[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay men:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nd9c94qN1W1sj1qcfo7_500.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9c94qN1W1sj1qcfo7_500.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I understand that you're gay. I understand you like guys. Apparently, you aren't attracted to women. But how? I can understand that you like men but how do you have no attraction to women? Not even trannies? I can't fathom not wanting to fuck a soft, smooth, thick pretty girl who smells like shampoo and flowers and says your name in that cute little high pitch voice.
>>
>>36668180
those are gay WOMEN you dolt
>>
>>36668192
>implying it's gay to shove a glowstick into your friend
Have you seriously never had one of your buddies shove a glowstick up your ass?
>>
>>36668192
This>>36668192

>>36668180
Yeah I don't get either
>>
>>36668192
Obviously they're "gay" women. My question is, how can a gay man not feel anything when he sees this? I-I just don't get it.
>>
File: 1487646147375.jpg (114KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487646147375.jpg
114KB, 500x400px
>>36668180
>wanting to fuck a soft, smooth, thick pretty girl who smells like shampoo and flowers and says your name in that cute little high pitch voice

Is there any doubt that heteros are the real fags? baka.

>preferring roasties (with ballooning stout saggy potato sack bodies made for infant incubation and washing laundry, which need careful preening, grooming, lying makeup, and gravity-defying bras dresses designed for optical illusions) over the Apollonian beauty of a man, a body cut from athleticism and designed for competition, strength, and fucking which looks 100X better fresh out of the shower than any woman ever will at her most presentable

>not wanting to dominate or be dominated by your equal

>not wanting to fuck the gender with an intelligence and emotional life that extends beyond itself, which understands the raw animalistic brutality and potential for divine justice on this plane of existence

>desiring the unaesthetic axe-wound and biological train wreck of orifice which is female genitalia, instead of the phallus which has shape and form, the qualities of all great art

>being drawn to the gender equivalent of a grassy mound, instead of the proud majestic buck that stands upon it and who is the true expression of God's transcendent form in this world
>>
I could never be gay, I can't fuck someone I respect
>>
>>36668378
>gods transcendent form in this world
I'm straight but I got hard
>>
>>36668411
>respecting gay men
>
>>
>>36668378
Include me in the screencap
I don't wanna be how everybody else is
I'd much rather be original!
>>
>>36668180
The real question is, "why do women want to fuck men?" How are they attracted to men when they are hotter? Men arent attractive at all.
>>
>>36668378
all good reasons to appreciate male beauty, not stick your dick in it
>>
>>36668378
have i been converted to heterosexuality desu
(im a bisexual female)
>>
>>36668180
What I see when I look at this is two roasties who probably smell like tuna doing something fucking gross that they'll regret and wonder "Why won't anyone hire me?"
Women are fucking toxic and retarded, and I am attracted to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.