[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many are you are just acting like a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: C99eCyVW0AAa_91.png (218KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
C99eCyVW0AAa_91.png
218KB, 872x632px
I'm a honest robot with no common sense and I'm brain dead, what about you guys?
>>
elaborate on what you mean "Acting like a robot" anon
>>
That's fair. I mean people who aren't really robots /are smarter/can articulate themselves better but act like them anyway for attention or any ulterior motive, on this board
>>
My autistic little brother who can't even talk is more likeable than I am if you guys needed more of a idea of how awful I am
>>
>>36654696
I am norme-passing at this moment. I'm starting to become less attached of this board, but at the same time I steel feel like this is my home. And I still think and act like a robot. Honeslty I think you should just stop caring, they're usually one post fags. And then leave because they just don't like it here. In my opinion being a robot is not something you should brag about or be proud of, it's a brand that is either born with us or developed inside us. You can't fake it.
>>
You hit the nail on the head on how I was feeling. I got the vibe that most people were pretending/and/or intentionally making cringey posts. You feel like a great guy sir
>>
File: 7532636_p0.jpg (110KB, 564x660px) Image search: [Google]
7532636_p0.jpg
110KB, 564x660px
I'm on this board, yet I always act the opposite of robot-dom.

I can fit in normie places, but hate to, as they are beyond mundane and uninteresting, and like this place, although it is filled with headcases.

TL;DR= Neither a normie or robot, but I'd rather hang out with the latter. Normies are boring, while who knows, I might be able to have fun here, and maybe help a dude or two have fun as well.
>>
R9K was made to be a more Gentlemen's /b/ until people flooded it with virgin/women hating memes. So Moot closed this place down, all that did was spread the bad parts of R9K to other boards so he opened it back up as a containment board.
>>
I'm a cyborg, had sex literally one time in college eight years ago. Manage to hold down an office job, see my family occasionally and a few friends very rarely. 99% of the time I just want to sit alone in my apartment watching animu/playing vidya or just shitposting here
>>
Absolutely, it's my birthday and I'm sitting alone in my room bored out of my mind like any other day.

>>36654616
A lot of you think it's hilarious to act hopeless and retarded, it makes those of us that are actually hopeless and retard really unsure of any community that claims to be for people like us.
>>
>>36654579
I'm a Chad. I just come here for laughs when I'm bored
>>
>>36655062
You're just a normalfag who likes slumming.
>>
>>36655240
Now that'd be quite a retarded way to put things. I prefer to think that I'm neither this nor that.

Isn't pointing fingers something normies do though?
I thought robots were above that. Or maybe are you not a robot either?
>>
>>36655129
could just be people trying to use humor to make things less depressing. Though I'm sure the people you describe do exist to a certain extent
>>
File: 1452643813580.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1452643813580.png
106KB, 348x278px
Cyborg here. Better than typical robots but worse than normans.
>>
I'm a cyborg myself and lately I've been disliking normies more. I try to have interesting discussion with them on cool topics like philosophy but they don't care or listen.
>>
These days I feel like my brain is just completely shut down.
>>
>>36656699
These days I just feel this quiet, back of my mind sadness/emptiness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.