[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a restaurant for casuals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3471.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3471.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
What alot of you snobby ass, crypto normies don't realize is that when most people say "Eatin' good in the neighboorhood" - they're not just parroting a corporate slogan, they're describing a lifestyle choice.

For me, that's Applebees. A wonderfully crafted and carefully sourced restaurant where the service representatives are trained in the highest levels of customer enjoyment.
Napkins consistently folded and clean butterscotch wood colored tabled shined to perfection food served hot with dynamic array of flavors diversity welcome! All manners of diners accepted they will serve you wine prior to 3:00pm

I choose Applebees because I believe in community involvement and restaurants that will give back locally. "Eatin' good in the neighborhood" is in investment in my community. It's great!
I love Applebees and I want you to love it too!
>>
>>36666937
applebees is always good haven't had it in like 3 years. denny's is also pretty good.
>>
I appreciate this xoxo
>>
>>36666937
Applebees used to be OK. Nothing spectacular, but you could get a decent meal at a decent price.

I tried it again recently and it was absolutely repulsive. I literally would have rather eaten a plate of dog shit.
>>
>>36667033
I hope u bitched at them and got a free meal
>>
>>36667033

Make sure you try their ribs next time. You can get a half rack and two sides of rice for $8.99
>>
>>36666937

ITT: sameposting Applebee's spokesperson fags

I'd rather eat my own excrement than go the Applebee's. Yuck. Straight up nasty, stale, old, dry, microwaved food.
>>
Hey, >>36666937, lemme tell you something. It doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but bear with me, alright?

So, I went to the local Applebees today. Yeah, that restaurant, you know the one. The fucking place was completely full, and I couldn't get a seat. So, I wait around in the lobby, and I see this sign: "House Sirloin, $1.50 off".

Holy shit. Are you people fucking retarded? The rest of the week, Applebees is the furthest thing from your fucking minds, but if it's $1.50 off, suddenly you're crowding in here? It's just $1.50! It's literally a dollar and a fucking half! Oh, cool, you brought the whole "faaaam". Fucking family of four, and everybody's going to order some fucking Applebees, huh? Awesome! Kill me. Dad's over there like "MAKE MINE MEDIUM!!". I'll kill myself if I watch this.

Applebees should be fucking brutal. Two guys facing each other in a booth and you don't know if they're going to cut each others' throats that instant. It's a dog-eat-dog restaurant, and that's what makes it great. Ladies and kids need to stay the fuck away.

So, after a huge ordeal, I get a seat, and this shitheel next to me says "I'll order the pepper-crusted sirloin!". That sets me off again. Really? You're gonna order the fucking pepper-crusted sirloin. You're sure proud of that! Are you really gonna eat that whole fucking meal? I want to waterboard you. I want to drown you for hours. You sure you didn't just say that because it sounds cool?

Now- this is coming from an Applebees veteran- what we're doing now is this: Pepper steak, extra tomatoes. That's the good shit. One rare pepper steak with extra tomatoes and less pepper. That's what a gourmet gets. They put in more tomatoes and a bit less spice. Easing up on the pepper lets you taste the meat. I should let you know that the employees will take notice of this. It's not all fun-and-games for people who don't know their shit. I guess what I'm saying is that you, >>36666937, should stick with the spicy chicken.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.