[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

To someone who may not ever read it
>>
Dear God, i'm sorry I failed you, i'm sorry I wasnt strong enough. I told you I would change, but i'm just a weak coward. When I decide to Kill myself please give my mother and little brother the strength to endure.

I love you.
>>
Georgia,

I understand that I was an absolute abusive prick during our relationship, all you did was love me and all I was concerned about was maintaining my control over you. We knew everything about each other, I knew things you hadn't told anyone else, even your parents, and vice versa.

It's taken me a long time to become a non self centred person, and if you still talked to me, and if you were who you were when we were together, I'd bet we'do have an even more fulfilling relationship than we used to.

Unfortunately, you aren't the same person you were when you were with me. You've got tattoos, have an unnatural hair colour, gained a shirt load of weight. Don't get me wrong I liked you thick but this is a joke, and seem to be going out with absolute idiots that make vlogs.

I think I'm the one better off for the period of introspection. It seems that you've fallen 9th of the wagon and rolled into the sewage.

I still love you. But I love who you were, not who you are now.

God bless.

S
>>
C,

I wish you liked me. I'm not enough of an autist to keep trying now that I'm certain you don't, but it feels bad.

-I
>>
my condolences to my mother who's been my angel and my late dog who's been my guardian
i decided to bring this long episode of depression to an end
faster than light my mind has raced and i really dont know how she didnt escape from me during this time i've stepped on my beloved earth but right now i've determined i should set her free
>>
dear N
I will murder you in front of your children,
you will be strapped as a perfect family, they will watch and hear your flesh being mutilated with a razor blade.
I will feed you and your kids until I'm bored.
in the end they will watch you rot and eaten by maggots. I'll sell them afterward to some chinese restaurant, or I'll eat them myself.
Soon.
P.O.
>>
>>36657088
Damn bro don't you think that's a little brutal? What did she do to make you want to do that?
>>
Dear mom,

Thanks for emotionally manipulating me for years and making me a fucking wreck. I'm useless now. Hope you're fucking happy. I'm still going to fucking make it though. Glad I moved out 5 years ago. Fuck you but also I'll never actually say this to you and I'll always pretends things are just fucking fine. Kill me.

t. me.
>>
>>36657139
simple hatred toward a fucking rotten personality that will fuck up everything it will touch.
>>
File: REEEEZard.png (51KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEZard.png
51KB, 200x232px
WAIT WHAT?

WHATEVER THIS IS, LEMME JUST SAY: SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!
>>
nobody to write to
how stupid of a thread can this get, with the internet and phones it's practically impossible to lose touch with anyone unless you want to
this is like the let's harass someone that doesnt want to talk to me thread
fucking loser bullshit
>>
>>36657966
it's a good thread for venting. not everyone posts here expecting the person to respond or writes to someone who even uses this board/4chan. sometimes it's just nice to write things out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493510399988.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493510399988.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
Dear Victor,

Please kindly fuck off. Fuck you and your stupid normie Snapchat filters, you don't belong here and I'm surprised you even know of this place.

Your apology won't suffice calling me an idiot, and how you behaved on Wednesday will never justify your "emotions". So fucking what if he also had liked me, I'm single, I wasn't exclusive to anybody. Plus, fuck you. He spoiled me a lot and you didn't even give me anything. What would I even gain if I chose you?

Oh, and that whole boyfriend thing was a lie. I sent him to tell you that so you could just fuck off and leave me alone. I'm not your soulmate, I'm not anything. I'm just an ex and that's it. So fuck off. Go ahead and blackmail me, leak my nudes, whatever. I don't give a damn.

Stop fucking harassing me and move on. You're sick of my "beta orbiters", right? Then get the fuck off. And stop trying to bait in with guilty points about how you almost died. Unless you have proof I don't believe you jack shit. I swear to god if I see you at college you'll just be a ghost to me. You didn't try hard enough, and you never will. Manipulative, greedy, and jealous. That's all that you are.

Maybe I'll forgive you someday but not for a while. For now, fuck off.

Goodbye Victor. Go find a Snapchat or Tinder stacey or something.
>>
C,
I hope what you have done hangs over your head forever.
You have broken the last straw, and while you might not care now you will come to regret it.
>>
>>36658076
whatever you say creeper
you probably whack off to webms of guys jerking off in public and trying to squirt cum on strangers without them noticing
>>
>>36656346

>too much of a robot to have anyone to write to

It must be nice anons, even to have a oneitis would be nice, but I haven't known a girl long or well enough to develop oneitis.

The only person I really wish I could write to is my past self. I remember when I was a little kid I would think "When I'm 20 it'll feel like this was seconds long" whenever I was waiting on something. I remember wondering who I'd be and what I'd do.

Enjoy your childhood kid, talk to more girls and have more fun. I feel like I let you down, I'm still trying to make this life better so it's not so much of a letdown once you get here.

I promise I'll make it, and you'll grow up into someone who matters.

Sincerely,
Your future self

PS I'm drunk af right now desu lelel
>>
Dylan, you really know how to hurt someone
>>
I'm done feeling this pathetic over you. Good bye.
>>
Gotta bump legendary threads

Origioli
>>
Dear Ioana,

I love you and I want to get to know you better but I'm too much of a coward to ask you out. I do hope I'll work up the courage to talk to you more and maybe ask you out, but, until then, I want you to know you're the best person I've had in my life.

- Anon
>>
>>36659730
what a lucky gyal
>>
I'm going to pray today, for you to get better. I love you.
>>
File: Onda.Risa.full.494973.jpg (317KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
Onda.Risa.full.494973.jpg
317KB, 800x748px
Dear Howard,
I'll never have it entirely out of my blood. I miss you so much my love.
>>
>>36657966
do you feel like you're being harassed anon?
>>
Dear TNT,
You went off with a bang, but i miss you man. Who else am I going to vent with at 2 am about how shitty our lives are?
Never met you in person, but if we did, we'd both probably hate you.
Thanks, anyway. You were cool
>>
>>36660555
Someone in the family have cancer?
>>
>>36660653
if someone wanted to talk to you why couldnt you just write them a text direct to their phone, or an email, or flat out talk to them in person, or even on the phone, or skype.
this is just some weird creepy obsession thread for desperate people to act like it's not fucking weird clinging to someone that already rejected them
i nearly just have a morbid fascination watching people try to rationalize about not moving on and just sticking out failure while doing something they know won't ever work but they just do the futile act over and over again keep pecking away at the keyboard
>>
>>36661050
Unless they're dead, like my letter was directed to.
>>
>>36661050

DEAR ANON,
YOU HAVE NEVER LOST THE ONE YOU LOVE THEN! FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
>>36661095
nah that's still some weekend at bernies level of weird
>>36661568
what the fuck did you just say about me you little im going to copy pasta somesihtdjsafsdjlakhnkjnhklrgvaj;lsdnhadjkhnsf;lAs
>>
I won't see you again, right? I never really cared about what you did, I've always liked you.

I'm drunk.

A
>>
>>36658501
I wish could have this feeling honestly, all i think of now is my parents and wanting to scream at them about wether or not they are proud of their precious child. Beats being stuck in life in this awful fucking race, where theres no winning regardless what i do it just ends in fucking shit. I realise everyone has their own fight but i feel like im fucking de niro in raging bull, no matter what I do im the fucking loser even if i dont lose.

Really makes me want to tell the world this is it and goodbye.
>>
J,
I love you so much. I hope you see this, I have missed writing you letters here. It always feels a little nice to write you something in the place we met, even if I despise this place a little bit. I'm glad we'll be joining each other in our own space soon. I hope we can fill each day with love and happiness.
I just hope you see this at all, and that it makes you smile.
Yours always
M
>>
I just wanted you to be proud of me.
>>
Microdick white, indian, chink etc trash

You ugly trash have small dicks and are severely autistic go kill yourselves because you do not and will not ever have a gf you pathetic trash.

Vietcunt with the dyed blonde hair

Go fuck yourself you jobless knocked up dumb cunt no one is jealous of a pothead deranged midget like you. You don't even go on websites like these to even see this but fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>36656734
You probably are the one who made them shitty.
>>
>>36661050
You have to be at least 18 to use this site (originally, of course)
>>
Dear K
I am not romantically attracted to you anymore. You were right, it wont work, but I still belive we can be friends, like an anchor put each other in place. I love you as a friend but no more just as you wanted and it makes me sad to see you sad sometimes, and deep inside I feel sickened when I ignore you. Youll be my friend for as long as I live.
Ori
>>
>>36658340

But I haven't done anything egregious
>>
>>36659293
I know that I'm not suitable for you. Because you are a sucker for a pretty face. leave me alone. I think you should forget about me any longer. Goodbye. n
>>
Dear Anna,

You are a mentally ill piece of trash.

You were a mistake.

Love from me.
>>
dear dan,

id tap that autist ass one mo' time
>>
I'll never forget the words and actions you threw to me.
You've killed my mind many times.
We're through.
>>
Hey A
It'd be real swell if you treated me nicer. I get it you're dealing with Breast cancer i told you I'd be here for you, I'd do anything for you A, just fucking treat me better, i talk less you because you're such a bitch
>>
>>36664577
I know, but it's a shame that I'm a different person now, so in that situation it wouldn't happen again.
>>
S
You didn't even reply to me.
That is the answer that you gave to me.

We'll fade away our memories of share and everything will be over.

I hate everything about you. Bye
>>
>>36668019
How would they have any idea you're a different person and not still the same person that left them with all the pain and damage?
>>
>>36656346
Hi
The bomb will detonate in 40 minutes
k thx bai
>>
>>36656346
Dear M.,

I should have been there when you needed someone, I should have stopped you. You were right, she ruined both of us.
>>
>>36668231
But I am different now. They'd never know that and they'd never trust me again and I wouldn't blame them to be honest.
>>
M: I'm sorry for leaving without saying a word. I didn't really think about it enough.
I miss you, I hope one day I have the chance to tell you this personally.
>>
>>36669381
i'm not M but i fucking hate people like you. you have no excuse to leave without telling M. you're an arrogant cunt.

and now you don't have the balls to contact M again? would that be bad for your ego?

get off your high horse you little shit. i encourage you to cut yourself.
>>
>>36669381

Who is this from? Letter?
>>
JF
For years I have dreamed about you. Everytime I have closed my eyes I have seen you.
Nevermore.
Almost 5 years passed. I must forget. That's my only chance.
MS
>>
Dear C,

I think you're my only friend now, which is incredibly sad considering I crushed on you like a sad puppy for such a long time. I have no idea how you can still put up with me when I bailed and didn't talk to you for like three years and just came online again one day. Kinda glad you don't live near here anymore just because I don't know what I'd do if I saw you in person again.
Wish you would talk to me more though, I don't know if I'm just a hassle to deal with but you say its fun talking and I certainly enjoy it, don't know why you never actually initiate you rood fuck.

S
>>
File: 425636525.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
425636525.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>36669381

Why not just message them, what is the big deal
>>
>>36669381
we hate you. leave this board and never look back.
>>
A,
I really fucking tried to make us work again. I used to really like you, and you used to really like me, but we were young and we didn't know how to tell each other. You were such a good fucking friend to me and you'll always be in my heart, but I'm so fucking tired and sick of you acting so distant to me now.

I've tried. I really have tried to make us just friends again. I tried telling you I don't give a shit if you got a boyfriend, I tried telling you that I really don't give a shit about the feelings I had for you before. I told you that I liked you just to gauge a reaction out from you, but nothing. You're such a shitty fucking person for ghosting me like that. You were my best friend. I've removed you off everything. I actually legit just wanted to be friends but I guess you didn't give a shit about us anymore. Have a nice life and I hope you start college soon.

- A
>>
>>36671296
It's okay anon, I'll never stop loving my A either, and I went through all the same stages from a distance never talking to her. I think it was easier this way, or atleast that's what I tell myself as I delete the drafts of messages I could've sent. I told myself that it would be weak of me and that she wouldn't respond anyways.
>>
>>36667136
Pls include initials
i have an Anna friend who goes here and I don't want her to think it was me who wrote your post
>>
>>36671426
If she reads it she'll know it's for her.
>>
>>36671362
She was the only person I talked to for months anon. She was my go to person if I wanted to laugh or cry or just wanted company. I used to really fucking like her but she's just so fucking distant with me now. I still love her but fucking hell I've put too much effort in trying to be friends again and she just pushes me away. Shit's fucked yo.
>>
>>36671450
Actually nevermind, what you wrote goes for the Anna i'm talking to aswell
>>
>>36671480
beaches and shores. they're all the same.
>>
>>36671480
Who are you? Stop pretending to be me

This is someone else, I don't condone what these guys are talking about, Anna
>>
>>36671450
No but we had a tiny argument and I don't want her to think I'm salty
My Anna is a good Anna
>>
>>36671591
>My Anna is a good Anna
Yeah until you find out one day that she isn't.

If she browses this board that's enough of a red flag to assume that she's trash.
>>
>>36671591
Stop pretending to be me
Anna is a whore, but I'm afraid to say it because if she leaves me then I have no girls to talk to
>>
>>36671655
no it's not like "that", I just don't want a good friend to think I stooped low enough to talk trash to her on here... I know she goes on these threads as well
>>36671709
I'm not pretending to be you, retard
>>
>>36671773
Seems like a load of fuss about nothing, if she thought you were talking about her behind her back I'm sure she would just ask you
>>
Dear Anna

I act nice when we're talking but I secretly hate your guts. I can't tell you in person because that's just who I am, I'm afraid to tell people what I really think if it hurts their feelings

I don't know why people keep pretending to be me ITT but Anna, if you're reading this I know you'll get the message
>>
Dear Anna, people are arguing over someone who may or may not be you in a 4chan thread, you may want to reevaluate your actions and/or get your name changed to avoid future confusion among anonymous posters
>>
Dear L,
You never really loved me, so you had no right to get mad at me for breaking up with you after sticking with you for a whole year, waiting to see if things would get better. Especially when you cheated on me 3 times, once with a 13 year old ffs. Stop using the fact that you were molested as a child, the cutting, and the fake suicide attempts to manipulate people. When we sexted and had phone sex I never came, and when we had sex I felt nothing, even though you were my first. Even with all of that I can't say I regret having gone through it all with you. Not everything was your fault either, but you were my first girlfriend so I was bound to make mistakes. I did my best. I hope things work out for you.
-R
>>
File: penguins.webm (352KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
penguins.webm
352KB, 720x404px
Dear J,

I was into the shower then I went straight to dinner. I couldn't reply in time, so here I am.
You probably did good. You was in a good time two days ago then you went back to alcohol and shit just yesterday. Part of that is probably because of bpd and what else, you can't really blame nobody for that, but still.
I've been more busy and (especially) less thirsty/needy recently. As you surely know better than me sometime mood goes up and down without any reason. Anyways, I realized I didn't give you what you're looking for in a good friend: I wasn't present enough, I wasn't there as much and as fast as you need.
I understand your reasons. It's okay if you think you will be better off alone ...or with new people around. If you'll change your mind hit me up whenever you want, you know my Skype.

I wish you the best,
- S
>>
>>36668099
Origianl Initials?
>>
>>36672516
Is your name Seth? Samuel? Sven? Steven? Stephen? Simon? Scott? Sean? Shawn? Shane? Sebastian? Stanford? Sheldon? Stuart? Shepard? Solomon?
Sorry I have nothing to do.
>>
everything is about me but it doesn't make me feel any better.

I still just want to die. I don't care to try anymore.
>>
Dear M

please give me a chance, you and i both see the potential and if you give me that opportunity i will be the best you've ever had or ever will have

-doc
>>
>>36671947
Hi genuine Anna here. These threads are always confusing for me, although so far nothing has been actually written for me.
>>
>>36673008
hang in there anna.
>>
Yikes I have an Anna too. how many Annas? 3? My Anna plays League Of Legends and ignores my messages now because I think she's dating some normie now.
>>
>>36672945
What was this picture?
>>
Hey S,

Sorry for being mean to you. I've been holding in a bit of anger since I made a big change unrelated to you. But yeah, you went on an elitist "born in le wrong generation" rant and even though that's all it was, a dumb little thing not worth thinking about twice it really got to me and I responded rudely. Your response to my apology was just as bad but whatever.

You can still talk to me. Please do, you're a good friend and I don't want you to be distant.

Ya boiii
>>
>>36674453
initials, now
>>
>>36674523

what do you think it is?
>>
>>36674601
CJ
I need my delusions either fulfilled or crushed.
>>
>>36674601
Someone who already wrote ITT.
Just write the initial.
>>
>>36674623
>>36674630

not CJ. It's P
>>
-tranzmishun to venusian popes-

zee harder ye scrubbling zee blud frum veew
zee deeper ye rubbling zee cryme inta yew
wut cobbling and crumbling weel rankle in theyr
wud dubbling and gobbling yeer gappers fer ayr
tut tut and no matter spake no body never
but only for sake of theyr body to matter
"mubbee it wur ded wayt enneehoo"
"but ahw missin dat bluddee fyews"

Upon gathering to determine the literary value of this text, the nobel laureates elected instead to engage in an ad hoc gang bang with the aim of next winning the nobel prize for innovative orgy formulation.

postscript-to-self: This has been an experimental letter and it is clearly a failed experiment. Little of anything, even, to glean from its failings.
postscript-to-all: Attaching this feeble trial to this tripname is another exercise in self-debasement; presumably popes enjoy witnessing such.

You were a fool to read this far.
>>
>>36675779

P O?

orig
>>
>>36675850

P R

orig
>>
Look i dont know if im putting my foot in my mouth or what but lately you are making me feel and think im messing up too much. If you dont want to be my friend anymore fucking say so and let me move on with my life. I frankly don't care yeah i thought it'd hurt but thinking back on it honestly you were never a honest person with me, you say shit that i just have to dig deep inside me to keep quiet you're pretty much whoring yourself even though you have a husband every thing bad happening to you right now is karma and you trying to get too involved in the lives of idiots who take you for a ride. I hope nothing else bad happens to you but goddamn it stop making me feel like im a dumbass next to you, i really cared about you, i didn't want to protect you or be your lover. I just wanted you to feel and know you had a genuine friend who had your back, who wanted to spend time with you, who wanted to be there when you needed a hot meal, a quiet place to sleep, someone to drink and listen to you, i know you hate your chump of a husband but you chose him and seeing how you are im glad my feelings didnt develop into some thing else. I loved you like a sister but lately you've been belittling me and i don't like that.
>>
Dear delivery driver

I'm not going to tip you
>>
Martin
I am sorry I left you in the cinema.
Couldn't stand the smell, though.
Hope you'll find someone that will make you happy.
Thanks for not stalking me any longer

- from me
>>
Jimmie
I saw you sneaking around my mothers apartment a few weeks ago.
Either that or it was my psychosis acting up again.
Anyone, I did file a police report against you so they're notified about you stalking me.
I have ignored you for two years now, when will you stop?

- C
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.