[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, suicidal thoughts, go away.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1490693379441.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1490693379441.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
Please, suicidal thoughts, go away.
>>
>>36664852
They'll go away if you kill yourself or better your life
Whining on 4chan sure as hell won't change anything
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
only 1 way out do it op if ur not a feggit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
>>
Stay strong bot have a vent if it'll make you feel better
>>
File: IMG_0174.jpg (55KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
55KB, 396x382px
>>36664966
and never come back
>>
>>36664852

do you take medication? or have seen a doctor or anything?
>>
>>36664983
I am ugly. I cannot find a job, because I am too shy to apply, I cannot find a room for next year, I am poor, I am not a woman, I(my mom who pays for everything) is poor, my memory becave very bad, I have a lot of exams to prepare for but I just cant start and probably wont.
>>
>>36665020
Never come back from where? I can't read the moonrunes in your pic.
>>
>>36665025
No, again, I cant even book an appointment to doctor, and when I tried tk talk to my mum aboht by problems hopin that she will book it for me she just said that I have to be positive.
>>
>>36665096

You really need to book to see a doctor. I reached a point that I had to decide to get help or kill myself. I got help. Medication has been helping a great deal (not without side effects - but better than dying).

You should call the samaritans or whatever equivalent in your country. But you're not going to get better until you have medication.

read Depressive Illness: The Curse of the Strong by Dr. Tim Cantopher. i found it a great source of information, it rationalises the way you are feeling.

Just so you know, I was diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety and OCD a couple of months ago. i am currently on 150mg sertaline a day, sleeping tablets and diazempan for when i feel particularly bad. i am very fortunate, good job, nice house, long term girlfriend, very comfortable middle class lifestyle but various pressures over a period of 12 months broke me.

if you want to talk/ask questions etc i will monitor the thread.
>>
>>36665223
I know that I need to, I just cant make myself do it. Job, gf, house - was it before or after you strated taking me
>>
>>36665270

had good job, girlfriend, house etc - then had a close bereavement, a lot of additional work, and i tried carrying on as normal. i ignored the pressure and the way i was feeling, burnt myself out, and started having daily panic attacks - but again, tried carrying on as normal - had it all planned about how i was going to kill myself (hotel booked etc - didnt want to die in my house that me and my girlfriend bought). I then found a little bit of extra strength and saw the doctor.

medication has been largely good, i feel much more positive, less suicidal. I know it is easy to say 'just ring the doctor and make an appointment' but i know how hard that is.

before you do anything, get that book i recommended, and see what you want to do then - it really makes what you're feeling actually make sense and will be a help
>>
>>36665373
Ok, I see, I see, another normalfag without any reason to be depressed or suicidal. You spoiled this thread, I was right all along, suicide is the only answer I have.
>>
>>36665439

if that is genuinely how you feel, then you have a lot more to learn about depression, wish you best of luck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.