[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: solari come home boyim.jpg (60KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
solari come home boyim.jpg
60KB, 640x400px
How come men aren't men anymore?

Why are they all mentally ill, passive aggressive faggots in the year 2017?

Should men be enslaved, and relegated to things such as slave labor, or dying in pointless wars for the politics of superior women?

Picture related: a useless sack of shit by the name of 'Solari'. Retrieval of this individual entitles the captor to a reward of '2.5k Chaturbate Tokens'
>>
>>36661647
>dying in pointless wars

Probably.

An old school military experience will bring back the real men.
>>
>>36661647

Ask a less gross overgeneralizing question and I might be able to answer.
>>
File: come home boyim.jpg (905KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
come home boyim.jpg
905KB, 3264x2448px
Exhibit B, last seen in the wild 1 week ago.
>>
File: come home boyim 2.jpg (60KB, 380x478px) Image search: [Google]
come home boyim 2.jpg
60KB, 380x478px
Exhibit C, last seen in the wild 1 week ago.
>>
that guy looks like a fag

men are not men because of boards like this
>>
>>36661658
The likelihood of that happening though is very slim, unfortunately..
>>
>>36661647

not all men are mentally ill you idiot. Some of us are actually beautiful creatures waiting to meet the love of our lives online. Please do not bully such gentle creatures all we want is love.
>>
>>36662015
you have to be a man to actually get said love though...
>>
>>36661647
>Why are they all mentally ill, passive aggressive faggots in the year 2017?

Not sure about you but I feel people have been more or less the same including men for as long as I could remember

What gives you the impression that most ordinary people in history weren't passive aggressive and fearful weaklings
>>
>>36661658
an "old-school" military experience involves huffing glue and trading boat parts for weed
>>
>>36662106
better than anime and vaping for sure
>>
>>36661647
>How come men aren't men anymore?
Long story short; it's Jews.
>>
>>36662387
yeah i mean sure you're smoking weed coated in china white but at least you're not a NERD

polfags are retarded
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
OP, I know you're just trolling/larping, but put yourself in the average male's shoes.
>Infancy: Circumcision with minimal anesthetic, shown to cause limbic system trauma (the area of the brain that controls emotions and feelings of loneliness)
>Childhood: Bombarded with estrogens, mercury from dental fillings, contract lyme or other permanent disease, etc.
>Teen: Having no father figure whatsoever, experiencing constant rejection from women.
>Adulthood: Decades of constant misery and immense suffering results in many of us going postal or suicidal.
Anyway, most importantly: fuck roasties. Always put "sage" in the options field for any thread with uppity roasties flaunting their nasty Arby flabs everywhere. This is just yet another "female humble brag" bullshit thread.
>>
>>36662504

>>Infancy: Circumcision with minimal anesthetic, shown to cause limbic system trauma (the area of the brain that controls emotions and feelings of loneliness)

that's no excuse for acting like an emotionally abused child, which seems popular for young men these days.
>>
>>36663420
Not the guy you're responding to but don't act like that's the only thing he said. It's part of a list of shit.
>>
>>36661647
T. Butt blasted roasted who is seeing her privileges slip away before her very eyes. Kys skank bitch.
>>
>>36661647
he cute OP

third pic could do with less of that fag angsty hair though
>>
>>36661647
>How come men aren't men anymore?
Because women aren't women
>>
>>36663511
Exactly

"I want an old school, handsome chivalrous man who will pay the bills and be responsible for all of my care, but don't box me in - I can fuck 100s of Chads, act like an uppity cunt, not shave my armpits for months at a time, do whatever I want and if you don't like it you're a fag and I'm going to go suck DeQuans BBC."

FYI OP It's women that are truly garbage tier.
>>
File: James-Dennis.png (440KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
James-Dennis.png
440KB, 559x559px
>>36661647
Because gender is over obviously, get with the times.
>>
>>36663733
Gender didn't last long. It's only been a concept for like 50 years.
>>
>>36663420
>literally changing the way your brain functions is no excuse for altered behaviour
>>
>>36663420
The very idea of conception causes trauma (complexes, fixations, etc are made as a result of this, but it is very gradual), it's very obvious that any change to the brain during this stage is dangerous
>>
>>36661647
Do you notice that all of this culture originated in America. But you have to remember that there are different cultures prevalent throughout the East and the West. Different cultures have different social customs and different politics etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36661647
Because civilization !
Go back to forest and live like your forebears!
We wuz Neanderthals and shiet !
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.