[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please wait for assistance. a cashier had been notified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1482698413584-r9k.png (631KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1482698413584-r9k.png
631KB, 964x912px
>please wait for assistance. a cashier had been notified
>>
>cashier comes ober and looks at you like your an idiot
>>
>please place the item in the bag
>pleass remove the item from the bag
>please place the item in thrree bag
>...
>unexpected item in bagging area
>>
kill me

orgna
>>
I specifically go in the self-checkout lane just so I don't have to deal with talking to a cashier, especially if it's some hot girl.
>>
File: 1493504240425.jpg (181KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493504240425.jpg
181KB, 957x621px
>go to store
>stocking up on DXM
>use self-checkout to avoid human contact
>try to scan the bottles
>AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED. PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>stand there like a retard for a minute and a half
>sweating bullets, hands shaking
>old lady cashier comes over, asks to see my ID
>says I must be getting a bad cold buying 6 bottles of robo and laughs
>mumble incoherently, give her my wallet
>punches code into the register
>bag my shit and leave
The fuck, why can't they invent a scanner or something so I dont have to be patronized by some busted old roastie
>>
that's why i don't use self checkout. that and they kill jobs. i would rather deal with the awkward few moments with a cashier than to look like a child needing an adult when the self checkout inevitably fucks up.

the other day though - i was buying some rice noodle, chicken and sriracha and the goddamn cashier had the audacity to comment on my purchases. he said something like "wow making some stir fry and spicy too!" but he didn't make eye contact and kind of muttered it to himself. he was probably a poster on this board come to think of it.
>>
File: 1473054292303.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473054292303.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>that's a weird combination of items!
>>you always buy these!
>>
>Go to get groceries
>They close self checkout late at night
>Cashier asks "Any plans for this weekend? You watching the final four?"
>>
>go to store
>buy exactly three items: pregnancy test, trash bag, coat hanger
>cashier looks at me as if this is their god damn business
>>
>>36657087
fucking drug addicts
just go buy some weed, you really need learn to get fucked up?
>>
>be cashier
>bunch of chad-looking young guys come in
>sweat at the idea of them buying alcohol and coercing me to ignore looking at an ID
>wonder if it's a police sting
>>
>>36654576
>buying groceries in walmart
>fucking annoying always, people slow as fuck with the carts left middle of isles always
>stuck behind old man going down main lane, no room to pass
>literally stuck behind this dude for a solid 3 minutes before I get to the food side of walmart

>go to freezer aisle to get some tendies
>fat black woman yapping at her 20 something son or something loud as fuck, middle of the aisle
>squeeze my cart past her, dont hit her or anything
>"UHH, EXCUSE YOU, AINT YO MOTHA LEARN YOU ANY MANNERS"
>look at her and ignore her, go down the aisle
>her son gives me some look, couldn't tell if he was sorry or challenging me since i didnt say anything
>>
>>36657087
What syrupy drinks did you buy?
>>
File: 1450824933209.jpg (29KB, 350x383px) Image search: [Google]
1450824933209.jpg
29KB, 350x383px
>go to Wal-Mart
>grab some M-rated game and Terminator 2 (rated 18+ because Canada)
>cashier scans Terminator 2 (18+) first
>asks for ID
>scans it
>gives it back
>scans the M-rated (17+) game
>asks for ID again as if I magically de-aged in the ten seconds since he last looked at it
>>
>>36657585
Fucking loud mouth black bitches.
>>
>>36657421
Kek did you actually do this? I remember those memes from a few years ago
>>
>>36657087
You probably got that old lady fired for letting the most blatantly obvious drug addict go through the self scan with six bottles of cough syrup

Honestly I don't know who's the bigger idiot, you or her
>>
File: hurt me the most.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
hurt me the most.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>tfw the liquor store clerk expresses concern for your health because you buy so much
>tfw she's the closest thing you have to a friend
>>
>self-checkout asks me to wait for assistance
>decide I would rather go hungry/thirsty than talk to a cashier
>abandon items and just walk out
>>
>>36658627
If he scanned the ID then he probably needed to scan it again for the second game you fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>36658789
If you file a complaint she will get fired on the SPOT.
>>
>>36657520
Lol how the fuck does someone "coerce" you into not looking at their id
>>
>>36658938
He didn't scan the ID, he scanned the movie. I should have specified that. I've worked at Wal-Marts. They don't have to scan the ID, they get a prompt to ask for it and then they have to hit a button if the customer's okay and a different one if they're too young.
>>
>>36658959
Why would I want to get her fired? She's nice to me. I just feel bad when people waste their energy caring about me.
>>
>>36658991
Im just pointing out facts, I worked at an ABC store.
>>
>>36658966
"It's okay dude do me a solid"

It's easy as hell to reject them, and I've done it before, but it still makes me nervous. One fuck up and you're done for.
>>
>>36659004
I guess it's good that I'm not going to file a complaint. I don't want her to lose her job.
>>
File: mat d.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
mat d.png
329KB, 555x555px
>give her ID
>looks it
>stares at me
>looks back at it
>asks rude question
>whats the pink text for?
>>
>>36659036
>one fuck up and you're done for
Lol dude literally all you have to do is type the date of birth into the computer and reject or let the sale go through. If you manage to fuck that up then just file for your autism bucks because you're legitimately retarded.
>>
>>36659122
No, he means disregarding the ID entirely and not taking a look at it.
>>
>>36659122
I mean fuck up as in allowing an under-age to buy alcohol. They will be on your ass quick if that ever happens.
>>
>>36659122
>Lol dude literally all you have to do is type the date of birth into the computer and reject or let the sale go through.
Fake IDs and shit.
Nah. Both of the places I worked for had a seminar on fake identifications and other tricks used to fool you. A little trick that the ABC board uses is giving reduced sentences or whatever by getting people who get caught using fake IDs to snitch on the places that worked for them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.