[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having trouble finishing this sentence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: smug-wojak-women-s-t-shirt.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug-wojak-women-s-t-shirt.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>After a decade of being ignored by women, Anon, now a succesful software developer, was able to forgive them and open his heart to love because __________
>>
The poo poo pee pee man ikj organspot
>>
>software developer
>successful

keep telling yourself that.

Look at the hiring rate for google and other tech companies. It's harder to get into google, microsoft, amazon, facebook etc, than it is to go to Stanford.

So if you are just a lacky on some shit university, chances are you won't be working for them.
>>
>>36664192
he understood that the purpose of a man is to take responsibility and without it they will wither away
>>
>>36664192
He programmed a killer robot that killed all the women after he forgave them.
>>
Because he's going to die anyway and dying a resentful and bitter bastard is the stupid prize won by playing the stupid game.
>>
>he realized that all along he prefered to have long cilindrical objects shoved up his anal rectum. Truly, Op.
>>
File: 1492805302874.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1492805302874.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
>>36664266

>you have to work at one of the biggest software companies to be considered successful
>>
>>36664192
Once Chad entered him, life and love entered him.
>>
File: 1492737257433.jpg (155KB, 732x440px) Image search: [Google]
1492737257433.jpg
155KB, 732x440px
>>36664192
he fell for the "love" meme

lanigiro
>>
>>36664603
He is right. Success is about money, status and career position. Skill has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>36664192
>his bitterness was getting him nothing but miserable loneliness.
>>
File: 1493232765418.png (182KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493232765418.png
182KB, 498x720px
>>36664795

Only if you personally buy into that as the definition of success.

I've worked for Microsoft but I don't consider myself successful because of it. You make your own success, senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.