/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME I have a crush on a 32 year old man. He watches anime,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3790.jpg (106KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3790.jpg
106KB, 853x1280px
HELP ME
I have a crush on a 32 year old man. He watches anime, a lot of TV and plays video games. He's good looking, tall, fat but has had girlfriends before. Is this a warning sign or a good thing because I'm not even 20 yet and worry about coming off as immature.
>>
>>36663116
Hey, *I'M* a tall fat man who plays video games often!

No gfs though
>>
>>36663116
>good looking
>fat
Yeah, no.
>>
>>36663134
His face is really nice. It doesn't even look fat desu
It's weird. He's a big guy though.

Anyway answer my question.
>>
Someone give me some insight :(
>>
No harm in giving it a shot bot
>>
File: 1478184305459.jpg (729KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1478184305459.jpg
729KB, 1071x1071px
>>36663116
>>36663757

There's a reason why he seems ompatible with <20 year olds at 32, and it's not one you'll like when you're 32.
>>
File: sad pepe babby.jpg (53KB, 533x450px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe babby.jpg
53KB, 533x450px
>>36663116
>things women never say
>>
>>36663152
for you

origininaldo
>>
>>36663152
4 u

(Big guy also you please oroifinal)
>>
>>36663794
Can you be more explicit? I don't get it.
>>
File: sweating pepe.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>36663116
>tfw 32, tall, fat and watch anime
>>
>>36664013
Would you date a 19 year old? Do you think it's creepy?
>>
>>36664159
Of course it's creepy. That said if she was good looking I totally would, not like people don't think I'm a creep anyway
>>
>>36664271
How is it creepy though? I don't understand. You're not 40. Are you a NEET?
>>
>>36664361
Age difference, it's obvious and i'm not even him.
>>
>>36664159
>Would you date a 19 year old? Do you think it's creepy?
Dating rule for men - minimal age for girl your age/2 + 7, so for 32 year old 23 girl should be minimum
>>
>>36664361
>How is it creepy though
Because the age gap is too large. I doubt many parents would be pleased with their daughter who just left high school dating a 30+ guy. It's more like he's a sugar daddy than an actual partner at that difference.
>>
>>36664428
idk maybe im on 4chan too much then because people are always talking about "prime teen pussy" and how everyone wants younger women

I thought it would be ok because he has childish interests like video games.
>>
32 here as well. Obviously men of any age like teen pussy and no doubt he'd smash if he had the chance that's not the problem but you really are a child in ways you don't even understand yet which will negatively affect any relationship you have with a man that much older than you. If he really is a manchild then perhaps it can work out though.
>>
>>36664498
Hey if you want to, go for it, I'm just saying that people around you will probably think it's pretty weird. It's also an uneven relationship because he has so much more life experience than you do, people will probably think you're being manipulated somehow. But if you can ignore that go for it, let the guy hit the jackpot.
>>
>>36663116
Even ignoring all that other shit, if he at age 32 would actually date someone under 20, that would be a tremendous red flag. I say this as a 31 year old man myself. You can't even get your head around the gulf that separates you.
>>
>>36664720
He is a man child though. Yes, he has more life experience but how does that benefit him? I'm not a dumb girl.
>>
>>36664720
>You can't even get your head around the gulf that separates you
I'm in a relationship with an older man and I can do that just fine, but in fairness I'm not a roastie.
>>
Fuck off roastie. I've dated 18 years old at 31 and they are horrible! I wouldn't give you the time of day. They don't know what they want and all you're going to do is regret being with him after he plows you.

I know because it happened to me.
>>
>>36666079
So why are you attracted to a 32 year old manchild?
>>
I'm in a similar but worse situation.
I currently have a bf but I have a massive crush on my supervisor and he is 4
20 years older than me.

I literally see him even in my sleep, and because of that I have no more feelings for my bf. But he is my boss so I probably can't do anything.

Help
>>
>>36666303
>They don't know what they want and all you're going to do is regret being with him after he plows you.

this date someone around yer own age OP
>>
>>36666387
He's physically attractive and I'm a lonely fembot ad we have similar interests.
>>36666397
20 years is way too much. My difference is only 13 years.
>>
>>36666613
It's actually 18, I'm 25 and he is 43.
Is not just a dream, right?
I'm really in love with him right now, I can't help it
>>
>>36666387
guys she's obvs a gothapotomous or the like if she has to go to a 30 something fat fuck at 19. Or more likely this is a troll post.
>>
>>36666809
It sounds like he could be your sugar daddy. You have a bf so fix your relationship or dump him before you even think about something real with your boss.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.