[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get the sims 4 >make an older more mature version of myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: endme.png (2MB, 979x1322px) Image search: [Google]
endme.png
2MB, 979x1322px
>get the sims 4
>make an older more mature version of myself
>he looks a bit too old but I didn't wanna spend too much time on my looks
>go to library because my character wanted to play chess and I couldn't afford it myself
>meet big diddy qt at library
>love at first sight because we shared so many traits
>talk a lot with her over the phone
>decide to take her on a date
>I'm actually nervous in real life becuase I don't wanna blow it
>just b yourself
>I take her to a small bar just across the road of my house, it looked nice
>we sit down by the bar, I order a drink and we chat and flirt for 5 minutes
>I ask her if she wants to dance with me
>I go over to the jukebox and start dancing even though she doesn't want to
>she's totally not coming over to dance with me
>I look back at the bar and she's chatting with the bartander and some asian Chad by the bar
>I dance alone for a solid 2 minutes before I just go home without telling her
>she's still talking with them as I go out the door

pic related
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm such a sperglord I can't even act like a normal human being in a game whre I can be anyone I want
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-30-12-00-01.png (60KB, 180x261px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-30-12-00-01.png
60KB, 180x261px
I wonder (((who))) couId be behind this
>>
I went back and now she's talking with these guys
>>
>>36668977
I've managed to get married and have kids in the sims 3.

The sims is so much fun.
>>
>>36668977
Damn, I installed The Sims 4 a 2 months ago cause I was bored and I've been addicted since.
They are better than life...

Only ting that bothers me is the ''racial diversity''.
I mean, I'm not racist, but 95% of the population is asian, hindu or black.

I think I married the only white guy in the whole.
Even thou I had to make him divorce his wife and mother of his 2 daughters for it.
Totally worth it thou
>>
>>36669211
If the random sims bother you, go to edit town, make a bunch of families, move in those families instead of the default ones.
>>
File: 1465771405651.jpg (15KB, 410x206px) Image search: [Google]
1465771405651.jpg
15KB, 410x206px
I would like to enjoy fun moments like this but I can't help but bend everything to my will in that game. Everyone is nice and it's too easy to make friends.

There are also basically no mods that make the game more difficult, only ones that increase bills and lower income, which is nice but all that happens is the power goes off.

Wish it had the same charm as the older games, but then it's probably just because I'm older.

Anyway it's fun making waifus, especially with sex mods. :^)
>>
>>36669326
has so many sex mods in the sims 3, every loading tok like 5 minutes to load.
I used to spend hours making sims that looked like people I knew irl and wanted to fuck
good times
>>
>>36669033
5 star post my friend
>>
File: jew memay 1.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jew memay 1.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>36669033
uboated:-DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>36669326
Those prank calls are spooky as fuck
>>
>>36669243
I know.
I already did that.

Is a bit weird, cause I made some perfect, lovely families, but I've played so much that that the parents are already dead and the kids are adult. They go around and I don't recognize them anymore.

This game depresses me as much as it entertains me...
>>
>>36668977
>Play Sims 3
>Make a guy that's pretty much like me
>Get work
>Move up the career ladder
>Find qt3.14 to chat up at vacation
>Have her move in
>FinallyChad.jpg
>SimMe gets depressed because he needs to be outside so much
>Stop working
>Start fighting with that fucking bitch of a gf
>Kick her out
>Friendless NEET status restored
>Still a virgin, wanted to wait for marriage
>Proceed to play vidya all day long while thinking of setting the house on fire
This game is too real
>>
File: 53673743623521.png (338KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
53673743623521.png
338KB, 500x548px
Are there any sex mods for it yet? Sims 3 has some great ones these days but the characters are ugly as sin.
>>
>>36669796
Yeah, Wicked Whims is the only one I know of but there are quite a few animations out, obviously not as much as TS3 but it's still good.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-2120955-15-april-2017/
>>
>>36670080
Damn, looks a lot further along than I've been led to believe when I've dipped in and out of Sims 3 threads elsewhere in the past. Thanks for the link, I want to like TS4 more because the characters look so much damn better.
>>
This game can be comfy as hell if you want it to. word of advice is to avoid majing yourself in the game, you either find out how hard it is to remain a skillless, jobless, friendless neet in the game unlike real life or make so many mommy, nerdy, and loli gfs you dont even feel a connection to them any more. I recreated my original Fallout NV character and didn't get bored until 3 generations later cause i couldnt work around a glitch. I'd say to make a character you're already connected with, then live out the rest of their lives in the sims so you feel fufilled for their accomplishments without getting depressed for their failures
>>
John podesta, is that you my friend?
>>
>>36670080
This is gonna ruin my playthrough, everyone gonna fuck everyone now
>>
>>36668977
She's got a great pair of tits.

I always wind up creating lonely ubermensch in any sims game. He'll have no friends but he'll be a genius with a perfect physique whose paintings are worth a fortune and writes best-seller after best-seller.

If only it were that easy out here.
>>
>>36671205
Doesn't happen autonomously, only when you decide to.
>>
>>36671107
>getting depressed for their failures

How can you fail?
You can literally do anything you want.

> You can befriend everyone
> irl some people don't give a shit about you

> You can get to the top of your job simply showing up everyday
>>
File: 85617284906782345.gif (476KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
85617284906782345.gif
476KB, 500x375px
>>36671400
>only when you decide to

that's the problem
>>
>>36671438
OP certainly had a pretty big goof. But in the family i was talking about i'll always feel bad for this one fun uncle type of sim who never had a wife and kids, just a job he had when he was already in a family with more than a million bucks in the game. Plus 5 out of the 13 sims ive played have died or have been left behind while moving before i could get a painting of all of them.
>>
>>36668977
that kike bartender probably wants to hook her up with some nignog

beware OP
>>
>>36668977
chekt and kekt
>autistic in sims4
>>
Guys it's ok

I kissed her but I haven't fucked her yet because I can't afford a double bed and I can't find her house.
I'm gonna impregnate her so she can't leave me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.