[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rejected from joining the army because 34 FF cup size

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: hiki.png (122KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
hiki.png
122KB, 600x691px
>rejected from joining the army because 34 FF cup size
>>
Lose weight fatass dumb amerif
>>
>>36669008
Just so you know, I wouldn't reject you.
got kik?

>>36669051
>34
that's an average size
>>
Good.

Women are fucking cancerous in the military. Besides, all you would do is injure yourself in basic anyways.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>36669008
>mfw a terrorist shoots you in your gigantic boob and milk starts shooting everywhere
>>
Can you post them please.

I'm so fucking horny right now.
>>
Do you have a big ole ass too? It's better you didn't get in, people would be teasing you all the time ;)
>>
>>36669008
>getting told you're too big for Victoria's secret because you're a 36H

Why did I have to grow these cow tits
>>
>>36669928
>>36669008
Whats the difference between F and H?

Please provide photographic examples.
>>
>>36669928
because your fat
>>
>>36669928
Be my milky gf desu
>>
>>36669210
>that's an average size
FF is not average size, dumbass.
34 refers to the diameter of the bra strap
The letters are the cup size.
FF cup is pic related
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (508KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
508KB, 2000x2000px
>>36669051
fuck off european asshole
americans arent the only ones that can be fat
although im sure OP is fat lol
>>
>>36670068
She'd have to be. The chances of a girl having huge cowtits and being skinny is incredibly low. Boobs are just balls of fat and some women's bodies are able to allocate that fat to their tits which is how you get chicks with gigantic utters while being chubby.
>>
>>36669961
>>36670099
>Say our band sizes
>Get called fat

Sorry it's not 28?
>>
>>36669928
>>36669008
SMOTHER ME IN YOUR MASSIVE COW TITS FEMANON FEED ME YOUR DELICIOUS MILKY
>>
>>36670145
We're gonna need a timestamp (no face) of a side view as proof that you're not fat because I highly doubt someone with 24ff is on /r9k/ and not a rich mans trophy bunny
>>
>34FF
>34
Yeah I'm calling bullshit. You couldn't get in because you're too fat.
>>
>>36670236
I don't get it, how is 34 fat?
>>
ITT: faggot orbiters who took the bait.
>>
>>36669008
Women shouldn't be allowed to join the military
>>
>>36669989
Either amerifats have different sizes for bras, or you're wrong. My gf has 34FF and although they are big, they aren't freakish like those ones.
>>
>>36670438
How does the European system work? For us the cup is every inch your bust sticks out.
>>
>rejected from the army because I have an undescended testicle

I didn't have the balls to join the army
>>
>>36670778
lmao im sorry anon but that was good
>>
>>36670438
You can google it and see that Americans measure bras and all clothing different than NonAmericans
>>
Ey baby, don't worry, you can be my gf instead, I have always dreamt of fondling huge tits.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.