[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.676995456_n3m0.jpg (61KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.676995456_n3m0.jpg
61KB, 570x760px
What are some vague memories that you have from your childhood?

>20 years ago
>I was 8 years old
>sleeping comfortably in my bedroom next to dads in-home office
>suddenly the terrible high pitched dialing noises of the fax machine wake me up i terror
>couldn't sleep the rest of the nigh
>>
>>36655086
>baseball with the neighbors
>my dad and someone else's dad trying to teach me to hit the ball
>I keep missing every single time
>they get more and more frustrated
>they start counting each try to encourage/motivate me
>we reach 100 tries and I still fail
>all the other kids are bored of waiting, it's gotten quiet outside, my dad and the other kids dad are completely unable to understand how I'm such a failure
Pretty much sums up my entire life, actually.
>>
>>36655086
>very young
>at a day care with a bunch of other kids where the one lady that watched us there never actually did
>some kids were outside, some were inside
>there was a swing set outside in the back yard that we would play on that was in the corner of the yard by a fence, right behind the kissing pool
>here a loud crash one day
>kids frantically panicking
>one of the little girls goes "Justin swung over the swingset! Justin swung over the swingset!"
>run outside fast as my little legs would take me
>see little Justin crying and embedded in the busted fence that was behind the swingset
>adults from next door and everyone else rushing out to help him
>mostly just hear him crying over everyone else going "oh my god" and whatnot.

It's funny because that was a thing that we were always doing, trying to do a full 360 over the swingset
>>
>Live in a cul de sac where the exit is slightly downward sloping
>Be outside after school
>neighbor girl pushing another in a little plastic car
>Car begins rolling away into the more busy street
>Entitled dumbasses around here like to speed
>Suddenly hear horns and screech
>Heart fucking pounding
>Preparing myself for something terrible
>I don't even know what to expect or what I'm going to see
>Basic bitch Stacey mom gets out of minivan with little girl in plastic car 10 Feet in front of her
>It's literally nothing
Life continues on
>>
File: il_570xN.541428542_d5i3[1].jpg (30KB, 570x404px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.541428542_d5i3[1].jpg
30KB, 570x404px
>playing pretend with my cousin
>we are secret agents or something and are chasing down the bad guys
>the bad guys are apparently people who had sex with my wife (neither of us knew what sex was back then -- we were only 6 years old)
>run around with squirt guns and squirt things
>shootin' those bad guys who be fuckin' my wife
>cousin goes into her room and runs out completely naked and tries to grab onto me
>i run away and hide behind my parents who were upstairs, peeking my head out from behind the rocking chair to sneak glances at my naked cousin

and that was the only time i ever saw a naked female in person
>>
I erased my childio
>>
>>36655247
>tfw we used to launch ourselves off the swing and scream "to the moon"

It's amazing that nobody I knew who did that didn't break any bones.
>>
>>36655086
>>20 years ago
>>I was 8 years old

How the fuck do you remember vague childhood things down to an exact year?

I'm 32 and I literally can't tell you a specific year from any of my childhood or even teen memories.

Am I just going to have dementia by the time I'm 49?

I clearly remember thing by the exact year starting around 17 because by then I was out of the blur of high school, and I was "coming out of my shell".

I mean also I guess I know that I was 16 when 9/11 happened, 15 technically because my birthday was later that year, and 14 when Columbine happened. But that doesn't really count because it's world news events and it's impossible to not have that year memorized.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.