[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots may i pose thee a question? a lot of you always talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 41

File: 1488728818573.jpg (65KB, 529x545px) Image search: [Google]
1488728818573.jpg
65KB, 529x545px
fembots may i pose thee a question?

a lot of you always talk about how it sucks that you cant get someone to love you and/or get a bf. so why don't you give the robots how usually throw themselves at you a chance?

this is a genuine question please dont get mad at me. i just wanna understand also, if i didnt live in south africa i would be willing to give any and all fembots a shot if they asked

PLEASE NO FIGHTING, THIS IS A THREAD OF PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS!
>>
>>36660882

>tfw bots don't even like me. :(
>tfw forever alone
>>
>>36660882
I tried to give some robots a chance but they ended up being really manipulative and controlling. I know not everyone on this board is like that but I dont think I would try again.
>>
I'm a big sloppy mess and I need someone that's steady and has his shit together. Most robots don't. Usually people who can take care of themselves are more dominant and vice versa. Robots are usually submissive. So if I'm a clueless mess that's also submissive why would I go for someone who's also a clueless mess that's submissive?
>>
>>36660988
What's your personality like?

>>36661019
That's fair but like you said, a lot of us are good people and won't abuse you - just get to know him better first and don't rush into a relationship imo
>>
>>36661041

truth, girl. seriously!!
>>
fuck I would love to sit in awkward silence with a fembot for hours
>>
>>36661041
That's fair, personally despite the fact that I'm a mess I want someone else who's also a mess because I can only relate to other messes

Non-messes are just too normie for me but can be cute occasionally but I see where you're coming from
>>
>>36661041
And what makes you think you deserve a steady person who has got his shit together to settle for you, a self described sloppy mess?
Failures should date failures
>>
because i'm clingy and annoying and scare people away.
>>
>>36661062
Fuck off fucking white knight
Kys
>>
>>36661054

I'm a really sad girl. ive lost a lot in my life so I cling tightly to things I love. sometimes too-much. its my dilemma and reason ive chosen to be recluse since my ex left. I am bettering my life still via college and self growth . I'm very ambitious, elf-sufficant, reserved and compassionate. I am one of the most loyal people you will ever know. is there anything specific yo wanted to know?
>>
>>36661074
I'm willing to accept the role of a house wife that lives under her husband's roof and cares for his children. He leads and provides, I give him love and companionship. I like to think a lot of men want that, especially living in the South.
>>
>>36661078
>tfw no clingy fembot gf
Why even fucking live?
>>
>>36661078
i dont think i'd mind having a clingy gf since i'm clingy myself. of course, there's no way i'd know whether or not i'll actually mind it since i've never had one
>>
>>36661067

where art thou anon?
<3
we can arrange this
>>
>>36661104
not him but you sound like a nice girl, i'd totally be your bf
>>
>>36661054
Thats the thing, I didnt rush into anything. They were the ones who were impatient and they wanted to rush into everything when I wanted to start off slow, which they agreed to as well. When they didnt get their way they just wanted nothing to do with me

You shouldnt make assumptions
>>
I just want a gf I can share my autism with.
>>
File: giselle.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
giselle.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>no fembot in New Zealand to teach her how to love life, and in turn save myself
>>
>>36661264
im no fembot but i am in new zealand
>>
Because I have no tolerance for race mixing sympathies, which is kind of hard to get around with robots.
>>
>>36661041
>>36661078
>>36661104
>>36661176
cute girls on /r9k/ desu
>>
I met my current boyfriend on /r9k/. We're in a LDR right now but eventually we want to marry each other. It's going to be complicated and it may take years but I really love him.
We're both naturally clingy and insecure but I think we're past that now, I tell him about everything I feel and don't hold back anything even if can be petty at times.

I'm going to send him one of my shimapan soon so he can fap and cum on it. :3
>>
>>36661104
I love clingy girls, I knew one who would lightly scratch my arm and it would make me want to cuddle her. And when she would take my jacket just to remind herself how I smelled it would make my heart race. I just can't find any near me who aren't hypocritical whores who can't think beyond what their social media profiles tell them, and even those girls aren't interested in me. I hope you find happiness!
>>
>>36661322
Been there, done that, lasted 3 years, also sent me shimapan, spoke and wrote the same way. Come back in 3 years and talk like that about it, I dare you.
>>
>>36661322
>We're in a LDR right now but eventually we want to marry each other.
Why arent you guys moving closer? That's the death sentence for the vast majority of LDRs.
>>
>>36661289
I'm not gay. Sorry anon. Maybe next time.
>>
>>36661104
would you ever try talking to people from /r9k/ again?
>>
>>36661385
tfw when i just want friends from nz but i cant even get that
>>
>>36660988
are you that vocaroo gal from the other day?
>>
>>36661413
Flick me an email if you want.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1430634907074.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1430634907074.png
29KB, 398x394px
>>36661336
>I knew one who would lightly scratch my arm and it would make me want to cuddle her. And when she would take my jacket just to remind herself how I smelled it would make my heart race.

that sounds like heaven
>>
>>36661446
I'd say it was but she dumped me, let other run trains on her (not fucking joking) and still wouldn't take me back. We didn't even have sexual relations I just genuinely loved her. I had a taste of heaven and it stopped loving me so now I just sit alone.
>>
>>36661358
We literally live on different continents. I'm in med school so I can't just leave and he just enrolled in the military.
I'll go see him for three weeks around September and he'll come around December. It might be hard at first but I want to believe that eventually everything will work out.
>>
>>36660882
fellow saffa here. where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1488994233169.jpg (46KB, 834x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488994233169.jpg
46KB, 834x906px
>>36661322
KAWAII!

origigigigg
>>
>>36661356
Can you tell me more? How did it start, why did it end?
>>
>>36661418

maybe, I bet there are more than just me. can you be specific?
>>
File: 1489762852991.jpg (27KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1489762852991.jpg
27KB, 399x399px
>>36661566
Pretoria, but I go to uni at Wits. You? I'm guessing you're not a fembot since SA girls are all turbo normies
>>
>>36661111

Louisiana or Mississippi?

Let's date desu I have a job and a car and no mental illnesses
>>
File: 1444449346163.gif (545KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1444449346163.gif
545KB, 350x263px
>>36661522
people can be so cruel
>>
>>36661019
wew yeah I'm pretty sure I'm like that despite my efforts of improving

tfw incompatible for relationships
>>
>>36661593
yeah buddy, damn fucking right with that statement. Im studying at UP and I live here for most of the year.

Why the fuck are you at Wits? Are you a non-white?
>>
>>36661174

thanks, anon. I really needed to hear that.
>>36661315

nice guys on /r9k/ are top tier IMO <3

>>36661336
ooooo. :( soooo me. I'm super clingy and my ex had aspergers and didn't know how to take me despite being crazy for my mind and body. he didn't like clingy. im not even ad clingy, just affectionate kinda clingy ...somebody will be happy one day
>>
>>36661657
Be my girlfriend please.
I need someone to cuddle every day or I'm gonna go nuts.
>>
>>36660882

Stop asking the same question you know the answer to. Moral posturing, and the tendency for humans to conceptualize everything around their desires. Wants aren't just wants. They are the very lens with which you see the world.
>>
>>36661657
would you post contact info or add me if i did?
>>
>>36661642
yep i'm a black anon. I'm in Braam for most of the year. I'm always on east campus since i'm a BA student, 3rd year. you? where are from? it sounds like you're just in pta for uni
>>
>>36661595
Sorry sweetie but I'm on the other side of Alabama. I'm actually going on a blind date in a few days and I'm super excited. It's a boy from Texas. Apparently he loves women with real southern accents and charm. because we all know Texas isn't really in the South
>>
>>36661657
I'd love another clingy gf but I don't know if it'll ever happen again. Too many people with ulterior motives or they just dump you out of the blue. I'd love to love you but I can't do LDR, the lack of touch drives me crazy. I'm a cuddler if I'm in a relationship and knowing someone would accept that from me...well it'd drive me crazy as I said.
>>
>>36660882
I posted my contact once. Never again. Here's some off putting stuff that happened a lot:

>not giving me enough time to respond
>sending passive aggressive or straight up aggressive messages if I didn't respond fast enough to their standards
>lewd right off the bat
>0 effort to make conversation, only wanted to talk about themselves
>"I'm bored"/me: so what're you up to today? them: nm
>takes everything very personally
>asked to trade pics after talking for 10 minutes, real smooth
>negging
>no hobbies, not even vidya/animoo

I do have a robot bf now who I'm obsessed with.
>>
>>36661743
who knows, anon maybe I'm not far from you? country/region?
>>
File: I felt feelings.jpg (137KB, 1423x1077px) Image search: [Google]
I felt feelings.jpg
137KB, 1423x1077px
>>36661336
>This is all I want in life
Too bad I have no idea how to give or receive affection properly anymore. If this actually happened I'd probably end up sitting stiffly upright and looking straight forward not knowing how to respond.
How am I supposed to rehabilitate myself?
>>
>>36661778

>>36661695
what contact info would you even feel safe enough to put on here? Instagram? snapchat?? discord?
>>
>>36661698
Im an Afrikaner male, so just that you know.
Im doing my masters in economics and im from the glorious city of Klerksdorp. Yeah, im just in pta for uni, but i have to work for the government after im done. So im here for the next 4 years.

I dont want to burst your bubble mate, but there is no way you'll ever find a decent /r9k/ black girl here in South Africa. Your kind's women are as stacy as mine.
>>
>>36661805
I'm in Ohio, I'd love to leave this place. It's utterly soul crushing but I also like having the fields because it gives me a sense of open space. You can also see the sky really well so it's another plus.
>>36661819
If you found someone who loves you and you don't know how to react, I'd say embrace them. I'm also a hugger so it just kind of flowed for me, to put it into words.
>>
I have
they don't think I'm worth it either
>>
>>36661843
discord works for me
Stapler-san#8417
w-what could go wrong?
>>
>>36661878

I'm in NY! not too far, maybe a day long drive :0
>>
>>36660882
I know not all bots are like this, but a lot of them are too jaded to even consider having a girlfriend, and the ones I have been in contact with are downright not fantastic people. Again, I know that's not the rule but I'm tired and am considering okcupid or some normie shit

They are hard to get along with, I am hard to get along with. Surely you'd think it's a match made in heaven but the sad truth is not even autists can get along with other autists
>>
>>36661914
>too jaded to even consider having a girlfriend
yep. I don't hate girls (far from it), but I assume they all hate my pathetic existence so me having a GF is just laughable.
>>
>>36661913
I suppose you're right, but I don't know where to go from here.
>>36661914
I tried that, no one was interested in me. I even tried to make my profile upbeat too! But I just didn't match up to what those people wanted I guess. I did see a girl that had cheated on her bf on there though, saw her on tinder too. Makes me feel bad for the guy because they were recent.
>>
>>36661948
And so many bots (and even some fembots) have been tricked into thinking that way so /r9k/ is a huge cesspool of loneliness and feeling too rejected to make an attempt at dating the other lonely people

Bitch girls aren't helping the case for fembots and girl-haters aren't helping the case for bots

>It's all a misunderstanding, guys, I swear
>>
>>36661878
I'd say come to WA but it's full of trees. East of the mountains is pretty open, though, so you might like that.

>I'd say embrace them. I'm also a hugger
Funny you should say that because I also enjoy hugs a great deal but it's almost frowned upon here in WA because everything is rape now. If I had to pick I'd rather be alone than alone and in jail.

>>36661948
This. I don't even consider myself a bad person but I don't see myself as a romantic being. I don't understand the dynamics of a relationship and at 24 I really should have that knowledge. From a logical standpoint, I'm a liability and therefore unqualified to be anyone's boyfriend.
>>
>>36662039
I think this is dead-on. I especially hate the girl-haters because I feel like I'm somehow responsible for them as a fellow robot.
>>
File: death.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>tfw no fembot gf to play tf2 and shitty pokemon rom hacks with
>>
I wonder if there's any fembots in Vancouver Washington
>>
>>36662090
Likewise, but at the same time I feel like I'm also one of them.
I don't hate women, I just hate the behavioral patterns most of them display.
>>
>>36661867
haha i don't mind that you're afri dude, don't worry about it. also, i'm willing to date anyone that likes me regardless of race nad isnt ugly, although my standards are quite low
>>
>>36662131
Did you participate in the protests last year?
Man, at this stage ill date any girl thats in my age group. Im even considering asking out a black chick even though she is "woke af".
>>
>>36662073
I'd have to be able to find employment and housing before I moved and I'm terrified of being accused of rape. I wouldn't last in prison. Guess it's a good thing I don't live there huh. It does sound nice, I'd like to have mountains in my backyard. Be pretty rad.
>>36662090
>>36662126
No need to feel responsible for others actions as long as you don't goad/enable them. Their own brain chemicals are what guide them and they're what makes them gullible.
>>
>>36661867
Do Afrikaner girls ever date black guys? Afrikaners seem to stick to their own from my recollection.
>>
>>36662120
>Vancouver Washington
lol no
Apparently there are a few in Portland but burning that place down is on my bucket list.
>>
>>36661167
dont bother anon I am a fucking loser
>>
>>36661041
Part of the reason I go to /r9k/ is to find a girl like you. Submissive and broken, someone I can save and take care of. Messiah complex is tough stuff.

I have my own place, a steady job and disposable income, but no one to really use it on, so I use it for travels.
>>
How many of the femanons ITT would seriously entertain a relationship with the sorts of men who go on /r9k/ though?

I'm not relationship material. Most of my sexual fantasies revolve around kidnapping girls like you fembots and keeping you in my basement while I rape and breed you.
>>
>>36663043
None. Read the thread. Even the fembots who claim to want a robot go cold shoulder when robots actually talk to them. Fembots are massive flakes who claim to want a bf but just want orbiters they don't have to be committed to.
>>
>>36663120
>None. Read the thread. Even the fembots who claim to want a robot go cold shoulder when robots actually talk to them. Fembots are massive flakes who claim to want a bf but just want orbiters they don't have to be committed to.
I'm not a white knight, but I've talked to enough femanons and fembots to the point where I can't really blame them. Robots claim that women have life on easy mode, right? So, realistically, if that were true, why the fuck would they settle for a robot? I'm disgusting and no woman in her right mind would touch me. I know that most robots are nowhere near as bad as me. But most robots I know, even those who have the potential to 'make it' are usually pretty shitty. They may have a redeeming quality or two, like a big dick, /fit/ness, intelligence, money, etc., but they're almost always fucked in every other way. That's why they're fucking robots. Men have lower standards than women. Most of us on this board would date or fucked anything that gave us attention. Most women aren't like that and don't want to stoop to the level of someone the likes of me, because why would they (plus they don't have to). Maybe I'm a literal cuckold fetishist or some shit but I honestly don't blame women for not wanting touch a robot, and I can't understand why so many robots think that a fembot would. If you couldn't get a girlfriend but there was one girl out there, 300 lbs overweight, riddled with acne, fungal infections, who lost all her hear and was covered in scars (literally Jabba the Hutt with tits), would you date her? No? Then I guess you can't complain about >tfw no gf, right? That's not really how it works.

I dunno. I'm not butthurt, I just want robots to wake up and realise that it's not unacceptable for an ugly woman to not want an ugly man. Nor is it unacceptable for the opposite, but, once again, men are thirstier and will fuck more or less anything. Women won't.
>>
>>36662215
haha nope, couldn't be bothered. sorry for taking long, i was kinda busy. if you're average looking you could probably get a black gf
>>
>>36660882
>why don't you give the robots how usually throw themselves at you
Robots don't -actually- throw themselves at us. I'm very lucky to have met a guy here on /r9k/ that I got along with well, and he ended up being my boyfriend.
But the majority of /r9k/ are actually fairly selective, surprisingly. Also a lot of us fembots are crazy and/or clingy, and r9k/men in general don't like the clingers
>>
>>36663276
I for one would love a somewhat clingy gf. It's so tiresome always having to initiate conversation with the ones I'm trying to talk to.
>>
>>36660882
I'm a girl(male)
Most robots aren't into that, and the ones who are okay with that tend to be super creepy about it

Plus I don't like social conservatives or conspiracy theorists
>>
>>36663276
>Robots don't -actually- throw themselves at us
Do fembots actually think this?
Alright, well, this robot is throwing himself out there. I am not terribly selective, I want to talk to someone, and if we don't get along at that point that's fine, but I'd like to at least try. Contact me at
[email protected]
>>
File: 20170430_023218.png (103KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_023218.png
103KB, 473x468px
Alright, Ill give it a shot.

Add me any who are interested then. I'm 22, a pharmacy student, and I'm mostly a mildly autistic weeb that is pretty passive most of the time. I'm also pretty traditional and conservative desu, and really enjoy at the thought of being a housewaifu even though I am interested in medicine

I also mostly play League, Hearthstone, and Warframe

I also love it when I'm spoiled and treated like a pet
>>
>>36663301
you think you like it until the reality of having a clingy gf for the rest of your life/until you dump settles in
>>36663332
this thread is not for you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493538320984.jpg (75KB, 720x826px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493538320984.jpg
75KB, 720x826px
>>36663276
This I can confirm desu, plus surprisingly some have a low sex drive and are even asexual, dated a tripfag on here who was more into obsessing over the idea of a girl rather than actually having one

I'm way too yandere/femdom
>>
>>36663380
What sort of femdom stuff do you like crazy femanon?
>>
>>36663276
you literally just said the opposite of what the truth is. I see men posting contact info all the time to "fembots" and threads about wanting a needy gf/clingy gf
>>
>>36663380
hey roastie you do realize actual anxiety ridden virgins have no idea what the fuck to say or do in situations like that right? keep looking for chad tho
>>
>>36663439
This, and I'm not picky either. At this point my standards boil down to

>Okay-looking face (fat is fine)
>Not more sexually experienced than me
>We get along
>>
>>36663439
i know, i see that all the time so you'd think they like it, but once you mention being clingy here you get mobs of men reminding you how horrible and awful and unwanted you are.
even the ones who do like it end up not liking it when they realize clingy means you have to actually give them regular, repeating attention
>>36663380
i'm yandereish too but not femdom, and yeah, it's weird about the sex thing, you'd expect them to be more sexual than most but in fact it seems to often be the opposite.
>>
>>36660882
I have before, but he turned out not being a very nice person. i'm not choosy, just want someone kind and relaxing.
I would give it a shot again though.
>>
>>36663486
I don't mind a clingy girl, but it's hard to give regular repeating attention to someone when you end up not actually being interested in them.

That's probably the issue for a lot of robots. They delude themselves into thinking the only requirement is that they need to be a girl, but then find themselves not interested when they realize the girl they're talking to is about as fun and interesting as themselves. Suddenly giving attention isn't as easy.
>>
>>36663486
Meanwhile it feels like I'm always bothering the femanon I'm currently orbiting because she only speaks when spoken to.

Guess I'm pretty different from the "average" robot. I fap two or three times a day, I don't have any mental illness, and my online friends consider me to be a good person. Of course that only gets you so far with girls when you're a fat beta pushover doormat manchild who's scared to show interest.
>>
>>36663486
C-can we be clingy to eachother? where are you from?
>>
>>36663486
>>36663557
REEEE I TOLD YOU HOW I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOYS, DON'T IGNORE ME YOU RANCID SWINE
>>
>>36663380
>I'm way too yandere/femdom
What about me? >>36648407
>>
I did, and now we're (kind of?) dating. He has some commitment issues even though he asked me out. It's strange, but I love him anyways. Now I just come here to shitpost.
>>
>>36663346
Are you that girl from LA? With a sister that's l ike the opposite of you?
>>
I would love a fembot gf but I'm black.
>>
File: 1488859590435.png (93KB, 216x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488859590435.png
93KB, 216x249px
>>36660882
Fembots please just get out...
>>
File: 1491082864846.jpg (103KB, 1290x726px) Image search: [Google]
1491082864846.jpg
103KB, 1290x726px
>>36665182
I'll only leave when I get a nice boyfriend from here.
>>
>>36665469
>I'll only leave when I get a nice boyfriend from here.
Wherer are you from?
>>
>>36665469
hello I'll take that one gf
>>
>>36665469
I-I be your bf
I am a wizard with no prospects in life still lives with parents and I have no hobbies other then vidya and dnd
>>
File: 1492956737832.jpg (108KB, 870x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492956737832.jpg
108KB, 870x1000px
I don't know why anyone would want to date a robot, it seems like a horrible experience.

I think the kind-hearted ones are way outnumbered by the legit narcissists who are just emotionally manipulative dickheads in the end.
I really am not surprised that girls on /r9k/ don't want to associate with us on any level other than shitposting in the same place.
>>
>>36665538
I am from the Eastern US coast. Id prefer someone in my time zone

>>36665551
>>36665576
>>
>>36665657
>tfw Europe
2bad
>>
>>36665657
I am also in est
However you do not want me I guarantee as I am an actual robot wizard
>>
>>36665657
I'm on the east coast.
In the south though.
>>
>>36665657
SCRANTON
C
R
A
N
T
O
N
>>
>>36665689
Are you a bad person?

>>36665695
Im in the north. The weather is horrible all around.

>>36665656
It sounds naive but I am still searching for one of the nice robots. Iposted earlier in the thread and Ive decided to keep trying despite the setbacks
>>
>>36665770
I'm from the north, believe me I know about the weather and it's better than here. It's been 70 degrees here since February.
Connecticut might have been gray all the time but at least it had all four seasons.
>>
>>36665770
I am not a bad person I am just very unskilled in any social situation I guess you could say
>>
we met on /a/ back in 2007, he's from sweden, i'm from florida. we talked online every single day for 2 years before we met up. we met up twice for a month each, and then i moved in with him in sweden in 2010. i'm a housewife pregnant of my second baby now and i love my family.

there is hope.
>>
>>36665770
I want a gf but I'm from the East coast in the south as well..
>>
>>36665941
Does it seem like no girls live in Florida? Where do I look?
>>
there is no hope for the florida wizard anon
>>
>tfw European
Forever alone
>>
I want a clingy gf desu ;-;
>>
>>36665816
I cant imagine how terrible the summer will be. Im already dying from this bad weather, since I have no AC

>>36665826
I know how that feels, I am not good at even 1 on 1 private conversations.

>>36665971
Where do you live? There might be hope for you if you arent in a bad state.
>>
>>36666070
Are you from germany?

Orororigjnal
>>
>>36666141
I don't leave the house in the summer. Legit, I'll spend two weeks inside because the summer will fucking kill me.
Then the winter comes and instead of being cold it's just rainy and shitty.

I'm guessing you live in New England.
>>
>>36666070
im in europe right now anon where in europe are you?
i just want someone to love ;-; plz be fembot
>>
>>36666141
>the robot no ac life

At least I am a skeleton wizard
>>
>>36660882
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DATE A FUCKING NEET OR BROKE LOSER.

The successful guys don't want me.

Whatever, I'll die alone if I have to. I'll never settle for some fucking unemployed good-for-nothing scum or retard in debt.
>>
>>36666201
i get the feeling you're not all that successful yourself
>>
>>36666171
where in germany? saarland here im this guy >>36666181
>>
The fembots have standards that are too high for the most part, and when they lower them a little and give the robots a try, they end up being just as the fembots thought.

t. someone who can see anything objectively
>>
>>36666201
why not anon we could pool our neetbux together
>>
>>36666201
why would successful guys want to be bogged down with someone who has an attitude of an abomination?
successful guys want to be surrounded by positive energy, sorry about your plight.
>>
>>36666216
She's exclusively going after "successful" guys so she's obviously not doing well herself.
>>
File: mado3.jpg (51KB, 846x944px) Image search: [Google]
mado3.jpg
51KB, 846x944px
Looking for cute submissive boy to be my toy to use as i want then throw away when i get bored!
>>
>>36666287
I hate people like you because you choose quantity over quality. You put no real effort into your abuse and it's all just pretend.
>>
>>36666173
I cannot leave the house during summer. Well I can, but its really bad for my skin. rip

>>36666196
What powers does being a skeleton wizard give you?
>>
>>36666317
personally I just get bored of them afterward. it would feel disingenuous to try and hit them up again.

although I haven't tried it in person so who knows, maybe it's easier that way.
>>
>>36666317
But you don't know anything about me anon.
>>
If a woman is objectively physically unattractive that most likely means they have undesirable negative traits that would hurt a man's bloodline and because of this, his race.
>>
>>36666341
The worst part is that the summer in the north really isn't even much better. We're just more humid down here.
Over the winter there was a huge panic because it was supposed to snow like a single inch, every store sold out of milk and bread and then it never even snowed.
>>
fembot

i mainly come here because i'm masochistic. if i'm in self-pitying mood i come here and lurk women hate threads etc and listen to depressing music. i actually go for guys who have careers and are super reliable, autism is fine as long as you are well kempt and are confident / assertive around others. most males browsing this board are just weak pathetic manchildren as far as i can see. cute if you're 16 maybe, but over 19 and it's embarrassing.
>>
>>36666341
no useful powers yet just lonely...can you be lonely without being depressed?
>>
>>36666385
It's very safe to make the quantity>quality assumption given the sheer amount of people you fish out
>>
If you actually want a "fembot" gf your best bet is becoming a tripfag.
>>36666395
you sound like a daft tumblr slut desu
>>
>>36666389
>Over the winter there was a huge panic because it was supposed to snow like a single inch, every store sold out of milk and bread and then it never even snowed.

People overexaggerate the weather here for sure.

>hurricane is supposed pass by
>OH MY GOD STOCK UP ON EVERYTHING
>same for snowstorms

It snowed, but snow doesnt stick around because the snow crystals are usually fine and it usually blows away

>>36666400
Yeah, it is possible. Im lonely, but not depressed at all despite all of lifes shortcomings.
>>
>>36666395
8/10 for effort, trollshit
>>
>>36666395
tell me about your successful business career, reliability, well-kempt looks and confident assertiveness

oh wait you don't have any of that you're literally a waste of space who just wants that shit in a partner so that you don't have to get it yourself, meanwhile judging people for not having it
>>
>>36663346
Are you cute tho fembot desu?
>>
File: 1485589007573.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485589007573.png
11KB, 657x527px
>>36666483
Fuck are we literally having a conversation about the weather right now
>>
>>36665656
>I don't know why anyone would want to date a robot, it seems like a horrible experience.
Probably because the girl would be able to empathize with your bullshit better. I don't really think I'd want even necessarily a fembot, but it does get old trying to hide your power level.
>>
These threads are so pathetic. /r9k/ is 80% male, and most of you are the lowest of the low. Why would anyone date you?
>>
>>36665657
I'm in FL planning to move to PA next year
>>
>>36666573
why would anyone date you? basically, before you post, ask it to yourself first, then rethink your post.
>>
>>36666006
Orlando, Tampa and Miami
>>
>>36666593
come be a swamp wizard with me anon we can play dnd and erp as tengu
>>
>>36666618
Because I'm a top tier person.
>>
>>36666573
Clearly at least a few people want to date us. And lowest of the low is a meme, most people here are average to low end of average.
>>
>>36666395
robot here.

i make six figures, am 6'4" and good looking. i just come here to laugh at pathetic broken "girls" like you who come here to feel superior over some neckbeards and then end up looking like a fucking failure themselves. i love going on /soc/ to bait out the whores in sugardaddy threads, posting my bank account, getting them all riled up and then dumping them when they think they got lucky. you are a dependent, materialistic, ugly whore. and i love to make people like you cry.
>>
>>36666672
No, you are most definitely, the lowest of the low. Please point me towards anyone lower than you. This is of course without resorting to pointing to convicts, mental ward patients, and literal retards.
>>
File: 1345444217883.jpg (7KB, 275x297px) Image search: [Google]
1345444217883.jpg
7KB, 275x297px
>>36666637
riight, riight.
>>
>>36666633
That sounds very autistic. I am not that autistic.
>>
>>36666728
What's the point of asking this when, if I describe my circumstances, you're either going to assert that I'm lying or that I'm the exception?
>>
>>36666766
Your job is to point to a group of people that is collectively lower on the dominance hierarchy than /r9k/. Do it.
>>
>>36666766
you don't try to have conversations with trolls??

how come people who have a clear grasp of the english language allow themselves to talk with trolls? still new to the chan?
>>
>>36666755
>when robots call you autistic
I do understand tho anon
>>
>>36666784
Gambling addicts, alcoholics, gypsies
To be fair gypsies are literal retards
>>36666796
I'm entertaining his shitposting for (you)s
>>
>>36666784
your job is to hang yourself, you mentally ill, fucked up youth whore. do it.
>>
But I DO give robots a chance Anon!

In fact they're always my favorite because robots are always just as fucked up as me and they get what it's like to have a brain that doesn't work normally you know? My last four online relationships have been with robots. They're great. It gets a little rocky sometimes of course but I would never give up on a robot. I never have. Every single break up was when they were ready to leave. I will find my forever robot one day though, I hope.
>>
>>36666836
Alcoholics are included in the /r9k/ set. Gambling addicts at least have money (and a job) to gamble. Gypsies at least can function in their own gypsy society and have children, family, etc. Most importantly these are not identities, they are traits.

You're not doing a good job.
>>
File: 1491707156776.jpg (134KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491707156776.jpg
134KB, 1024x1024px
>>36666861
That's

Really cute and makes me incredibly suspicious
>>
Add me on discord and give me a chance tehehe;

Pez#0349

i'm shy boy
>>
If a girl has her shit together then it's perfectly just for her to blacklist all NEETs, but it sucks when you get rejected by a NEET smelly unwashed shutin no social value do-nothing-all-day poor fembot because they want someone with more social value. The fact that she is socially valueless is irrelevant to me, I just want someone like me to understand and share love with. So why doesn't any girl feel the same way? Why are they always looking for higher social value that they don't deserve? Why is connection and love irrelevant in the face of status? It all seems a bit cold hearted to me.
>>
>>36666861
>has had 4 e-bf's
ur used up, better get a virtual cat or 20
>>
>>36666817
If it makes you feel any better I'm like half robot half chad
>>
>>36666883
what sort of shy?
>>
>>36666913
r-really shy, but we can talk normally I guess, though it depends on my mood, im good today so idk im able
>>
>>36666891
>Why are they always looking for higher social value that they don't deserve?

That's how it's been for a very long time, anon. Read a Jane Austen book. A majority of female characters in those books are looking for men of higher status than them that they can win over with their looks.
It's not women's fault, it's really just the way shit comes together. Women aren't naturally assertive so they don't have business careers and they aren't physically strong so they don't get steady manual labor jobs.
The skills that are natural to women (and no I don't mean cooking and cleaning) just aren't as financially viable.

We all just end up in this shitty position, so of course there are some women who take it as some kind of law that they can only date successful men.
>>
>>36666891
because to normies it doesn't matter how much of a lowlife the girl is, the girl can just leach off the guy and i's socially acceptable. so the fembots mistakingly come here thinking we have the same normie logic, hoping they can find a guy and stay neet forever.

if you're dating a fembot, dump them immediatly if you notice they're materialistic.
>>
>>36666940
cute. i'll be around to flirt with you at some point.
>>
>>36666982
m-message me now >.<

I'll be busy rip
>>
>>36666997
No Pez go back to your hole
>>
>>36666997
yea pez back to the cuckshed, shes camming with me
>>
File: 1475795847729.png (66KB, 359x408px) Image search: [Google]
1475795847729.png
66KB, 359x408px
>>36666564
Oh, we actually are. Feels bad man. Sorry for not being very entertaining, anon
>>
>>36667011
>>36667045
? rude desu she'll do what she want, we're nobody to decide

s m h
>>
File: 1471486351293.png (143KB, 506x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471486351293.png
143KB, 506x720px
>>36667046
No I think this just proves I'm equally as bad with women on the internet as in person
>>
I am a single male with a good job, a car, and my own apartment. I've tried dating "fembots" before but they were all scum whose regular habits included binge eating, getting blackout drunk, drugs, and fucking strangers. I mean habits like they can't stop. Lesson learnt.
>>
Because "desperate love" isn't the same as true love.
>>
Because the kind of insecurities that attract people here are often indicative of a person who is likely to be manipulative and be extremely jealous possessive. It's a big risk to take.

That problem goes both ways. Most girls who talk about themselves here often admit to being jealous as fuck and while a ton of fucking idiots say stupid shit like " I want my yandere possessive bf/gf" , They are idiots who don't understand that real life isn't Animu and that dealing with an actual broken or mentally ill person is a fucking nightmare. ESPECIALLY when both people are broken.

I know because I've tried. I'm not possessive nor jealous and manipulative, but I am extremely emotionally vulnerable and I've done nothing but date girls with serious self-esteem issues because they are easier, Things are always pretty chill at first, but, then, when you get invested, shit goes south in a snap of the fingers.

It's true that not everyone here is like that, but the risk you run is really high and it's pretty obvious why a lot of robots want a girl or a guy with problems. They are, usually, desperate enough to be minimally regarding towards your own issues and more likely to give you a chance, but it's a fucking trap. Everyone has problems, but it's a fool's idea to specifically go after people who display severe self-esteem issues and I speak from experience. The one redeeming quality, imho, that shows it's safer to go for someone with big problems, is if this person displays a strong will to fix themselves and make great efforts towards this goal, but if the person is unwilling to improve themselves for whatever shitty excuse they may have, it's a giant red flag.

Shit's like a RPG. Yiu wanna do a dungeon, but, sometimes, no matter how bad you want to do that dungeon, if you don't have the level, you'll get your ass munched.
>>
>>36666872
>Alcoholics are included in the /r9k/ set
No, I don't think so, the average alcoholic definitely does not visit r9k or even go on Internet forums. I don't even see people talking about alcohol addiction often, if anything drugs are more common.
>Gambling addicts at least have money (and a job) to gamble.
That might be, but they tend to go beyond that and gamble beyond their means, that's one of the typical traits of gambling addiction. Even if they didn't, I think they're much worse a prospective husband than a lazy NEET given that they actively drain as much money from the household as they possibly can (and thus render having a job meaningless). They're also going to die a lot younger.
>Gypsies at least can function in their own gypsy society and have children, family, etc.
Yes, but gypsy society as a whole doesn't function, it's a parasitic society that can only exist because of gibsmedat. Better yet, this is originally about who to date and not to date, and gypsies are the most undesirable people for non-gypsies.
>>
>>36667063
why does everyone want pez out so bad?
>>
>>36667098
> They're also going to die a lot younger.
That was supposed to go under alcoholics, gambling addicts shouldn't be dying
>>
>>36667067
Its not really your fault, I was the one who kept complaining about bad weather in the first place.
>>
>>36666141
Is Florida a bad state? ;-;
>>
File: 1471675479685.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1471675479685.gif
1MB, 212x212px
>>36667151
I think this conversation is getting out of hand and now we're both apologizing to each other back and forth for being boring, I don't know how this happened.
M-Maybe you should add me on discord or something instead of us apologizing back and forth in public I mean uhhhh pfffffff if you want.
>>
>>36666632
I live in Tampa. I don't see many shut-ins here let alone nice girls looking for a nice bf.
>>
>>36666880
thanks, why suspicious?

>>36666906
in the process of trying to get a cat irl so I'm not so lonely, I'm a wage cuck with nothing to work for or come home to in my apt. Just me and my computer.
>>
>>36667198
Why has it not worked out with those four then?
>>
File: 1487780034477.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487780034477.png
87KB, 714x810px
>>36667198
I feel like that's too cute and kind to be a real story
>>
>>36667198
if i post my contact would you give me chance!?
>>
>>36667078

That also. Women with minus 400 self-esteem often have so little self respect that they engage in the most shameless and disgusting self destructive habits.

The girl I lost my virginity to was like that. A real fucking mess that girl. At first she was super fucking chill, she helped me ease up on the sex part and the sex we had was amazing, but, then, I quickly noticed how fucked up she was. She fucked tons of strangers unprotected, wouldn't stop even though we were trying to date and she knew this shit was hurting me, would go on retarded and irresponsible spending sprees to the point where she legit got thrown out of her apartment while I was dating her because she had used her rent money to go on a road trip weekend with her tinder trash queen best friend. Shit was hallucinating and trying to follow her patterns and understand them was a nightmare unlike anything I had lived. She often talked about how much she hated herself. A strange loop. She hated herself so that's why she engaged in trash behavior, but engaging in said trash behavior is the reason why she hates herself and round goes the carousel.

She almost gave me chlamidia. Good thing I'm not a total retard and I used protection even though she wanted me to go raw dog inside of her. Fuck that bitch. She ruined my self-edteem for months and it took me several more months to rebuild it.
>>
File: Iknowthatfeel.png (58KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Iknowthatfeel.png
58KB, 500x461px
>>36666861
>they get what it's like to have a brain that doesn't work normally

This is all I want.
>>
>>36667177
Nope that's where I am. Orlando to be exact.
>>
>>36666861
Europe
Vidya
Clingy
Be my gf
>>
>>36667189
Fair enough. There are some in FL but they're either unattractive or so attractive to the point where guys try to talk to her so much that they cut off all contact with the outside world
>>
The only gf I've ever had dumped me 6 weeks ago. I want someone who is actually clingy and won't stop talking for multiple weeks at a time. I want someone who actually feels passion for their significant other.

I'm a 26 year old autismo who is filling out paperwork to become a teacher. I am good in social settings and have a shining sense of humor. However I have motor control issues, so I fall over sometimes and have very slurred speech. Again, you just have to be clingy. Respond if interested.
>>
>>36667262
Oh, cool! Same state. My brother lives in Winter springs.
>>
>>36667290
Well so far I found like, 2 girls from Miami and they were busy or just not interested at all.
>>
>>36667334
Busy means not interested. I've been hot with that before.
>>
>>36667180
You can post your discord then, if you would like.
>>
>>36667352
Man, that sucks. I'm tired of pussyfooting.
>>
>>36667226
I think it was just clash of things. Sometimes people need a few relationships to learn how to function in one before they can find someone on the same page as them. For a lot of those robots it was a first real relationship for them that wasn't super unhealthy or with an absolute cunt who had no common interests. I mean I was in the same boat, I dated my first robot when I was 15, it's how I discovered r9k and I've been here since, cause he used to browse it and would always screen share with me because he liked me watching him play Dota or just watching him do stuff.

>>36667235
I kinda wish it wasn't real, I feel pretty pathetic sometimes lol.

>>36667237
>>36667288
It's probably also a good idea to mention I'm a fat whale.
>>
>>36667396
>It's probably also a good idea to mention I'm a fat whale.
I don't care about that at all. Can I screenshare my vidya and you watch?
>>
>>36667362
well fuck that scares me but colin#3915
>>
>>36667396
So? Im not a chad or somthing like that either
Also this post>>36666883 was for you, but forgot to reply to your post.

rip

Pez#0349 on discord

>>36667414
>he thinks everything in this life is vidya

s m h
>>
>>36667251

Yeah they might understand, but this will not guarantee that they will care and that's the major problem. The reason why broken people engage in emotional manipulation is because it helps them fill the void of their vain nature for a split second before going back to hating themselves, so as long as they keep hating themselves so much, they will be on a perpetual and desperate hunt fir attention with little regards for the people involved in their emotional storm and they will do anything to get this attention even if it means fucking around with you for months abusing you through your greatest weaknesses.

As I said. Tge only redeeming factor is if these people work hard on fixing themselves and show that they care abd woukd never try to hurt you because of their problems. I have never personally dated such a girl, but my roommate's gf is a schizophrenic girl who was sexually abused in her childhood, which makes her very triubled, but she works hard on herself to the point of madness. So I'm reassured in the fact that they rxist, but it's safer to go for someone with no problems who are patient and understanding enough to act as a ground for an emotionally unstable person.

Sometimes, you need someone better than you to keep you grounded and help you get your shit together, it's just that we constantly assume that since they can have better, they will have better, but, sometimes, people can see through the problems and appreciate the diamond in the rough. I believe that while it's rare, it is worth it to be patient and strive to find such a person. One with less empathy in the sense they relate to the same self esteem isdues and more compassion in the sense that thry cannot relate, but can love and understand nonetheless.
>>
Everyone here is a terrible person. It's not their fault, it's just how they've been molded by society. Ya'll fear intimacy and would probably pump and dump out of fear and anxiety.
>>
File: 1485112540541.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
1485112540541.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>36667452
>Pez
Jesus christ. What is your endgame man? How many girls have you added? What do you do with them
>>
>>36667262
Do you have a discord or something where we can chat more?
>>
>>36667494
Uh 0, im not a globalist!
>>
>>36667481
My only terrible venue is that I am bad at being social. I'm a good boy in actuality.
>>
File: 1493363144813.png (64KB, 768x234px) Image search: [Google]
1493363144813.png
64KB, 768x234px
>>36667362
>>36667427
this "no textless posts" thing keeps ruining my jokes
>>
>>36660882
I'm not a fembot but I'm pretty sure that most probably aren't attracted to men who throw themselves at every girl hoping one will say yes. i'm sure they would much rather have a boyfriend, robot or not, who actually has an interest in them personally, not just the fact that they're a woman who might say yes.
>>
any girls wanna try to live with me for free basically? upstate NY here, i got all my shit together
>>
>>36660882
I've tried talking to robots. The vast majority of men on this board hate women and will not actually respect you in any way. If anything, they despise you more than the average female because they deserve much better but instead they're stuck with yog. That's not the only problem though, robots don't stop at just being bitter towards girls, they're bitter at everything and will make it clear how much they hate seemingly everything that isn't video games or anime. Robots are just too angry, not all are like this but so many are.
>>
>>36667999
I only hate normies because I'm jealous and can't get along with them. And I dislike anime.

Am I a bad guy now?
>>
>>36668033
Nope I'm in the same boat anon
>>
>>36667999
>>36668092
talk t-to me im not like the other guys

do you have discord?

I won't fail you uwu
>>
>>36667999
Not bitter towards girls, just can't find the right woman even.
>>
>>36667999
gotta agree with this, from what you see on the board most robots just seem so angry
, its only natural that makes it hard from them to interact with others, especially girls they want to be their gf.
>>
>>36661078
Don't really know why being clingy is viewed as something bad. Assurance that she won't cheat is something good, since cheating is subhuman tier anyway. Clingy is way better than some from others attention seeking whore I'd have to kill if she cheated.
>>
>>36668131
I'm just unhappy that I'm alone. I don't hate women. I'm bad at conversation.
>>
File: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ol1s5nzdam1y.png
53KB, 200x200px
I want to impregnate a fembot
cute little fembot
sweet little fembot
FERTILE little fembot
>>
fembots problem is that they're afraid of anger. they're afraid of male emotions when we show them.
if you encounter an angry guy and run away, you lose.
all you have to do is ask why.

i hate to break it to you, but anger is a common emotion in men, you're going to have to learn to adapt to it at some point in your life.
i know it's hard being condescended to, since you're usually the know it all relationshit experts.

you must be a noob to this board if you can't understand why men are angry.
women can have women's marches, but everyone loses their fucking mind because a robot is angry.

did you ever think maybe they're angry because they have a really hard life?

men are too expendable, there's no reason for a woman to get to know us at all, she has thousands of male orbiters and friends, again, not our problem.
>>
>>36668265
>Did you ever think maybe they're angry because they have a really hard life?
Im a guy and you're so full of shit. Being an autistic spaz with no gf isn't 'a really hard life'. And let's say you DID have an actually hard life. You don't lash out at others and become an angry fuck because of it. I can guarantee I had a harder life than most people on this board but I don't use it as an excuse to be an asshole
>>
I know I'd be able to get with most fembots here, but I don't really want a super clingy gf that will freak out over everything. I just want a short girl to do weeb things with. If we ever met up irl, I'd pat them on the head and feed them candy.
>>
>>36668265
>but everyone loses their fucking mind because a robot is angry.

I don't want to get shot
>>
>>36668361
>I don't really want a super clingy gf
Cuck. Give them to me. Clingy gfs apply here.
>>
>>36668338
>I can guarantee I have had a worse life than everyone on this board

Do you care to make a wager?

But seriously, how is your meaningless life worse than anyone who is on this shit hole?
>>
>>36668338
you needed to state that you're a guy for me to be full of shit? how am i full of shit, guys can't have hard lives? why dod you type did in all caps? so, maybe you lash out because of a separate isolated incident? how can you guarantee you had a harder life, what are you bragging now? i never said you should use it an excuse to be an asshole, sometimes it just happens.

how can i post here if anything i say is either a lie or the exception? when did i say having no gf = hard life? really hard life means really hard life, it's open for interpretation, all you did was strawman that.

fuckin fag.
>>
Robots shouldn't even bother with the fembots on this board. I guarantee you that they will drag the robots farther down from where there'll already at.

Just don't bother.
>>
>>36668265
I dated a robot who was angry one time.
I loved him dearly and just wanted to make him happy, but he was bipolar without medication and so that wasn't something in my power to do.
I stood by him though, every night, I even moved in with him for a few months. Every night he'd say and accuse me of horrible terrible things that broke my heart because I've never given him even the slightest reason to say these things to me, I'd lock myself in the bathroom and sob while he screamed and put holes in the wall and tried beating down the door.

After awhile when he was done he'd sit outside the bathroom and cry, he always told me he was sorry and he didn't want to be such a monster to me.

I'd always always come out and hold him. We'd sit there and talk about wanting to kill ourselves and how fucked up life is. How fucked up we were. How it wasn't fair. After awhile we'd finally be emotionally drained and emotionally vulnerable. So we'd be all cutesy with each other and cuddle and play video games or watch movies together and he'd always be extra sweet because of what happened earlier.

I miss him, he has a new girl now which he probably treats better, but I know he doesn't share everything he did with me. I'm glad I could be an important person to him, and a stepping stone to his happiness. He was a nice guy underneath everything, most angry ones are. They just need someone who is will be their rock even during the worst storms.
>>
>>36668514
Hey date me if you're looking adn unestable guy to fix.

I promise I'll tell you that I love you everynight in return.

I promise I'll change for you.

I promise I won't leave you and will try to make you happy.
>>
Man, I want to get to know someone but so far no one has given me a chance to become more than just friends.
>>
>>36668597
Are you a girl? Let's go and talk.
>>
>>36668597
I haven't even been able to be friends with a fembot. They always just ghost me.

It's a shame because they're usually really nice.
>>
>>36668609
Sorry buddy but I'm not a girl, I should have specified. I'm only looking for girls.
>>
>>36667513
Are u fembot or robot? Sorry I've been busy this morning so my mind is foggy.
>>
I'm scared of men. They are naturally angry and dumb, so they can't control themselves and try to rape everything they see or worse yet, kill.

I don't want to get raped and/or killed by a man-animal.
>>
>>36668791
Sounds like you need a betamax robot guy to talk to so you can make moves yourself when you want
>>
>>36668785
I'm a robot. I assumed I was talking to a girl on the east coast, from the previous posts..
>>
>>36668791
and I am scared of you roastie

I am scared you will take what little money/land/prospects I have acquired over the neet years
>>
>>36668807
So he can rage in silence until he snaps one day and goes Elliot on me?

No, thank you.
>>
>>36668825
She said she was from the northern states though.
>>
>>36668836
I'd be happy just talking if we talked a lot. A fembot actually blocked me because I was too passive and boring for her.
>>
wow lil depressing thread so far

any fembots in the gta area that wants to chat please do. I'm 21 and I have my shit together. Currently working with a media organization in Toronto but live in Hamilton.

kik: monsantoe
>>
>>36668862
Oh.. well I'm disappointed if the original person I replied to was a different person that responded to me.
>>
>>36668901
I misinterpreted what I read whoops
>>
>>36668514
You're a good person.
I hope you find happiness one day.
>>
>>36661540
>>36661322
How the hell does this happen? I've met two girls from /soc/ before, both lived in the same country like 5-6 hours away by bus and none wanted to be in a relationship with me after we met.
>>
>tfw there are no fembots in the UK
>>
>>36668791
>>36668827

And the more afraid of eachother you are, the more probable that you'll end up falling for exactly that type of person you are so afraid of now.
Bad end.
Just watch how your pornfetishes grow into the directions you just talked about, if they are not already there.
>>
>>36669115
You lie. There's one northern NEET, one insane bpd girl, one trap, one other NEET and one schoolgirl.

That's all I met
>>
>>36668791
>I'm scared of men.
>I don't want to get raped and/or killed by a man-animal.
Admit it, it turns you on.

Once your body has taken my seed, I'd only have reason to protect you, never hurt you.
>>
>>36669143
Well probably none of them live near me whatsoever
>>
>>36669143
>one insane bpd girl
Point me in her direction lad
>>
>>36669204
Where do you live then?

>>36669223
You cannot handle this bpd girl traveler. You better find a seller that sells saner bpd girls.

I'm serious. She's just instable for a relation.
>>
>>36669234
She can't be that batty surely? Even just to chat to?
>>
File: 14854663139550.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14854663139550.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
because dumb, clingy, bpd and im extremely jealous

also sort of ugly
>>
>>36669253
Well here's the breakdown

>only wants your absolute attention
>if you look for or talk to other girls she will hate you, even if you're just talking platonically. She wants your FULL attention from day 1
>she will only talk to you because you give her attention
>constantly becomes depressed and cuts herself if she thinks you are lying, which she will because she has trust issues
>if you leave her for a minute or don't respond quick enough she will either get suicidal or block you out of rage
>every day you wake up and open your skype to chat is a dice roll to see if she hasn't lost her mind during the night and blocked you

In short
>bpd
>clingyness
>obsessive
>trust issues
>abandonment issues
>depressed
>suicidal
>cuts herself
>>
>>36669293
If you are not fat you have to be my gf
>>
>>36661778
Lol. Sounds like Oscar
>>
>>36669293
I do not talk to anyone for you to get jealous about... would you like to sit in awkward silence in discord with me?
>>
Why are 90% of threads for women only
I will literally kill all of you
>>
>>36669307
>>only wants your absolute attention
>>if you look for or talk to other girls she will hate you, even if you're just talking platonically. She wants your FULL attention from day 1
>>she will only talk to you because you give her attention
>>constantly becomes depressed and cuts herself if she thinks you are lying, which she will because she has trust issues
>>if you leave her for a minute or don't respond quick enough she will either get suicidal or block you out of rage
>>every day you wake up and open your skype to chat is a dice roll to see if she hasn't lost her mind during the night and blocked you
amazing. what's her skype?
>>
>>36669234
South west in devon
>>
>>36669293
Talk to me and be my jealous girl ;_;

Do you use discord btw?
>>
>>36669341
Closest I know is >>36669307 in Birmingham

>>36669340
No idea anymore she's gone. Could give her Steam if you want.
>>
>>36669375
>Could give her Steam if you want.
Yeah that works
>>
>>36669309
im skinnyfat desu, does that count as fat
>>
>>36669392
Well not publicly, got a discord?

I'd actually like to stay in contact desu with you and see what happens between you two. Maybe she'll tell you how awful I was huehue
>>
>>36669431
>Well not publicly, got a discord?
Yeah I have Discord
>>
>>36669428
where do u live? also ur age...?
>>
>>36669428
It counts as be my clingy jealous gf now.
>>
>>36669442
Well what is it man jesus.

Also, if you answer inquisitive questions like that she'll get mad too. If I ask if you have a discord you share it, not tease with an answer like that. Protip.
>>
>>36669307
Jesus Christ she sounds absolutely batty. How on earth did you find her?
>>
>>36669469
Just didn't wanna post mine, email me your discord or her steam
[email protected]
>>
>>36669499
Sent. Keep in touch with me
>>
I gave a chance to a robot. I can't say that I am a robot, but neither a normie, so the guy just treat me like shit for not being as sad and depressed than him.
I think plenty of you could really make a girl happy !
>>
>>36668865
Are you still around? I'd like to get to know you if thats fine
>>
>>36669670
Yeah I'm still here. Do you want to talk over Skype or stay here for now?
>>
>>36669706
I dont have a skype sadly, only discord. But dropping my contact wouldnt be a good idea. Do you have any other sort of way to get in touch?
>>
>>36669450
there are better people out there anon, you dont want me
>>
>>36669724
This is my discord
Robotika#8692
>>
>>36668166
It's seen as bad because you'll never get a break from her and you'll feel overwhelmed because if you take too long to reply or if you want sometime for yourself she'll get angry at you and also possibly cheat on you for revenge
Being ''clingy'' is just a word for ''give me your attention (((love)))'' You'll be a slave to her especially if you're a beta cuck like most guys here
Unless you're clingy yourself, it's not a good thing
>>
>>36669652
Well, thanks anon. It's nice to hear that. I hope I can get a nice gf.
>>
File: 5VsQlH9.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
5VsQlH9.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>36669862
I atleast wanna talk and see if we have stuff in common.
>>
>>36669934
post your discord then
>>
>>36668514
You're really sweet. Thanks for posting this.
>>
>>36669994
Hit me up if you want to desu

Pez#0349
>>
>>36670056
no thank you, too thirsty
>>
>>36669994
Okay I'm wickys#4478

>>36670056
Not me wtf
>>
>>36670094
It counts as be my clingy jealous gf now.

;^

>>36670097
>I atleast wanna talk and see if we have stuff in common.

kek man
>>
>>36670119
forgot to say im taken
>>
>>36660882
It's almost as though people with multiple physical, social, and mental disorders wouldn't make good companions.
>>
>>36670119
>It counts as be my clingy jealous gf now.
no way homosapien
>>
I just want a female companion to talk to. It doesn't even have to turn into a relationship. Currently overseas and it sucks not being able to talk to friends from home.
>>
>>36670261
just talk to your friends online lmao. why does it need to be a female?
>>
>>36661312
What does this mean, if someone is mixed race, you hate them?
>>
>>36670301
I think she means that she doesn't date outside her race.
>>
>>36661104
>chosen to be recluse since my ex left
>ie my ex broke me forever and i'll never be able to move on
dropped
>very ambitious
>ie i'm going to leave you at the drop of a hat if i think for a second you're not good enough
double dropped
>>
>>36670316
Or she doesn't agree with people who are ok with race-mixing. Doesn't really sound like too much of a deal breaker, though.
>>
File: 7433824t546.jpg (99KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
7433824t546.jpg
99KB, 320x320px
Are there any shy clingy INT-J girls in this thread, but you know like, without some kind of major psychological disorder, would like to marry one of those please
>>
what the fuck happened to this board? this is just depressing
>>
>>36670405
yes but drop the meme mbti shit pls
>>
>>36661312
Afraid of the asian overpussy? Don't sweat it, 70% of that attraction is wanting a submissive gf which any white girl could do.
>>
>>36670441

Meme or not it saves time trying to find someone compatible
>>
tfw i've literally never been hit on
>>
>>36660882
>fem
>bots
literally do not exist in any way, shape, or form
fuck off with this trash meme you faggot
>>
>>36670613
Well, most people want to get to know each other first. Can you describe yourself and your hobbies?
>>
I guess this is it lads, /r9k/ is just /soc/-lite at this point
>>
fat, maybe 3/10, my face isn't too fucked though. 18, in college, psych major (I know) into art and shit, really socially awkward and introverted
>>
>>36670613
Start hitting on guys then you lazy fuck.
>>
>>36670642
forgot to add this
i'm a loser lmao
>>
>>36670798
don't want to be that creepy girl
>>
>>36670805
Okay. What makes you a loser though? Tell me more about yourself, anon.
>>
>mfw Frenchbot
>you guys complain about not finding the right robot gf/bf
>there are NO ROBOTS at all here
>tumblrinas are the closest thing we have
>mfw mfw

At least I'm nowhere near being a KHV, so there's that. Though I'd rather have stayed one than move in with my girlfriend, live 3 years with her, and then have her cheat on me with a fat old dude because he gives her free cocaine again.
>>
>>36670847
see above
fat, maybe 3/10, my face isn't too fucked though. 18, in college, psych major (I know) into art and shit, really socially awkward and introverted
I forgot to format it as a reply because I'm retarded? and I barely ever post here
>>
>>36670827
I'll be that creepy guy for a creepy girl.... I am a loser tho
>>
couch potato horndog here

am in louisville

discord; flint#8647
>>
>>36670881
Oh. Well you already posted up there, so..
Perhaps you would have better prospects if you lost weight, not trying to be mean.
>>
>>36670900
nah it's cool, i'm working on it (17 lbs down already) because I do want to be healthier and more comfortable with my body, it just takes time
>>
>>36666784

We can start with you. Do you want more examples? Look at people like yourself
>>
>>36670890
lmao how much of a loser are you?
i don't mind losers
>>
>>36670927
Where are you from? What do you like to do in your spare time?
>>
>>36670996
>skeleton wizard
>live with parents
>smoke pot
>vidya all day
Why am I even trying
>>
File: 456758637.jpg (12KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
456758637.jpg
12KB, 318x315px
>>36670894

I remember you, you are very handsome sir
>>
>>36671015
does he not have a date already? if he's that handsome.
>>
>>36671011
>mfw I realize that's going to be me pretty soon
>>
>>36670999
massachusetts
idk i'm highkey depressed right now and have been lacking motivation so it's mostly school, work, homework. which makes me sound super boring which I hate but it's life. I like art a lot (drawing and painting) and idk I watch netflix and stuff, not sure what else to say
>>
>>36661592
Are you that fat slag Anted? You know the really fucking annoying cunt who comes to this cesspool and revels in all the attention she gets from a wide selection of aspies from all over the world?
>>
>>36671046
I'm not really great either
I come from Florida and I work, play video games, browse the net, read manga/watch anime, and im also a Christian boy
Art is nice but I suck ass at drawing and painting, at one point I did play the violin and the piano but im too busy for it now
>>
>>36671093
how old are you, not great anon?
>>
>>36671128
I'm 24, gonna be 25 in august
>>
>>36668514

What you dont realize is that you dated him BECAUSE he was angry and aggressive, not despite. You woulndt have dated him if he was a quiet and friendly guy. Women love to be the person to "fix" an aggressive man. Its not exactly uncommon.
>>
Okay fembot question
>you are 6-8 meters away from a guy at a trainstation minding his own stuff
>you inch closer and closer toward until you are not an arm length away from him
>you have your feet planted right toward him
>he turns toward and just opens his lips to speak
>your gaze ROCKS toward the ceiling and you stiff up like you about to get shot

At that point the guy i.e. me will just carefully step away from what he presumes to be an unexploded bomb of "Eww, get away from me"

Now what was that behavior about, ffs?
>>
>>36660882
but my bf is from here, anon
and he is a sub
:^)
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
I can't be the only one triggered by these threads, right?

>Female robotish friend could possibly see these posts and think one of them could be you.

Also, my 2 cents on this subject is y'all should stop thinking about each other as robots and normies, ur still all people.
>>
>>36669866
I added you, but I dont know if you are still around. Sorry for the late response, my internet was being shitty
>>
>>36662940
this is your chance. Don't be a loser. Go for it. Don't ever dare think you suck.
>>
>>36660882
why would any woman choose to be with a woman hating loser
>>
>>36660882

Most robots are bitter virgin boys. I want qt, shy, stuttery, sweet, virgin boys.
>>
>>36671993
how can I tell which I am
>>
>>36672160
dont bother bro thats opal
>>
File: 1490490234269.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490490234269.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>36660882

Hello ladies ! Or fembots or w/e !
>>
>>36671993
Im a qt shy stuttery virgin boy
>>
File: 8867242.jpg (37KB, 719x461px) Image search: [Google]
8867242.jpg
37KB, 719x461px
>>36660882
>this is a thread of peace, love, and happiness.
... first time on 4chan?
>>
>>36660988
I think I see your problem. You're into archery. Guys (that actually like 3D women) don't get a stiffy over archery. Maybe try having a more feminine hobby,
>>
kind of related, i met my first gf through league. we had a LDR and it seemed to be working out since we didnt live too far away from eachother.
it was comfy at first, we even met twice and had tons of sex. i was the happiest id ever been in my life. then she sent nudes and sexted some other dudes and my affection for her started to fade until i ended up breaking up with her after a year of us dating. probably the first and last time ill ever have a gf. i just want a qt girl to cuddle with.
>>
File: kek rage.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
kek rage.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>36660882
WHEN WILL THIS THREAD STOP BEING FUCKING MADE, EVERY SINGLE TIME THE EXACT SAME FUCKING SHIT
FUCK
OFF
>>
File: Add meee.png (116KB, 717x539px) Image search: [Google]
Add meee.png
116KB, 717x539px
Im puerto rican, 18, and i live in the united states. I like anime, games, snakes, and drawing.

Unfortunately im a lesbian. Anyways, add me ill voice chat with people if i get to know them better

>tfw no gf
>>
File: tumblr_op39qljEL41r61d8vo4_1280.jpg (186KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op39qljEL41r61d8vo4_1280.jpg
186KB, 720x1280px
>>36671029
been single/irl friendless since 07
>>
File: 2017-03-05-18-44-04-927.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-05-18-44-04-927.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>36673122
gehtnju,
>>
File: 1493331675976.jpg (97KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1493331675976.jpg
97KB, 750x728px
>>36673068
>Unfortunately im a lesbian
THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE YOU DUMB FUCKING ATTENTIONWHORE CUNT FUCK YOU

That said, if any fembots or cute girls(male) wanna add me on doscord, Zarah#1899 UwU
>>
>>36673158
>tfw would go on hormones if someone forced me on them then hypnotized me to be a mindless slut/fuckboi or whatever.
>>
>>36673158
are you the guy who shit himself on cam? asking for a friend xx
>>
>>36673197
same as this lad, but im cool with anyone messaging me. i need some friends.
discord: boxniggy#4658
>>
Aight so can anyone testify if LazyDeer one of those people who just talks to an orbiter for a day and blocks them mid-convo to piss them off? Cuz that's exactly what just happened to me and I feel stupid
>>
>>36673331
i used to do that for attention.
do not go randomly shitting on things now but dat IBS.
>>
>>36672633
marry me pls? qt shy stuttery virgin boys are my weakness
>>
>>36673433
Only if you arent fat
>>
>>36673627
oops i'm fat
>>
>>36673847
Then lose some weight you disgusting whale
>>
>>36673433
Fuck off roastie
You only want a Chad stop being a cocktease i bet you aren't even a virgin
>>
>>36673847
Cuck from cucklord
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.