[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no kuudere gf why live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

>tfw no kuudere gf

why live
>>
Should I kill myself? Anonzas
>>
File: accelworld-chiyuharulink.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
accelworld-chiyuharulink.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>36655243
Wouldn't you rather have an affectionate and openly emotional girlfriend who's dripping with passion at all times?
>>
File: kyouko-kirigiri.jpg (38KB, 361x556px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko-kirigiri.jpg
38KB, 361x556px
>>36655243
I can feel this feel, but only if she still acts like a tomboy. she has to do stuff that are interesting, not just be completely emotionless. Kyoko is a good kuudere.
>>
what is even the appeal of kuuderes
enjoy your dead fish girlfriend i guess lol
>>
>>36656130
They are at least smart and different and normally non-reactive. getting someone to drop their guard is hot. like making tomboys do girly things.
>>
>>36656130
For me I like kuuderes that are mainly stoic, chill, and slightly apathetic with some cynicism and deadpan-ness to them.
She'd be a girl you can banter with, a girl you could actually have conversations with.

They wouldn't overtly show there love every single second, but only because it would feel pointless to do so.
You already know how much she loves you, and any affection you could want is only a hug or a kiss away.

The best part is when you finally see that smile.
That smile that they hide from the rest of the world.
The smile that only belongs to you, because you make her happy.

It's hard finding girls like this though in 2d though, let alone in real life.
I still haven't found the perfect girl yet.
>>
>>36656130
>wanting a loud gf who's friendly with others
The door's that way normo
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.