[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get how most people on here are hopeful about getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: questions-reponses-profits.jpg (33KB, 428x281px) Image search: [Google]
questions-reponses-profits.jpg
33KB, 428x281px
I don't get how most people on here are hopeful about getting GFs. Shouldn't you work on having friends, especially female friends, first? And having a life too? Isn't it delusional to expect to have a GF if you have no friends and nothing going on in your life? I only fantasize about having a GF, I don't think I'll actually get one anytime soon.

Friendless KHV loser here, because apparently some "robots" on here are non-KHVs with past relationships. I don't dislike you guys, but I still feel like we're a world apart socially.
>>
>Isn't it delusional to expect to have a GF if you have no friends and nothing going on in your life?

Not really. Having a girlfriend isn't necessarily some achievement you unlock through hard work.

There are millions guys with girlfriends who don't have many other friends, don't have great jobs, and don't really have much of anything else going on either.
>>
>>36661876
But why would a girl be interested in you if you have nothing to offer
>>
>>36661876
Well I feel way too pathetic to consider the possibility of dating when my life is just so shit and boring.
>>
>>36661892

She might think you look hot, or might like your personality. Or maybe she'd just be bored and you were the guy who would give her the time of day.

Maybe a little from one column, a little from the next, etc.

There are tons of other possibilities too.
>>
>>36661922
I definitely have issues with confidence,
as >>36661904 shows.

I'm average looking and somewhat smart and nerdy IMO, so I guess I should have a chance. However, I'm also very boring and unemotional overall, and girls (people) hate that.

I still find it astounding that someone with no friends and no interesting hobbies can have a GF, but it seems like it happens all the time. I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>36661892

Relationships aren't about what the other person can offer you
>>
>Isn't it delusional to expect to have a GF if you have no friends and nothing going on in your life?

It's really not. Girls are pretty easy once you get over your fear of them and/or get some confidence. You don't need any of that stuff to get a gf, you might need it to keep a gf after a while though.
>>
>>36662069
but it's not just that I have no friends, I can't MAKE any friends. if I can't do that, how can I make GFs. Isn't that just as hard, if not harder?
>>
>>36662125

You could make friends if you took something up--like a slightly niche but not too niche hobby, or some kind of ethical cause.

Say Issue X involves Douchebag-Prime screwing over The People (R).

If you work to fight Douchebag-Prime, and a few other guys are also fighting Douchebag-Prime, they're probably going to like you a lot for helping them. They'll want to be your friends.
>>
>>36661848
Since I turned 17 I've probably been without a gf for a total of 14 months, 6 months of which I was doing some exclusive not-quite-gf fwb thing. And yet I haven't had a close friend since primary school.
>>
>>36662328
>close friend
haha, you think I have any friends? As in, people I see regularly (at least monthly) and comfortable hanging with one-on-one? lol no
>>
>>36661848
I can get some female friends, but they all seem to be taken by their chad's.
>>
>>36662478
ok, not trying to brag about this, sorry. I take some sick pride in my loneliness :/
>>
File: sad.jpg (43KB, 323x343px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
43KB, 323x343px
>>36661848
>get female friends
>they treat me as if I'm "one of the girls"
I really am hopeless, aren't I?
>>
>>36662610
That actually sounds amazing to me: girls liking me (not even sexually) and me talking to them and having fun with them. Girls are generally so much more gentle and understanding, but I only ever see that from a distance.
>>
>>36661848
Females make shit friends anon, you will only torture yourself inside for not impregnating them.
Make friends are more reliable useful and loyal
>>
>>36662641
The only 3 friend I have are girls. I actually seem to get better with them than with other guys, for some reason. It's pretty cool, they are nice and caring, although I'm not entirely sure why they hang out with me.

It just sucks to think that I can get those girls to 'like' me but was never able to get one to like me romantically or sexually. Especially considering that I fell pretty hard for one of those girls (which I guess was to be expected); she always opens up to me and acts all intimate, touching me and shit, but I know I can't have her. It's a bittersweet kind of feel.
>>
>>36662779
I think I can imagine. On the other hand, I have like zero contact with women in any friendship or sexual/romantic relationship and its sucks. I do have a few guy semi-friends. They're something above acquaintance, but not quite at real friend status.
>>
>>36662641
Girl's are usually vapid, and prone to needless emotion and attention.
>>
>>36662982
>implying men aren't
simply untrue
>>
File: Bourbons.jpg (50KB, 768x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bourbons.jpg
50KB, 768x762px
>Tfw slowly bumbling through life
>Waiting for a girl to make a move on me
>Been at it now for 6 years

I-its gotta happen eventually r-right guys?
>>
you are right. Gf= social life.
I started making small step like a year ago like greeting my neighbours, approaching people I barely know and getting in touch with my old friends. I'm making good progress now.
>>
>>36663256
It's not gonna happen

At the absolute best they will hover near you and start playing with their hair in an attempt to get you to notice her and initiate conversation.

Then if you're like me you just keep ignoring them until they go away
>>
There's no point to have a female friend
>>
>>36664275
R.uggarell, do you have a single fact to back that up?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.