[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever tried LSD before? How does it feel? what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Has anyone here ever tried LSD before?
How does it feel? what should you do while on it?
can it make me a Chad if I drop some and go to a bar/club?
>>
>>36655382
Do not even think of going to a bar after dropping acid.

T. Druggo degenerate.
>>
>>36655382
bump for interest.

Been wanting to know for a long time. I really doubt it will make you a chad, just some guy tweeking out in the corner
>>
>>36655451
why not lad? can a beer really fuck me up?
i don't have any friends to talk to while on acid, and i dont want to spend it sitting in my room shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>36655382
>going to a bar on LSD
lmao. to answer your question, LSD to me is inexplicable and the only way to properly describe the feeling is "magic". you should do whatever you like to do sober while tripping. it also makes my social anxiety vanish and i talk a million words a minute on skype
>>
if you are a robot then you'll probably overthink a fuckton and snap once it starts kicking in

get the fuck out of this board for months, start making yourself busy and get in a positive mindset otherwise you're gonna get the worst trip of your life that could leave you forever in psychological agony

psychedelics are not escape drugs like opiates so take care
>>
I've done acid 2 times now

First time I did it I went to a secluded beach and had a good time but after 4 hours I was still feeling it and it was pretty uncomfortable. I felt very "in" myself and verbalize nge my mind racing at a million miles was very difficult

Second time I did it was with my 2 best friends and 1 was sober and the other did it with me. Greatest expierence. Made a bunch of jokes, played music and watched movies.

Tl;dr: LSD should be taken with friends for the best trip, if you take it with random people your trip will be very negative
>>
File: 1492108834228.jpg (1MB, 721x807px) Image search: [Google]
1492108834228.jpg
1MB, 721x807px
>>36655382
>Has anyone here ever tried LSD before?
Yes, on 4 different occasions (including the 2 times on 2P-lsd)
>How does it feel?
Its unlike any "normal" state of mind. For me, I get filled with a sense of wonder, and it intensifies my emotions tenfold, for better or worse
>What should you do while on it?
I like sitting out in the woods, or laying in bed watching animu or movies. Anything quiet and simple makes me very happy on lsd
>can it make me a Chad if I drop some and go to a bar/club?
I would strongly advise against going anywhere loud or with strangers, its very easy to get overwhelmed and that can turn your trip in a very bad direction. Test the waters with people you are comfortable with, or alone, to find out how LSD affects you.
>>
>>36655382
I'm really afraid to trip again because I've had some dark energy surrounding me and I'm afraid to face it alone.
>>
I did, only once though.
-Gave me a childlike feeling of wonder, like there was so much to the universe and mind that I haven't understood yet
-Looking in the mirror, my face looked like it was changing between a bunch of 'van gogh' styles
-My phone looked like it had a kaleidoscope effect on it, was extremely mesmerizing
-Everything just looks amazing, especially nature. Feels like there's a ton more detail in everything.
-I could 'feel' like 2 rooms was infinite rooms even though I knew it was just 2
-I felt like I could move my ego. I could jump over a small object on the floor and feel my body somersault into its essence.
-I said 'there's no fucking way' a lot

It's impossible to describe accurately. It makes everything inspirational and magical. Do not take it around other people who don't know you're going to be tripping.
>>
>>36655549
iktf, i also can't even smoke without freaking out now. i legitimately think there's darkness inside me or some shit i just want it to fuck off already
>>
File: R-569648-1391909572-2442.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
R-569648-1391909572-2442.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 300x296px
>>36655504
>going to a bar on LSD
where should I go in order to meet people to talk to while tripping then?
I have no friends and aside from going to a bar to try to meet people I will either sit in my room isolated and waste it or wander the street and probably be seen like a junkie homeless
>>
>>36655638
Aight anon here's what you need to do, go to an art museum on acid and talk to random people on acid and meet some artsy chick. The drugs will help you appreciate and have long talks about the art in front of you. Time to get a qt you fucking robot
>>
>>36655625
I have a friend like that who would even with a small hit of weed would get freaked at the feelings of abnormalcy and beg me to call it a night so he can get to sleep and let it pass. It was really frustrating dealing with him everytime trying so hard to fight it.
I think you need to just learn to accept this feeling and not to resist it and you will be fine
>>
Does LSD cause nausea? I hate feeling like I need to vomit
>>
>>36655638
LSD isn't really for going out and chatting up random strangers. sounds like you just need some alcohol
>>
>>36655700
Nope, you will feel very anxious sometimes if not in the right setting though.
>>
It's pretty fun but the whole culture of people who do it kind of annoy me. All the fucking dead heads and hippies are annoying with their pseudo-intellectual philosophies.
>>
>>36655721
so how would you advise taking it?
>>
I did it for the first time yesterday. Swallowed three tablets after letting then dissolve on my tongue, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Started with a streak of utter terror, then acceptance.

But all it did was make sense of the retarded, and safe spaces and trigger warnings. I'd never do it again. Insightful my arse.
>>
>>36655638
Go to the bar, ask some guys if they want to drop acid, then head back to where you wanna go
>>
>>36655682
>Be OP
>Buy acid from the guy who sells me weed
>Not sure how much to take
>Drop 3 tabs
>Drives to the art museum
>Acid kicks in mid-commute
>OShit.bmp
>Somehow makes it to the museum
>Stumbles across an ugly roastie
>Acid brain makes her 11/10
>Tries to speak but starts convulsing and vomiting all everywhere
>>
>>36655382
>Has anyone here ever tried LSD before?
Yeah, I've done it like, 6 times now including microdoses
>How does it feel?
Hard to describe. in small doses thoughts become really clear, while on large doses your brain can just go into overdrive. though if you do enough and you're prepared you can have ego death, that's pretty cool.
>what should you do while on it?
Listen to great music. Meditate. Go for walks/hikes. Watch movies. Appreciate existence.
>can it make me a Chad if I drop some and go to a bar/club?
depends on what club you're at and what you're doing with it. I've heard Candy Flipping(LSD+MDMA) is pretty awesome. Most people I've asked have said I should do that the first time I do MD.
if you're doing it on it's own though, chances are you'll end up doing whatever you feel like doing.
>>
>>36655698
>I think you need to just learn to accept this feeling and not to resist it and you will be fine
Easier said than done. I want nothing more than to have a good time while high but my mind just won't fucking allow it. Sometimes I'm able to enjoy myself for 10 minutes or so but then I get sucked right back into the darkness. It sucks because I don't even know I'm in the darkness half of the time. But then when I get out of it I realize THIS is what it's supposed to feel like all the time when you're high. God I just wish I could keep that feeling
>>
>want to try LSD or acid
>can't even get a simple weed connection

I should stop being lazy and finish setting up my dark net stuff
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.