[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to bring "ofay" back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0958.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
In case you don't know what the word "ofay" means, it's an old timey slur for whites. White people have the best racial slurs for everyone else. Nigger, dindu, beaner, wetback, spic, spearchucker, zipperhead, gook, shitskin, etc. What do we have? Cracker, whitey. That doesn't hurt nearly as much as calling someone a fucking nigger. I don't think ofay is as bad as nigger either but it's a start. I'd throw in a stereotype maybe to make it hit a little harder
>you sister fucking ofay motherfucker
>go fuck a dog or whatever it is you ofays do
>wash your hair you lice covered ofay fuck
>don't you have a school to shoot up you cave dwelling ofay?
I think this has the potential to be hurtful. I've even come up with little rhymes
>Fuck a 'fay, there's a price to pay
>stay away from the greedy ofay
>>
>>36658454
>ofay
It's just not catchy enough.
>>
>>36658454
you're so white your daddy an MtF and your mommy a FtM
>>
>>36658454
I still think "cumskin" is the best I've seen so far, but the problem is slurs like "nigger" have so much history behind them that they're tough to beat.
>>
>>36658454
>you sister fucking ofay motherfucker
Arabs are the leaders in inbreeding.
>go fuck a dog or whatever it is you ofays do
Beastiality is most common in Africa and west Asia.
>wash your hair you lice covered ofay fuck
Blacks in America more often have lice.
>don't you have a school to shoot up you cave dwelling ofay?
Most shootings are committed by blacks.
>>
>AVOID THE SOID
>>
>>36658572
cumskin is just a tweak on the more popular "shitskin"

it feels like "n-nuh uh, no you!"
>>
>>36658638
Isn't that basically the premise of this thread though? Otherwise a good insult would exist already.
>>
File: IMG_8031.gif (948KB, 318x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8031.gif
948KB, 318x162px
>>36658626
Of course a goofy ass ofay like you doesn't know how to take a fucking joke take the dog dig out your ass and laugh you fucking Neanderthal
>>
>>36658635
But Italians, Greeks, Arabs, North Africans, Irish, Spaniards, Slavs, central Asians and Portuguese are all Caucasoids as well, despite not being white.
>>
>>36658721
Your original point being?
>>
>>36658689
Just pointing out how your joke is bad. It doesn't offend when it isn't true. Also, blacks are generally the goofy ones. The way they speak, walk, dress, and their lack of intelligence make them seem very goofy.
>>
>>36658735
Whites are Caucasoid, but Caucasoids aren't necessarily white.
>>36658689
Anyone north of the Sahara is mixed with Neanderthals.
>>
File: IMG_8032.jpg (65KB, 455x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8032.jpg
65KB, 455x462px
>>36658744
Shut the fuck up you inbred ofay degenerate.
>>
>>36658572
Yeah, it's the history that makes them so effective. For whites people you have to get an insult more specific to where there from specifically. There's no good slur for just whites overall, but depending where they're from there might be a few good ones. Irish people could be potatoniggers our something
>>36658626
We can't even get lice you dumb faggot
>>
>>36658635
>AVOID THE SOID
Please do.
>>
>>36658824
That was a stereotype created by whites from the northern United States to mock the southern US. It's not a stereotype of whites, but of the southern United States.
>>36658836
>We can't even get lice you dumb faggot
This is like saying blacks can't get skin cancer. You're an idiot if you believe either.
>>
File: IMG_8033.png (141KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8033.png
141KB, 500x523px
>>36658919
>According to a study conducted in 1985, only 0.3 percent of African American kids in schools get head lice, compared to 10.4 percent of white kids. This study has been conducted again and the results were very similar.
Lice thrive in your oily ass hair you dirty ofay, go and wash that shit
>>
File: 1492527933692.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492527933692.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>36658509
t. salty ofay

>>36658509
topkek!
>>
>>36658949
Notice how I said American blacks in the previous one and not in the one on lice. Or does the world start at New York and end at California?
>>
>>36658949
Ofays BTFO!
>>
>>36658981
I'm not even white, senpai.
>>
>>36658989
>>36658626
>Blacks in America more often have lice
dumb fuck
>>
File: IMG_8037.jpg (135KB, 1142x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8037.jpg
135KB, 1142x857px
>>36658989
Gronk, come get your stupid ass ofay grandson.
>>
>>36659074
Typo, then. It was supposed to say shootings by blacks in America, lice on blacks.
>>
File: IMG_8038.jpg (52KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8038.jpg
52KB, 600x386px
Why are ofays such disgusting degenerates?
>>
>>36659077
This is why I said the way you speak is goofy.
>>
File: IMG_8039.jpg (87KB, 581x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8039.jpg
87KB, 581x686px
>>36659117
Ofay culture in general is goofy.
>>
>>36659091
>i-it was a typo! Not just me making shit up because I'm such a dumb faggot! I swear!
>backtracking this fucking hard
Just admit you're a retard. Hate blacks all you want, it won't change the fact that you're a loser.
>>
>>36659113
I would say because of capitalism. Especially in America. Though, it is hardly exclusive to whites, it is the reason they are so often degenerate. The Jews push, today, things like comic books and video games to infantilise men, which matches well with their sheltered and sedentary urban lifestyle. Other degeneracy, such as black music, anti-traditionalism, atheism, recreational drug culture, and contrarianism contribute to decaying white culture and eliminating the racial bond among whites found presently in minority groups.
>>
>>36658454

That's not how it works, man. Nothing you ever call whites will ever have any sting because everyone knows that whites are at the top of the totem pole.

On the other hand, virtually any word you use to refer to undesirables will eventually become a slur simply by being associated with the group it's being used to describe. Consider the long line of terms used to describe blacks: nigger wasn't initially used as a slur. Neither was negro or colored. Even "black" is taken as a slur by some people these days. It's not because these words were initially intended to be slurs, it's just that the people these words describe are so distasteful to society as a whole that they naturally become slurs over time.

See also: jew, gypsy, etc. By the same rule, nothing you ever use to try to denigrate whites will have any power as long as whites are at the top of society.
>>
>>36659161
What would I be making up? Clearly I meant that lice is more prevalent in Africa, everyone knows it is. And everyone knows America is the only country with enough shootings to properly gather data on such a thing.
>>36659157
That's more silly than goofy. Goofy is when you are comical without knowing it in, like being the village fool. Clearly that boy is doing it as a joke, so he is a jester, not a fool.
>>
>>36659219
This guy is right. It sucks, but whatever. whites will basically just naturally fall out of the race due to low birth rates. Asians might even take over the world in the next few hunted years there's billions of them.
>>
File: IMG_7812.jpg (38KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7812.jpg
38KB, 460x368px
>>36659256
>Clearly I meant that live is more prevalent in Africa
>Blacks in America more often have lice
>Clearly
>>
>>36659287
I don't think you know English very well. I'm saying meant in the normative form.
>>
>>36659256
>wasting all of that food your parents spent their hard earned money on by rubbing it all over your body and taking a picture to upload on the internet
>he is a jester, not a fool.
>>
>>36659281
>China moving heavily into Africa
>China supporting North Korea
>US planning to set off WW3 by attacking North Korea and forcing China to defend it
>China has no force projection
>This war will take place in mainland China, North Korea, and Chinese manufacturing bases in Africa
>yfw billions of Chinese and African die during the war and at the end, world population is balanced in favor of whites
>>
>>36659256
But you're still fucking wrong either way. Africans in general get lice significantly less than whites due to physical differences in our hair. It's the same as when people go out of their way to emphasize that blacks can get sunburn too. It's true, but it isn't nearly as much a concern for us. Never worn sunscreen a day in my life and I've sure as fuck never gotten a sunburn, neither has anyone else I know
>>
>>36659328
He is probably not living in poverty. Bread is $.50 a loaf and jam and peanut butter would be less than $1 a jar. So he's spent, at most, $3.50.
>>
>>36659359
That's totally counter factual. Have you ever been to Africa? Do you know anything about Africa? Lice is rife in many areas.
>>
>>36659363
Where the hell do you live where a load of bread costs 50 cents?
>>
All you need is a rapper to use the term and it will take off
>>
>>36659357
muslims will still be having more kids and so will Indians, and China could lose a few hundred millions and still vastly outnumber everyone else in terms of sheer population. Just admit it Hunter, India will be a super power by 2030 and you can't do anything to stop it
>>
>>36659396
Australia. 650g is also only $.85 from Woolworths.
>>
>>36659420
Won't that just make white teenagers and /mu/ say it?
>>
>>36659382
Nah man it's not, you just associate poverty with lice so you assume Africa has a higher rate of lice.
>Head lice cannot jump or fly, they can only crawl. And they use their six legs with claws on each of them for this very purpose. And guess what? These claws are fitted to cling to round shape hair and head lice have certain difficulties clinging to and crawling in oval shaped hair.
>>
File: 1493509722118.jpg (162KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493509722118.jpg
162KB, 480x853px
Daypig and cumskin are the best white slurs I've heard.
>>
>>36659508
It's not association. I lived in the Congo for 18 months and it is rife there.
>>
>>36659524
Daypig sounds nice. I don't like cumskin though.
>>
>>36659524
Daypig sounds to close to dago.
>>
Calling a tall, muscular man a meathead is never going to hurt as much as calling a short, skinny guy a manlet.
>>
>>36659113
Because of fucking JEWS

They're also stirring up all the racial tension that's going on at the moment.
Blacks need to become JQ-aware.
>>
the only good derogatory term for a white person is "racist"

apart from the literal nazis of /pol/ most white people get unbelievably offended if anyone calls them a racist. it has no bearing on whether anything they did was racist, just call them a racist and watch the steam pour out of their ears as they either try to rationalize the claim away or move into 'fite me bro' position

the only real workaround for this, like i said, is actually to be a 100% real, unabashed racist, which is really just a self-own because you have to be the kind of person who publicly identifies yourself as a racist
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.