[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else losing their mind from isolation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0183.jpg (304KB, 1300x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
304KB, 1300x559px
Anyone else losing their mind from isolation?
>>
yepperdoodlez
>>
No, i'm use to it. I dont have anything to say to anyone anyways.

Guess i'll just lay here and let the nothing take me
>>
>>36657711
How old are you? How isolated are you?
>>
>>36657744
28 and pretty fukin isolated. I dont think i've spoken to a peer for about 3 months.
>>
>>36657581
been alone basically my whole life.

t. 34 kv neet living at home.
>>
Fairly sure I am.

Started to refer to myself as "we" and "us" internally and sometimes outloud when in private settings.

I realize it's crazy so I don't do it in front of other people, but still, it can't be a good sign.
>>
>>36657850
You probably just don't realize how much you've lost it
>>
>>36657881
i've always been insane, its nothing new.
>>
>>36657923
I guess looking back I've always been 'off', but I feel like I was at least capable of small talk before, or at least blending in.
>>
What do you do to pass the time? play any mmo's or anything?
>>
>>36657581
Embrace the madness. Regular life is boring. You can't really be a person if you don't have at least a touch of madness.
>>
>haven't seen anyone from my family since the new years
>usually i'd come out and see them like twice a month
>something in me just snapped and i don't want any contact with them
is this the beginning of the end?
>>
23 year old neet

spoken to people other than my family 3-4 times in the past 2 years

I used to make up excuses not to go places when invited. now I just don't respond
>>
I created 6 tulpas to compensate. We're pretty comfy.
>>
>>36657879
>refer to myself as "we" and "us" internally and sometimes outloud

Wait, I thought that was a normal thing everyone does...
>>
From my point of view the normal people are insane. How can they live like that, doing those vapid, mindless tasks, day in and day out, nothing ever changing, and pretend it means something? At least I don't pretend that my repetitive lifestyle is some great importance. But all that shit they do, it's so meaningless.
>>
>>36658927
I highly doubt that is possible.
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (253KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
253KB, 720x1280px
>>36657581
I drink a handle of popov and a 12pk of bud light for breakfast then roll into work to get yelled at by contractors. You don't know HELL op. Godspeed regardless
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bkcPS3GHQY

But if you could just see the beauty.
These things I could never describe.
This pleasure a wayward distraction.
This is my one lucky prize.
Isolation.
>>
I've developed a inner monologue that's pretty much constantly there. I've separated it apart from myself. I think like it isn't me, I don't say it's me, I call it ''it''. It talks to me, I don't hear the voice, but it thinks inside my brain. Tells me why things are the way they are. Gives me advice but I don't always take it.
>>
thanks for that song link, Robro.
>>
File: 1474394176818.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474394176818.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>36657581
Yes and it never felt so fucking good. No more drama. No more promises that are broken. No more cringy human interaction. No normie friend that asks you to go outside and gets mad when you don't go. Solitude never felt so comfy lad.
>>
Yes, it seems like I am becoming more and more like Travis from Taxi Driver
>>
>>36659092

It's a tulpa if it really has thoughts independent of your own. Gratz bro.
>>
>>36659258
I don't know. I don't know if it's really ''independent''. I think it's getting there sadly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.