[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>WHENEVER YOU SEE A KID IN THE STREET REMEMBER IT IS THE RESULT OF SEX
>WHENEVER YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR REMEMBER IT IS THE RESULT OF SEX
>WHENEVER YOU SEE TWO LOVERS HOLDING HANDS REMEMBER THEY PROBABLY HAD SEX
>WHENEVER YOU SEE A CHAD WITH A STACY REMEMEBER THEY HAD SEX
>WHENEVER YOU SEE A TYRONE WITH A LEQUANISHA RMEMEBER THEY HAD SEX
>YOUR PARENTS HAD SEX
>YOUR ANCESTORS HAD SEX
>MOST PEOPLE HAD SEX BEFORE DYING

BUT YOU ARE STILL SHITPOSTING ON /R9K/ AND HOPING IT GETS BETTER!

PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX AND KISSING BUT YOU ARE NOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU DUM FUCK
>>
>>36668729
I'm ugly, there are many men throughout history who did not reproduce or have sex. They were the most intelligent, most bright minded, articulate and ingenious individuals the world had to offer.
>>
ive had sex with your mom OP how about that fag
>>
>>36668779
she deserves love too, thanks anon
>>
>>36668766
they did not spend time shitposting on /r9k/ and fapping to cartoons tho
>>
>>36668729
As much as there was people reproducing and fucking, there was lots of people (mostly men) who never had sex or had kids throughout history, and these are only remembered because they did something special in their lifetime
>>
>>36668729
How about instead of shaming the victim you yell at the girls who refuse to even give me a chance simply because I'm inexperienced?
>>
>>36668821
No, but I'm sure they had something similar and didn't stereotype a whole board of people like you do. This is a community for people who have been rejected by the world and not to fap to cartoons or shitpost women like you and normies do that crap kind of like your shitposting right now.
>>
It's weird to think that practically everyone around you is having sex or has had sex but you'll never, ever do it.
>>
File: 2342182.png (144KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
2342182.png
144KB, 700x328px
>guy tells me he's expecting a baby
>the only thought occupying my mind is SO YOU FUCKED HER AND IMPREGNATED HER??
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.