[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I do to deserve to live in constant pain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: blessed be thy lord.jpg (45KB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
blessed be thy lord.jpg
45KB, 696x532px
What did I do to deserve to live in constant pain?
>>
>>36657795
You must have done a horrible deed in a past life.
>>
You weren't Chad enough bruh. Try again next time.
>>
>>36657795
>tfw dicklet
>tfw manlet
>tfw chronic body odor

Why live?
>>
>>36658290
pick two

>dicklet
>manlet
>>
>>36658390
not him but I'm 5'5 and 3.5" dick. Worst part by far is my tiny hands, no one's seen my dick and 5'5 is not too bad
>>
>>36657795
God is sadistic and wants everyone to suffer, you're not the only one that's in pain, everyone has problems.
>>
>>36659426
3.5" dick and 5'5"? shit man
>>
It's not a matter of desert. It's just circumstances.

People have got to abandon the Just World Delusion before its too late.
>>
>>36659495
don't feel sorry for me I feel bad enough for myself as it is ;)

honestly though stop giving a shit about things like this. I wouldn't give a fuck about being kissless handholdless virgin if I had friends and wasn't in the hole I'm in. None of that has anything to do with height, if anything manlets probably have it easier making friends.

If you have friends cherish them and enjoy what you've got.
>>
>>36657795
you were an alpha nazi in your past life with white aryan wife and children and you murdered jews and blacks everyday. So as punishment you are forced to live a life of a wrenched loser during a time of cultural marxism and watch your race get cucked out of existence.
>>
>>36657795
>just world meme
>not realizing that most people in the world live in suffering and you're not the least bit special
>>
>>36657795
You're a pussy who only tries blaming others instead of actually trying to better yourself by the sounds of things.
>>
MY ASSHOLE DOESNT WORK MY ASSHOLE DOESNT WOK SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW MY ASSHOLE DOESNT WORK
THE DOCTORS DONT BELIEVE ME NOBODY BELIEVES ME NEAREST PROCTOLOGIST IS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY GOD HELP ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT IT TO END
MY ASSHOLE DOESNT WORK
>>
>>36659426
Holy shit dude I'm 6ft with 5incher and I feel bad thanks for reminding me it could be worse
>>
>>36659739
>tell anons not to worry so much
>get bullied in return
every time

Bye /r9k/
>>
>>36657795
Dostoevsky always said that there is meaning and fulfillment in suffering. It's a strong emotion, better than nothing
>>
>>36659787
Sorry dude if it makes you feel better I'm a heroin addict with no real connections to other people and Ill probably get offed by fentanyl soon
>>
>>36659869
thanks man and I hope you get over your drug problems. Have you tried kratom? I've tried using it to self medicate for things, meant to help a lot quitting strong opiates if you take a load of it. Could easily just be a redditor meme to try shill for their miracle cure drug, they're really insensitive when it comes to making shit up.

Alternatively you do what John Lennon did and get fucked up on LSD while going cold turkey but to me that sounds retarded.
>>
>thinking you live In pain
It's almost the future bro, buy some cool shit and relax and do jack shit your whole life. Who cares? Separate from your problems and sustain yourself
>>
Life and understanding would be so much easier if we could share our pain. The sheltered normans would weep a thousand tears if they experienced our lives for but a second.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.