[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could anyone give me the rundown on some girls who use to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: question-mark.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
Could anyone give me the rundown on some girls who use to go on 4chan. Names are Marky and Elza/Ciara. What happened to them? I've heard it was some really fucked up things but never heard the full story. Greatly appreciated.
>>
Still wondering.
>>
Still curious.
>>
These are not tales you want to hear my friend, go stare at any other train wreck.
Don't think about it, just trust me and do yourself a favor by staying away.

These stories can't be explained properly and quickly, they require watching many videos. Reading hundreds of threats and dozens of hours of skype logs, even then you barely even understand the first couple layers of this disaster.
>>
>>36655797
I'm in too deep. I already know about the anal and heroin and posting nudes. Please indulge me because I'll start digging more and more until my curiosity has been satisfied. Better you give me the general run down. I've heard about the fucked up things already, probably more, but please tell me before I go out and make it worse for myself.
>>
>>36655797
SKAnon here, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I should have listened to your kike arse. I just ended things with Ciara after her lame excuse, and leaking shit to the discord groups. On top of this she goes back to doing videos on twitch for 4chan mongs. I am convience no one can help her, she will just crash and burn as many have already predicted. Amazing that we were close to meeting in the City just like you one year ago.
>>
>>36655937
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved I guess. What are some of the most fucked up things she did though?I have a few but telling me all you know would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>36655970
Guy would be able to explain better since he spent more time with her than I did. The lad also infiltrated her orbiting groups and has more details on them too.
>>
>>36655797
Tell me about haystack. She posted in the Swedish general on /int/ some months ago.
>>
>>36656033
>orbiting groups
Is this some of that serious internet business i keep hearing about?
>>
File: 1493442223979.png (9KB, 515x76px) Image search: [Google]
1493442223979.png
9KB, 515x76px
>>36656075
Lad, it's really pathetic. They pretended to be me last night and created some stupid drama. All because she told them I was probably meeting her soon. Then they send her bullcrap screencaps on twitter, she eats it up and believes, and gives me a lame excuse as to why we should stop talking. We talked for three weeks with no problems and these orbiters got so mad they went and did this. Guy had it worse than me. They are all in that waifu discord under the Eliza channel.
>>
Just found pastebin of a guy she knew talking about her and how manipulative and evil she is. I really want to hear the whole story from one of you before I fuck myself over by venturing into the rabbit hole alone.
>>
>>36656202
>I fuck myself over by venturing into the rabbit hole alone.

Lad, just fucking stop now before it is too late. I was like you back on the 28th of December 2015, it's not healthy. You'll only fall down a terrible path or orbiting in a group, trying to get her attention and failing, or getting her attention and she eventually screws you over.
>>
>>36656251
>or orbiting in a group, trying to get her attention and failing, or getting her attention and she eventually screws you over.

I won't become an orbitter after all the shit she's said and done, not ever. Especially since I've dealt with something like this first hand.I won't stop looking until you tell me what you know because I'm dead set this way.
>>
>>36656347
Alright, you little spastic. Don't blame me if you lose hours of sleep researching her only to be burnt out in the end. What is it you want to know?
>>
>>36656392
Everything. From beginning to end. I want to know everything, all the awful shit. Thank you for your help..
>>
Waiting on updates.
>>
>>36656423
As far as I can remember, Ciara started as a 13-14 year old posting on /a/ with a close friend who I think became her lover. At some point in 2015 she decided it would be a good idea to be a an attention whore on /b/, infi chan and pedochan, she did this for a few months. Afterwards she made her way to r9k during the Fall/Winter and posted her face a bit more. If you search her original skype name, homuraakemididnothingwrong, you can trace her back as far as this thread: https://yuki.la/r9k/25318823

At this point it wasn't that bad because she only managed to collect a few /b/ and pedochan orbiters. But then came people like Thomas Tomato who was the omega orbiter on this board. He was in his early 20s at the time, and thought it was a good idea to create an orbiting group dedicated to Ciara. Over time heading into early 2016, she got more and more popular, accumulated a ton of orbiters and people trying to "wife her." She obviously got off on this attention because she doesn't get any real male attention in real life. She is a damaged kid with daddy issues, total sociopath, BPD, terrible self esteem, really socially awkward, and was a junkie who did heroin and drank liquor. Her first bf, Noah(age 18), got her into drugs at 14 and it has ruined her. If you look at her images from 2015-2016 you can notice the bags under her eyes, dilated pupils, terrigal oral hygiene from refusing to brush her teeth at one point, underweight, greasy face with messy hair, and rumors has it she kind of had a stench on her.

Now, this is the skype chatlog you can read as it will give you an idea of how mental the original orbiters were. Thomas isn't in this one because I think he left by this point. https://a.pomf.cat/rjedwu.txt
Here is the pure waifu video of her admitting to being a whore and using people. She shat on Thomas so hard just for a few laughs I think it drove him off the dead up. This is just some of the beginning stuff. https://a.pomf.cat/akrhlp.mp4
>>
>>36656767
Thank you my good man, greatly appreciated.

>This is just some of the beginning stuff.

What do you mean? Does it get worse? Where is she now and any info about the state of her family?
>>
File: 1458967711697.jpg (1MB, 1608x3881px) Image search: [Google]
1458967711697.jpg
1MB, 1608x3881px
This is Thomas Tomato. If Guy is still here he can tell you the rest of the story of how she met(conned him) and fell in love with Jake and so forth.
>>
>>25320602
I'll update in 6 months bucko

Immediate red flags. Fucked up. She's clearly not well right off the bat from the first thread.
>>
>>36656830
It gets way worse but she deleted the pastebins of logs and info when she came back from the recreational centre. Right now she is at home making twitch streams for idiots on r9k, after swearing she would better her life and not make more videos for male attention. She also is in a discord group where her shite whiteknights defend her everyday, twitter, and Instagram. Her family know everything because Guy and other emailed them or sent them letters. The Department of Justice got involved and even sent them a letter too. There's no stopping her because her weak baby boomer parents can't control her internet addiction. She stays home 90% of the time on the internet talking to idiots and slowly going back to her shite ways(twitch streaming.) She used to live in Delaware until r9k doxxed her and they had to move to Pennsylvania where they live now.
>>
Anyone have any updates on Marky?
>>
>>36656946
What was in the pastebins? And thanks for telling me, greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 14872779180040.jpg (158KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
14872779180040.jpg
158KB, 1080x720px
>>36656988
Timeline with more info on what happened.
https://pastebin.com/L3cEaWbr
Here is Guy's email to her dad with more info.
>>
>>36657028
Thanks for that good chap. Anyone have any info about Marky? Or any other femanons who were this fucked up?
>>
File: Ciara schlicking.png (178KB, 1290x346px) Image search: [Google]
Ciara schlicking.png
178KB, 1290x346px
Also, the best advice I can give you is go to desu or yukila and search her name for more info. It will take you months to catch up if you really care enough.
>>
>>36657121
Sorry lad, but I only fell for Ciara and bothered learning only about her.
>>
>wanting to learn more about newfag attention-seeking camwhores
Lurk more and stop posting, newfag filth.
>>
>>3665710
How you could fall for someone like that I don't understand, no offense. Thank you once again though.
>>
>>36657173
Thank you thank you, you're all much too kind.
>>
>>36657028
>confessing to receiving and posessing nudes of an underage girl
>that bit at the end where he claims he was manipulated by a 16 year old

Pathetic desu
>>
>>36657508
Guy is only a year or so older than her. She manipulated a lot of men on this website, but he was the worst victim. She took 1,000$ from him and wouldn't pay him back. Her dad had to refund Guy the money. In her words she said, "I did it because it was just too easy."
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.