[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does he get 22k viewers every time he streams?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2804.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
How does he get 22k viewers every time he streams?
>>
File: 14889132154.jpg (49KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
14889132154.jpg
49KB, 540x544px
>>36654526
go back to Fageddit you shit-mouth
>>
>>36654566
>fageddit
>shit-mouth
this is awful. please do better.
>>
>>36654589
it's all you peabrains understand
>>
Because he has a certain personality.
A personality that attracts the masses
>>
>>36654622
this
also he sold his soul to our dark lord kek
also jews
>>
Because he's a popular streamer, once you become popular it's incredibly hard to lose that.
>>
Someone just donated 100k bits to Nyanners.

That's 1k usd
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>36654650
do not insult kek, mortal.
>>
>>36654932
holy shit i had no idea nyanners was on twitch now
>>
>>36654526
>>36654932

I don't know who any of these people are, I'm old I guess

are nyaners and that lesbian with pink hair the same person?
>>
>>36654977

She's just saying "thank you, thank you" on repeat,

It's very kawaii.
>>
>>36655006

He's sodapoppin.
>>
>>36655059
more like cumpoppin, poppin dicks in my mouth and swallowing the cum, amiright?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
This retard gets like 35k viewers a stream. The answer is children btw
>>
>>36655108
>>36654526
These two, Destiny, especially fucking Lirik. They all have no personality. How the fuck do they have so many consistent viewers? None of them seem genuine, they all seem up their own asses... I don't get it.
>>
>>36655246
Pewdiepie is the #1 most subscribed youtube channel.

In the world.

In all of human history.

A Swedish chucklefuck who barely speaks English after like 7 years and whose sense of humor is just screaming words.

Streaming/youtubers are what they are.
>>
It's just luck and consistency and luck and putting in the hours and a bit more luck. that's how you become a big streamer
>>
>>36655298
I don't think Pewdiepie's audience and any of the people I listed have any similarities. Pewdiepie screams. He overreacts. Even still, he at least attempts to be humorous. Summit for example, is a boring, monotonous retard with posters of anime on a wall he's never even watched. He has zero sense of humor and he's devoid of any personality. His dad is more fucking entertaining than him.
>>
>>36655435
In the case of these really boring flatliner guys i suspect the audience is young boys looking for someone to simulate the feeling of hanging around an older brother or father. Probably latch-key boys with single moms and no older male figure in their life. Either that or viewbots.
>>
>>36655596
>viewbots.

Good point, it's always safe to assume that a streamer's personality is always made up of viewbots to SOME degree. Some more than others. Maybe some don't have viewbots but I'd think they were the minority.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.