[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat is dying due to weird circumstances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: cat.jpg (47KB, 590x428px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
47KB, 590x428px
We have a sick cat the vet couldn't heal, so we decided to care for it until it kicks the bucket. She got 9 shots of antibiotic and I was applying some eye ointment, but then she got worse and stopped eating, and since the parents are fanatically religious they decided to "leave it to god", and ordered me to stop the ointment and just feed her and give her water.

The cat stopped eating and got weaker each day, and my dad would sit with her and say goodbye every day explaining her how she was going with god and a bunch of heaven crap. Last time she ate was last Tuesday before noon, and recently she couldn't walk so well. Two days ago I told the mother that we should put her down; if she doesn't want to take it to a vet I could decerebrate her quickly with a camping knife and it would be painless. She told me that I'm sick and that I shouldn't be thinking things like that.

Just a while ago the mother called me and told me to buy carbonated mineral water to force the cat to drink some, since she's just laying there in her box-house (not moving that much anymore). I told her that since we are waiting for her to die, it would be illogical to force her to eat or drink, and that this is contradictory to our goal. She flipped and yelled at me and told me that I'm "inhumane", even though they were the ones who originally waited 2 weeks before taking the cat to the vet, and then decided to "leave it to god" before exhausting the treatment options.

1/2
>>
>>36657422

Now I go to check what's going on and the father is feeding her blended tuna with a syringe... I asked what's up with letting it die, and he replied that since it didn't die (I explained days ago that it could take weeks to die, but they ignored me) now we are doing all that's possible to save it... So basically we suspended the treatment and gave the cat a while to get sicker, and now we are gonna start treating it again just because they couldn't bear with the responsibility of watching it die, putting it down, or at least letting me put it down.

The cat almost certainly won't make it (though it might have if we didn't "leave it to god"), just that now it will suffer longer, and even if she lives, maybe she could have kidney damage or something; I don't know if she's dehydrated. On top of that, it shouldn't be force-fed if it's dehydrated, and there's also the fact that carbonated drinks are not pleasant/safe to animals. I am the bad one here and everyone is mad at me though, even though they neglected its care several times and then backpedaled just in time to stretch her suffering. Monday in the morning the house should be mine and I will put it down. If it doesn't show signs of change (and is still alive) I will kill her painlessly and bury her in the yard. Then when they come back I will tell them that I she died peacefully on her sleep and I buried her. They won't ask questions and they'll never know, but I am going to do this for their sake because they're just so fucking stupid.

Pic related in OP is exactly like Cindy. Thoughts?
>>
>>36657437
>>36657422
Poison the cat for it's sake. It's honestly the humane thing to do, if I were suffering day to day, and people refused my request to pull the plug id go ballistic.
>>
File: knife_with_scope.png (39KB, 982x350px) Image search: [Google]
knife_with_scope.png
39KB, 982x350px
Holy mother of jesus tittyfucking christ, your parents are absolutely worthless human beings. How about you put them down too while you're at it?
>>
File: 1493501261439.jpg (59KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1493501261439.jpg
59KB, 1023x681px
>>36657422
>>36657437
>the mother

Why do you reference your mom like this?
>>
File: Tiny_hopper.gif (2MB, 372x237px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_hopper.gif
2MB, 372x237px
>>36657422
take the cat to the vet and put it down.

tell your parents you had fluffy euthanized and god isn't real.

I don't ever tell people to go full fedora, but they deserve it for making that cat suffer.
>>
>>36657682
What in the fuck is wrong with that hamster?
>>
>>36657422
My thought is that you are the only sane person in your household based on the information provided. Kill your parents, and take your cat to a vet.
>>
tie your parents up and burn your house down with them in it. When they ask to let them go, tell them you're gonna leave it to god and walk out
>>
>>36657422
You are absolutely in the right. Your parents are causing undue suffering to your beloved pet. Don't hesitate to do the right thing.

Poor Cindy.
>>
Take it to the ver, you humongous faggot.
>>
I just checked and the father is feeding it again already... Or maybe it was water (Carbonated?), but anyway, I think it's too much and too soon for a stomach that hasn't eaten in 4 days.

>>36657611
>>36657936
>>36657999

>kill the mother and the father

The thought has seriously crossed my mind in the past a couple times due to circumstances, but I'm actually gonna do the opposite and live pretty much for them. They don't really have savings or any kind of backup plan for when they're too old to work (they're not very smart, plus they're sure that god will provide everything they need), so I'm gonna stick with them and support them. I intended to support them and give them the absolute best care I can provide until the very end of their lives, but this incident has made me change my views on what they deserve and what they don't. I'll still be taking care of them but if at some point they require something big like an expensive surgery or whatever, I'll just tell them that it's time to put themselves in god's hands and talk them into letting go. I won't even bring up Cindy or answer if they ask, but I will remain firm in not going the extra mile for them.

>>36658029

He's closed tomorrow, and on Monday I can take care of the deed faster than him. To be honest they should have put her down on Wednesday in my opinion, but even I didn't have the heart to do it back then. That day I was alone in the house and debated myself between killing her or not, but since she was still able to walk I figured that she had at least some strength and that her body was still fighting to survive. Even if the chance of recovery was insignificant, it was not mine to take it away; so I decided that I'd kill her only when she couldn't walk properly anymore.
>>
>>36657422
>I could decerebrate her quickly with a camping knife and it would be painless
If that is what you are going to do, YOU will be the next to be decerebrated with your own camping knife. It is a crime to kill your beloved pet like that, it's not just an animal, but someone who trusts you. Imagine that being done to you, one of your parents all of a sudden killing you with knife. Would be horrible way for you to go.

You just have to take it to the vet, if it does not get better, to be put to sleep. It seems to be suffering quite a lot, and it does not even know what is wrong with it. If your parents are not bringing it to the vet, you can order a taxi. After it thas been put to sleep, you can take its body with you to be buried, or send it to be cremated and keep the ashes. I have the ashes of my previous cat on a living room shelf.
>>
Take your cat to the vet, get it put down.
Steal some of the barbiturates while you're there and kill your parents with them.
>>
>>36658934
Fag.

There is no reason to waste time and resources when he can do the same thing at home. My gf's a vet and the Lethabarb they use is no more humane than what OP proposes (if he's confident in his ability to do it properly).

In fact I'd say it's even more respectful for him to be the one doing it.
>>
>>36658934

I understand where you're coming from, as well as the crime and empathy angles you're bringing to the table, but those don't really apply in these circumstances. I have been researching about the vertebrae of the cats and related stuff, also I checked my knives to determined the better suited one. I have imagined it many times to get used to the idea and also to know what could go wrong and prevent it, and finally devised a detailed plan that should work perfectly.

It will take less than 2 seconds and it will relieve her of the pain her body is in. Then she would take a couple minutes to die because the heart can keep beating on it's own for a while, and I would rub her chin and say goodbye; I'm sure she would die peacefully and comfortable. As for the crime angle, I'd do it inside the house so nobody realizes. We have a laundry room that was just built weeks ago but is still empty; I can lay some newspapers on the floor for the blood (I don't expect too much, but I've considered that depending on my technique I could go to deep and cut a major artery), and we have a drain that could come handy in the worst case scenario.

It really felt like it was too much for me to take when I first came up with the idea, but after going over it in my mind over and over, I am pretty much ready to do it. If anything, I know that once done I won't feel burdened with the responsibility anymore like I have these past days.
>>
>>36659350

Sawing off a cat's head with a camping knife is not humane.
>>
>>36659350
>>36659375
No, sorry but that just isn't true. Drugs via iv that are powerful downers are not like being killed with a shotty 410 stainless camping knife. That's excruciating and a bad way to die. Shoot it in the head, or straight up executioners are it if you must. Better yet acquire some oxy, (40mg+) then give it to it in water or food. Left it for of opiate overdose, as massive as possible. It will come up pleasurable then go unconscious and die.
>>
>>36658029
>Pay a couple hundred dollars for some idiot with a fake degree to put your cat in an exit bag or inject it with bleach

Bullshit. Chop it's head off with an ax. Killing shit isn't evil, we've been doing it since the dawn of our species. It's only these last few generations that have been too pussified to do it.
>>
>>36659527
,>paying money to give your animal friend a pleasant death, instead of 5 seconds of horror as he looks upon his once friend holding the axe that beheaded him.

Oh yeah that's famtastic.
>>
>>36657422
>>36657437
Your parents are sick inhumane fucks. Best thing you can do is try to get them banned from owning animals due to their blind cruelty. t. Christian who's not a moron
>>
>>36659507

I can't take you seriously when you're clearly poorly informed on the matters you talk about. To me, your shitpost is a disrespect to this thread. First off, you wouldn't put down a cat with an IV because in cats it's insanely hard to hit a vein; you would use an intramuscular shot that basically stops the cat from breathing, and you could sedate it first for its comfort. Second, opiate overdose is insanely painful and long; it's is not a pleasurable experience at all as you have proposed in your idiocy. The fact that you don't know these things just gives out how much of a fucking shit eater roleplaying memeposter you are. I didn't even want to mention the fact that you're attention whoring with a name, but I hope you know that nobody thinks you're cool and nobody thinks you're a good troll either. Just fuck off and stop disrespecting my thread asshole. I first thought that the decapitation thing was a strawman you intentionally built, but it just downed on me that you might actually be fucking stupid enough to not know the difference. Go back to whatever shit roleplay board place came from, fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>36659375
>As for the crime angle, I'd do it inside the house so nobody realizes.
If you commit a crime inside your house, so that nobody realizes it, it does not remove the fact that you committed a crime.

If you love your cat, you will find a way to bring her to the vet, if your parents are not doing it. If you live far outside the city, you could try and search for a vet that comes into your home, to put her down.

Also, you could tell your parents, that if they won't bring your cat to the vet, you have to put her down on your own. I am sure they will bring her in that case as they can't be home watching you all of the time.
>>
>>36659779
>inb4 they go the fundamentalist-on-abortion route and say no
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QuDDiRN-9TA

>inb4 OP fucks up and his cat suffers a brutal death at his hands because he was too much of a cunt to take it to a vet
>>
>>36659350
Idiot.

You should be put down yourself, for thinking that it is WASTE OF TIME and RESOURCES to bring a pet to be put down by a vet, just because you can do it home.

Your girlfriend is an idiot, or not a proper vet. A proper vet first gives an animal a shot that makes it fall asleep, and THEN gives the lethal dose so that it dies while in sleep. That sure hell is more humane way to kill an animal than cutting it with your knife.

Nothing more to say. Except that there should be TEST FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE PETS, so that they do not have to suffer in the hands of any idiots.

I really hope that the OP's cat dies before anyone gets to kill it first. And that he never will take another pet in his life.

R.I.P. beautiful Cindy.
>>
File: sad-cat_1.jpg (48KB, 523x372px) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat_1.jpg
48KB, 523x372px
OP is going to end up brutally murdering Cindy due to his gross incompetence. This is a truly sad occasion.

Rest in peace Cindy, I'm sorry your owner wouldn't give you a chance.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mfVj5pICWC0
>>
The second it realizes you are trying to kill it, that cat is going to start freaking out and clawing the shit out of you. Take it to the vet like a normal human being because I really doubt things will work out according to your retarded fantasy.
>I'll pet it and comfort it while it dies
Really? While it's bleeding out and going ape shit?
>>
File: RainbowBridge.png (1MB, 816x1055px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowBridge.png
1MB, 816x1055px
This poem goes out to all pets who were murdered by their owners before their time:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SSy6lgdCA_c
>>
i really can't read these walls of text because i am very drunk and they are poorly formatted and because i lost my seventeen year old a few months ago

but just cuddle kitter the best you can and make their time the best it can be. ultimately, no matter how much they suffer, they will not remember any of it when they are dead. the burden will be on the living. from what i care to read or understand, your parents are retards and will not care, but you should put all the love and care you can into this poor unfortunate soul because, when you lay awake at night a few years from now, this will be the best for your soul
>>
man this is not the kind of thread i was trying to go to sleep to. not chill at all man.

why can't we just have a nice woman hate or wagecuck thread instead?

fuck's sake take it to the vet and be there as it passes... retard of retard family
>>
>>36660190

>While it's bleeding out and going ape shit?

Do you people even understand what descerebration even is? The cat won't be able to move its limbs because its spinal cord will be severed. It won't be able to feel or control its body. This is kinda how you kill some animals in high school biology, How old are you to not know about this?

Many posts above are fear mongering about something going wrong, but that is the very first thing I considered. As I said, I have a plan that covers everything, and on top of that the cat can't even stand anymore. I have also tested the strength on a cucumber quite a lot to make sure that the insertion is one swift smooth blow, and I complement it by pivoting the blade roughly 30 degrees to each side to make sure that I totally sever everything in case the blow isn't centered enough. There are other details but you really don't need to know them, just be confident that it will be smooth and painless, and at any case it beats suffering for another week without even being able to walk.
>>
>>36660547
the body is still going to flail around for a while after you chop its head off ya dingus
>>
>>36657422
>>36657437

Fucking tell on them to the vet and get your true story in before they make up lies about how the cat died. It needs to be put down for its own sake.
>>
i presume this is a crossposting troll from /an/
>>
Your parents are retarded, I'm sorry.

It would be nice if they both developed cancer.
>>
>>36657422
Boomer/X logic at its finest.
>>
>>36659390
This is like those people who say lethal injection is more humane than firing squad. What is your criteria for "humane"?
>>
>>36660736
Muslims can do it, why can't OP?
>>
>>36661023
His feeeeelings. You wouldn't understand, because you don't have empathy or something.
Normies are so irrational.
>>
>>36660736

Already thought about this, but there are several reasons why it isn't relevant. First, decapitated chickens only twitch for a few seconds, if they even do at all. Second, the cat barely has any strength to move. Third, any movement it could perform wouldn't be as dangerous as an intentional attack, since it wouldn't be an actual coordinated movement. Fourth, I'm gonna wrap her body in an old cloth to keep her still in order to aim properly, and this same wrapping would prevent her from doing anything.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (11KB, 219x310px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
11KB, 219x310px
>>36661061
The peculiarity is that lethal injection is actually more inhumane than a good clean killing with a knife or gun. If chance of botching the execution and speed of death is a problem then gunshots are actually more reliable in both areas than chemical death. Don't we want to reduce suffering and the indignity of death?
>>
May Cindy rest in peace.
OP no matter what you choose to do, remember that it is what you believe is in Cindy's best interest.
You haven't taken the easy way out which you should be proud of.
If Cindy could understand she would be thankful for your thoughtfulness and care.
>>
>>36657422
Your parents are committing cruelty to animals. Take her to the vet and get her euthanised.
>>
I thought this was an 18 and over board?

Why so many underaged posters today?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.