[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >over at my dad's house (parents divorced when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
8KB, 193x261px
>be me
>over at my dad's house (parents divorced when I was 5)
>out of the blue he says he's gonna tell me the real reason they got a divorce(he's never told me anything about it before. All I know about the divorce is what my mom has told me ie he was working all the time, when he wasn't working he out doing his hobbies like martial arts and football)
>He tells me it's cause she was having an affair with a another married man
>she said it was love, so she divorced my dad
>also said she said, "if this doesn't work out maybe one day we could get back together"
>turns out the other guy wasn't a degenerate and didn't leave his wife, so my mom ended up divorced with a 5 year old and a 9 month old daughter
>I didn't know about this, and always blamed my dad for not being 'attentive' enough
>Now my mom goes around having several different boyfriends, some living with and some not
>my dad remarried and my mom can't be in the same room with his wife without fighting with her
>Mom always complains about not wanting to die alone

>now I hope she does

>mfw I could have grown up with my father in the house, but had that ruined because my mother is a degenerate
>>
Is your little sister hot?
>>
>>36656594
Post a pic of your mom, preferably with her tits out.
>>
>>36656594
>>be me
Thanks for this completely necessary information, dimwit
>>
>>36656594
>>Mom always complains about not wanting to die alone
iktf i hate that my parents are such normalfags with their bull shit normalfag "problems". Makes me seem like a total freak by comparison.
>>
>>36656594
My parents broke up because my dad cheated (I think). But my mother became that twisted and bitter about it that we had a really bad relationship. Ended up being really close with my dad once I turned 18 and he made me go drinking with him. Don't really talk to my mum that often now.
>>
>>36656594
>>turns out the other guy wasn't a degenerate
Whoa there, if he was having an affair then he most certainly was a degenerate.
Granted, your mom is still a filthy fucking whore, but let's not sugarcoat it.
>>
>>36656788
he didn't leave his wife and forsake the vow he took at the alter.
>>
Thats sad OP.

I feel bad for you, your sister and dad.

What a selfish act.
>>
Feels bad op, how did it affect you, besides having a story to tell?
>>
Your father is a good man.
Holding off from telling you for so long just so you wouldn't think your mother was a cunt as you were growing up, knowing that he was being blamed for the whole situation.
>>
>>36657119
Not having a dad around in the house made me into a softkunt and kind of pussy. Though I've taken steps to improve myself with the help of my dad over the past year.
>>
>>36656594
hahaha bitches amirite? good thing you know better and won't give in to a woman's tricks no matter the social cost
>>
>>36656714
>extra meme arrow
>bitches about "be me"

It's almost like you're new here.

almost like you don't know where the fuck you are
>>
File: 1479815784480.jpg (18KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
1479815784480.jpg
18KB, 220x236px
>>36656594
don't feel bad about hating your mother, anon. I have a shitty mom too (very different situation but still shitty nonetheless) and it's helped me a lot to realize that the cultural sentiment of "boys should always love their mothers" is a shitty meme perpetuated by feminists/roasties as a whole.

Bad moms can fuck you up just as much as a bad dad can, but (((media))) only shows people with "daddy issues", never "mommy issues", so we never realize how much mothers can hurt us, especially us sons...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.