[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got banned from /mu/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1464575015170.jpg (31KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1464575015170.jpg
31KB, 528x528px
i got banned from /mu/
>>
>>36668018
mu is shit
>>
>>36668018
What'd you do, original dummy
>>
>>36668018
Song for this feel?
>>
wow maybe now you can actually listen to some of that music you circlejerk on there ;^)

gr mes shills literally need to be gassed tho desu
>>
>>36668018
/mu/ thinks Nirvana were better than Throwing Muses, its no great loss.
>>
>>36668965
who the fuck would even dare to think that? i have never seen that posted on there.
>>
>>36668018
It's ok OP you can tell us your shit taste in music here, list your top ten albums here, please.
>>
>>36669124
Not that guy but I am interrested in how much of a pleb I am. Please rate:
1) The KLF - Chill Out
2) Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 2
3) Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
4) Mark Hollis - Mark Hollis
5) Talk Talk - Laughing Stock
6) Swans - Soundtracks For The Blind
7) Tortoise - TNT
8) Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden
9) John Fahey - Dance Of Death And Other Plantation Favorites
10) David Sylvian - Secrets Of The Beehive
>>
You know someone is a shit human when they get banned, especially if it's on their favorite board.

How hard is it to follow the rules and be polite and respectful to other posters?
>>
>>36669383
>being a rulecuck
Because mods are never biased or make decisions based on emotion.
>>
>>36669417
Just don't put yourself on a position to rely on the mods, it's that easy. The fact that you called me a 'rulecuck' shows just how much you deserved your ban.
>>
>>36669439
I'm not OP and have never been banned from any imageboard, I just think moderating anonymous discussion beyond spam and illegal shit is retarded.

>don't put yourself on a position to rely on the mods
What the fuck are you even saying here?
>>
>>36669439
top kek you can get banned for almost anything these days. not that anon but i always ablige to the rules but even i have been banned multiple times. all for no good reason. the only people who have never been banned before or don't know this feel are newfags.
>>
>>36668018
Will you faggots stop making music threads and posting all of your hipster bullshut garbage.
>>
>>36669380
saw2 sucks, if you're going to listen to richie at least pick a better album
>>
>>36669570
Why do you think SAW2 sucks? I honestly prefer it over anything else RDJ has made by a long shot and I am a huge fan of his material. Number 2 would probably be a shared place of the first Analogue Bubblebath and Come To Daddy.
>>
>>36668965
But Nirvana IS better.
>>
>>36669728
no they are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNtINp0_LGM
>>
>>36669673
it's more of a personal opinion honestly, i can't dig ambient
druqks and rdj album were my favorite of his but i don't really enjoy them all too much compared to other artists
>>
File: 1492923685854.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1492923685854.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
Got muted on /v/
>>
>>36669880
Oh, that is understandable then! I really like RDJ's fast stuff as well but other people did it better in my opinion. Squarepusher, Venetian Snares and LFO all did it better I think.
>>
>>36669489
/pol/fags don't get banned because Hiro is dependent on them for hits
>>
>>36670082
actually blasting vsnares right now while waiting for igorrr's new deal to drop
>>
>>36668018
/mu/ is fucking shit

they barely fucking talk about music. 50% of it is hipsters talking about their little in group, banal shows, local drama and gossip, it's trash

I thought it'd be a board with generals for various genres (eg dnb general, black metal general, trap general, kinda like /vg/ has generals for games) which would make it actually cool and a source of music, but it isn't.
>>
File: gary.jpg (94KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
94KB, 640x495px
>>36670375
>I posted my favorite shitty band on /mu/ and got bullied for it and now I hate it unconditionally
>>
File: MorrisseyTwat.jpg (149KB, 731x800px) Image search: [Google]
MorrisseyTwat.jpg
149KB, 731x800px
/mu/ is just shitposting with very little discussion. Even when trying to discuss music, the conversations are only as deep as 'I like it' or 'I don't like it' and then calling each other plebs. The pitchfork and fantano drones have become a serious problem where people only talk about and praise music that's been pre-approved. Even the memes are mostly shitty. The only thing worth going there for are sharethreads and the occasional niche thread where passionate fanatics try to discuss music. It's my main board, so I really hope the it improves.
>>
File: 1490855742857.png (635KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
1490855742857.png
635KB, 742x721px
>>36668018
>go on /mu/
>say that Nirvana is an inspiration to my playing
>get mauled to death with "underage pleb!" comments

I only go there now for /gg/ but even that is starting to turn into shit.
>>
>>36671198
original underage pleb
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.