[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can maintain eye contact with this qt right /r9k/? You&#

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 23

File: eyecontact.png (40KB, 209x185px) Image search: [Google]
eyecontact.png
40KB, 209x185px
You can maintain eye contact with this qt right /r9k/? You're not autistic are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
>>
>>36663345
I can't even keep eye contact with the fucking thumbnail.
>>
Normal conversations with women I can. Being intimate however I do struggle.

One of the joys of being a virgin.
>>
im in love now
>>
Eye contact is something I've developed well over the years but I still catch my eyes drifting off, especially when I'm thinking of a response.
>>
>>36663400
I'm the exact opposite kek
>>
>>36663345
I don't understand why this video exists. I thought there would be some kind of commentary or something, but no, it's just someone staring at a camera and occasionally making exaggerated gestures. 2/10 which simplifies to 1/5. At least the girl is cute.
>>
i just stare
>>
I did it. Held eye contact during the whole thing.

Now excuse me while I go kill myself.
>>
It doesn't feel the same as sharing eye contact with an actual person. I got bored and stopped the video as a result.
>>
>>36663425
>I still catch my eyes drifting off
You're not supposed to make eye contact longer than 3-4 seconds, otherwise it implies that you're in love or you're a creep.
>>
File: 1488577279207.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1488577279207.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>36663345
which eye are you supposed to look at?

robox
>>
>>36663345
Wait is that really a sign of autism? Because I can never make eye contact irl and even this video is giving me anxiety.
>>
>>36663487
i never understood this, what am i supposed to look at after the 4 seconds? i usually stare at the floor or the ceiling but i feel like they can tell im anxious or weird anyways. why is something so basic very difficult to achieve? you cant stare too much or too little, like what the fuck. it shocks me how natural this comes to normies
>>
Because I became self conscious about avoiding eye contact at some point I now stare in to peoples eyes past the point it makes them uncomfortable.
I think I may have literal autism.
>>
I never broke eye contact but I did get a massive erection. Is this ok?
>>
>>36663345
wtf why is this hard?
>inb4 autism
i don't have that
>>
tfw never know if i should just look in the left or right eye and switch like a fucking autist from eye to eye
>>
The speaker is allowed to break eye contact as they please, but the listener must maintain it constantly.
Communication 101.
>>
>>36663645
This is bullshit. You'd both end up barely even looking at each other at the same time.
It may work in regular conversation but definitely not when flirting.
>>
>>36663579
I actually do this and I thought it was normal or an improvement but then people started giving me weird looks. I legit stare into their souls. It sucks because I was proud of myself for being able to look at people now and I only made it worse lmao
>>
>have a very mild case of aspergers
>feel like staring at people's eyes makes them uncomfortable, which in turn makes it uncomfortable for me to stare at someone's eyes
>turns out it makes normal people uncomfortable to NOT stare at their eyes
>>
File: 1456175719326.jpg (367KB, 530x897px) Image search: [Google]
1456175719326.jpg
367KB, 530x897px
>>36663345
Where do I look the bridge of the nose?
One of the eyes and keep switching from left to right at set intervals?
Or just stare at the forehead?

Which one?
>>
>>36663887
Pick one eye and don't switch
>>
>>36663490

I always focus on their right one.
>>
File: knife crab.jpg (38KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
knife crab.jpg
38KB, 620x446px
>>36663345
Not a problem, I used to have a wage cuck job in a retail store, maintaining eye contact with customers is actually something employers look out for, my manager told me this.
>>
>>36663569
>what am i supposed to look at after the 4 seconds?
You just break eye contact for a second or two and then resume looking into their eyes. Ofcourse you have to use your hands when talking otherwise you look very weird.
>>
it's easy if I know she can't see me.

When I make eye contact with someone I feel as if they are staring at me because I have something on my face or I look funny. Basically I have to acknowledge they are in fact looking at me and I can see the reaction on their face, or at least what I think is their reaction to me and to what I'm saying.

If I look away I can pretend everything is ok.
>>
>>36663345
She's not physically in front of me so it's easy.
>>
>>36664023
>hands
are you kidding me? i dont use my hands at all i just stand there. i thought this was normal because using your hands can be very distracting? jcf i dont know how to human. now im definitely not surprised that im always called a creep.
>>
File: 1491664421973.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491664421973.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Anyone else hate when people obnoxiously make eye contact? I look people in the eyes, but when you stare at me the ENTIRE conversation it's fucking WEIRD.
>>
>>36664199
>i thought this was normal because using your hands can be very distracting?
You dont have to use very flashy hand movements.
>creep
Well, that might be a problem because so far you stand stiffly, look into the person eyes and suddenly start looking into another direction without ever establishing eye contact with that person again.
>>
You aren't supposed to look in her eyes you look in between her eyes.

its the same effect but helps a lot.
>>
>>36664233
yeah its just really difficult for me me. too poor to go talk to someone but im pretty sure i have autistim as ive struggled with this my whole life, looking into someones eyes is very uncomfortable and makes me paranoid
>>
>>36664295
Now I'm just confused an anon said earlier to pick the right eye now I'm supposed to look between her eyes FUCK
>>
>>36664312
>makes me paranoid
about what? seeing every imperfection in your face?
>>
I am autistic but I could. I don't want to unless we're on a date or something. I am okay at this game as long as there are only two players.
>>
>>36663775
Look at their nose/lips/inbetween the eyebrows

Most people can't tell that you're not looking at their eyes.
>>
>>36664336
more like the idea of doing something wrong like staring too long or not enough. this may sound weird but it also feels very intimate and inappropriate? meaning that i would only look at my partner in the eyes. i personally feel more comfortable with just looking back and forth between their eyes and the floor so that our eyes do not lock and create an intimate connection.
>>
>>36663990
No shit. Try looking at the floor or the table in a job interview and see how far you get.
>>
>>36664394
>>36664326
>>36664295
>>36663939
WHERE THE FUCK DO I ACTUALLY LOOK
>>
>>36663967
What's the right one anon?
>>
>>36664461
Yes, your right or their right?
>>
File: 1491776635890.jpg (211KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491776635890.jpg
211KB, 1280x1280px
tfw Gonna fail my next wagecuck interview thanks to this thread and not knowing where to look at on her face.
>>
>>36664508
Just stare at her tits like everyone else.
>>
She reminds me of someone, I like looking in her eyes
>>
Are you actually SUPPOSED to look people in the eye? I thought it was rude

other than banging or kissing or being intimate
>>
>>36664408
Depends on the interviewer anon. I really love the show Beavis & Butthead. Some people think it's just mindless and stupid but most of the show's actual humor comes from how many other people they encounter in their daily life are completely oblivious to this. They're a couple of dumbasses yet some people treat them as if they are totally normal and nothing is wrong with them.

I wouldn't view myself as a total dumbass but my social skills are shitty and I'm obviously damaged. I bombed on the first job interview I did last year. Second one I went in confident, made eye contact, pretended to be a fucking normie pretty much but the job I was offered was shit.

Third time is a charm I guess. The lady that is now my boss was so busy talking and thinking about other things that she was completely oblivious to my body language. I just let her keep talking and doing her thing only occasionally interjecting with the few interesting things about myself. So I was given a chance. I'm employed!
>>
How long could you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ORwNFoyk38
>>
>>36664555
>I thought it was rude
Are burgers that cucked that they cant look girls into the eyes?
>>
>>36664426
At her tits. This signifies that you're interested in her
>>
>>36664634
Ew creep my face is here
>>
>>36664615
No anon, autists are. We feel uncomfortable when someone is looking us in the eyes. Thus we assume the same about all others. Treat all others how you want to be treated and whatnot. But how we want to be treated is completely at odds with what everyone else wants. Hilarity ensues.
>>
>>36664615
>Le edgy American joke look Reddit give me upvotes :DDD
>>
File: 1490855240259.jpg (101KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1490855240259.jpg
101KB, 1190x595px
Autist here listen up and stop shaking your head: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Autism is actually the condition of being hyper-aware of social input and extra sensitive to the primal nature of reality. I used to think that the reason I struggles with eye contact was because I am shy and don't know how to make facial expressions, but its actually the opposite: Its because there is no such thing as neutrally observing people, when people are looking at you trying to make eye contact, they are expressing an emotional state of some sort, and maybe trying to get you to respond by displaying an emotional state of your own. This is called rapport, and something that happens automatic for neurotypicals without thinking. Someone smiles and nods at them they smile and nod back. Rapport was once described to me as a "nonverbal agreement" and it makes a lot of sense, its a purely emotional exchange that happens only using body language. The reasons why I deliberately avoid rapport are:

1. I don't want to imply that I nonverbally agree with people about things just looking at them.
2. I don't want to be manipulated by their emotional expressions, want to keep a straight face and decide manually how to react or be indifferent.
3. I generally don't feel emotions towards other people. I do feel the full spectrum of emotions, but they are reflective, not expressive, so my facial expression probably shows whatever I am feeling internally and this doesn't change when I look at other people, unless in I have an emotional reaction to them. I can't just voluntarily make facial expressions without the emotional backing.

continued:
>>
>>36664651
>>Le edgy American joke look Reddit give me upvotes :DDD
Not even Reddit, it seems like you guys (americans) are either the most relaxed people or the most anxious ones.
>>
File: 1491766741958.png (1MB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491766741958.png
1MB, 833x1000px
>>36663345
This video needs to be 60FPS. I feel like I'm just watching a regular video, not making eye contact with someone.
>>
>>36663345
I got a tingly feeling in my chest around the 1 minute mark
>>
File: 1491942330732.jpg (204KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
1491942330732.jpg
204KB, 718x539px
>>36664677
On a final note, I have no problem making eye contact with women, but men on the other hand I avoid eye contact with men I don't know. This is because I believe autistic people retain many primitive instincts absent in normies. Even though I'm not afraid of other men, the tribal instinct is deeply ingrained, so my body reacts as if unfamiliar men are threats, and locking eyes with other men puts me in fight or flight mode. For this reason I will take great steps to avoid walking close to men on narrow sidewalks and other areas of proximity, since I will literally feel like I am preparing to fight, and men trying to make eye contact with me feel like a challenge to fight if its a stern facial expression, or an attempt to assert dominance if a man smiles and nods at you intently trying to get you to submit by reciprocating and acknowledging him as the alpha. Feels like the most alpha thing I can do is just avoid eye contact with people and not play their silly mind games. In many ways I feel like my life is what happens when people who are normally shut ins go outside and act self confident and indifferent to other people .
>>
>>36664706
The difference between a relaxed American and an anxious one is a couple zeros at the end of their bank account balance.
>>
>>36664677
>>36664787
I agree with pretty much all of this anon. When it comes to rapport and the body language games neurotypicals play I learned that I can replicate some of it. I only use these things when I'm on a date with a girl. Being able to make eye contact and project that I am confident means I can disarm her and make her feel comfortable. When I can see that I am making her smile and her face seems to light up once it's my turn to talk I know I'm in. I know it's okay if I move closer or even touch her. It makes me feel as if I have some sort of special power, but this stuff just comes natural to the neurotypicals.

Outside of this context what use do I have for any of this?
>>
>>36664677
>>36664787
The thing with autism is that everything is over stimulated. So you're right the primal instinct is more active making us think we aren't safe.

To bypass this autism just tell yourself that the person is safe. Get out of your self absorbed autism bubble. I was able to make eye contact with the girl in the video without feeling uncomfortable once I did that.
>>
File: qt.png (915KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
915KB, 720x1280px
>>36663345
I either can't maintain eye contact, or stare nonstop

My new rule is to use eye contact to direct their attention or confirm their attention when I'm talking, and too confirm my attention when they talk. I also focus more on the expression i make than the eye contact itself so it doesn't get uncomfortable for them. also i remember to blink now
>>
>>36663490
Not the blind one. But then again, I tend to avoid disabled men as they are all retarded and embarrassing. Hopefully they kill themselves pretty soon. :)
>>
>>36663345
>Staring at my screen for 5 minutes without saying a word as "practice" to maintain eye contact.

Autism of the highest caliber.
>>
>>36664918
You sound like a cyborg though. Being both confident and asperger doesn't get me anywhere since I don't make normal facial expressions and vocal inflection. So its like I can
never actually bond with people, and the best I can manage is to project strength and confidence along with a candid playfulness so I don't take anything seriously. This is another reason I prefer talking to women than men: you can have playful banter with them, like shitposting IRL, whereas when talking to men they will get all competitive and egocentric, make insults or give praise and I can't tell if they're being critical or joking.
>>
>>36663345
I'm getting aroused from looking into her eyes.
Is that normal?
>>
File: 1486238293360.png (165KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1486238293360.png
165KB, 353x348px
>>36663345
I got a pretty strange feel from watching this.
Alot of conflicting emotion.

I didnt realize until a few minutes ago that i had been replaying the video over and over, just watching her.
I dont know how to feel about this.
>>
>>36664989
Its a visceral feeling of trepidation, completely bypasses whatever thoughts. For example, I was walking home a few hours ago it was dark and I saw a big guy (for me) walking towards me from the end of the block. I didn't think I was in danger but I knew that if I walked by him on the narrow sidewalk, I would tense up and make an aggressive facial expression, maybe even grimace and clench my fists unconsciously and my primitive brain communicating to potential threats that I am tough and ready to defend and offend. There was no way I could possibly relax, so I jaywalked to the other side of the street to avoid proximity.

Like I said, I don't have any problem making eye contact with females though, because it doesn't trigger my fight or flight instinct, and I don't care if they think I'm creepy for looking at them but not making any facial expressions. I don't think looking at videos would translate to real life since the person in the videos can't react to you and you know its a recording.
>>
>>36663345
No I can't actually. There is something wrong with my eyes wanting to focus on objects so it feels like they cross even though they don't unless I blink tons or shift my head and focus other places.

Its a shame but not a big deal, part of life I guess.
>>
File: turned-off.jpg (88KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
turned-off.jpg
88KB, 400x319px
>>36663490
Left usually for me, but is it weird that I keep switching for left to right sometimes? Like how normal is this? Or do you just stare at their nose?
>>36665009
>pic
>>
>>36665163
I get the trepidation stuff too with people on the street. I probably can't bypass it with just people on the street but if I'm talking with someone one on one I can at least make an attempt to humanize them in my mind and say they are safe. It takes the edge off.
>>
>>36663376
topkek

>tfw getting anxious and scrolling over to relieve that feeling
>>
>>36665023
>since I don't make normal facial expressions and vocal inflection

I can do this. It seems so fake and feels unnatural in my mind. But the normals seem to accept it.

I agree about enjoying talking to women though. I have a few male friends but they are people kinda like me. Damaged and fucked up and only caring about shit like video games and music. If someone is like me the conversation can be effortless. Because we don't have to look each other in the eyes. Because we can be sitting next to each other and talking to each other but not at one another.

Talking to girls though, especially when I'm on a date, it gives me a fucking adrenaline rush. It is one of the best feels.
>>
>>36663515
Well thats the purpose of this video, to develop eye contact tolerance... But the outcome may be killing yourself as well
>>
>>36663490
switch every few seconds
normies do notice this subconsciously, and if you don't do it you come off as very intense/creepy
>>
>>36664996
Whos this qt ? Do you have cock pics? Or a boipucci one? Pls respond
>>
File: 1483174891371.jpg (32KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483174891371.jpg
32KB, 400x349px
>>36663345
>none of these turbo autists ITT realize that eye contact is a meme and you're supposed to look at the lower part of the forehead, just above the nose and between the eyes
>>
>>36663345
i maintain eye contact out of disdain like i'm looking at the toilet after i take a shit to gauge the size and density
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>36663345
I feel so guilty in smiling along with her because I know in real life she would get out her pepper spray if I got within 5 feet of her.
>>
File: 1479266926694.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1479266926694.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>36665928
I feel ya, anon.

>>36665024
>I'm getting aroused from looking into her eyes.
Is that normal?
Seems normal enough to me. She's a stunner.
>>
>>36663345
I looked for 4 minutes with only momentarily lookaways to look at the time and Youtube notification count. Eye contact while trying to talk about something is harder.
>>
>>36663400
>joys of being a virgin
haven't heard that one in a long time
>>
>tfw don't know how to eye contact
How the fuck do people know: how long the have to maintain/ when the have to maintain eye contact?
>>
>>36663490
Wait, it isn't both eyes? Why the are there so many rules FOR FUCKING EYE CONTACT.
>>
I wasn't sure what color my friends' eyes were, which I thought was kind of sad. So I made it a point to make eye contact with people and note their eye color. I started to get into it, noticing the subtle shades in peoples eyes and how they can look different under different lightings, and I'd get excited whenever I found someone with a rare eye color. I think I'm making eye contact naturally now, like a normal person.
>>
>>36664023
This
Eye contact for a few seconds, realize you're staring into their eyes oh shit, look away rq, then look back into their mesmerizing eyes <3
>>
>>36665024
Considering she keeps looking down at your dick and licking her lips like she wants to give you a blowjob. Yes.
>>
File: HamsterDance.gif (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HamsterDance.gif
15KB, 200x200px
>try to maintain eye contact with someone
>eyes start welling up and filling with tears
>>
File: d8f9k.jpg?a414336.jpg (15KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
d8f9k.jpg?a414336.jpg
15KB, 400x266px
>>36667698
>try to maintain eye contact with someone
>lip starts quivering uncontrolliably
>>
File: 1493378937965.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
1493378937965.png
341KB, 634x483px
>>36665928
i was talking...
>>
I feel like people can look into my soul with eye contact and know everything about me. How do normies do it.
>>
>>36663345
Made it as far as the smile. Then couldn't manage any eye contact.
>>
>>36668720
They can't anon. They can just see how comfortable or uncomfortable you are. If your usual state is uncomfortable all social games are rigged against you.
>>
>>36663345
Is it really normal to look this intensely at another person in real life? Like I have no problem making eye contact for brief periods during conversation but nobody fucking stares each other down
>>
>>36667407
Your eyes can only focus on one thing so
If you're close up you have to look into one eye
>>
File: 1481052067251.jpg (362KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1481052067251.jpg
362KB, 5000x5000px
>>36667830
>try to maintain eye contact
>always start yawning
>>
>>36663345
I just pretend that there is a triangle between both eyes and a spot on the forehead, that's what they told me to do at my school for autistics.
>>
File: 1484343801562.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484343801562.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
>>36669999
sick quads thanks for telling us about your autismo
>>
>>36663345
>what a dumb post ofcourse i can maintain eye contact with a fucking video
>start the video
>she keeps smiling and moving her eyebrows in attractive flirty ways
>cant stop smiling and mimicken her emotions while wathcing
>have to pause every 15 seconds because its too overwehelming
W E W good thing no one will ever look at me like that irl cuz i couldnt even handle this
>>
>>36665022
So much fucking this.
I was wondering if I was the only one who saw the inherent stupidity of this premise.
>>
>>36663345
Why is she smiling like fucking moron all the time?
>>
>>36663345
Why does her face twitch and move around so much? She looks down, up, around, her mouth wiggles and adjusts, she shows her teeth then covers them again...what's the deal here? I'm holding unwavering eye contact with only a few blinks and she's borderline epileptic. Are you supposed to move your face around while making eye contact? Because if so I failed pretty hard. My face hardly ever moves, it's like a blank mask.
>>
Sometimes girls can be scared to keep eye contact. I smell that and dominate them with mine. The girl
in the video is ugly (long head and stupid face) but now I want to masturbate.
>>
>>36663345
This is actually autistic. It is not normal to DIRECTLY STARE INTO SOMEONE'S EYES FOR EXTENDED LENGTHS OF TIME.

It's more natural to make 2 or 3 seconds of eye contact, look away at something else, then look back. Nobody sits there and stares into each other's eyes for a long time
>>
>>36663345
Yes, but it's meaningless, I just started at her without changing my facial expression like a psycho.

It reminds me of the ice water test to measure pain threshold, it only hurts the first 20 seconds or so and then I stop caring.
>>
>>36663345
Not easily. I have social anxiety and little practice maintaining eye contact. I also have weak muscle in my right eye that causes me to go cross-eyed sometimes. It hurts and is very embarrassing.
>>
>>36669756
what if i look at the zone right in the middle of their eyes?
>>
I can keep up eye contact every time until I start taking about personal stuff and/or I have to think, then I switch into autism mode
Anyone here has the same problem?
>>
Is it possible to have too much eye contact? Whenever I make an effort to make eye contact with people they start darting their eyes all over the place and I feel like i'm making them uncomfortable.
>>
>tfw slight lazy eye
>>
Hey this might be my fetish
>>
Did any of you autists read the description? The point of the video is to simulate eye contact, not break it. You guys are just delusional if you think that you will get a girl to fall in love with you by just being able to hold it for 2 seconds. You need to be able to flawlessly simulate the listener who pays attention for X seconds, without breaking a sweat. The process of breaking eye contact and coming back becomes seamless if you can hold it for a long time. Another thing that you can practice is thinking while looking into her eyes. I know, not so easy when you're autistic.
>>
This thread is a bit of revelation for me? People maintain eye contact at all times when talking?

I mean, I can easily do so, but I didn't know that you was supposed to.
>>
>>36663345
I am autistic but realised that to not come as a creep keep eye contact till they break it first then break it as well, stare again and repeat. It feels uncomfortable staring into someone's eyes, but normies operate like this so we got to just deal with it.
>>
Okay so, most people approach the topic of eye contact totally wrong.

They say that you should look at their eyes in order to show interest.

But that's stupid. You also look at people's eyes to try to extract information out of them: what are they feeling right now, why are they making those expressions, what are their intentions.
If you ask these questions while looking at their faces, you'll look interested, but that's not the important part. And by burning a hole into their eyes with your gaze, you'll miss out on those information i listed above, and it will be obvious to everyone that you're just faking interest.

That's why those kind of exercises are stupid. Conversations aren't a fucking staring contest, but instead paying attention to the other person and trying to understand them.
>>
This would be better as a 3d video.
>>
>>36663345
The longer I stare into her eyes the more I realize she has chugged gallons a cum. This is what happens when I make contact with every girl.
>>
That was probably the most uncomfortable four and a half minutes of my life
>>
>>36672623
What's more, being unable to hold eye contact is indicative of low self-esteem.
Using an artifice like that won't matter, because your insecurities will show in a million other ways.
This is almost as sad as practicing your laugh for an hour because you're self-conscious of it.
>>
I got an erection around the 30 second mark. What's that mean?
>>
>>36672665
Sounds like you're a jizz obsessed homo bro. Women aren't for you.
>>
>>36663345
I'm so lonely. I want to die and I deserve to die, but I'm still alive. I hate myself so much. Yeah.
>>
The woman who made this video is a tard. This video will not help other tards!
>>
File: 1488982673919.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1488982673919.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
about a minute into the video I started telling her about my day, having someone just listening to me like that is the happiest I've been in months. When the screen faded to black I felt broken. I'm fucking crying on to my keyboard now

fuck you OP why are you doing this to me
>>
>>36673086
You need a cat or a dog dude. They'll listen to you.
>>
Please convince me to kill myself. I'm ready to travel to that bridge.
>>
File: 1490998914850.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1490998914850.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>36673086
Fuck dude I feel like crying after reading this, listen to that other anon and buy a pet
>>
>>36663345
I can only make it to about a minute before it gets too painful and I have to blink.
>>
>>36673127
>>36673273
god I'm fucking lonely, landlord doesn't allow pets, genuinely considering moving somewhere else so I can get some
>>
>>36667407
>>36669756
Nah, if you "unfocus" so to speak, you can look into both times at the same time without actually looking at them.
You'll probably come off as scissor eyed, but it's still better than not looking at all.
>>
>>36663345
I can't even tell what expression is on her face.
>>
>>36670102

pretty much everyone did this. I think that's the point. Also I was sporting a chub the entire time. Thanks biology
>>
MAKE EYE CONTACT ILLEGAL
>>
>>36663345
Does it count if I'm fapping also?
>>
Jesus Christ this video makes my face turn red and hot. Have I reached max beta?
>>
>Always look off into space when I talk to people
>used to be so bad I would turn my head in the complete opposite direction when others used to try to talk to me
>Mom calls me Stevie Wonder

I just hate the look of disgust so much.
>>
>>36665628
>I can do this. It seems so fake and feels unnatural in my mind. But the normals seem to accept it.
If you're still here, can you explain how you do this? Do you just somehow know exactly what your face looks like voluntarily moving the muscles or is it like acting where can spontaneously make yourself feel emotions and display them? Cause I honestly have no idea what my facial expression looks like unless I have a mirror, and I'm wondering how it works for other people. As far a voice, body language etc. its like I have all my attention focused on the words that come pout of my mouth and can't modulate the other stuff. I think I experimented before to focus on nonverbals and then what happens is I forget how to talk and spout cringeworthy jibberjabber.
>>
>>36663345
i know this sounds autistic as fuck but to maintain eye contact i usually pretend i'm in a movie scene or something when i talk to people and i direct what my actor says, something like that. It helps but sometimes i can't do it and i end up drifting off
>>
>>36664394
this is bullshit, if you're within two feet of them (which you usually will be in a normal conversation) then it is very apparent that you're not making eye contact
>>
>>36673765
Yes. That is what this video's true purpose is!
>>
My issue with eye contact is weird, I dont mind keeping eye contact but I always end up feeling like im being rude by staring them right in the eye so long and so I look away. But I end up looking away too much.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.