[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a black girl trying to become the black version of Stacy...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3809.png (538KB, 595x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.png
538KB, 595x581px
I'm a black girl trying to become the black version of Stacy... Let's call her Diamond. Anyway, do white guys prefer straight hair or curly hair on black girls? Thin or thicc? Any other thoughts?
>>
>>36664347
>Let's call her Diamond.

Nah, that's the name for one of her five kids.
>>
>>36664347
They like em thin but with a decent ass and straight hair. Trust me. I have white friends.
>>
File: IMG_2633.jpg (273KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2633.jpg
273KB, 1024x765px
>>36664347
Try to look as white as possible.
>>
>hair

straight or curly not important, what's important is the quality of the hair, it should be soft

>body

generally white guys that are attracted to black girls are attracted by the thiccness. black genetics allow for a level of thiccness rarely attained by white girls. if they wanted thing girls they would go for asian probably.
>>
File: 1485727481657.jpg (13KB, 433x339px) Image search: [Google]
1485727481657.jpg
13KB, 433x339px
curly hair, straight hair on black girls is trash
>>
>>36664423
Why do you think so? I've heard this before.
>>
>>36664468
>>36664347
for hair it depends. some black chicks can really pull off straightening their hair, with some black chicks it just looks totally unnatural. tons of curly haired black chicks that are gorgeous

as far as thickness, just try to have the fattest ass and biggest tits while still maintaining the smallest waist. basically, the more voluptuous the better, until it starts crossing over into sloppy territory. i think a lot of dudes also are sexually attracted to "thick" girls that are slightly on the sloppier side sometimes (regardless of race) because it gives off the vibe of being sexually promiscuous, human, approachable, maybe even a bit trashy, whereas a perfect hourglass figure on a pretty girl essentially elevates her to above-human status
>>
>>36664562
Yeah, straight hair looks weird on me, so I'll stick with wavy and curly :)

Thanks for the body advice.
>>
>>36664347
you should probably post this in /adv/ but i help you anyways

white men like caucasian features a lot, so looking caucasian is a must. when it comes to body: depending from man to man of course but most white men like either cup C/D(average for white women) and when being a black or Arab female having a slightly bigger than average booty helps you a lot. furthermore they want a woman that is either roughly the same height or slightly shorter, or significantly shorter than themselves.
>>
t. Turkish Female that is obsessed with white men
>>
>>36664347
look as white as possible
be light skinned
straight hair if possible without looking flat and greasy af, otherwise go for big curls/wavy hair. not afro nigger hair
don't dress black
don't have "black culture"
don't speak ebonics
don't have that disgusting black booty/thighs 80% of sheboons have

it's pretty much impossible to have all these traits unless you're already a half mix
t.white male
>>
>>36664347
I prefer dreads
>>
>>36664347
curly hair all the way no question about it
and i'd say thin but that's just my general preference
>>
To not be as trashy as possible. To have nice tits and nice pussy. And a nice personality and just be generally attractive.

Post pics
>>
Curly, thin and busty. No giant ass. toned legs.
>>
>>36664347
Honestly all that matters is that you don't look or act like a sheboon. If you want a decent body to go for, make sure it's at least on the thin side.
>>
Guys prefer girls who aren't black.
>>
>>36665197
What do you mean by disgusting butt and thighs? Pic?
>>36665269
Why?
>>
bump. i want more opinions :3
>>
>>36665732
Don't try to be a niggress with extra thicccc ass, you probably have seen examples of this on social media since you're black.
>>
>>36664347
Straight and thin
>>
>>36664347
A black Stacy wouldn't fuck an cave dwelling ofay "male". Fuck a 'fay, there's a price to pay.
>>
>>36665732
>Why?
They're hot
>>
The thing is, as long as you don't look like complete shit odds are you'll get a good bit of attention. For me, Jada Fire is my personal weakness as far as black women go.
>>
File: IMG_8043.jpg (35KB, 941x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8043.jpg
35KB, 941x519px
A black woman taking advice from degenerate ofays calling her a sheboon and telling her to disown her culture. You, OP, are the worst kind of cunt coon.
>>
>>36664347
>Anyway, do white guys prefer straight hair or curly hair on black girls?
Curly but not too much

>Thin or thicc?
Thin
>>
>>36666799
>Thin
Low T ofays attraction to males and children confirmed.
>>
>>36664347
Tits with a timestamp or get the fuck outta here
>>
Your ability to become stacy depends on your facial aesthetics, if you have a narrow nose and a europid skull you can straighten that hair and go for a basic chocolate flavored white girl style. Straight ass hair, skin lightening, ect.

But chances are you have a negroid skull shape and facial structure which makes this look harder to pull off, need to go for a more 'ethnic' look to attract white chads. No white chad likes full 'fro, relax the curls but don't eliminate them.
>>
File: tumblr_omehq6pjhe1s1kal9o1_540.jpg (86KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omehq6pjhe1s1kal9o1_540.jpg
86KB, 540x540px
Black girl with white bf here.
Ignore these idiot robots telling you to "be as white as possible". Honestly, don't even take advice from robots unless you want to date them (which is an adventure all its own that you probably don't want to go on).
There are no real "requirements" like straight vs curly hair or whatever, just be pretty. Find out what hair looks best on you (there's honestly no objective "better" - it depends on your face), lrn2makeup, figure out what stage your body looks best at (petite, thin with assets, fit with toned abs/thighs, assets with an otherwise average/"thick" body? your choice - honestly just don't be overly fat lmao), etc. It's the same process any other girl would go through.
If it's already ingrained within you, don't abandon your culture or try to change your accent for a guy, either. If they honestly, truly wanted to date some milquetoast white girl and that's what they preferred, they'd just date that type and wouldn't even look twice at you (because you'd just be the same thing, but in the body of someone they're not as attracted to).
>>
Get as close to Michelle Obama as possible that bitch is hella bad
>>
Beauty is subjective. For me it's that natural look, low maintenance but still girly. But some dudes like high maintenance chicks with makeup caked on.
>>
>>36664347

THICC as possible
>>
>>36667114

See this retard the fact she said lmao means you don't listen to her
>>
just do not be obese, also let your hair grow in its natural way
>>
>>36666505
cool beans phone poster!
>>
>>36667127
So basically look like a tranny? She should go for Halle Berry look.
>>
CURLY HAIR

CURLY HAIR

CURLY HAIR

FUCK STRAIGHT HAIR IT MAKES YOU SMELL BAD
>>
Straight hair and thicc body

I know I'm kind of racist for not liking the "normal" curly black hair but I have to be honest. Doesn't have to be flat straight though
>>
>>36667114
The fact that you are a black girl dating a white guy instantly tell me you are an extremely whitewashed "black" person. You are probably the tone of caramel and have like less than 70% African DNA, all while being a uni SJW and preaching about "muh culture" that you no longer genetically belong too.

The fact is that whitewashed black girls like you are the only black girls that white guys date. When was the last time you saw a ehite guy walking around with a 200lb ghetto, dark as night, sheboon?
>>
>>36664347
straight hair
>>
>>36664347
Literally nobody likes a girl with curly hair, you have to try to look and act as white as possible for white guys to give a shit about you.
>>
>>36668620
Some black girls look odd with straight hair though
>>
>>36664347
Whatever you can pull off, and true stacy's change up there hair to match their outfit/fashion according to season and activity.
You have to consistently put time and effort into it, stacys aren't lazy with their looks.

t. chad
>>
>>36668512
I'm on a desktop now, ofay fucker. What do you have to say about that. Fuck a 'fay, there's a price to pay.
>>
>>36664364
Diamond Johnson.
>>
Black gril poster with only black irl friends here.
Every black girl I knew/saw irl with a white guy looked geeky/average or the crunchy granola hipster type.
If you are going for geeky/average:
>any type of hair
>thin to fat body
>"white interests"
>basic clothing
Hipster:
>natural hair or braids/faux locks extensions
>bohemian clothing
>thin, thicc or athletic
>slightly SJW
>interests like spoken word and vegan food
>smoke a lot of weed
>>
>>36669370
don't the geeky ones smoke a lot of weed too?
>>
>>36664347
black girls know how to spot low status white males easily, there's no good option

black lives matter and recent politics just made this more pronounced
>>
Hwite male here, if you look like pic related, I want to racemix with you
>>
>>36669464
No. Most average to geeky ones are christians/slight shut ins and barely drink.
I didn't start smoking weed until I hung out with the granola ones.
>>
>>36668596
>Dur if you not dark as charcoal yousa mixed breed

Americans are so retarded when it comes to race
>>
>>36669515
well god bless
>>
thin, not "thicc"
>>
>>36664347
>Negro bedwench asking the lowest denominator of white men to do so they'll finally throw her a bone and tell her she's pretty

Black women are trash. The reason why the black community is in the dumps is because black men have been brainwashed by this feminist shit and have allowed black women, who only care about if white guys find them attractive, to be the pillars of the community.
>>
File: curlyhair.webm (828KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
curlyhair.webm
828KB, 360x640px
Pls get curly hair!
>>
>>36669486
rofl she looks like drake
>>
>>36664347
Curly and thicc
>>
>>36669704
still a qt 3.14, Female Drake a cute.
>>
>>36664347
Mixed girls are hot. Natty all the way whatever you look like you gotta embrace it. Curly hair on a mixed girl is exotic as fuck!
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.