[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your parents know you're a virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Do your parents know you're a virgin?
>>
>>36661661
I'm pretty sure my parents know I'm a 28 yo virgin.
>>
>>36661661
Of course my parents know I am a virgin, but that is okay because they are too.
>>
File: 1447792365340.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447792365340.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>36661661
I'm not married yet and fornication is a mortal sin, they can do the math.
>>
File: 1476027636728.jpg (38KB, 439x624px) Image search: [Google]
1476027636728.jpg
38KB, 439x624px
I'm more worried about the crippling paranoia that my parents think that I'm dull or something, or that I am. All signs point to me not being but I can't shake the feeling.
>>
>>36661936
Dull as in dumb or boring?
>>
The sad thing is that I've had multiple girls spend the night and they know I'm a KHV.
>>
>>36661661
My moms dead and my dad doesmt care at all
>>
>>36662041
The sad thing is that you're a fucking normalshit who thinks he is welcome here. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36662186
>normalshit
I appreciate the compliment, but, no, I'd have to disagree with you.
>>
Yes, my mom knows. I've had several breakdowns in front of her, one where i even mentioned suicide, and i can't hold a job. I've also never talked about girls or brought one home. She knows
>>
My mother flat out asked me a few months ago
>Have you ever been with a woman?
>No
>Have you ever been with a man?
>No
>Oh...

What I found surprising is that she assumed I had sex at some point along the way even though she has been around me since ever, surely she'd know if I mysteriously left to fuck a hooker or got a gf.
I'm sure by now she's told everyone else.
>>
>>36661661
>mother thinks i have a gf
>she's schizophrenic
>father probably thinks i'm asexual or something
>>
>>36662233
>I've had several breakdowns in front of her
cuck
>>
>>36662322
that isn't nice anon
>>
>>36661661
>Both parents assume I've had atleast 1 gf in secret
>21 kv that's not ugly or complete weird
>>
>>36662336
It's for your own good, man up.
>>
>>36662233
>I've also never talked about girls or brought one home. She knows
She might think you're gay, you never know

Nice digits btw
>>
>>36661661
I think my parents think i've had sex. But if they actually saw how fucking socially retarded i am i think they would change their minds.
>>
Yep, but I have no gf atm, and cannot even find someone on virginityexchange, and I cannot even find a one night stand, but I consider prostitutes too risky.
>>
Not only do they know I'm a virgin (not that I've said so explicitly), but they don't think I've ever even been on a date with a woman. I joined them to visit my late grandmother Christmas before last and, being a grandmother, would ask how things were going on that front. I told her I'd been on a couple dates but nothing came of it, which is true. That August I went on a few dates with a girl I met on okcupid but she cut it off probably because I was too slow to make a move. Driving back to the hotel (she was in a nursing home) my dad complimented me on skillfully dodging the question and I just didn't bother to clarify.
>>
They think I am, and I'm not about to tell them I've been seeing a prostitute for the last three months.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.