[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you dream of being able to be good at the piano >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492526467341.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
1492526467341.png
18KB, 311x355px
>tfw you dream of being able to be good at the piano
>tfw you don't have the coordination to use all of your fingers effectively
>don't have the creativity to just start playing whenever you have a piano in front of you
>don't have the memory to memorize songs and play them whenever
>can't afford a piano to self teach
>can't afford lessons

I just want to make pretty music for my family, and play Elton John songs for my mother :(
>>
What a stupid fantasy. Your fantasies are fucking boring ass shit, so fuck off, you boring cunt.
>>
>>36656627
>>don't have the memory to memorize songs and play them whenever

This one is easy.

If you play a song from sheet enough it will be encoded into your muscle memory.

I can't play by ear so this is the only way I play piano.
>>
>>36656669
Anon please I just want a simple life
>>
>>36656681
Once you can play by ear you just mash what keys seem right and music happens
>>
>>36656769
Yeah well that's for naturally gifted faggots.
>>
>>36656627
Electric pianos usually range around 50 - 100$ on Amazon. Probably cheaper on eBay. I've also seen quite a few upright pianos on Craigslist going for free because people don't have space for them anymore (but usually they're in poor condition). This is just for my area, though. I don't know where you live. Once you get a piano just buy cheap kids or beginner books at your local music store and start practicing. Everyone starts at a low level. Don't feel ashamed that you're doing poorly once you start, because after practice you'll be able to play actual songs for your family. Remember, learning instruments takes dedication and hard work. It's not something that will happen overnight.
>>
Learn scales. Play those scales over and over again. Play those scales until they are embedded into your brain. Then work off those scales.

Start with a C blues scale

>C Eb F F# G Bb C

Buy a cheap keyboard off LetGo or Craigslist. Amazon usually has some for around $100
>>
>>36656627
>tfw you don't have the coordination to use all of your fingers effectively
just practice
>don't have the creativity to just start playing whenever you have a piano in front of you
like i've said practice
>can't afford a piano to self teach
just buy a keyboard
>can't afford lessons
you have the internet muthafucaka
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.