[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you bullied for in school? What did they tease you about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: h.jpg (74KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
74KB, 500x385px
What were you bullied for in school? What did they tease you about?
>>
elementary school, it was because I was a nerd. Middle school, it was because I'm black. I went to a middle school that was 50/50 black and Mexican. The Mexicans from the East side of town were really cool but the Mexicans from the West side (my area) hated blacks for some reason. In high school, I was lightly bullied because of my cyborg status. I was normie enough to have a few friends and have girls like me but everyone could sense that something was off about me so they liked to fuck with me.
>>
My hair (ginger), pale skin that physically cannot tan, my teeth, my lack of athleticism, my chubbiness, the way I walked, anything I said was reason to mock me.
>>
>>36668314
Bullied in middle school because i was a short chubby white boy with a jew fro
Fought the bully ring leader once and it all stopped
Fight was broken up btw.
>>
My voice, my hair, the way I dressed, lack of athleticism.
>>
>>36668425
so irl urkels actually exist?
>>
>>36668314
There was a group of guys at my school who would hold me down and suck my dick and every time after I jizzed, they'd all laugh at me and call me a faggot for blowing my load in a guy's mouth.
>>
>>36668314
My name sounded like "Semen" and I'm rather short
>>
>>36668517
did you enjoy?
>>
My inability to handle being touched. Autism plus OCD is a hell of a combo. I no longer go off on people for poking me but I'm still reluntent to hug.
>>
>>36668314
Chad used to ram the plunger handle up my butthole.
>>
Long hair and skinny, also because of my weirdness
>>
File: 2860987_orig.jpg (170KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
2860987_orig.jpg
170KB, 462x600px
>>36668495
I wasn't ever that bad but I went to high school with an irl urkel and he got it way worse than I ever did. He would follow Mexican girls around the halls and the nice (aka pretty and popular) ones would just ignore him and walk quickly to the next class, the mean ones (aka ugly ones no one wanted to fuck but were still kinda popular) would take video of themselves humiliating him. He looked like a Japanese caricature in war propaganda cartoons.
>>
Girls used to poke at my mantits and humiliate me with that.
>>
>>36668314
>large forehead
>manlet
>huge nose
>huge gap between front teeth
>>
>>36668314
>fat
>bitch tits
>sausage fingers
>tiny dick
>Asperger's
>>
File: 1425467476973.png (99KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1425467476973.png
99KB, 2000x2000px
>have surgery when 12 on my spine, on the first day at a new school after moving
>lose control of my bladder and bowls, have to wear diapers
>everyone finds out because I shit myself daily and can't exactly hide it

everyone in the entire school every day

just fucking kill me

fucking kill me now
>>
I got teased about my big penis all of the time. Girls would constantly point and laugh at my crotch, then pull my pants down and sucks my penis and make me stick my penis inside of them all the time. I had to switch schools multiple times and it kept happening everywhere I went it was horrible.
>>
File: Engaged5-620x.jpg (31KB, 620x346px) Image search: [Google]
Engaged5-620x.jpg
31KB, 620x346px
I was really short, didn't like to be touched, and a lesbian. So the other girls thought it was cute and funny to molest me. But they would swear up and down they weren't gay, "It's just a joke". Normies are weird.
>>
File: 6546767.jpg (1MB, 1630x1178px) Image search: [Google]
6546767.jpg
1MB, 1630x1178px
>>36668314
I got bullied for being a brown and muslim

Got raised in a white neighbourhood, got put into white majority education by my parents because they thought it was right to be raised in a place far far away from the ghetto. Was always the odd kid around, never had friends, got beaten up alot.

Parents of classmates would look at me with disgust and teachers always sided with the bullies, hell even teaches bullied me from time to time, I remember in elementary school, one teacher would always ask me things about Islam and ask me why I think its oaky for women to be oppressed by having to wear a hijab. Dafuq I was 10yrs old, why tf would I know or care.
When things got lost by my classmates, they always pointed fingers at me.

My parents got bullied alot as well, classmates would go to my house and ring the bell, scream racist shit, throw their chewing gum on our porch and shit. My parents were luckily always supportive.

Thanks to this I always am very paranoid of white people, everytime they talk to me anad pretend to be nice I never take it for granted, They always have hidden motives and shit. I also avoid /pol/ and any right wing garbage like crazy, I avoid even discussing things with them. Since they were my bullies through my childhood. Fuck em

Im a NEET loser who spends all his time in my room, my parents don't care that I am a NEET because they know how much I got bullied.
>>
>>36668314
I had a shit bully that followed me through the grades as a disclaimer.
Got bullied for being taller than others in elementary.
Got bullied cause i listened to creedence, hendrix, cream, and the beatles instead of korn or something on the bus ride in late elementary early middle.
Got bullied cause i stood up to him once and instead of breaking his arm like he kept trying to bait me into i punched him and had to get stitches from his crooked teeth.
Got bullied cause i ended up being the teams enforcer instead of a defender like a "real man" in hockey.
Got bullied cause i was the only guy on the team with foreskin. Didn't even know that was a rare thing in america up to that point.
Got bullied cause i wore work boots to school instead of gucci limited edition sneakers.
Got bullied when he found out my work boots were worth more than his sneaker but me being some autist didn't mind them get scuffed on purpose.
Got bullied cause i bought a motorcyle instead of a charger like all the other cool kids despite him not being able to afford a bicycle. Also got bullied because i paid for it myself.
Got bullied for having an after school and before school job(same job different times). What, do you come from a poor family? Its construction?! You too stupid for an office job?
Heres my favorite: got bullied for having a girlfriend who enjoyed when we held hands. Actually used the words cooties and childish for it. We were in our sophmore year of highschool.

Only reason others backed him up was because he was a "gangsta" type and they stuck together and i never actually did anything beyond ignore it outside the one time.
Only ended when he got forced into moving back to egypt by his father for "muslim" reasons. don't know what that actually meant but the rumor was that ISIS called all "true muslims" to the front and his dad was devout but that was highschool-tier hearsay and grapevinery so who actually knows.
>>
Mostly for being white and awkward. Five of them were convicted of kidnapping and rape a few years ago, feels good man
>>
>>36668314
Name
Hair
Autistic behavior
Looks
Lack of friends
>>
>speech patterns
>inability to answer questions in class
>wanting to be alone
>>
>>36668775
Why didn't your parents just let you stay at home? Some kid could have come by and dropped off homework and stuff.
>>
>>36668847
That a sad
>>36668873
>Holding hands in public
LEWD
>>
>>36668967
>lewd
Truly, i was a rebel in a cruel world.
>>
I had a farming issue when I was in high school. I was often fart in my classes so they out me in the special education class with the real retards and then I got a retard because I was only farting but I was in the retart class with the real retardation.
>>
File: 1481168624645.jpg (182KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481168624645.jpg
182KB, 486x412px
>>36668314
Elementary - was fine, got into a lot of fights and was suspended a lot but I was neither bullied nor did I bully anyone else for the most part. My dad forced me into martial arts (karate) and I guess I just liked fighting with the black kids and the DBZ/anime/aggressive kids (there was a lot of overlap). It was mostly fun and games, the worst that happened was one kid broke another's arm.

Middle school - was the worst, got verbally bullied for my foreign name, extreme acne, glasses, and the fact that I was hardcore into MtG, D&D, WoW, FF, chess club, anime, all the nerd shit at that point. This turned me into a physical bully since I hit puberty before everyone else, hence the acne (I was 5'10 and 150 lbs at age 12). So I would charge and ram shitheads from behind or into their lockers, pull out kids' chairs and hit them with it, start fights with kids who talked shit, be over-aggressive during gym, etc. When girls called me ugly within earshot of the teacher they didn't get shit, when I called them ugly and hacked into their emails (secret question) I'd get fucking hauled down to the office. Every time I complained ("they're making fun of my acne,") the teachers and the principal did nothing. If I so much as pushed a kid or slapped them, I'd have to sit down for the nth talk about the school's "zero tolerance" policy, how it didn't matter who started it, etc. They called my parents down like 5 times, my dad got tired of pretending to care but he supported me.

High school - no bullying, no getting bullied, no fights at all. I didn't have a single fight or verbal confrontation. I found a gf like me (acne, total nerd, played WoW and D&D, went to anime cons) and we just hung out together a lot, I barely talked to anyone at school and was left alone for all 4 years. It felt like the kids at my high school were a lot more mature and reasonable compared to what I see in youtube videos these days (even compared to universities, ex. SJWs protesting).
>>
>>36668314
Tics, being a fat cunt, socially retarded. I became all that years after I started getting bullied though (pretty much in kindergarten), now I can't even remember why it began in the first place.
>>
>>36668314
>assburgers
>crooked teeth
>nasally voice
>ugliness
>chubbiness

All of this throughout my entire pre-teenagehood.
>>
>New guy in a community were everyone knew eachother
>had a speech impediment, no one really told me back then so couldn't do anything about it, managed to fix most of it though
>I was different in the way I speak and think.

Doesn't matter how much I hated it back then, I don't regret being who I was back then. It thought me some valuable things about humans, I'd probably be some ignorant retard unable to understand why I don't fit in with normies.

Elementary school kids are pretty straightforward, if they don't like you they actually let you know, after that it's just small hints that you're not wanted (If you're lucky).
>>
Primary School - Being mixed race, being unable to tie my shoelaces as I got older, still wearing briefs and not boxers as I got older

Secondary School - Again being mixed race, being quiet and timid (which was due to the primary school bullying) and in Years 7 + 8, having no friends. I found friends in year 9 and after year 11 I never talked to them again.

College - Wasn't bullied but had no friends, was pretty much ignored.

University - Wasn't bullied but hey I have some friends now.
>>
I was bullied for having a nut allergy.

Literally someone would see me and say "get some nuts" or hold up a snickers or call me a squirrel or something

It was a very strange experience, I was pretty normal so they didn't have much material

one of the guys that used to do it ended up being my best friend and I found out a few years ago he's allergic to nuts as well, I've never mentioned it to him
>>
bumperiginal
>>
>>36669800
wow, a nutty guy aint ya

haha
>>
Nothing, I wasn't bullied.

I did bully other kids and make them buy me lunch though
>>
>>36671214
howd u do that
>>
elementary (7-9):
- being weak, but dunno why, there were a lot of guys weaker than me, it wasn't that bad though, but I could experience not being whipped into some mental shape by my father on my own skin and my mother was overprotective, so I was poorly prepared to deal with a vicious world of kids

(10-13):
- no particular bullying, just general bants
- no sports, so I became really weak

(13-16)
- terrible bullying for a lack of athleticism, edgy outbursts, weird interests and not being too outdoorsy
- very negative environment in general
- my best friend turned out to be an asshole
- eventually i gained everyone's respect, but became damaged as a person, practically broken

high school (16-19 in my country):
- people are okay to me, i'm actually respected
- i lost a lot of my, uh, intellectual hobbies because of the previously explained hardships
- became much more reserved, no social initiative, almost never voicing my opinions during classes
- my position in a social hierachy is ok, but I don't really use it to my advantage
- often gloomy and lazy

uni (19-now [23])
- got to a good uni in a distant city
- had a hard time adjusting to it
- made a few acquiantances
- eventually got socially rejected
- too reserved and too shy to approach other people, they almost never approach me
- usually lonely in classes, hate being there, feel rejected and disliked for being that guy who's always alone
- I count it as an adult form of bullying
>>
>>36668314
I was shit at basketball. I wasn't black, like c'mon gimme a break xdxddx
>>
>>36668719
Are you me?
Acpricot
>>
Not bullied, but people would make jokes about me being a guy that no girl would ever want to date. People would laugh in disbelief at the idea that I could ever have a girlfriend. Any attempts I made to express an interest in a girl were greeted by "ewww, that's disgusting".
>>
I was called the greasy greek. I was super gross and my hair was always greasy so it fit
>>
>>36668740
>>tiny dick

That's the great thing about PE class and the fact that everyone has to take showers together afterward. Everyone's dick is on display so everyone knows who's got a tiny one or a huge one. (End sarcasm.)
>>
>>36668314
I got bullied for baving a small penis in the showers, the shit time was when the seniors held me down depants me and started flicking my penis with their hats and hands.
>>
>>36672658
>only guy with a foreskin during showers
>haha anons dicks all fucked up!
>spreads to chicks
>get picked on by everyone
>sex-ed comes up
>hey teach anons dicks all fucked up! Its all skin!
>female teacher extra embarassment
>oh! Thats foreskin! I never had to teach this before...
>chads all look uncomfortable as fuck finding out they got screwed for life
>one singular day of chicks bully others instead of me
T-take that you pompous b-bastards...!
>>
>being white
>being awkward
>being a loner (they would make up crazy stories for why no one talked to me)
>>
My sophmore year of high school I was forced to suck off this 19 year old in the bathroom stall. I hated it at the time and never said a word but few months later I was meeting random men from craigs and getting my ass spit roasted, and sucking cock every weekend. Now I'm a massive faggot that likes to get face fucked and dominated. I'm tempted to go on Grindr and get a sunday suck after church.
>>
>>36672660
I would have had a massive erection if chads were slapping my penis
>>
>>36672768
Small victory is better than nothing I guess.
>>
A guy named brad used to always want to watch me poop and pee and I said no, but sometimes he'd be in the bathroom and watch me poo and pee. Like he would peek over the stall or just stand there and watch me piss. Then he'd call me gay when he would watch me.
>>
>>36672658
I use to jerk off after everyone left I loved seeing that amount of cocks swinging around i use to get my mates to slap my ass with a towel
>>
>>36668314
>No friends
>Extremely shy
>Sad and pale and all round pretty pathetic looking desu
>>
>>36672660
Did anyone ever rape you? How big is ya penis anon? When I was in school we use to flick people in the balls as a joke but nothing like this..
>>
>>36672852
I had a friend who woke me up atva sleep over with my dickmeat in his mouth.
>>
>>36668522
Duuuuuude why did you leave falling in reverse
>>
There was a girl who would touch my crotch all the time. I was like 10 and she would have been 14 or 15. I didn't like it because she was rough with my dick. I never told anyone about it.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (119KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
119KB, 1242x2208px
>>36668314
No, actually. I was not bullied and I am 100% certain it's because people thought I was going to be school shooter.
>>
I was bullied for just being weird. I always had random boners that people could see I was always jerking off in class got kicked out of school for that. Use to play with my penis in the pools, got caught sucking my friend off too.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.