[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >be born Homo sapiens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1490410121349.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490410121349.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
>one chance at life
>be born Homo sapiens
>>
Misantrophes don't deserve to live in human civilisation. If you hate Mankind, go kill yourself or throw yourself into the wild. The species doesn't need you, you need the species.
>>
>>36664118
This. Gas the antisocials.
>>
>>36663955
I would have loved to be born an indoor housecat.

Literally just sit around all day with no responsibility or guilt or shame while a human cuddles and feeds me

Fuck, they get the good life
>>
File: 20097ma1101_065.jpg (15KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
20097ma1101_065.jpg
15KB, 452x325px
>one chance at life
>born a fucking house fly
>>
>>36664358
At least house flies don't have sentience and an awareness that one day they're going to die.
>>
>>36664396
What do you know about the struggles of the house fly?
>>
>>36664396
did you just assume my sentience you homo-scum?
>>
>>36664442
Nothing, but I am aware of some of the many struggles of being human. Humans have many ways to suffer that are unique to them, such as dreading non-imminent future events and realizing that unless they're born to a wealthy family, they're going to have to wageslave for most of their existence. House fly lives are much shorter, and therefore, they don't have to deal with as bullshit as humans have to during their life span. I personally find sentience to be a curse tbqh.

>>36664473
Pls no bully, I got bullied enough when I was in high school.
>>
>wasn't born a cacharodontosaurus

Human life is suffering, I just want to ride apart hadrosaurs with my jaws and lay eggs
>>
>>36664513
sentience is just a trick of memory, just bash your prefrontal cortex in and be done with it.
>>
>le homo sapiens

we belong to the homo faber species. Homo sapiens is a SJW meme
>>
>>36664537
I'm a coward who irrationally fears the loss of their own sentience, despite it causing me so much suffering because I'm a mopey fuck. If I really had the courage required to do as you mentioned, I'd have committed sudoku long ago.
>>
>>36664584
ligotti pls go
seriously though, i've yet to rationalise my own hate for sentience and me being unable to kill myself, i just blame my lizard brain tbqh
>>
>>36664653
I've never read Ligotti outside of maybe a few quotes, should I give it a go?

Same here about the lizard brain thing. If you think about it, suicide outside of, say, sacrificing one's life to protect that of others pretty much prevents you from doing the things that most normies seem to instinctively aspire to. Even sacrificing one's life for that of others, in the past, had the effect of protecting your tribe (which your relatives need to survive) or the relatives themselves, depending on the scenario. Sudoku prevents you from perpetuating your genes or protecting/aiding your close relatives, and therefore by proxy defending the genes that you share with them. I find the urge to reproduce and therefore perpetuate the cycle of suffering quite cancerous, but that's another autistic antinatalist rant that I'm sure no one else would want to read. Others would also have worded much of the same sentiments that I feel much more eloquently and elaborately than I ever could.
>>
>>36664789
>Others would also have worded much of the same sentiments that I feel much more eloquently and elaborately than I ever could
yeah, you're a man after my own heart. i've only read the conspiracy against the human race and it has extracts from other philosophers with convincing arguments against sentience and natalism. no harm in reading it if you're already an antinatalist.
>>
>>36664860
On the topic of antinatalism, why are normies so viciously opposed to it? Most arguments that I've read attempting to refute it misunderstand much of antinatalism. It almost seems obligatory in attempted refutations to make a (subtle or not) comment that we're hypocrites because we haven't killed ourselves yet, completely ignoring how there's a huge difference between creating a life, and the continuation of an existing life. The rest of the arguments I've seen against it either rely on appeals to emotion such as "but what about the [completely unguaranteed] pleasure?!?", make an ad hominem insinuation that the antinatalist is mentally ill, or mention some random ideal or virtue that the writer feels excuses any and all pains that can be suffered by humans. I'm generally very tentative when it comes to strongly believing in any particular ideology, because I feel that on most topics there's so much information and arguments out there that I haven't considered yet. But antinatalism is one of the few (quite possibly the only) ideology that I honestly think has a watertight argument. I don't know why normies appear to have no tolerance for it.
>>
>>36665135
from what i've observed, people aren't in control of their actions anyway, people act according to previous experience or knowledge, either cultural or personal, coupled with the lizard instinct, and then they rationalise it later
people can come up with an rationalisation for seemingly anything
i have a schizo brother and it really is remarkable what he comes up with to justify his shit, i've observed the same trait in seemingly normal people too, it just isn't as apparent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.