[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this board have any cute boys on it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1480649951702.png (382KB, 588x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480649951702.png
382KB, 588x561px
Does this board have any cute boys on it?
>>
God damn will you stop fucking posting about traps. Every fucking day, four trap threads minimum up at once. Fucking stop.
>>
File: 1489414645126.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489414645126.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>36664941
you could try a filter, you know. it's not hard.
>>
>>36664973
No, I want it gone. There's no fucking point to it. Real boys can't look like that without great effort, and it's wasted after a few years because they just get older and become gross. There's no point in putting in the most effort I've ever put into anything trying to be cute because it'll be gone before you know it. And then there's these constant spam of shitty trap threads trying to convince me and other desperate lonely virgins to do it. All it causes is sadness.
>>
File: 1490300029234.jpg (107KB, 862x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1490300029234.jpg
107KB, 862x1004px
>>36665008
You could just try being regular gay instead, friend.
You don't have to be a trap to be cute.
>>
>>36665027
I don't want that, regular gays are gross and not cute. The only way to be cute is to put massive amount of effort into fleeting femininity or stuffing your body full of chemicals that break your brain and rot your body even worse than normal boys do when they get older.
>>
File: 1490295198462.jpg (478KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490295198462.jpg
478KB, 600x600px
>>36665057
I'm not sure what you want, pal. Are you the one who wants to be cute or are you after the cute ones?
>>
>>36665078
Both. You have no idea how bad I want to look like link in those pictures. I want it so bad, I've wanted to look like that for a long time. But I'm too weak to put in the massive amount of effort into just making my body decent, let alone making it cute and feminine. And even if I could, it would just hurt all that much worse when I have to give it up after a few years because I'm getting older and I'm not cute anymore. The only kind of boys I'm attracted to are feminine ones like that, and it's you fucking people who did it to me. When you respond to each other over and over again saying gay things with pictures of cute anime girls or boys that might as well be girls, it makes me want that too, but for the most part it's either lies because they're nowhere near that cute in real life, and if they are, they won't be later on. That's your endgame with this constant spam of shitty trap threads, that's the kind of person you create when you think it's so fun to fill a board full of impressionable virgins with shit like this. And because that's not realistic, all it causes is sadness, because I still want it anyway because you make me want it.
>>
File: 1486159866397.png (1MB, 860x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1486159866397.png
1MB, 860x1127px
>>36665192
I just flirt with guys to fill the void and let out some pent up sexual frustration, anon. I'm not trying for some grand goal.
Head out and meet yourself a nice feminine guy, I'm sure it'll be fine.
>>
>>36665240
It won't be fine, you're not seeing how fucking dangerous this is. Where are you going to be when they start to age like milk? Where am I going to be if I fall for this fucking propaganda and embark on the journey of my life to become cute and be able to like myself only to have it stripped away in a few years when I become old and ugly? I don't know how you're not worried about this. Are you doing this maliciously or are you just not seeing the big picture here? There's no fucking point to it, it'll just hurt worse in the long run but you people don't care and keep trying to make us like this anyway. Even if I did manage to meet a cute feminine guy, I won't like myself because I won't be cute like he is, and even then he'll just age like milk and then neither of us will be cute or happy.
>>
File: 1484718083544.jpg (119KB, 701x611px) Image search: [Google]
1484718083544.jpg
119KB, 701x611px
>>36665290
I don't think it's that big of a deal, friend. We're all gonna get old and look shitty one day. Enjoy it now while you can.
>>
>>36665324
Are you kidding me? It's a huge deal. Just accepting it isn't okay, and even if you do, you'll just look even worse in the end following this path. I'd be putting the most effort I've put into anything in my life just to hurt worse in the end. For the long-term equivalent of spending your life savings and all the money you've worked for on a really good cheeseburger. It'll feel good for a few minutes, but it's gone so fast that it's not worth it, and even worse, it'll hurt you in the long term. Why aren't you seeing this? Why aren't you panicking? Why are you still here posting these threads trying to trick me? Do you just not care or are you trying to hurt us? Jesus fucking Christ I feel like I'm going to pass out
>>
>>36665324
we are the ones who had no opportunity to enjoy it
the second i experienced puberty my cute hair all fell out and i grew a massive subhuman jaw and fivehead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.