[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THE SUN AND FUCK THE SUMMER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: SOl.jpg (128KB, 1600x692px) Image search: [Google]
SOl.jpg
128KB, 1600x692px
Who /hates the sun/ here?

I live in fucking South America, I wish I was born in a cold, lifeless and dark place like Russia or Ukraine.
>>
no you don't. you think you do but you don't. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence (that's how the expression goes right?)
>>
The sun is great. If you have any wild by you, go out and go for a hike. Hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you do hate the sun, but you should atleast try. I never thought I'd be the type of person, but a nice walk all by yourself through the wild, maybe with some music, is very relaxing. It's good to get away from the computer sometimes. Try it anon
>>
>>36658320
>lifeless and dark place like Russia or Ukraine.
These places can have really hot continental summers, only the winters make them look grim.
>>
Heres2YouOP
>>
>>36658320
>>36658722

Canada is goat :3
>>
>>36658320
I like the heat of the summer, but can't stand the sun. Hot and overcast is preferable.
>>
The worst aspect is the bugs.
>>
>>36658979
You meant that the other way around right? Humidity sucks
>>
>>36658320
>lifeless and dark place like Russia or Ukraine.
I live in western SIberia and the temperature here is around 30C during summer. It's fucking unbearable.
>>
>>36659014
No i didn't mean it the other way around you dumb fucking sperg
>>
>>36659014
Humid can be nice on a very cloudy day, its like being inside.
>>
>>36658320

Im in Arizona. Fuck the sun too. I wish I lived in fucking Vancouver , BC or something
>>
Places in the north with those long winters have commensurately long summers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jpVtYQIols
>>
>>36658320
fucking this>>36658722
>everything looks dead but not peacefully dead
>not even comfy dead
>especially bad in concrete forests
>cold
>sick
>depressing
OP, praise the fucking sun you little bitch, you don't know how good you have it
>>
>>36659401
found the normie preemptive bloxx
>>
>>36659401
you're being a retard, being alone in wilderness is comfy.
>>
>>36660017
How much time have you spent alone in the wilderness?
>>
>>36660029
In total? Haven't though about it. It's usually 1hr+ every day or other day. there was some youtube acc with some robot who built a mancave out in the forest... yeah, this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6sIKrEP_85gGRR6r3-QpDg
>>
>>36660085
An hour a day is great. I'm totally on board with that. Living indefinitely in isolation seems like a whole different story to me though. Personally I've always though that a small village is the romantic ideal. I'm not big on hermitage.
>>
>>36660085
By wilderness, I sure hope you don't mean the patch of greenbelt next to your suburb, or the forest that's less than a kilometer from the interstate and bounded by multiple agricultural fields.
>>
>>36660017
>everything is always wet, muddy and cold
>you only see green vegetation every once in a while
>don't like what i don't like
>>36660006
>nature=/=humans
you give me the impression of a nigger
>>
>>36660147
I work with what I got with. I'm a NEET with no car. I live on the edge of a suburb where I can go out into the forest with a small trail.
>>
are you fucking serious?

i am also from south america

it's 16 degrees and i am freezing

when will summer come back
>>
>>36658320
I concur and I live in fracking Florida.
>>36658722
That's literally not fucking ever hardly true. Odds are you were NOT born into the place that you were meant for. You WOULD be happier somewhere else. It's not a waste of time to move FAGGOT. Stop with le old normie sayings. It's not a wise as you fucking think.
>>
me too OP. The heat is for fucking savages. Especially humid heat. I'm moving further north ASAP.

>>36660204
t. jungle bunny
>>
>>36658930
tahnk you
>>
cold weather is silence. cold weather is black metal. cold weather is vodka. cold weather is for the white man.
>>
>>36658791

This guy understands. This week it will be 25 C in Rostov-on-Don (which is Russia) Actually my part of Russia (where I do not live anymore) gets hot and humid in the summer.

>>36658320

Isn't it winter there anyway?
>>
>>36660323
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rostov-on-Don,+Rostov+Oblast,+Russia/@42.7163065,23.0437336,4z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x40e3c777c3b4b6ef:0x8248b451e48b4d04!8m2!3d47.2357137!4d39.701505

That's not even north you jackass. It's the same fucking line of longitude as most of the U.S.
>>
>>36660372

It has the similar weather to Ukraine, which OP mentioned.

This is irrelevant because both countries are complete shit to live in, for reasons which have nothing to do with the weather
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.