[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 28, right now >back of a cop car >going to mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4943.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4943.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be me 28, right now
>back of a cop car
>going to mental hospital bc I failed at offing myself last night, got too drunk
>phone at 10% but hospital will take it anyway. Cops let me keep it to talk to family, you faggots are my family.

Pic related is the best I can do with cuffs connected to a belt. I'm
>>
>>36667356
kys faggot kek wew lad

...wait a minute, I'm not 15

OP i'm sorry this happened to you
>>
STAY SILENT
THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP YOU
THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES
>>
Doesn't look like you've showered in a while either.
>>
Good luck Anon, hopefully you can get out soon.
>>
>>36667356
Just be yourself and it'll blow over senpai
>>
>>36667356
speaking from experience mate, keep quiet and reserved, comply with staff orders (unless its absurd/illegal) and be calm and polite and you'll get out in 2-3 days. Even if somebody looks like a normal person or friend, trust me, 90% of people in there actually are fucked up. I had to learn the hard way.
>>
god youd have to be so stupid to try to kys and not make damn well sure it was going to work

it doesnt work as a cry for help, you just get v& and stuck in a padded room with daily injections to make you temporarily retarded so they can handle you easier
>>
just start yelling really loudly and theyll dose you up no worries.

thata what you want right? to be normal?
>>
>>36667425
Greatly appreciate this reply.

It wasn't a cry for help tried to OD, and make the mistake of not taking eniugh, and saying goodbye to 1 person.
>>
I know this feel.

>tfw always out in 24 hours because not crazy enough
>>
>>36667356
this>>36667402
prepare to become a lab rat
they don't value your life
they see your failed suicide attempt as proof that you don't care what happens to you
i don't feel much empathy is general, but damn i can feel the hell that awaits you in life
>>
>>36667356
Cops can arrest you and toss you in pseudo prison just for trying to kill yourself? Isn't that a complete violation of your rights?
>>
>>36668122
suicide is illegal in america
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.