[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE SEND HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1475854719321.jpg (19KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
1475854719321.jpg
19KB, 248x237px
The next week I'm going to be a wagie for the first time in my life. Any advices?

I'm literally shaking right now
>>
its easy just do ur job okay and u don't have to say anything.
>>
>>36663927
pause for a second and think before you say literally anything and don't say anything that could ever be construed as even vaguely sexual or interested to any girls at all in any capacity.
>>
>>36663927

>shaking

Please do a good job of this when you're preparing my fries or I'll be having a word with your manager
>>
>>36663949
>just be urself famalam

>>36663965
>>36664051
It's a small factory full of men and I'm allergic to the bantz ;_;
>>
>>36664099

What sort of factory? Moving boxes and pallets or a machining factory?

How old are you also?
>>
>>36664254
Yeah I have to move stuff and sometimes work in the line of production

I'm 20somethings
>>
>>36664343

You just gotta find your niche in a male dominated workplace. Like me, you could provide oral relief for your workmates at break times. I save a fortune because I never have to buy lunch at work, instead I get fed a few warm loads round the back of the factory.

Now I feel part of the team, instead of the outsider.
>>
>>36664628
kekd, well played an0n
>>
>>36664099
>It's a small factory full of men and I'm allergic to the bantz ;_;
>>36663927
>>36663927
OP if youre still here this si the only thing you need to worry about. Bantz are going to happen 100% guranteed. You need to just accept it and laugh as well. If you get pissed that will only signal thats your weakness and youll get it even worse. But if you talk shit back to quickly theyll think youre a cocky douche. Being the new guy means getting shit on a little to earn respect.
>>
>>36663927
Lad you need to suck it out. Make an effort to talk to people a little bit, you will develop social skills and could start on the path to being a functioning member of society
>>
>>36664099
just don't participate in the bantz, or say anything. they will leave you alone after a while and you will become "the silent one". just mind your job, you are not required to talk with them.
>>
>>36665521
>>36665564
>>36665577
>>36665577
I'm still here, thanks my fellow wagies
>>
>>36665577
This is technically true but youll be miserable.
>>36665636
Just keep a good attitude and WORK HARD. If youre a good worker and not slowing them down theyll be much cooler towards you. At least until you get the lay of the land then start to slack off a bit.
>>
>>36665659
>This is technically true but youll be miserable
if the anon doesn't want to talk, then why force it?
>>
>>36665703
He doesnt know that he doesnt yet. He may meet people there who are in the same boat as him. Youd be suprised how easy it is for men to bond while working dude. I think hes stressing for no reason and just needs to relax. The world isnt going to end just because you exchange words with some co-workers.
>>
File: smug neet.jpg (47KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
smug neet.jpg
47KB, 409x409px
Pls make sure my fries are done to my specification or else I'll speak to your manager, wagecuck. I'm going on a cycling tour this week and I'll be needing some high calorie meals to fuel my weeklong ride.
>>
>>36665741
I don't think the anon is capable of small talk and not spilling spaghetti all over the ground considering he's posting on /r9k/ about starting a new job in a week and doesn't know how to deal with his co-workers, certainly wouldn't trust him on dealing with the situation smoothly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.