[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, share your mental conditions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 251x201px
Mine is that I have no voice in my mind, and I can't actually think

Be real and honest, no jokes
>>
I think im all good up there but sometimes i get sad/upset over little things and do stuff i normally wouldnt do.

Sometimes i am sad out of nothing, eating helps
>>
File: Phosphorus.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Phosphorus.png
7KB, 300x300px
I am paranoid to a crazy degree. I will do disgusting things and change my entire life based on a few newspaper articles.

For example last year I was reading about 'peak phosphorous' ie that humans will run out of phosphorous because we waste it all. Then I read, that human waste is an excellent source of the stuff because we shit out what we don't need to have inside us.

So for about 4 months I shit into buckets and started leaving the buckets with little notes saying 'organic fert, peak phos is coming' around various local farms. I also stored my own shit and even dipped bananas etc into it to try and get the right minerals.

Of course I gotsick and my mother found the buckets and tried to kick me out the house.

This always happens. Right now I am scared as fuck about an asteroid strike so I spent $200 on a telescope to watch out for one
>>
>>36665839
If I have a moment alone when doing basic household chores I mutter "kill them" to myself. I think it helps motivate me to do stuff. I also tend to do this when I've been socializing or at work for a while and then finally have some privacy when going to the washroom. I have to be careful not to say it when walking into the washroom and there's someone else is in one of the stalls.
>>
I have schizophrenia possibly bipolar disorder. I don't hear voices but racing thoughts, visions, delusional thoughts and had a few hallucinations.
>>
i have brain memory loss
>>
File: IMG_0753.jpg (106KB, 741x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0753.jpg
106KB, 741x564px
>>36665839
Schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, probably bipolar disorder and some of these maybe
>>
>>36667528
Could you send link to that test?
>>
I may have schizophrenia. Have any schizophrenics looked at that rotating mask video? What where the results. (i also share many of the symptoms btw it wasn't just looking at the video that made me suspect i may have schizophrenia)
>>
>>36667563
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
I wouldn't recommend taking it, some things are better left unknown
>>
>>36667618
I'd rather find out the problem then let it be left unknown to me, but thanks for the link
>>
>>36667616
I am >>36666205 and that rotating mask video did nothing for me
>>
>>36667808
Yeah the rotating mask didn't do anything for me either. Are people really supposed to see it protruding?
>>
>>36667858
>Are people really supposed to see it protruding?
I should have been less vague. I actually mean that I see it like normal people not like how schizophrenics are supposed to see it.

I see it protruding.

And there is more stuff that schizophrenics supposed to have that I don't. For example cognitive decline.
>>
>>36665839
PTSD, OCD, possible autism
>>
>>36667979
Maybe you have bipolar though? Have you had an official diagnosis with your schizophrenia?
>>
>>36668113
Maybe he has schizoaffective
>>
>>36668113
The diagnosis is "schizophrenia unspecified" but they suspected bipolar disorder later. Schizoaffective is also possible.
>>
>>36665839
>Mine is that I have no voice in my mind, and I can't actually think

and what is that condition called?
>>
>>36668205
Might be aphantasia
>>
>>36668218
thats being unable to visualize imagery in your brain. so if i told you to imagine a star in your head...your mind would be blank.
>>
>>36665839
I have clinical depression due to my faulty brain and have lost the ability to voluntarily sleep or feel certain emotions like happiness.
I can't even take pills for the depression as my body for whatever reason picks out the worst/most obscure side effect of those pills then times the usual severity of that 100 fold.
EX: some experimental mood stabilizer who's only side effect was slightly worsened or more frequent episodes of depression lead to an episode where not only were my legs spasming but i could actually feel them ontop of retrograde amnesia of several months that didn't clear up.
>>
once a day I get hit with an overwhelming depression that just blindsides me. I get a pit in my stomach, I start seeing spots, I get light-headed and I just get hit with this unbelievable feeling of helplessness and pointlessness.

It has happened since I was a child and i've never tried to get any help for it.
>>
>>36665839
sort of similar, i have aphantasia so i can't form any mental pictures, basically i have no mind eye.
>>
>>36666066
Get help. That isn't fucking normal.
>>
Diagnosed BPD. Also most of my 'thoughts' are conversations in my head with people I've known.
>>
I'm extremely judgmental of my environment and myself to the point where an episode of black mirror can induce a panic attack.
I feel schizo in the sense that I can't trust my judgment, and that somethings just feel derealised. It's like a see a stream of evil run through things once I see a pattern in my and others behavior, picking up groceries is not a very pleasant experience for me.
I think am categorized in Hyper Sensitive Personality disorder, which could be an indication of autism, or any other spectrum disorder, i definitely have more mirror neurons that regular people do.
>>
>>36669154
I relate way too much to mr elliot in Mr robot, which clearly is not a good thing.
>>
>>36669170
>mr elliot
I think I might be slightly retarded too lmao.
>>
I'm depressed, have dp/dr, and am a compulsive eater. Feels bad, every day I consider suicide but im too much of a pussy to actually do anything
>>
>>36665839
Does anxiety count as a mental condition?
>>
>>36670543
Is it crippling to some degree?
>>
File: 1489826623396.jpg (93KB, 634x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489826623396.jpg
93KB, 634x720px
I have PTSD from my shitty childhood.
>>
>>36669379
I am the bipolar or schizophrenia bot. My life improved when I started eating healthier.

No candy, no soda, no fastfood, and fewer products high in starch.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.