[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the weekend robots!!!!!Why aren't you doing fun stuff?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1493318749831.jpg (139KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493318749831.jpg
139KB, 540x960px
It's the weekend robots!!!!!Why aren't you doing fun stuff?
>>
>>36655610
Got no friends so p much nothing else to do but sit here
>>
>>36655610
Video games are fun
>>
>>36655610
why does every asian girl try to be white so hard, why do they always dye or ombre their hair
>>
>>36655610
I like more of being in home,safed and warmed.
>>
i'm going out tomorrow, 1st of May and all
>>
I was invited to go to a goth industrial dance tonight by my friends, but all they can ever talk about is sex. Who they had it with, when, how great it was (seems like always the best every time ever), and the stark ugly fucking reminders of "What about you, anon?" "What's up bro why don't you just go out and bee urself :^)"

I've been reaching the threshold of dealing with that in private, but I don't want to confront that in public where not only I can be reminded of my history of loneliness, but of my current inability to adapt.
>>
>>36655689
that's elsa jean a white girl
>>
>>36655610
I don't have a car to go to the place I want to go to.
>>
>>36655610
I'm trying out for a band tomorrow as a singer. That should be fun.
>>
because i dont enjoy it
>>
>>36655958

that's the face of a half-breed, anon. she's neither physically nor mentally
white.
>>
>>36655610
That thing you posted makes me want to retch
>>
>>36655689
>>36656384
holy shit no wonder you're on this site right now.. you're extremely fucking retarded
>>
>>36656439
dude that bitch looks like an alien
>>
>>36655610
There are some things that you won't find fun once you repeat it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.