[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we have a /fem/inist board, yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mra.jpg (55KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
mra.jpg
55KB, 304x400px
Why don't we have a /fem/inist board, yet?
>>
>>36667989
Because Hiro doesn't give a fuck about the site and is only out for the money
He did make a lot of boards but let's be honest it wasn't him it was the mods that now run the site with no control or direction
Also it's a shitty idea, there is already lfbt if you want to be a faggot and mlp if you want to be part of a dead community
>>
>>36667989
Here's that juicy reply (You) wanted.
>>
>>36667989
You can discuss ideologies like that on /pol/.
>>
>>36667989
You already control the narrative of gender in the West. Please fuck right off
>>
>>36668058
There all sorts of boards centered around anime. There could be different board centered around different ideologies.
>>
>>36668157
That's not true. For instance, if this was the case, we wouldn't have a rape culture in the West as well.
>>
File: 1493517680019.jpg (44KB, 502x296px) Image search: [Google]
1493517680019.jpg
44KB, 502x296px
>>36667989
Because feminazi already have endless avenues to spew their garbage.

>hur dur MRAs are sexist for addressing ignored male issues

Yet women are somehow horribly oppressed despite the fact that saying anything even remotely critical about women or feminism will get you crucified
>>
>>36667989
4chan does have a /fem/inist board, it's called /lgbt/.

Also, feminists can post in /pol/, but they can't debate well enough to hold their ground there. Without rampant censorship, feminists can't thrive.
>>
>>36668258
excuse and explanation for everything, eh?

too bad i can't punch your lights out, then you could think up an excuse for that one too.
>>
>>36668284
I don't see any getting crucified yet.

>>36668296
I sense a lot of anger behind your post. That's why you need feminism too. You don't have to conform to a gender role and repress your emotions until they burst out uncontrollably like this. It's ok to cry when you feel like it, anon. You should try to join a therapeutic art class.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.