[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this mean I get to leave the robo-zone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 20170429_221956.png (214KB, 1080x1852px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_221956.png
214KB, 1080x1852px
Does this mean I get to leave the robo-zone?
>>
Are they someone you found on FB or one of your IRL friends?
>>
You've made it, congratulations!
>>
Nigga real talk she sounds like she's interested, make sure it's not a set up and go for it
>>
How do you take high-res screenshots like this? My phone takes fucking potato screenshots.
>>
>>36658079
No, you'll never seal the deal
>>
you must be a chad/stacy
>>
>>36658079
Jeez, that's awesome.

Get out of here as soon as you can bud, Summer romance is some shit I can only dream of.
>>
File: 7.gif (849KB, 500x191px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
849KB, 500x191px
Dude she texting you in front of a group of her friends and laughing at how desperate you are/ sending screenshots to chad to laugh at you
Trust me robro
Best to just act disinterested take afew roxy and sleep it off
>>
>I'd love that!

U dun goofed
>>
im very cynical but i think she's legit
>>
>>36658469
no wait nevermind this >>36658291 changed my mind. it's probably not legit OP
>>
>>36658079
i unironically don't know anyone who talks/writes like this, be it male or female. I'm thinking it's a set-up.
>>
>>36658079
She's got you hooked, she wants an orbiter and nothing more
>>
Your text smells like reddit
>>
File: RF.png (1MB, 1366x681px) Image search: [Google]
RF.png
1MB, 1366x681px
good job my man, 10/10 you got it!

now, this is very important:

>DO NOT FOLLOW ANY ADVICE FROM /R9K/(except this one of course)
>>
Are you 15?
This might be legit if you're very young or she's very autistic.
>>
Honestly who the fuck talks like that. It's like asking someone if 'we are friends now' or 'hey m'lady would it be okay for me to kiss you now'.
>>
>>36658131
They are IRL anon. I went to high school with her. We did plays together.

>>36658165
>>36658264
>>36658625
Thanks anons!!

>>36658291
>>36658500
Probably only in front of one friend, if at all. She's best friends with my brothers girlfriend, and he helped get her to swing her my way. My little sister helped as well. It was basically my family coming together to get me a wiafu. Magical, really. She's honest and true. Not a Stacy

>>36658580
>>36658682
>>36658673
>>36658511

Yeah, I mean, we are pretty young. She's kinda naive, so I wouldn't expect her to talk like a dejected robot. This is definitely consistant with how she talks. She frequently asks me to "tell me something about you I don't know." Or asks what my dreams are. She's extremely sweet.

Also, pro tip anons, don't type/talk like you do on here, keep it more light, people prefer that.

>>36658523
Lad, she asked me out, I think I have an orbiter.

>>36658295
I dunno anon, after this we just discussed plans for doing things in the summer like doing to aquariums and stuff.

There is just one problem anons. She is a Mormon. Can I have a waifu if she's mormon, or does it have to be more than one wife?
>>
>>36658079
She's trolling run.
>>
>>36658079
i can't tell who's the guy or girl
both of you are gay as fuck lol ew.
>>
>>36658825
You're in a strange situation, friend. My friend's dad is with a Mormon, and apparently they fuck like rabbits. Not saying that's the rule, but you might be in for some crazy (I mean actually insane, Mormons are fucking batshit) Christian sex.
>>
>great lmao
what are you a fucking yelp reviewer? is she a carne asada restaurant menu what the fuck? who says that LMAO poor person
>>
>>36658825
>Also, pro tip anons, don't type/talk like you do on here, keep it more light, people prefer that.
Nigger, I'm nearly 30. If I talked like you, people would I assume I had suffered a psychotic break.
Given the situation, I'd go for it if you feel up to it. If you're a real robot you'll get bored of her and ghost her eventually, though.
I hope for your sake you find out you're not.
>>
>>36658906
Okay true, I didn't expect a 30 year old to be reading that, no offence. In your case yes, be more professonal.
>>
>>36658906
>If you're a real robot you'll get bored of her and ghost her eventually, though.

Holy shit, this. Most /r9k/ posters don't seem to realize that sex and relationships are the most overrated shit in the western world. The vast majority of 4chan users really can do without it.
>>
>>36658825
Are you in Utah, mate? SLC robots represent
>>
>>36658079
You've made! Congratulations! Now FUCK OFF, normie.
>>
Don't make the same mistake i made several times:

Don't celebrate too soon.
>>
File: 1470504937084.png (7KB, 152x160px) Image search: [Google]
1470504937084.png
7KB, 152x160px
>>36658079
op, this is nice for you i'm sure, and you should stick your feet in a have a good time, but just know that you will be treading in dangerous waters.

A girl who is interested in "doing cute things" is a treacherous ledge - and i mean this meme free, and from my own experience. You are an accessory for them to parade around and "be cute" with. They want to be able to go to stupid places and be seen or take awful pictures for social media because they seek acceptance of their peers on the whole, but lack the self-confidence to ever consider doing it alone. Etc, etc. That is stage 1. Stage 2 is them slowly attempting to convert you into whatever their idea of a nice mate is.

Go, get laid, enjoy your time for however long you like. Shed your metal, robotic exterior. But for your own sake, please don't get stuck in the quicksand. And my final warning to you is that it will likely be something that one day you notice only once you're neck deep. Keep your senses about you.
>>
She seemed a bit "forced".
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.