[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female interaction 101

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: petting_vs_praise_dog_behavior.jpg (16KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
petting_vs_praise_dog_behavior.jpg
16KB, 300x224px
Treat them like a dog that you love.
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>36664011
>furries in the corner sweating profusely
Tfw
>>
splain?

how do you treat a dog you love?
>>
>>36664011
>Who's a good girl, you're a good girl
>WANNA GO FOR A WALK
>>
>>36664011

But without the love.
>>
>>36664011
Meaning- you don't think twice or hesitate when showing a dog love or playing rough with it.
>>
They always get wierded out by me... I am creepy I guess
>>
Does that mean I should fuck them in the ass?
>>
>>36664063
fuck that really made me think anon
>>
>>36664048
i would unironically love a bf to call me a good girl tbqh
>>
>>36664033
Call it cute, give it pats, rub your dick on it.
>>
>>36664011
My gf always hated that I kissed her on the side of the mouth like a dog to be honest, and never gave her the dick.

Now I'm here.

Shit advice, don't listen to him OP.
>>
File: 1414097998409.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1414097998409.png
126KB, 402x398px
>*reluctantly tosses table scrap*
>>
>>36664083
That's because you're a gay man with a fetish.
>>
>>36664115
50% of your statement is true
>>
>>36664109
don't listen to the OP*
hurr my brain is dog
>>
>tfw will never love any roastie trash as much as my faithful dog
>>
Women can call the cops and press sexual harassment charges on you though unlike dogs
>>
>>36664125
You're a man with a fetish?
>>
>>36664083
You're a good girl
>>
Animals can sense apprehension and fear in other animals. Women are not some golden goddesses who you have to tip toe around.
They are animals and are more comfortable when they're treated as such.
>>
File: 911 simulation.webm (993KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
911 simulation.webm
993KB, 854x480px
>>36664083
But that would be a lie now wouldn't it roastie?
>>
>>36664133
Cause they will never give you the chance.
>>
File: 988.jpg (28KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
988.jpg
28KB, 450x425px
>>36664011
You mean by not owning one and not wanting to put up with any of their bullshit and loud noises?
yeah I can make that happen.
>>
>>36664155
be my bf and give me headpats
>>
>>36664292
A dog that keeps begging for attention need to be trained properly.
>>
>>36664083
>>36664125
>50% of your statement is true
BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E
>>
>>36664161
Only by guys they find attractive
>>
>>36664310
does this mean you won't take me for a walk?
>>
Girls like to be played with. If you're not throwing a ball they're gonna be staring at you like an idiot.
>>
>>36664064
Because you're afraid to interact with them. They can sense this. Approach women like you would any creature you wanted to befriend
>>
i think overthinking interacting with girls to this degree makes failure with them a self-fulfilling prophecy

sort out your social anxiety and try to find a girl that you actually get along with...you're starting at a disadvantage, just by virtue of being on this boards you're almost certainly mildly dissident and don't have too much in common with people but hey.

work on yourself physically, socially, and mentally to pry that window of market value as wide as it can possibly be, maybe lower your standards a tiny bit (even people in relationships who love each other very much recognize negative qualities in the other person, think something they're into is lame, etc don't be so 4chan-esque in your kneejerk rejection of others due to minor shit.), and be honest about what type of person will actually make you happy.

if you're holding out for the stacked 10/10 model chick who just happens to love weird niche-culture grumpy guys from the internet, your hopelessness is warranted. find a 7/10 girl that is actually nice instead. find someone who actually wants to hear what YOU - not some fake you you equip to get pussy - have to say
>>
that dog looks so happy.
just look at it.
>>
>>36664723
>i think overthinking interacting with girls to this degree makes failure with them a self-fulfilling prophecy
You're right. Overthinking is a common vice among robots because they have little to none real life experience.
>>
Count the letters in a girl's text and multiply that by .70

That's the length of your response. Unless her text is really small. In that case, don't exceed 10 words.
>>
>>36664110
Make her wait under the table while you eat, and save a little bit of food to feed her from your hand when you've finished.
>>
>>36664985
>Count the letters in a girl's text and multiply that by .70
>That's the length of your response. Unless her text is really small. In that case, don't exceed 10 words.
holy fucking shit you need to kill yourself
>>
File: 91444154721.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
91444154721.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>36664011
>tfw want a gf
>don't know what to talk to her about all day
>don't even have time to do that anyway
>>
>>36664063
this. Women are not human anyways, just treat them like you would treat a friendly animal. Make lot of cute physical contact with them and play around with them.
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
Best advice my grandfather ever ever gave me

That and "Treat her like dirt so she sticks like mud"
>>
>>36664011
No, you treat them like a stupid child that you're attracted to because that's what women basically are. Stupid, attractive children.
>>
>>36666324
Russian? Because I think that that advice only works great with Slavic women.
>>
>>36666342
This too

Women respond to you best when you don't take them seriously
>>
>>36666367
Norwegian. It's worked with every sort of women.

My old boss was Vietnamese and taught me "You can be a GOOD husband, you can't be a GOOD boyfriend". Life is easier when you have masculine role models in life.
>>
>>36666461
>>36666324
How the fuck am I supposed to employ those pieces of advice in my life? Any examples?
>>
>>36666712
you are probably too smart and were raised too reasonably. qualities like politeness kindness etc aren't going to get a girl naturally "going" the way an assertive defensive stoic in-control guy will. simply put if you are an emotional guy, emotional enough to be posting on /r9k/ for girl advice, that's not attractive to girls. that's the way girls act.
>>
File: IMG_0938.jpg (161KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.jpg
161KB, 898x701px
>>36666712
>Act smug
>Be aloof
>more cocky than you have the right to be
>never do them favors
>tease them
>flirt with other chicks in front of them
>disagree with them
>casually criticize them in a half joking manner
>don't try to engage them in "serious" or "deep" discussions
>try their food/drink without asking, in front of them
>bully their cats if they have any
>backhanded compliments
>embarrassing nicknames
>being late
>changing plans
>purposely not answering the phone

That sort of stuff, it's like catnip. Despite what all the cucks and white knights say, women CRAVE anxiety and especially drama. Yes even that quiet bookish girl who goes to church every sunday and says her prayers by night. It's all about excitement and making her feel stuff.

Emotions for women are like smell for dogs, they don't care if it's good or bad stimuli they just wanna experience it.
>>
>>36667447
>don't try to engage them in serious and deep conversations

THIS, holy shit. a smart guy talking about some concept that's relatively niche and walking through it from A to Z has to be like sandpaper pussy mode
>>
>>36667505
So much. Women don't care about analytics and abstractions. They wanna FEEL with you. So keep it lighthearted and fun. Women are like kids.
>>
>>36664011
Where's the peanut butter
>>
>>36667447
Ahh fuck I did all that. Doesn't work unless you're a Chad.
>>
>>36664313
>tfw someone else from Brisbane is in a random thread your browsing

Southside pride world wide, Northside is for the normie areas like ascot and shit
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (194KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
194KB, 721x1024px
>>36667769
Elaborate on your situation

I smell bullshit

Chad is a set of behaviors and a state of mind
>>
>>36667946
I'm ugly and short, but I've been meeting girls quite a lot from tinder, and with a solid most of them there was never a second date (they'd stop responding, to the point where I stopped bothering to message them) and with some I'd meet the again and a few times more where I was comfortable with them. With those girls I tried different stuff, I tried beign a Chad, I tried being more careful - nothing has worked because they'd just find themselves another guy later.

Besides, I found work where I had a lot of female coworkers (small firm with about 9-1 female male ratio) and that sorta contributed to me having the Chad attitude but when I kept trying it with girls I was meeting with intentions other than just friends, well the results were about the same and often they'd just think I'm a fucking asshole and stop talking to me.
>>
>>36667644
the entire beta male phenomenon is because the characteristics that used to be conducive to success in males, caveman era (spontaneous, strong, reckless, whatever) aren't the characteristics that are conducive to "success" societally in the modern era. biology hasn't caught up with the social structures of our world wherein being an obedient intelligent polite responsible workman will be the better provider. i blame every form of modern degeneracy on this. men who are capable of being providers no longer cross over much on the venn diagram with men who women are physically/sexually intrigued by

this is behind the push for polygamy, backlash against slut shaming, cuck shit, etc
>>
>>36667447
everyone itt listen to this guy
I've literally been up all night thinking about a guy who told me he doesn't care about me, I'm just not important enough to him for that, then logged off facebook and changed his discord status to "playing with girls' hearts"
He does this shit to me all the time.
If i have a problem, if I annoy him, he reminds me I'm subhuman, then ignores me for one to two weeks.
He knows I have no friends, which is why I'm on r9k, so he knows I'm completely alone all that time, and when he comes back, I'll be so grateful I'll let him do whatever he wants.
Women all hate themselves.
Fembots, Stacies, doesn't matter.
All women believe they deserve treated like scum.
>>
You'll never, ever go wrong treating a woman like a child.
>>
>>36668238
And how's that exactly?
>>
>>36667913
oh shit, fellow brisbane robots what up
>>
>>36668037
>I'm ugly
Irrelevant

>and short
Yeah that could be a handicap depending on your targets. Height is an important factor in dominance. But considering how many manlet spics, niggers, and chinks get laid, you're doing something wrong.

>I've been meeting girls quite a lot from tinder
Stop this. Tinder is a validation toy for women, they compete to see what's the weirdest shit a thirsty beta will send them. No man gets laid from Tinder but Ryan Gosling look-alikes. By using online dating/tinder you're falling into the FEMALE framework. You become the pathetic peasant, holding his hat and asking for favor in the court of her majesty. Just don't. Online women have NOTHING to gauge who are with beyond your pictures. While looks do matter far less than dominance, without any means of PROVING dominance she's left to just go with the most attractive looking orbiter from online. It's like if you had no sense of taste and had to pick from a selection of foods: you'd just pick the most pleasant looking dish to compensate. You were NEVER going anywhere with those girls to begin with. Attraction can only be established in the real world where she can observe your body language which is 90% of male communication and 99% of female communication. And by the way, "dating" tinder sluts? Dude it's meant for inviting them for Netflix and Dick. You're not being alpha. You're tripping and falling into the FEMALE frame.

You should never message a girl unless you intend to make plans with her.

>well the results were about the same and often they'd just think I'm a fucking asshole and stop talking to me
Bro, there's a difference being being a sexy asshole and a bitter asshole. Women can smell spite which is usually a clue that you're a beta in alpha's clothing. And you can't go in overgaming when you've just met a girl.

You need to

>Recognize interest
>Attraction
>Comfort
>Seduction

IACS for short
>>
File: 1493405794414.jpg (62KB, 807x939px) Image search: [Google]
1493405794414.jpg
62KB, 807x939px
Or... treat them like equal fucking human beings?
>>
File: IMG_0942.jpg (63KB, 564x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
63KB, 564x353px
>>36669125
>Evolution stops at the neck
>>
>>36668297
If you've ever spent a significant amount of time interacting with a 7 year old of either gender you'll see striking similarities to the behavior and thought patterns of adult women
>>
>>36669109
If not tinder then what am I supposed to do?

>Bro, there's a difference being being a sexy asshole and a bitter asshole. Women can smell spite which is usually a clue that you're a beta in alpha's clothing. And you can't go in overgaming when you've just met a girl.
You're identifying the problem but not giving me a solution, anon.
>>
>>36669271
>If you've ever spent a significant amount of time interacting with a 7 year old of either gender you'll see striking similarities to the behavior and thought patterns of adult women
No doubt, but I never have, so I'm asking you, how am I supposed to act, then?
>>
>>36667447
The thing about this is that you have to be attractive to the girl first so that she actually wants you more than you want her. This is the only way that being an asshole can work because otherwise if you just stop answering the phone or some shit she'll just find herself another guy, mate.
>>
>>36669485
Think of it more in terms of not reacting to her like she is an adult male.

Main thing is not to start mirroring her behaviour and taking her seriously. Adults don't get into arguments with children and they understand kids are just kids and someone has to be responsible.

If she plays up and gets angry, tell her she is adorable but being a brat and we can carry on having a nice time when you're prepared to behave yourself.

Be firm but never angry.

Always be clear in your communication.

They aren't in control of their emotions nor can they easily deal with them. Often you need to give them a time out or take them for a walk or something.

If they don't think someone is in charge, they'll start playing up because it makes them feel insecure and they want someone to be in change.

Its not really that complicated. There is no need to be an asshole or be actively manipulative, the above is quite sufficient.
>>
>>36669109
Interest is phase one

Look out for

>Her glancing at you
>Playing with hair
>Moistening lips
>Positioning her body towards you
>Laughing at whatever dumb shit you say
>Touching you

On the flipside, a woman who wants you will throw more teasing and confidence tests at you
>>
>>36669466
Working on it. I'm at work. Will post more.
>>
>>36664011
Dogs are loyal beasts and man's best friend, overgrown parasites deserve no such reward
>>
>>36666324
This sounds like meme advice.
>>
>>36670608
A meme is a viral inside joke

Not anything you don't like, redditor
>>
What the fuck is up with these women on ok cupid. There's never anything more than one sentence replies and never return questions. Are they just not interested in what I'm selling? Why are they responding then?
>>
True, but through that dynamic, one just becomes their replacement father figure where they emotionally depend on you 100% and physically(for sex).

It gets draining really quick.

Though, I still do miss my cute little Finnish girl sometimes :[ We had to break up, it was killing me internally.
>>
>>36671233
I'm not sure how else they can relate to you.
They aren't really emotionally equipped.
>>
>>36664033
Beat them with a newspaper when they misbehave
>>
>>36671233
>>36671306
Sounds to me like you guys covered the animal part well, you just tend to forget that buried under all that shit we do so bemoan about them at least some women have a brain too.
Pays to at least try to engage that side of the medal too.
>>
>>36667946
>Chad is a state of mind
GTFO
>>
>>36667447
>bully their cats
>>
>>36668125
Top post. (Or would be, if you weren't so worthless as a person.)

Further reading---also from a woman---for lonely, frustrated robots ITT:

http://violentacres.com/7-surefire-ways-to-gain-the-interest-of-any-woman/
>>
>>36671186
>Are they just not interested in what I'm selling?

Correct, they are not interested.

>Why are they responding then?

Because ignoring people is rude, and if they were to ignore you, it looks like they're being a bad person.

So in true passive-aggressive, female style, they're hoping they can bore you until YOU stop responding. Then they get what they want, but in everyone else's eyes, you're the one who was being inconsiderate.

Their desire to avoid responsibility motivates so much of what women do.
>>
>>36671760
KYS faglord

All the empirical data confirms it
>>36671820
Dead ass serious dude
>>
>>36664011
[insert obligatory remark about doggy style]
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.