too hard and she's worried that I'm hanging out w/ girls a lot (lmao she should've known she didn't have to be worried)
>Decide that we'll stay friends but I'm crafting a master plan to get her back over winter break
>After about two days of tetxting constantly "as friends" she decides that's too hard because she still loves me
>Fuck this indecision bullshit tell her that we're either getting back together or I'm not talking to her anymore
>Takes a full day of me prying a decision out of her but she decides we'll break contact
Honestly the final breakup only affected me for like a couple day, it was the back and forth as the summer ended that really killed me. I just wish the bitch would've definitively broken up w me before I left, but in hindsight I really should've seen it coming and if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have fucked her.
>>
>>36684484
>acts like this much of a sperg
>ever
lmfao die
>>
>>36684511
>I just wish the bitch would've definitively broken up w me before I left,
She tried idiot but you pressured her to stay together.
>>
>>36672807
https://youtu.be/U0UmEQbKKt0

Here ya go. Gamer gurl and white Knight team up to shame guy for being a nerd in a video game store. If it's any consolation, the cunt flap got fired over the video.
>>
File: DnCQ6DD.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DnCQ6DD.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>36684573
Lel one day friendo.
>>
>>36684599
Oh yeah I totally recognize that looking back on it.
Still disappoints me that she didn't follow through, I really didn't try that hard and I think deep down she wanted to give it a shot.
>>
>>36684600
fucking hell, does the manager think he's gonna get some ass by letting the lady treat customers like shit?
>>
>>36671804
>George Venter revealed that his wife didn't commit adultery and there was no need for DNA tests since he believes that the twins are his
Did her family threaten to put a hit on him or something if he dared to show a backbone or a modicum of common sense?
>>
>>36673686
underbaited

cough
>>
File: 1493337105415.jpg (24KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493337105415.jpg
24KB, 288x339px
I don't really get why homosexuality isn't more popular irl. Maybe it's because brightly colored, high-pitched, AIDS ridden degenerates scare off the masses but it seems to me that the only genuinely satisfying relationship is between men.
Standard masculinity and masculine behavior doesn't seem at all compatible with femininity and feminine behavior. How could any respectable man put up with (or, for that matter, respect) a woman's behavioral traits. Irrationality, inability to voice her concerns, lack of awareness, lack of perspective.
I guess biological attraction dooms us to unhappiness

anti-roastie anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpqmoY2eajg
>>
>>36672919
I'm an MRA and have mgtow leanings (fuck marriage) but some of my most loyal friends have been women.

Women aren't that different than men, they are simply given different incentives than men. Don't hate women.
>>
File: 1477942790393.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1477942790393.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
Boy have I got one

>be me
>pre redpill beta orbiter
>buy oneitis food and coffee all the time
>realize im a cuck because she fucks other guys constantly but I'm not even acknowledged as a person even though I genuinely had feelings for her
>stop talking to her completely
>she calls me one day and asks to hang out
>I say no I'm busy (actually just walking around)
>she calls again and asks again
>tell her no
>Current Chad using her pussy calls me and tells me if I'm mean to her he'll beat my ass
>say I've never been mean to her and tell him to fuck off
>probably should have retreated to the safety of my home by this point but I'm autistic
>see oneitis' car
>oh fuck.jpg
>start walking the other direction
>"hey fuck boy!"
>START FUCKING SPRINTING HOME AS FAST AS MY FAT ASS WILL ALLOW
>too slow and weak as always
>Chad tackles me and socks me right in the fucking jaw
>hurts beyond belief
>I lay on the ground in pain as he walks away and I hear oneitis giggle

And that was the day I lost all remaining self respect and decided I'd live off of my parents and never leave my house again.

Oregano, since I'm on a plain of autism where I posted it in the wrong thread at first.
>>
>>36674683
>women are so reliant on validation that they get physically sick
Also, get the fuck out you fucking normal.
>>
>>36673795
I'm in this field and it's ridiculous how cucks people are bending to women who are simply not interested in our field.
>>
>>36684878
>women understand loyalty just like men
roastie plz go

ps, I had to do a lot of googling to understand that post
>>
>>36675230
That's League, with Sona but she's mute and has beeg amerikan teetees.
>>
>>36671738
fucking this
Even if i find one person that fits me perfectly i didnt know what to do...
>>
>>36684894
Sorry that happened to you anon. At least you found out the truth about women, to bad it had to be the hard way
>>
>>36684894
Did you call the police you tard?
You could've pressed pretty serious charges
>>
>>36684994
I didn't call the police. Looking back i should have but I was just terrified of everything.

>>36684990
I suppose I was at least sobered to reality.
>>
>>36684982
You're so close to admitting that by choosing not to participate you're only ruining chances with your qt waifu in the future.
>>
>>36684133
So very true, anon. I suppose I'll make mayself a plan and stick to it. I'm gunna give it a week and a few days, send a message, and if still no reply, then I'll know for sure she isn't into me.

>>36684219
Yes, unfortunately this is likely a big part of it.
>>
>>36674683
Gotta find someone to treat you right and without venom in the relationship
>>
>>36685113
Why do you want to date a person who only likes you when they feel like they can't have you? Does that seem like a comfortable relationship?
>>
>>36684957
I'm not a roastie you faggot
>>
>>36685146
While we were dating she treated me better than anyone has ever treated me aside from family. It was only after she dumped me that she whipped up a shitstorm. And really it had a lot to do with not knowing how to break up with someone, but even so what she did was incredibly shitty
>>
>>36673686
girls are such cunts and being friends with them is so underwhelming. they have no concept of loyalty, are not funny and always one up each other in the game of attention seeking.
>>
>>36685318
She's poisoned the well. Best thing you can do is move on. There are other women
>>
The more I deal with them the more I fucking hate women, and the more I realize that it's going to take me a while to find one that I don't despise. They all seem completely illogical, fueled by only emotion, and quick to act while completely unable to learn or adapt.
>first relationship, also the first time even seeing titties in person, we'll call her Olivia
>Olivia is clearly obsessed with finding "the one" and I figured I fit the description of what she wanted
>dedicate myself to this girl because she says that's what she wants
>6 months into the relationship, she ends up crying all over me and saying she did something horrible
>she cheated on me
>try to leave but she flashes puppy dog eyes and begs forgiveness
>tell her I won't make a decision tonight but that I need some time to think
>don't want to throw away what I thought was a happy relationship over one mistake
>next day
>she breaks up with ME, saying she just wasn't feeling it anymore
>find out that the guy she cheated on me with told her to break up with me
Women seem to be on average brainless, spineless, retarded cunts who listen to whatever the man attached to the dick they're riding tells them to. Very few of them think for themselves and almost none of them seem worth getting to know. They're not interesting, they're not engaging, they're not even worth fucking. They're wastes of space and until I meet one who makes me think differently (I'd love to be wrong) I'm fucking done trying. I HATE women.
>>
>>36683792
My friend, no homo, is easily 7-8/10
4/-5/10 roastie he dates put zero effort into relationship, starting talking with her bitch friends and ends up dumping HIM
>>
>>36672807
>AS A QUEEN SIZED WOMEN I REALLY FEEL OFFENDED BY THE WAY THE FEMALE CHARACTERS ARE PORTRAYED IN THIS GAME BECAUSE IT DOESN'T RESEMBLE TO THE REALITY

or

>AS I WOMEN I REQUIRE FEMALE CHARACTERS BECAUSE IM NOT CONFORTABLE BEING RESTRICTED TO MAL
>AS A CISGENDEREDD NON BIPEDAL THING GREY SOMETHING I FEEL OFFENDED THAT THIS GAME DOESN'T CATTER TO ME LETTING ME CHOOSE MY SPECIFIC SNOWFLAKE GENDER, CMON IT'S CURRENT YEAR

ad infinitun
>>
>>36684018
Yeh sorry to say but she has you and she knows. The moment you show signs of interest is the moment she loses hers. Why else would an incredibly beautiful stacy hit on a average joe if not for the sense of accomplishment? You were probably different from other guys by not hitting on her immediately and she took that as a challenge, the whole her asking you out first gives it away. That sort of aggression from someone who barely knows you resents a self serving cunt on the prowl.

t. self serving cunt
>>
>>36685221
Mainly because she's a 9/10 popular chick, which would be my biggest dating accomplishment ever. That's just not something a robot does.
Also, because she somehow destroyed my defenses I placed up to not fall for girls anymore.

I should just cut her off honestly... I know you bastards are right, but it's pretty upsetting, despite the fact that she's likely never gunna give me that second date.
To this day I've only gone on first dates with chicks.
>>
>>36686079
When you describe it like that, it makes total sense. Putting aside my bias, fueled by that ego boost of being asked out as well as her seeming like a great interesting person on our only date, it all makes perfect sense.
This actually helped me quite a bit anon

Thanks friendo
>>
>>36685816
Why don't you get it anon? You're the provider she always wanted. You just assume yours was the dick she always wanted. If you had decided to stay with her like you should have that night she wouldn't have felt insecure about your provider status and jumped ship.

Be more careful next time.
>>
>>36685611
I know it would be incredibly difficult to trust her ever again but she just set the bar so high. I know I won't ever find someone I'm that compatible with again. I'll just have to settle for a used up slut
>>
>>36686210
>I'm too good to settle
>Even though I wasn't good enough for a girl to ignore her friends and stay with me
>>
>>36686184
Eh, fuck her anyway. The more I've thought about it the less I wanted to be with her. The girl claimed to understand my "emotions" but she was off base almost every time and made no conscious effort to learn more about who I was as a person. I'm honestly kind of glad things worked out this way. I want a woman who can fend for herself, not one who needs a "provider."
Also, fuck anyone who cheats in a committed relationship. They deserve to burn in hell.
>>
File: Dark_872bc9_6252621.jpg (63KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_872bc9_6252621.jpg
63KB, 500x599px
Why is the world so cruel robots?
Was this universe forged by misery and sadness?
Why must humanity claw at itself?
I truly want nothing more than peace.
Simple happiness.
Why can't I have that?
>>
>>36686290
All women need a provider. As a man that's your role.
>>
File: kyou hmm.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kyou hmm.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>36686353
>all [group of people] need/do/want [X]
For some reason that doesn't really sound like humanity to me
>>
File: nK8DyFi.jpg (742KB, 1108x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nK8DyFi.jpg
742KB, 1108x1600px
>>36686348
I don't know about you, but I've found happiness within myself. I suppose that's the first step. Never look for happiness from outside yourself until you've realized what it is that makes you feel the best.
>>
>>36686382
Probably because you're an autistic shut-in who doesn't understand the biological imperative, the human condition and socialising in general. People are largely the same.
>>
>>36685990
That's men's own doing.

Here: men are the ones who give this much power to women. Men are so thirsty that they'd rather be treated like CRAP just to have a warm hole to put their dicks into. Women can stand to be alone for a while, and that's exactly what they do.

So even though you have more women available, it's like you have a shortage of women as men fight over them.

It's artificial scarcity, but it's as good as actual scarcity, so what you see as a 4/10 woman is actually worth a 7/10 man, simply because men are worth less than women.

Not to mention the whole biology making us value women more, that factors in too, as do so many other things, but yeah... a 4/10 woman can probably do better than a 7/10 man.

if you want a fair relationship, get it from a man. It's what I do and it's great.
>>
>>36686455
>>36686382
I can't tell who I'm rooting for in this conversation.
Both of you should shut the fuck off.
>>
>>36686501
>shut the fuck off
hahahahahha this fucking guy
>>
>>36686348
Consciousness was a fucking mistake. Do emotions even serve a purpose? How do they help our survival? I just don't understand how evolution could shit the bed so hard
>>
>>36671804
There's no way she's even the biological mother.
>>
>>36686348
world is cruel cause it was made without us in mind
the universe was forged by millions of random reactions
humanity must claw at it self to find the weaknesses that it has, so humanity can grow anew and start the process again in a never ending cycle of pain and healing
can such a peace be obtain?, maybe, not for all but to find a inner peace you must face and solve and not worry about the problems you may or may not face, can you do that?
Happiness is a extreme state its not a state you should be in all the time, what you should try to achieve is contentment kinda like peace but content with your life with the issues you might have and working towards solving them.
You can but you need to know the cost and how much are willing to give/lose to obtain it.
>>
File: 1493608544217.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493608544217.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>36679546
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a beautiful man. Truly a legend. Stupid cunt has the audacity to believe he really did anything wrong. Bitch got what she deserved
>>
>>36686598

>Do emotions even serve a purpose? How do they help our survival?

If something upsets you, you will try to avoid it.

Many of the things we find upsetting are threats to our survival. The ones who were wired to not be bothered by such things were killed off early in our evolutionary history.

Sometimes the "calibration" is off and people fear or hate things that aren't actually a hazard to them, or like things that are a danger to them.

But generally speaking, things that upset you are things that are in some way a hazard to your well-being, and things that are nice are things that promote your well-being.

That's why the "choose to be happy" meme doesn't work and is stupid. The entire point of discomfort is to steer you away from things that could kill or harm you, and the point of happiness is to motivate you to stay safe and work to maintain safety.

If we could all just "choose to be happy" regardless of our circumstances, we'd just die.
>>
File: 1492741383812.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1492741383812.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>36681824
> Dates guy who spends very little
> Claims she's not a gold digger
> Five sentences later claims he should've spent more on her
>>
>>36683919
they like the smell of you on them, also the large size is cute and cozy on their little bodies, also free shit why not
>>
>>36679546
Jared is not a psychopath sweety. He's an avenger.
>>
>>36672843
This is the hottest shit I've read in years. Post more.
>>
>>36671778
this is pretty much what happened to 4chan/r9k
>>
>>36679546
Why do I feel as if she's exaggerating her end of the story to win sympathy points from internet strangers? I mean, given that the closest people to her, namely her cousin, best friend and sister, ALL turned against her and were on her husband's side and the only people that were supposedly on her side were her parents (who I presume are not involved in the details of her life). So here we have, the people that frequently interacted with her and her ex, have decided against her while her only support were from outsiders that no doubt have less knowledge about her ex. Doesn't this seem suspicious?

tldr she probably deserved and now is just exaggerating his actions of hiding stuff from her end to make herself the victim in front of strangers
>>
File: 1487734120966.png (289KB, 383x352px) Image search: [Google]
1487734120966.png
289KB, 383x352px
>>36679546
>cheats for two months
>"im not a cheater"

thot process
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>36687096
>>36679546

Oh yeah, definitely. Here's what probably happened:
> she didn't break it off after two months, the coworker did--note that he had a girlfriend too
> if roastie was feeling that guilty after the two months then she wouldn't have tried to delete the evidence and would've fessed up immediately
> roastie probably STILL cheated when she said "strictly professional level"
> other details are either embellished or made up (she vomited upon reading letters twice?)
>>
>>36679546
thank you for this, it really made my day, even if its not real
>>
>>36687330
Thot process indeed
>Cheats for two months
>Is turned on by the "forbidden" aspect of it
>"I'm not a cheater. It's not in my character"
For fucks sake...
>>
>>36687836
Don't you get it? Since she's into the "forbidden aspect of it", then the problem is that her boyfriends isn't doing the right thing AND this other guy is abusing her poor necessities that were left unchecked by the IDIOT that was her boyfriend.

So first off, it was her boyfriend's fault. Then it was the other guy's fault. It wasn't her fault at all.
>>
this whole thread makes me sad :( not all women are bad, there are horrible situations that concern not only women, but friends, family, and so on..

i also do not understand, because a lot of the times you believe that male is the dominant race, but who really is? the female? because it seems to me you all invest a great deal of energy trying to pursue one, or at least mentally.
>>
>>36684573

stop crying because nobody here cares about your holes
>>
File: 1489227323241.gif (604KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1489227323241.gif
604KB, 264x264px
>>36688064
Robots don't actually hate women. They really hate the nature of women which is inherently disloyal, dishonest, selfish, and malicious. Robots want love but can't get it because of these traits that define women, which is upsetting.
>>
>>36673752
That is funny shit how she said you were a pedophile for a girl one year below you. When very likely she was a freshman sucking on senior penis every weekend. Women are always whores and garbage useless trash other than pushing out babies.
>>
>>36674683
You should have 100% never involved yourself with a woman who will take her friends advice over doing anything she wants herself. The issue is that women always sabotage their friends because they can't let people move up in their social group, only move down. You will see this with all women who are "close friends." It is a lot like how niggers work with making sure each other either falls below the accepted standard or at the very least doesn't rise above it. However, each one trying to sabotage the other is still trying to climb ahead of the others at the same time. That is why women with female friends always end up the most fucked up.
>>
>>36688340
>a woman who will take her friends advice over doing anything she wants herself

ok so literally all of them
>>
>>36671166
Kek says tosh the 6'3 white chad
>>
>>36688445
99%, but there are a handful. My current one kept cutting off all her friends that tried to sabotage us or told her I was bad. Ended up cutting away most of her friends.
>>
>>36678898
You don't. If they haven't found at least one reason to criticize women by adulthood then they're a lost cause.
>>
>>36682709
This woman is so fucking delusional. What did she think would happen? God I hate modern women. Feminism and the sexual revolution was a complete fucking mistake.
>>
>>36681824
That guy knows his shit, that was a male version of a shit test to see if she's wife material.
>>
>>36684894
God damn women are heartless.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.