[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

check out this sick fb group i found guise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

check out this sick fb group i found guise
>>
>>36661407
women are fucking oppressed, that is literally the ONLY fucking reason they haven't made those sorts of accomplishments.
>>
>>36661485
completely wrong. the reason is because women have no motivation to excel in life, because survival and reproduction is handed to them with no effort. Whereas beta males have to prove themselves by being exceptional to have a chance at reproduction. proof: 10 000 years ago 1 male passed on its genes for 18 women.
>>
File: bd8.png (235KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
235KB, 1190x906px
>>36661407
>We men created
No, certain men created that. Not you. For fucksakes I can't take any one serious of either gender or any race that tries that bullshit. What have you done? What have you accomplished? Because as far as I'm concerned you are about as worthless as a whore if your call to fame is what others did that just happen to have the same skin color or genitalia.
I hate it so much because it's a cry of defeat of that faggot who uses such defenses, it's on par to crying you should be treated better because of who your daddy is.
>>
>>36661552
lol you must be a woman, because as an argument you try to switch the topic from genders to individuals. instead of countering with an argument, you change the topic. classic inferior intelligence woman strategy,
>>
>>36661577
I'm male but I knew I be accused of being a woman because that's just the knee jerk defense here (or perhaps that's how one begs for (You)s?)

The topic can stay the coarse when it is done honestly. You assume I'm defending women. I'm not. I asking that people stop using stupid defenses that never work and just make the guy look as beta as fuck.
>>
>>36661614
sorry for assuming that you're a woman, but you used the classic argument that all dumb people, and mostly women, use.

if 99.9% of all human advances have been done by men. It's not a coincidence. It means men have accomplished more than women.

Does it mean that all men have accomplished more than all women? No. It doesn't. We're not talking about individuals. We're talking about a group of people. And it's a proven fact that men have accomplished more than women, and continuously do se even now that they are no longer oppressed.

The fact that you even bring up this argument, proves that you are a low intelligence person.
>>
>>36661535
>women have no motivation
Gee, I wonder why? Maybe because they've been fucking oppressed for centuries, everything they do has been bashed by men, after a certain point they have no more drive to excel, which is exactly what men have always wanted.
Men may have a physical advantage over women, but women absolutely have a mental advantage. Men have used their physical advantage over women for centuries to oppress them because they feel threatened by women's brilliance. Only now are women truly able to break the glass ceiling and advance the human race, why do you think only now we have such advanced technologies? Because women are no longer oppressed so deeply in the western world. If only the rest of the world would move in such a direction, maybe then we would have intergalactic space travel and world peace.
>>
>>36661552
>>36661407
Honestly, this

Of course women are worthless because everything is handed to them. You would be worthless too, if you didn't do anything for yourself. But you haven't cured cancer, or helped with intergalactic travel. You're posting on /r9k/, the board that is known for neck beards and NEETS.
>>
women haven't been allowed to attend places of learning for very long. when they started to do that, they started to make contributions to science.

that being said, I personally think there is something in the male essence that compels him to work. there are men who have to work every single second of their lives. there is this force that animates them, that doesn't seem to be represented in as many women.
>>
>>36661817
well said to be honest
>>
File: 574387358.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
574387358.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
>>36662020
agreed
Jordan Peterson said as much as his talk at Ryerson University
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU&t=4s
for the points that relate to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awot-d8U9Cc
>"it isn't why aren't their more women in the position of power, it's why are there any men insane enough ever to occupy those positions"
mind you he's referring to the madness that are those power brokers that work 14 hour shifts 7 days a week or those factory works that are willing to work at a place that has a 50% fatality rate.
>>
>>36661773
why do you think only now we have such advanced technologies? Because women are no longer oppressed so deeply in the western world.
Lol'd. Are you fucking retarded? If that's the case please show statistic about women's achievements in technology in the last decade and compare it to men's.

Also western world is cancer.
>>
>>36662238
>please show statistic about women's achievements
how about you check it for yourself retard. complaining about how women need everything handed to them yet you're here asking for someone else to use google for you.
men really are mentally inferior.
>>
>>36661552
>argument is about genders
>changes the subject to the individual
>literally attacks the individual making the argument and not the argument
>writes 5 rows for one classic example of ad hominem
You are mentally challenged and that is really sad. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually were a woman.
>>
>>36661552
I can't take anyone seriously that includes themselves for achievements that happen a long time ago and they weren't involved with. Just tells me how insecure those people are. It's like in the back of their mind they know they are just as shitty as women.
>>36662211
Base Peterson.
>>
>>36662297
I didn't complain about shit so fuck off and stop generalizing you fucktard. According to your retarded logic I could say for example "It's because of niggers we have such advanced technology" and go find statistic about it because you are the one who call niggers lazy. Fucking idiot.

Women are no longer opressed and what kind of degree most of them get? Fucking women studies that doesn't contribute shit to the society. Have you ever seen IT company from the inside? The only women that work there work in HR most of the time. I guess that's what gives us such an advance technologies.
>>
>>36662238
>Also western world is cancer.
And why don't you go and live in central Mongolia?
>>
>>36662673
If I lived in France or Germany I guess I would. That's better than being blow up by muslims.
>>
>>36662556
http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/21/357629765/when-women-stopped-coding
>>
>>36662713
No, you don't.
You are complaining about the western civilization but you are enjoying it. Nothing stops you to go and live in a third world country and stop bitching.
You will never do it cause you know how fucking hard time you'll have
>>
>>36661773
i aint reading that, but you're wrong
>>
>>36662760
I live in Poland so your point is invaild. Why do you assume who I am and build whole point on that?
>>36662734
The only statemnet that is fact is that more men work in IT than women. The rest is just theory. And even if that was the case, how does it mean that we have advanced technology because of women since they don't work in IT?
>>
>>36661552
The classic "not all white people invented the space rocket but all white people are responsible for slavery" argument. Ebin.
>>
>>36661485
"Oppressed" is a false category, a term used to describe nonexistent conditions.
>>
>>36662816
>Poland
>Not living in western civilization
I am russkiy and I acknowledge the fact that I am living in western civilization. The differences between first and second world were long ago demolished, what we called western is straight up the civilized world, and what people call eastern is the third world.
Or by any chance you were meaning eastern as in Japan? Because I guarantee you that they are Western Civilization 2.0.
>>
>>36663674
So check wage gap between Poland and any western Europe country and tell me it is not third world.
>>
>>36663737
Learn what is third world before you speak and picture yourself as an idiot.
It's just a click away, you don't have to go to a public library or buy a book in the matter.
Check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
>>
>>36661552
>stop cheering for that soccer team, show no national pride, you didn't score so fuck them
>>
>>36662556
>he actually thinks all women go for liberal arts degrees
You've really never met a girl in your life have you? It's probably because they're smart enough to know not to talk to a retard like you. Not only are women by far mentally superior, they have unique social abilities which allow them to know your personality just by looking at you. It's called womens intuition.
>>
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (45KB, 741x643px) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
45KB, 741x643px
>>36663894
Where in the fuck I mentioned all of grils you dumb fuck? We are talking in general, go to any university and check % of women on technical studies and compare them to sociology or whatever. By making it personal and insulting me you are showing just that you can't build a proper argument and you are intellectual inferior.

pic related: argue with that shithead. At least if I make a statement I can back it up with sauce, instead of making a point like UHH U MUST BE A VIRIGN AND NO GIRL WANT TO FUCK YOU CUZ U STUPID LMAO. Kill yourself brainless faggot.
>>
>>36664243
intellectually* just in case if you are about to make another argument based on it.
>>
>>36664243
>waa! someone online is saying things I dont like! why dont they just kill themselves!
this dipshit just swallowed the bait, shit it out, then ate it all over again.
>>
>>36664322
>>being dumb
>>having 0 arguments
>>getting rekt
>>OHH IT WAS BAIT
>>
>>36664243
Read where this chart comes from, read what it's wrong about it (in the comments, i.e. the SAT-IQ conversion, the gathering of the data, the biases applied, the problems on defining IQ, the various methods we use to measure it, etc) and then we can talk.
But for that you better understand how a graph like this is made and how can it be cooked.
http://www.randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/295ci0/average_iq_of_students_by_college_major_and/
>>
Continuing the logic that you guys are using to connect yourself with the achievements of men, I should be able to, in connection with the achievements of other women, say that I'm responsible for the growth and birth of every human who ever lived.
>>
>>36664350
>It's called womens intuition.
>intergalactic space travel
>(men) feel threatened by women's brilliance
I know you're retarded but lets stop pretending to be brain dead. How did that shit not give it away.
>>
File: 1493085062897.jpg (17KB, 330x260px) Image search: [Google]
1493085062897.jpg
17KB, 330x260px
>>36664350
>totally rekt r9k anon
congrats anon, should we call and have a cake made? How many candles, 13 or 14? Oh we can skip the candles, its not your birthday, plus you're getting a little old for that kinda stuff aren't ya? (:
>>
>>36664443
But it's obvious it's true. Math requires higher IQ and is necessary on every engineering field of study. And I don't think anyone is going to argue about % of males on technical field of studies.

>>36664494
I've met so many dumb people I'm about to belive in everything.
>>
>>36664594
Thank you, cake would be fucking cool.
>>
>>36664619
>But it's obvious it's true
Let me guess: you haven't read what I carefully linked, don't you?
>>
>>36664243
if men were to appoint a champion in this debate to represent them, it would be someone that isn't you. please stop, you're making the rest of us look as retarded as you are.
>>
>>36664619
But it's so obvious its true. Social skills require high IQ's and are necessary for every advanced field of study. And I don't think anyone is going to argue about % of males with an IQ up to par with females.
>>
>>36664660
Well, that's like, your opinion.
>>
>>36664811
>>social skills
>>high IQ

Pick one.
Einstein had terrible social skills but I doubt anyone is going to call him dumb.
>>
>>36662973
Yeah, because he totally said the second thing, you strawmanning retard.
>>
File: 9432531535.jpg (50KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
9432531535.jpg
50KB, 307x400px
>>36664868
>Einstein had terrible social skills
pretty sure Einstein was a fucking party animal
>>
>>36664868
>>36664962
Einstein was in fact a chad.
>>
>>36664962
>contributing zero
kys originally
>>
>>36662973
>but
No, kill yourself.
>>
>>36665004
>Anons shitposting in my super serious women-hate thread!!! What a piece of shit why doesn't anon just kill himself!!!??
>>
This thread contributes as much as woman do for society.
>>
Robbie Dee is fucking based

Bitches ain't shit
Black people ain't shit
>>
Why are white males so angry and why do they keep writing these whiny manifestos? If you think women and blacks are inferior then just enslave the niggers and rape some sluts. Actions speak louder than words after all.
>>
>>36665558
They're utter failures in their own lives so they write these essays to feel superior to massive groups of people by association with their own race and sex. It's literally all they have.
>>
>>36661773
>Men may have a physical advantage over women, but women absolutely have a mental advantage.

Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36661407
What's the percentage of low IQ men vs low IQ women?
What's the IQ distirbution of men and woman
What's the percentage of male criminals vs female criminals?
>>
>>36668546
there are more male criminals but also more male scientists
>>
>>36668575
most criminals are really intelligent
>>
>>36663860
Sure you can have pride in your nation and soccer team, he'll even your race and gender. But don't use it as an excuse to shit on the other side, and imply they should be in cages. This is the problem with you cucks, pride /= bigotry.
>>
>>36668676
Wow I guess blacks must be the genius race?
>o-only white criminals are smart it's ok to be a criminal of you're a white male!
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.