[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+ General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 42

File: 1480438046131.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480438046131.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
Robots 25 years old and over report in.

How are you folks holding up?
>>
Have cancer, will end up horribly facially disfigured from it very soon, don't have any money to do anything fun in life anymore, don't even know what I'd do if I did.
>>
File: lion.jpg (241KB, 779x1142px) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
241KB, 779x1142px
> MFW 25 was so long ago I can't even remember it
>>
>>36660199
Well its not technicaly a waste since you were doing nothing anyways.

Idk you can west a cool mask. That will be your thing. I'm thinking Casey jones mask.
>>
>>36660199
>Have cancer, will end up horribly facially disfigured from it very soon, don't have any money to do anything fun in life anymore, don't even know what I'd do if I did.

What type of cancer?
>>
File: woah.jpg (37KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
37KB, 600x410px
>tfw I feel like I was just 13
>27
I can't remember what being awake feels like anymore.
Nothing is real.
I don't do anything.
>>
>>36660216
I know, I'm in my late 30s and 25 looks like a ridiculously young bar to set.
>>
>>36660105
>tfw now old enough to post in these threads
>>
File: wojak gun.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>36660265
posted the wrong picture
that's the exact opposite of my sentiment, really. the only peace I've gotten in this shitty life was finally being able to obtain my isolation.
>>
File: 1452927384421.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452927384421.png
345KB, 1280x720px
l'm becoming very detached.

I never thought it would get this bad
>>
>>36660261
ass cancer my friend
>>
man i'm almost 25 and i'm definitely not getting to your guys point before dying in a freak "accident". the totality of this loneliness is just too much- knowing that rapists, 10 year olds, refugee rapists, etc all have more life experience and desirability than i ever will despite not even being fat and disgusting. the ache just gets worse. life is about a 1/3rd over but it still seems so fucking long

>>36660199

that's unfortunate for you anon but honestly dying quickly loaded with drugs and sympathy pouring in and being remembered well sounds fucking wonderful
>>
>>36660360

why would your face be horribly disfigured then?
>>
>>36660105
Boss called me up today to say I'm fired. Damn, all the jobs I've had before at least they were kind enough to fire me in person. What do I do now anons?
>>
>>36660241
>>36660261
Remember how Ebert ended up? Yeah.

>>36660400
>dying quickly loaded with drugs and sympathy pouring in and being remembered well sounds fucking wonderful
Sounds great, where do I get drugs and sympathy and who's going to remember me though?
>>
I'll be 25 soon.
Can I come to these threads?
>>
File: dmitriy-rabochiy-ggk0a-r-ulw.jpg (740KB, 1680x902px) Image search: [Google]
dmitriy-rabochiy-ggk0a-r-ulw.jpg
740KB, 1680x902px
>>36660105
im going to have my 26th birthday soon at my moms house with no friends. really looking forward to it. . . . . . . . . .
idk i just want to kill myself but i feel like i would make my brothers depressed and my mom and dad sad. they probably all expect me to anyway.
>>
File: 1409545122549.jpg (374KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409545122549.jpg
374KB, 1200x750px
>>36660472
>I'll be 25 soon.
>Can I come to these threads?

Of course
>>
Oldfag here. Can't fucking sleep. Otherwise life is ok.
>>
32/wizard.

Why shouldn't I kill myself tonight?
>>
I'm ok for the most part, learned to stop procrastinating online all day during my down time and instead having more real life time (Reading, bushwalking, cooking, exercising outside) that boosts my mood tenfold.

I work a shitty job and feel depressed about my waste of potential given my Undergrad studies but hey a job is a job and I've got plenty of money due to my frugal lifestyle so who gives a shit about status.

The only thing that really gets me down is >tfw no gf, not in the loneliness sense but just that fact that women my age look like complete and utter shit. I genuinely only find 16-21 year old women attractive, is it like this for all men or do we just lie to our 30 and 40 yr old harpie wife that she is attractive? I could understand that if I'd been with her for decades but to just start off a relationship with a 25+ chick - they just don't do anything for me.
It's not even the perkiness and how good their bodies look, it's just the spark and energy that Uni/college girls have (Or any girl that age). Once they're past 25 they all just have that homely look and if they were a colour would just look "grey", flat and lifeless. I feel all the good girls at that age are already taken by Chad and I'm bitter about how society treats men that go for younger women.

Currently trying to fix my sleep pattern too, harder than I thought it'd be but recommend it immensely for anyone ITT.
>>
>>36660605
>Why shouldn't I kill myself tonight?

you'll make your mum upset
>>
File: 1481686451411.png (19KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481686451411.png
19KB, 1000x1000px
it's all ogre and has been for quite some time
escape while you can if you can
you will experience pressure and pain beyond anything you've imagined
>>
File: 1492360331280.jpg (47KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492360331280.jpg
47KB, 303x566px
i'm 36.

i can't believe my life turned out like this.
>>
File: 1473016936914.jpg (51KB, 949x632px) Image search: [Google]
1473016936914.jpg
51KB, 949x632px
>>36660280

me too since the past 3 weeks.
>>
>>36660605

>Why shouldn't I kill myself tonight?

vidya
>>
>>36660105
27 here
Things could be worse I suppose. I twisted my ankle couple weeks ago...still hurts. Getting older/need to exercise. Dat 25+ car insurance rate doe
>>
I'm 26, 27 at the end of the year. I'm okay, I guess. I got lucky and found a girlfriend I've been living with for nearly a decade, though.
>>
>>36660422

Chemo does that to a person. You get gaunt and bald. It sucks
>>
>>36660868

>living with a girlfriend since you were 16

Why are you here? You never were a robot
>>
>28 and no gf ever

Fuck my life.
>>
>>36660105
Increasingly badly - the lows now outweigh the highs, and the hope that kept me going in my younger years - that something better was just around the corner -is gone.
>>
26 here.

I'm a virgin with little social contact that lives at home. I'm only now trying finish getting a college degree in STEM after I dropped out many years ago.

But, I feel like my life is permanently fucked at this point. Even if I get a job and move out, I'll still be lonely and have no passion for anything in life, just with more responsibility.

I saw that thread a while back about that neet that hit it big with ethereum speculation and have now been obsessively thinking about dumping whatever cash I have into some cryptocurrency I know nothing about in the hopes I get lucky.

It seems like being wealthy is really the only way to bail out my life. I have no goals, motivations, nothing to care about other than trying to get a job just so I can move out and end the torment my parents endure by seeing their son as a failure every day.

I'm so worried that when that happens though, I'll be so burdened by a combination of loneliness and isolation in my free time and the monotonous drudgery of my work life, that things will just be unbearable. My plan is to wait until my parents die so I can kill myself without hurting them, but I don't know if there's a path where that's realistic. I can only endure so much.

At least there's not a lot of pressure yet so I just feel kind of numb right now. Can there be any hope for me?
>>
File: 1323642227001.png (93KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1323642227001.png
93KB, 600x553px
>>36660288
I don't want to die
But I don't want to live

Such is the way of things
>>
File: angry.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
I just turned 25 like 2 weeks ago

For awhile, I thought my life was getting better. I moved out of my parents house, got a job, was working full-time, saving up money, bought a new phone, and just started saving up for a car. It was like, Yes, I'm free, I'm happy, I'm on my own and things are looking up.
Then shit hit the fan and I lost my place to live and my job at the same time and had to move back in with mom and dad. After I lost my job and place to live, I was living on the streets, doing drugs and drinking constantly.

My parents felt bad for me and didn't want to see me die on the streets from drinking too much, so they let me live with them.

Now I'm back at square fucking one. All the shit I spent so long working for and trying to accomplish, God just fucking cucked me. I tried so fucking hard, robots, I tried so hard and spent so much time 100% focused on making it and being a regular member of society and being a normie and by some kind of divine intervention or cuckery, in one fell swoop, my life was fucked.

COCKSUCKER!.
>>
>>36661464

27 here. Things are getting better but a lot of stuff still seems insurmountable. The cycle goes a bit like this

>feel like shit
>don't do what i need to do as a result, just lay around
>feel worse as my body and life deteriorate
>repeat

From 22-25 that was constant and brutal. I have since put in the hours and fought it as much as possible. Still need to lose some weight and get a few things stable but focusing on a small amount of stuff to improve at a time helps a lot. Every day, try pick one thing you would be too lazy to do or improve and just push through it. Some days (hangovers) it will be as small as running one load of laundry. Small victories are what it takes
>>
>>36661523

I read the whole thing in Bubbles' sad/angry voice, thanks for that!

Hope you get it all back man
>>
>>36661523
Posts like this remind that it's not even worth trying. Some people just weren't meant to live happy productive lives. Think of all the humans who have ever lived I doubt most ever found out their reason for being. Doomed to be a robot.
>>
I was at a club last night and kissed some girl. It was one of those clubs popular with students and looking at the girl she couldn't have been a day over 19. She was attractive though and did seem to want to dance with me and kiss me. Dunno how to feel about the whole thing.
>>
File: 447.gif (2MB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
447.gif
2MB, 500x326px
27 in just a few months. NEET, no job, no gf, no bananas
>>
25, shit tier degree, live at my dad's. Unemployed and depressed, but tall and fit.
Fucked about 20 girls in one year, realized meaningless sex is escapism for the socially successful as videogames are for loser neets, stoped caring about anything. Didn't fuck for the 6 last months and couldn't care less.

Now I just continue lifting, bitches mirin but I don't respect them. So many girls, even at my age, are vapid cunts. I don't understand how people can bare to live with mediocre human beans for the sake of sex. Intimacy is rarely the reason.

Anyway, for sexless robots : sex isn't a magical thing. Girls are overall as shitty as guys. Don't think getting laid will improve your quality of life. Never go out of your way for a romantic interest. Don't waste your time on weaboo and geek shit. Geek culture is the most ridiculous and childish thing after Tinder girls.
>>
>>36662234
We have quite similar experiences if you replace sex with having a good high flying corporate career.

I've fat and unhealthy but earn a pretty disgusting amount of money for my age and work in a pretty prestigious field. Got a good degree and worked my way up the career ladder, realized the people I all worked with were borderline sociopaths and really weren't all that talented or smart at all but just charismatic and good and making things up on the fly.

I feel like I've been lied to, social status and prestige is worthless if you have no one to share it with. Money is worthless if you have no one to enjoy it with or no time to spend enjoying it.

I don't know man
>>
>>36662276

When I worked in a digital agency, I met the most vain and empty people of my entire life. I can relate with you on coworkers. People who thought they were the shit because it's a prestigious agency in a big city, but once I worked there, I realized they were all borderline sociopaths too. Needless to say, I hated the place so much I left not long after.

I don't know much about sharing & social status. I have a few friends that I'd die for but I enjoy and value loneliness, as I hate the whole Tinder / geek / party / booze / drugs culture.

May I ask what career/field you're into ?
>>
>>36660731
>escape while you can if you can
what do you mean and how
>>
File: 1491020521498.png (1MB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491020521498.png
1MB, 768x1280px
>>36662276
>>36662354
another anon, but i also worked at a digital agency and it was the stupidest shit. exactly what you're describing.
so i got into a niche printing gig and now i can drink beer at work and barely scrape by making money which i guess is all i can ask for. and at least all the money i make is basically mine and i don't have anyone breathing down my neck.
>as I hate the whole Tinder / geek / party / booze / drugs culture.
wait so what are you into? not implying that thats all there is.
>>
>>36661290
forreal I hate "cyborgs" pretending they can understand pure crippling loneliness
>>
27M and ended a relationship almost a year ago. I am currently trying to find someone but I cannot seem to find a job (due to autism), and since I will be graduating this fall, I fear that I will become a NEET. Still cannot find any good Autistic girls in my area or any girl remotely interested. Being fat is not working, but I see fat guys with gf's, but if you combine it with Autism, then nobody will date you. I feel the dating scene is rigged to only NT's. I still hope to do some photography jobs with my BA. Maybe someday I can get a MFA, but I am not counting on that. I should probably take a break and get a job, get the hell out my parents place, and work out and eat better.
>>
>>36662234
What would you say is time worthy? Geek culture is easy to get into and kinda hard to drop
>>
>>36662435

I'm more and more thinking about going into printing, it seems kinda comfty. Do you work at a print place or do you create documents for clients ?

I really enjoy cooking,going to local gigs, lifting, men's fashion on a lesser degree, more technical compture stuff like raspberry pi. I love twatching WWII documentaries and ambient music, and the Beach Boys, lel.

I guess that's about it. What about you anon ?
>>
>>36662524
>geek culture
what the fuck anon
>>
>>36660733
>i can't believe my life turned out like this.
We don't always become the men we plan to be.
>Wanted to be come sort of chemical scientist
>Do admin
>>
>>36662436
you don't get us man. we're always almost normal but can never truly be normal. it's a painful game of carrot on a stick. what drives us to insanity is that we think we can make it, but we can't. we always feel like second class citizens. we have some friends, but everyone thinks we're weirdoes. we have to feel the pain of watching other people around us get gfs and be accepted into society as normal people while we rot as outcasts. we're hated by normies and robots. we don't belong anywhere but 6 feet under. everytime we build up thw confidence to ask a girl out we get rejected. everytime we think normies will finally fully accept us as one of them they fuck us over. it's easier to just give up all hope and be a robot than to play this cruel game of carrot on a stick.
>>
File: RatxE.jpg (24KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
RatxE.jpg
24KB, 851x315px
>>36660216
One day this upcoming winter, 25 will have been five years ago for me. Things could be better. Could be worse, though.
>>
>>36662354
Corporate/I.P. Law, lot less glamorous than you'd imagine honestly
>>
I cant control my drinking :S
>>
>>36662543
i work in an office in a warehouse that has several businesses in it, and i have a machine that i print like small run artist stuff on. but yeah i have my own little office with a couch and a desk and stuff and a shitty sign on the door. i print artists books, poetry books, posters, cards, comics, stuff like that. stuff for artists mostly (and sometimes other presses for whatever reason) to sell at fairs and little shops. i mostly get people to send me files and i then i might do a bit of cleaning up on them so when it gets printed it stays faithful to how its supposed to look, but i try and just run stuff how i get it to minimize my own work.
im making it all sound cooler than it is tho, im really poor and constantly broke. if you're even like 20% motivated though i think you could probably do it depending on where you live. the price on starting a business, even a small one, is kind of high but if you do your research you can do it. i could probably be less broke if i put myself out there even a little more.
my interests right now i guess are painting, trying to start a 2 piece scream-y/heavy band with a friend, i'm making some t shirts for the press even tho every1 says press shirts don't sell, but i figure it could help get my work out there if i sell them really really cheap and they look ok, and i'd like to start doing more design work if possible... i do some calligraphy too on the side but i haven't in a while. i like cooking and fashion a bit too.
i feel like i sound like im doing a lot of stuff when i put it out there, but like i havent accomplished anything this year so far. like i got a wholesale t shirt account with this company last year, bought a white tee at a thrift store for really cheap and made a test print on it, and then havent done anything. mostly i think to myself i need to hustle way harder and then lay on the couch all day.
but office rent is cheap and i live in an in law at my dad's so idk. getting wordy as i drink.
>>
i'll be 24 in october, how do i pull a U turn before i'm eligible to sadpost in these threads
>>
>>36662848

Thank you for your insight, I found it an interesting read and at least you're supporting yourself instead of parasiting like I am. I wish you the best anon
>>
>>36662786
try killing yourself instead lmao
>>
>>36662887
idk but if I had to think of a surefire to reqire you're personality it'd be a combination of psychedelic drugs, travel, traumatizing experience, and determined self improvement afterwards. I actually almost tried this but bailed after realizing being a sad neet is much easier, and deep down I enjoy the depravity and shame
>>
>>36662887
It's always a good idea to have some bananas in the house
>>
>>36662932
you too anon. you're gonna be okay don't beat yourself up or anything.
>>36662887
>>36662964
this seems like actually good advice that i won't follow through with for the same reasons.
>>
>>36662964
>it'd be a combination of psychedelic drugs, travel, traumatizing experience, and determined self improvement afterwards
Been there, done that. Still NEET
>>
26 here

im ready to die now
>>
>>36660105
One more year from today and I'll finally be able to join these threads
See you guys then
>>
>>36663575
Okay, we'll all still be here
>>
File: CxIvI2aUAAEGvIK.jpg (181KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxIvI2aUAAEGvIK.jpg
181KB, 901x1200px
What if when we die we relive the same life in a parallel world?
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
turned 25 in march. live with little sister and mom. basically the man of the house. addicted to meth and use benzos/weed for the comedown. never had a real gf. my best friend for the last 5 years has been a girl from belgium who recently made new friends at uni and doesn't talk to me anymore.

not a virgin but my sex life has been a joke and only makes me feel empty when i reminisce. been going to the gym for half a year. im still fat and ugly, just not as fat now. recently got a raise at my call center job now i make $14 an hour. enough to pay the bills, score drugs and then some.

is this it lads? is this where my downward spiral into manic depression begins?
>>
>>36664217
Oh yeah that definitely happens, this isn't my first time living this life that's for sure. And it gets progressively weirder every time
>>
File: Moechan04.jpg (50KB, 593x592px) Image search: [Google]
Moechan04.jpg
50KB, 593x592px
>>36664283
I know I also get that weird feeling that this isn't the first time living this life
>>
30 here.

Since a month single after a relationship of nearly 3 years.

I'm fucking miserable and heartbroken.
>>
>>36664280
at least if you do enough meth you'll lose weight.
I'm too much of a pussy to use benzos to come down.. I usually just binge until I can't anymore.
I don't think you or I will be bipolar but shit will be very messy if things stay the same.
>>
>>36664501
have fun, dating at this age is a joke.
>>
32 here. Still think that I can get reconstructive head surgery by writing to a rich person. It's my only hope in life, and the only reason I have lived this long. Physicality is everything - born with bad genes means you will never be happy; just a long and tortured life. I want to help the world so that there are less cases like mine. I'd also be a good artist too. Art is a form of communication, and I've always had a lot to communicate. I want to see a lot of change in the world. I'm really disappointed with how empty culture has become- I'd have never thought it would get like this. I honestly think I could make a big impact. I think so many would use me as a new foundation and be grateful to me. Still thinking I have a chance is the only reason I live.

(Sorry, I was just feeling especially lonely and hopeless just now... trying to write my self-pitch, and failing again... I've been at this for so many years. ...Well, I'll try again. I must make some attempt before I die.)

(tl;dr person who had a lot to share, but was denied because of sub-par genetics. ...and now my body is shit and i wonder if i'll ever make it)
>>
>>36664750
>My life sucks because beauty is everything and I'm vain, I want to be a beautiful person, I hope a rich guy pays for my cosmetic surgery.

Yeah, good luck with that.

t. rich guy
>>
>>36664614
How so?

I'm fearing the worst...
>>
File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>32
>Friends all are married
>Still a kissless virgin
I don't know why I even bother to continue to exist to be honest. My life is already over I'm just waiting out the timer.
>>
>>36660448

Why do you keep getting fired.
>>
>>36664790
I don't think a person has to be the conventional idea of "beautiful", but functional would be nice.

(anyway I knew my stupid post would just fucking anger people... whatever, it's my path in life and couldn't have been any other way)

(and my plan's a bit better than it would appear)
>>
>>36664750
Post your art faggot.
>>
File: Mona-Lisa.jpg (96KB, 466x612px) Image search: [Google]
Mona-Lisa.jpg
96KB, 466x612px
>>36665037
Not bad, eh?

ori
>>
File: 1485384197593.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1485384197593.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>36660105
29 year old here... just got on cash aid and food stamps and waiting for the federal neetbuxs...
>>
>>36662436
it just takes one decision, one last straw on the camel's back, for a cyborg to become a robot
you don't understand pure loneliness all at once, obviously, but as you live like a robot you come to learn
don't hate the cyborgs too much, there's a reason they're still here
>>
>>36664810
the expectations everyone has when dating and...

instead of just looking for a bf/gf everyone is looking for the person they want to marry.. tends to make people very very critical and selfish
>>
File: Towel man.jpg (12KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
Towel man.jpg
12KB, 250x200px
>I will be 20 years old this year and people will stop considering me a kid
>>
>>36664858
How are the wizard powers?

Origi
>>
>>36665496
>tfw 20 but have the mental age of a 13yo kid
>>
Woahh there young'uns

>36
>KHHV
>Chronic depression
>Getting some NEETbucks but nowhere near enough to live on my own
>Live with elderly parents (68 and 71) who hate my guts but won't kick me out because they did once and I was an actual homeless person for a month
>will probably become homeless again when they die cause I can't pay mortgage
>>
>>36665620
>Getting some NEETbucks but nowhere near enough to live on my own
how much neetbux do you get?
>>
>was watching gordon ramsey tv shows
>at one point he mentions he got his first restaurant at 26
>says to another 26-year old head chef that this is the most important time of his whole career and he should make the most of it
>now (in the time of the episode) he's 37 and has 4 restaurants and is a rich celebrity
>now (in 2017) he's made millions, multiple tv shows in uk and us, sold books, travelled the world, owns a string of successful restaurants
>tfw i just turned 26
>spent half my life studying
>have no career, no experience to speak of
>just sitting around at home trying to find an entry level job in my field
>40k britpounds in student loan debt and rising
>what the fuck was i thinking
>>
>>36665496
>tfw people ask for your ID past age 25 you take it as a compliment
>>
>>36665746
$148,75

Something to do with still partly being able to work
>>
File: napoleon at fontainbleu.jpg (2MB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon at fontainbleu.jpg
2MB, 1536x1152px
You know the anthropic argument against nuclear war, right? It's that everything is so weird because in every sane timeline, everybody's dead from getting nuked.

I wonder if all I have to do is start seriously contemplating suicide, and the anthropic mechanism will force every surviving version of me to be successful.
>>
27 here, have no motivation to do anything and nothings gives me pleasure anymore
>>
>>36661756
That's fucking idiotic for you to think that. That poster above is clearly a poor planner. You don't move out without a healthy emergency fund. You certainly don't start doing drugs when you lose your job, and even if it started before so--it likely lead to his dismissal and removal from the apartment. If you're a normal person you'd have at least $2000 sitting in a bank ready to use if you lose your job until you find a new one. Not wasting your life spending what little money you have left on drugs and drinking. Losing your job is a sign to get your shit together, not a sign to give up and live on the street like a bum relying on handouts from your parents.

You should definitely try. If you plan correctly you won't fuck up as majorly as this guy did. You're not a drug addict, right?
>>
File: 1470110495297-4X.jpg (132KB, 807x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470110495297-4X.jpg
132KB, 807x800px
>How are you folks holding up?

Let me blog a little
>Went into local park early because sunny day
>Go there so early that you can normally expect noone but some old people
>Enjoy nature and sunshine
>pass two different tall ginger girls jogging (pretty much my dreamgirl type which I have shit all chances with as painful experience taught me) within 10 minutes
>'what the hell it is too early for this shit'
>take a turn and slowly walk around the older part of the park, have a smoke. Joggers hate using that way, pathway is far too broken there
>hear steps behind me, think 'oh well I am walking slowly, whoever it is will pass'
>steps follow, shit goes for 2 min
>'the hell is this'
>turn around
>yep, one of the redheads the taller one to boot
>she smiles at me in passing and runs on

Seriously, do women have an alert app for this nowadays? 'There is a guy feeling mellow and comfy, go and show him what he can't have?'
>>
>>36665782
That's not really true. He was offered head chef under someone else at 27, not his own restaurant.

Secondly, his personal holdings company is shared with his father--meaning he received a handout. Yes, he'd proven himself a great chef by that time and it was an excellent investment in his son but it doesn't change the fact that he ascended only with other's assistance.

It's not wise to look up to celebrities anyway. They are usually outstanding or overblown. You made progress by getting a degree. Had you taken out that money as a business loan you could be self employed but would you really trust yourself to be good enough to make a profit? Ramsay worked with a ton of other chefs and had multiple mentors in his life showing him the ropes. I seriously doubt you have gotten this kind of attention.

It just takes some people longer. You might just end up working somewhere else to pay the bills and have that become your career instead. Happened to me.
>>
File: 0061-044.jpg (833KB, 1995x1391px) Image search: [Google]
0061-044.jpg
833KB, 1995x1391px
26 KHV. I hate that these threads always end up being full of moping fagets who would prefer to be normaffags. I can't think of anything I'd enjoy less.

I don't know if it's because I have a stable and relatively well paying job but I don't give a fuck about literally anything other than being able to read manga and chill out and I can't think of a better existance than that.I'll be a /wiz/ard soon enough and that'll be nice as well.
>>
>>36666526
welcome to the /justleavemethehellalone/ camp.

it will be easier once i get a better paying job.
>>
>29
>parents divorced when I was 13
>dad moved to a different country because he had too much debt
>bullied at school every day
>don't know how to cope
>stop going to school for days at a time
>got so bad that they were going to call the police on my mum because I just didn't want to go
>dropped out of school at 15
>develop terrible anxiety & depression issues
>develop avoidance behaviours to cope
>stay inside every day for years
>don't trust anyone in a position of help & authority because of my time in school where teachers couldn't do anything to help me
>don't know how to handle responsibility, work, relationships
>literally scared of life itself
>everyone I grew up with has moved on in life
>gf's, fiances, careers, houses, kids
>im still waking up past midday every day and not showering for over a week at a time
>no ambition, no hope for the future
>no savings
>no pension
>can't drive
>just going through the motions every day, distracting myself with games, music, tv & music from the hopelessness of life
>dont remember what happy is any more
>too scared live
>too scared to die

My dad died in March and it's my 30th birthday in about 2 weeks. I'm trying to get through it but I keep having existential panic attacks and I can't cope..
>>
File: 171__.png (289KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
171__.png
289KB, 1000x1400px
>>36666562
It's the best. When you stop caring, and I really mean stop caring about anything, you can finally just do whatever you want and nothing makes you unhappy anymore. I just go to work, come home and relax, no stress ever. I don't even really get bored anymore either.

Only problem is that it's hard to sustain that kind of life unless you have an okay job.
>>
>>36666723
My dad died when I was 30 too, 8 years later and I still haven't recovered and never will. I have no money to do anything in life anyway and there's too much to compensate for. And life is over at 40 anyway.
>>
>31
> play MMO and do ERP with two other people
> find it more relaxing and comforting then IRL people.
> get phone call. Friend wants to go to dinner. Tell them never to call me again.
> go back to ERP.

What's wrong with me? I could literally be a normie and I have had sex with countless people. But I hate real human interaction so much! I hate dealing with the emotions only to get turned down when they say

> it's just sex. You're too old for me
> it would take me years to fall in love with you.

I am a strange anomaly. Most wouldn't consider me a robot because I have plenty of sex. But I hate dealing with the emotional rollercoaster so much, i'd rather jerk off to text than get laid and used.
>>
>>36666775

Mine was only 55 and he'd still be alive if he'd just have gone to the doctors. But he was an alcoholic and didn't know how to deal with his demons any other way than drinking :\
>>
>>36666723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_refusal
>>
>>36666818
At least you didn't watch him slowly rot from cancer for 5 years. That was pretty much when I realized one hundred percent that my life was already over due to shitty circumstances, I stupidly thought it could get better before that.
>>
>>36660199
Do you have enough money to go hookers + drugs then suicide in some european place?

Have a really nice last stand
>>
>>36666868
I've done that. My grandfather died of cancer about two years ago. The previous few years were awful. My dad is a big stoic person. When I saw him lose it over my grandfather dying, it killed me inside.
>>
>>36666920
No, I *am* in that European place.
>>
I started streaming on twitch and it's the first thing I've cared about in years, even with my zero viewers.

It's funny, I used to talk to myself and feel crazy. Now I'm talking to myself and I feel like I'm putting on a good show
>>
>>36666950
Sorry to hear it anon, but have a think how you could go out with a bang.

I'm sure you can come up with something badass.
>>
>>36666780
Lie about age?

I mean why not if you can pass, say 25.
>>
File: 3876936703y66.png (137KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
3876936703y66.png
137KB, 500x312px
>tfw be 21 and browse these threads anyways

haha you oldfags why are you still on 4chan
>>
>>36667254
Why are you originally here?
>>
File: 1475874205944.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475874205944.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
Time is a mean bitch. I remember being 17 and full of hopes and dreams as if it was yesterday. And now all of a sudden I'm a 27 years old loser who didn't accomplish anything at all. I managed to fail in everything I set out to do. Everything was pointless. I might as well do nothing.
>>
>>36667107
I wish. I'm literally a 31 yo fat balding male slob and have been used by 20 something guys as a fuck toy. Even an 18yo roastie used me pretty bad.

>inb4 ohnoethatsucks.jpg

Yeah the sex can be fun but the emotional abuse of it all is horrible and anxiety inducing. I guess I know how staceys feel. I don't even want a nice guy. I'm just tired of one nighters and want someone who gives a shit about me.
>>
>29 yo
>left the university with the carreer half done
>work in shitty IT job, at least i can rent
>just started systems degree, but studying and working will make me finish it in 10 years or so.
>still in love with my highschool crush
>already had a heart attack. luckly for me since that i dont have to go to job for 2 months

so.... shitty as hell i fucking hate myself
>>
>>36667373
> heart attack at 29

Holy hell! How is this even possible? Are you a land whale?!
>>
Anyone else notice how their dreams and ambitions slowly fade into the most simple of things

I went from wanting to be an astronaut to wanting to join the military to my current dream: having a tiny cheap house out somewhere rural and quiet with okay Internet where I can hide in the dark and everyone can leave me the fuck alone forever while I watch anime and read

Currently wanting to look into job opportunities for retards in the most backwoods and desolate forest kingdoms of Canada so I can be left alone forever, I am just so sick of people, so sick of my city, I just want to escape everything and be at peace
>>
File: 1486773411294.jpg (68KB, 239x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486773411294.jpg
68KB, 239x276px
I saw myself in a mirror last night. I try very hard not to look at myself, keep my hair cut short enough that it doesn't require maintenance, but I was at a grocery store and looked up when I was washing my hands.

What looked back at me was a shell of a human being. Balding to where even the places that have hair left are patches of weeds. Nose that's only gotten bigger and more disgustingly pronounced with time. Acne that won't go away no matter what my diet is at the age of 28. The same face of the man with no education and no career working the same dead end job since he was 16.

I'm so tired anons. I just want to hide away from everything until my savings run out and then kill myself, but I know I'm not brave enough to do that. I just want someone to look at me without disgust for even a second.
>>
>>36667408
I have a friend that's 30 and he has heart problems, he is fat though
>>
File: 1488579353382.jpg (70KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488579353382.jpg
70KB, 800x900px
>>36667444
The only happy dreams I have is where an unnamed, unremarkable girl says that she loves me and intentionally chooses to spend time with me, alone. We don't ever have sex, or do anything grand, the entire dream is just spent feeling wanted.

Waking up from those destroys my entire week afterwards.
>>
>>36667408

Drugs (cocaine, LSD, tabacco, pot), eating at mc donalds twice a week. Being fat for 26 of my 29 years. Althought I lost weight and im slim now i think it left sequels. Plus bad genetics I think.
>>
>>36667330

Try to lose some weight and work on your appearance, you will mever have a chance to find someone who genuinely cares about you if everyone can see you don't care about yourself

What mmo do you play
>>
>>36667444

I think it's a sign of the times for our generation.

When we were kids it felt like it was still possible to achieve anything if you worked hard enough. Then after all the financial crashes, stagnant wages and spiralling house prices it's completely impossible to even dream about these things.

We dreamed of being astronauts, F1 racing drivers, secret agents and now? We rate these fantasies at the same level as financial stability, home ownership and a stable healthy relationship.
>>
>>36667490
LSD and pot aren't that detrimental physically to give you a bad heart, if they do only slightly.
>>
File: creamy.jpg (91KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
creamy.jpg
91KB, 750x750px
Any tips for studying? I fucking suck

I'm trying to become a commercial driver so I'm getting my CDL permit then going to a school
>>
>>36667504
Wouldn't that make me more of a fuck boi than I already am though? I'd feel even worse emotionally if I lost weight and became handsome because these assholes would come back even harder wanting to fuck me and use me more than they already are. They might even tell me they love me just to keep getting in my pants!

I play FFXIV on Gilgamesh.
>>
>>36667521
See that's a feel I don't get. My expectations were always unrealistic as can possibly be like being a god or superhero while deep down I always knew I would never amount to much.
>>
>>36667408
lad
lad
there are people that have strokes at sub 20
genetics are one hell of a factor
>>
>>36667444
I know that feel. 29 now and my hopes and dreams have dissolved into the bare minimum like yours. I've only told my longtime best friend that my dream (now) is to move into a small studio and play every single video game I still own until I beat them all. Then sell the entire lot off to gamestop or whatever and quit gaming forever. Used to love video games when I was a kid but I have to force myself to play them now because they're all way too fucking easy and gaming is boring to me now at my age.

Just want to shut myself off from the world and finish this "gamer" life before I'm 30 and officially middle aged.
>>
>>36667691
>30
>middle aged
I refuse to believe this, surely that doesn't qualify until you're 35 as minimum
>20-35 adult
>35-55 middle aged
>55-death senior citizen
>>
>>36667685
That's horrible! I feel bad for you guys! Hang in there, I had no idea.
>>
>>36667824
15-20 young
20-30 adult
30-45 middle aged
45-55 old
>>
>>36664873
Probably cause I drink both on and off the clock, plus this was a startup running low on cash, just don't know why they didn't tell me.in person. Oh well in have savings tucked away, what should I do now? I don't want to work again right away.
>>
>>36667864
>45
>old
this sound's like a teenager's definition of ages
>>
File: 1492903940541.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1492903940541.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>27
>Rare chronic pain condition that doesn't respond to regular painkillers and disqualifies me from almost all regular jobs
>Treatment resistant clinical depression & anxiety (tried everything except lithium and ECT)
>Possibly losing disability income when it gets reviewed in 5 months
>Hate myself more than I ever imagined I could hate a person
>Sleep as much as possible and do drugs while I'm awake because I can't handle the fact that things are never going to get better
>Psychiatrist knows it's inevitable that I kill myself eventually, so he suggested I try to apply for euthanasia on grounds of psychological suffering

The end is nigh.
>>
>>36666014
That doesn't make any sense, even in the event of total nuclear war, not everyone would die, there would still be enough people to populate the timeline
>>
>>36667896
>>Treatment resistant clinical depression & anxiety (tried everything except lithium and ECT)
have you tried cognitive behavioral therapy?
>>
>>36665620
kek your parents still didn't pay off their mortgage?
>>
>>36667468
You have a good soul.

Please stay strong.

We are all here for you.
>>
>>36667949
Yes, didn't work for me at all.
Might have just been that specific therapist or the fact that I'm a schizoid.
>>
>>36667896

What condition man? CRPS?
>>
File: 1437290101121.jpg (403KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1437290101121.jpg
403KB, 1959x1469px
Just turned 26 today.

One year ago, I applied to a job in another country and lied about having years of experience. I ended up getting the job, leaving America, and now I've got $10000 in savings and travel every week.

I've objectively improved my life in every way for the better in a year, but it's terrifying because I realize that all it takes is one tiny mistake for it to all fall apart. The NEET/hikikomori life never really leaves you, and I still spend everyday thinking about how easily I could fuck up and once again get trapped in the cycle of spending 30 nonstop hours on /r9k/, sleep for 16, then wake up and do the same nonstop for years.
>>
Turned 30 last weekend. Wizard mode.
>>
>>36668104
Country? Job type? Good job my friend
>>
>>36668104

Yep, it can happen.

I've got my first job at 27 (29 now), never skipped work, never called sick, etc.

i've been home since my heart attack (like 2 months ago) and started my old habits. I go to sleep at 10AM, wake up at 19-20PM feeling like shit. I spend all my nights doing nothing and being selfpity on the internet.
>>
>>36668066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythromelalgia
I have it mostly in my hands & face.
It's triggered by heat, physical exertion and anxiety.
Almost all of my time is spent in a room kept at 17-18*C.
>>
>>36660105
Am I the only one here who turned out great money-wise? What do I do with it? I bought 2 apartments in cheap europe (croatia, czech) and rent them to Airbnb. Effectively I even have more money than before. I don't even know why I need this as no women are ever interested in me, also I'm fucked in the head and even if they were I would run away. Was thinking about escorts but I cannot put myself to it as even making a phonecall makes me die, not to mention the awkward shit that would go on with an escort.
Maybe traveling to asia or latin america and doing drugs will lead to at least a bit of human contact, maybe even a hug. I think I wasn't touched by anyone in at least 5 years (minus the optician, but I had anxiety attack and nearly lost consciouness while he was asking me if I see well and changing the shitty lenses).
>>
>>36668104
27 here, 28 next month, and I know exactly what you mean. I've saved up $23k so far, because I'm absolutely fucking terrified of what might happen if I lose my current job and can't find another. I'd be out on the street, not able to get my medication, and it would destroy me.

I would give up so many of my raises if it meant that I knew, for sure, I wouldn't be fired.
>>
>>36668144
Japan, typical office shit and making the company seem "international". They required me to list my past employers and I used local small business names. They don't call to verify, so I lucked out. It also helped that I applied for a smaller town that foreigners don't even know exists, so they would literally take anyone they could get.

Visa renewal this year was terrifying, since I had to fill out a new form at the government office and list my past employers. I completely forgot what I wrote last time and it was by just pure luck that they probably don't bother checking the the applications beyond name and criminal history.

>>36668190
Same. My employer wonders why I don't blow my money on some nice things, and it's because I'm terrified of what'll happen if this tiny-ass company goes under and I have literally nobody (not even family) to rely on.
>>
>>36660105
>In my late 20s
>spent my highschool years as a complete outcast, failed classes constantly, barely managed to graduate, teachers said that nothing will become of me
>somehow still managed to learn skills that put me in front of most of my peers when it came to getting a good job
>started making progress with women in my early 20s but still hopelessly autistic, also I think I went mad for a while
>autism eventually transformed into arrogance and high self esteem
>no real normal relationship with a girl ever but have a lot of sexual experience with them
>have sexually degraded women in public, not because of bad intentions, but our if curiosity how far women will let you go if they like you (a lot)
>Tons of cash in my bank account, do weird shit constantly, feel like I'm just visiting this world and that I should explore everything and have fun with it, and that I can leave at any point
>>
>>36668371
How did you make your cash, buddy
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (17KB, 201x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
17KB, 201x280px
>>36668171
what led to the heart-attack, if ya don't mind me asking? Are you allowed to jerk-off or will it kill you?
>>
File: 1107807-doom_comic.jpg (40KB, 276x258px) Image search: [Google]
1107807-doom_comic.jpg
40KB, 276x258px
>>36667468
Don't feel bad, I had a friend who lost his hair at 19 and he was always a lanklet.

Turns out he got married 8 years ago at 26, to a science qt and moved away, runs his own mr fix it biz too.

Me I can't get a woman to like me after 2 dates.

Looks might not be your problem.
>>
>>36667296
What does success look like to you?
>>
>>36668279
My coworkers really don't understand that, unlike them, I have no safety net to catch myself if I fail. They have families, people who love them, parents, friends, family...I have me and my money. They just can't think of a life where they're alone.

That's not to say that I probably couldn't find someone to take pity on me, but it would ruin my life completely.
>>
>>36668730
cold beer, warm pussy, and a place to take a shit with a door on it
>>
>>36668810
Where you goin' with those damn rabbits? I ain't seein no rabbit food!
>>
>>36668860
THANK YOU RONALD REAGAN!!!!!

ENEMA MR FORD, SOUND IT OUT
>>
27 here. Not holding up well. Made it through my first month living back with my parents though.
It was one month ago that I lost my home, my cat, and my ex of 4 years.
>>
How do you guys deal with weddings?

I'm 29 and it seems that most of my cousins are getting married. I've gone to a few of their weddings in crazy destinations like up in the mountains in Vermont and down to Key West too. Now I'm being harassed by my parents (as well as my siblings) to pack up a van and go to another cousins wedding at a casino in NY this summer. I really don't want to go. I like her a lot and I think it's great she's found someone but I just don't want to drive 900 fucking miles in 1 day, rent a suit, go to their wedding and reception, get them a gift, and then the next day drive 900 more miles back home. Not to mention the expenses I might incur at the casino when I can barely survive financially in a studio apartment. All this for one party?

I think about all the other weddings I've gone to and I probably exchanged a single sentence with the bride/groom all the time I was there. They spent the whole wedding with their close friends and family while I looked on and hung out with the rest of the family. I just don't think anyone would notice if I didn't go but my parents are hounding me to attend.

I'm not really friends with my cousins. Yeah we were close when we were all like 10 but that was 20 years ago...

I want to just send $100 as a gift and jerk off at home instead.

What do you guys do when it comes to family weddings?
>>
File: dying_belgian_man.png (178KB, 461x282px) Image search: [Google]
dying_belgian_man.png
178KB, 461x282px
>>36669022
sucks about the cat

>>36669027
don't go
>>
>>36669027
thats what you get for being a normie desu
>>
>>36669057
Yeah I really miss him. My parents wouldn't allow another cat in the house. I'm just glad my ex took him as opposed to leaving him at a "no kill" shelter.
>>
>>36668942
I like to call it *Lost Wages*
>>
>>36669114
NICE!

also originalo
>>
>>36660733
You've had 36 years to witness it heading in this direction. Why would the current result you're seeing now surprise you?
>>
33 reporting in hung over and dick is hard, whats up senpai? Anyone doing anything fun?
>>
>>36669313
>Anyone doing anything fun?
probably not
>>
>>36669313
drinking beers orgininnally
>>
File: flat800x800075t.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800075t.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
>>36661521
If there would be only an metaphysical stage of life
>>
>>36664750
>everything is out of my control

It's much easier to admit that you're lazy
>>
>>36667685
>using "genetics" to cover terrible life choices
Yep, he's a fat ass
>>
File: 1486006087777.jpg (86KB, 449x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486006087777.jpg
86KB, 449x299px
I have to work on a fucking sunday with a bunch of useless females and im the oldest one out of any of them
>>
>>36669545
I'm laying in bed looking at pictures from the 50s I wish could have xp the "american dream"

>>36669671
What kind of beer senpai any ideas for dinner?
>>
>>36670308
Jupiler, premium belgian pils. Already ate, meatballs
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.