[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do children like you, /r9k/? Women don't like men who are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: loli harem.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
loli harem.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Do children like you, /r9k/? Women don't like men who are awful with children.
>>
I don't like children.
I'm not mean to them but I don't wanna spent my time with them and I don't want to have kids myself.
If a woman has a problem with that she can fuck off.
>>
>>36654121
>be lolicon
>not even lolis like you
y-you too
>>
File: 1478708119272.jpg (32KB, 359x551px) Image search: [Google]
1478708119272.jpg
32KB, 359x551px
I've got hunted and wrestled down by a pack of lolis once.
Kinda scary how fast you get down as soon as one of those beasts get a grip on your legs.
>>
>>36654969
do you live in a doujin
>>
>>36654121
As far as I can tell no, and I don't like most of them either.
>>
>>36654121
I actually do like kids. Didn't used to as a teenager, but grew out of it by 20 or so. Don't understand people that don't anymore. They're so sweet. The capacity for childbearing about the only thing keeping women superior to traps for me. I want a family one day.

Little girls tend to like me too, which is cute. Nothing like giving a cute little girl a hug. Really protective, paternal feeling.
>>
>little cousin is held by someone else
>she throws her arms at you when your near
>cries if you leave her without picking her up
Sometimes I feel bad for not giving her sister as much attention
>>
>>36655124
>Don't understand people that don't anymore.
What can you talk about with a kid? Nothing. You live in entirely different worlds, there's nothing to relate to each other with.

Also it's considered taboo to tell them how awful life gets when you grow up
>>
>>36654121
I dislike children, and I think children are mostly indifferent to me. I hope they are indifferent to me because I don't need that "children seem to like people on the fence about children" thing
>>
>>36654121
Children like me because I've been told I'm very motherly.

I'm a boy though.
>>
>>36655218
Than why are you on here, were all in our own, similar, but still different worlds. Also you can redpill Children, like I was when I was a wee lad.
>>
>>36655218
>What can you talk about with a kid? Nothing. You live in entirely different worlds, there's nothing to relate to each other with.
Yeah, this is literally what I thought as a teenager but I realised it was bullshit after spending a whole day with my 9-year-old cousin.

You don't 'talk' to kids, anon. You play with them, or sing songs with them, or read stories to them. You have to treat them differently from adults. And yes, it's considered taboo to pointlessly try and make them feel bad by telling them things that they're not equipped to understand. Indulge them a bit, it's much more fun and makes you nostalgic for the innocent happiness of childhood.
>>
File: 1464233253787.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464233253787.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>36655021
Sadly not, but I've been on a few summer camps as a custodian when I was a young adult.
Don't really miss a good part of it. Kids were a pain in the ass most of the time and dealing with the other supervisors was pretty tedious too.
>>
File: 1278644645474.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1278644645474.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
Older women don't really care for me but children LOVE me. I don't get it, I've even had little girls confess to me, it's the strangest thing. I'm not some ped, so it sucks ass. If only I could get girls my age to be so forward and to be attracted to me like that.

I've had kids just come up to me and start talking to me about random things, I don't know what to do because of stranger danger. Anybody can come at anytime, point a finger and my life would be over but luckily I'm sort of attractive so people give me the benefit of the doubt. The weirdest thing that's happened is when little girls flirt with me in front of their parents, their parents always think it's so cute. When the girls start saying things like cute and boyfriend, I know that's my cue to get the hell out of there.
>>
>>36654121
They do actually, for some reason. I don't like children but when I see them look at me I just turn into a marshmallow and try to act like I don't care though because I feel it would be weird.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I'm pretty good with kids.
I really like teaching them about things I'm doing, like gardening or fixing the car.
It's nice to have somebody watching you and asking questions with genuine interest.
They can get annoying sometimes, but they're just kids.
I used to help my cousin with homework, that was always nice.

I never really liked kids when I was younger, but that passed pretty quickly.

I want a family
>>
>>36654121
Women will accuse you of being a pedo if children like you.
>>
>>36655704
Two little girls have told me they love me in the past year. Parents just thought it was adorable.
>>
Yes. One look and they know. I am one of them. I may be a man with adult responsibilities but I am still a child. A manchild. I like them too in a totally non creepy way.
>>
File: .jpg (33KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
33KB, 620x345px
>>36655815
>I like them too in a totally non creepy way.
>>
Children like me despite how fat and ugly I am. It's usually a mix between treating them like adults and playing stupid and sarcastic with them to make me laugh. I've had a few little girls flirt with me, one slapped my ass. The parents are always fine with it. I can be pretty casual around people older than me, I can make old timey references and sex jokes around the adults to make them laugh then do the same thing around kids when we're alone so they really feel like that's just who I am.
>>
>>36655936
I'm not a pedo though. I like adult women. I'm a heterosexual male. I like kids for a completely different reason. They can be little shits sometimes but they are completely genuine in their intentions. I work as a cashier and I'm able to observe many of them each day. The kid asked to buy a ball. Their mom said no. So they cry. It's fucking simple and easy to understand. Even an autist like me can understand that when I see a child clutching a toy and the mother asks me to scan it the correct thing to do is to return the toy to the child immediately. Their body language and their words are completely transparent. I can't be a part of the "I don't like kids" crowd because I think they're some of the best people we have. I experienced cruelty at the hands of other children when I was young but it's a joke compared to what I experienced from parents, teachers, employers, girlfriends, landlords, politicians, I could go on. Unfortunately the children grow up to be a bunch of bullshitters who hide their true intentions behind a smile and body language that projects confidence. A broken person like me rarely wins at these games. But I can understand that if I gave that child the toy he wanted he's not going to scream, I see the content look on his face, and the parent is happy as well. Few things in life are more simple and obvious.
>>
>>36655616
>I've even had little girls confess to me

what? pls explain. i honestly don't understand how that happens.
>>
>>36656396
Don't know about him, but I've been told I'm very feminine looking and approachable so they see me as 'safe'.
>>
File: 1484410162039.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484410162039.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>36654121
I don't know why but my mere presence is enough to silence a crying child. My family and their friends took advantage of me and made me watch their kids a lot because of this. Think this is enough to at least get a qt 3.14 virgin single mother?
>>
>>36656288
>I'm a fat neckbear but I'm so smooth that all the lolis flirt with me
>>
File: loli kiss.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
loli kiss.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Are lolis this affectionate toward you?
>>
File: 1286858063495.jpg (38KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1286858063495.jpg
38KB, 399x295px
>>36656396
>>36656443

I've been told I look very androgynous several times before.

By confession I mean little girls asking if they can get me or do anything for me constantly. Asking if I have a girlfriend and if I can be their boyfriend. Getting really close and clingy to me, kissing me on the cheek, asking for more hugs.

It's the strangest thing, some of you guys think it's cute but if anyone were to ever take anything the wrong way, I mean, who would believe me?
>>
>>36656362
>an autist like me
>girlfriends
something isn't adding up here...
>>
File: hughug.webm (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hughug.webm
417KB, 1280x720px
>>36656768
>By confession I mean little girls asking if they can get me or do anything for me constantly. Asking if I have a girlfriend and if I can be their boyfriend. Getting really close and clingy to me, kissing me on the cheek, asking for more hugs.
haha literally me

I guess you're right, but what are you going to do? I say I can't be their boyfriend but I'll be their friend and play along with them. Once spent an evening holding hand with my little cousin watching Ghibli movies with her leaning on my shoulder and snuggling her face against me. Everyone just thinks it's cute, especially since I pretty much look as much like a girl as any guy I've met who isn't a trap.
>>
>>36655678
thats a nice personality trait to have i wish i had more patience with children
>>
File: 1492837319409.jpg (118KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492837319409.jpg
118KB, 376x376px
>>36655616
Nice mfw anon. Saved.
>>36654121
Yes. But not in the way they should. It's best to avoid them as they're attracted to my edgy personality.
>>buy me alcohol
>>age is just a number
>ask out college girls
>no one cares
And so I became a hermit.
>>36654969
This.
>>
>>36657286
I had to babysit a lot when I was younger, so I'm probably just used to it.

I think it comes with age too, I didn't really like children being around before I was 20 or so, probably partially due to having to babysit all the time when I was younger, and I didn't want to have children at all.
I'm 25 now, and that's definitely changed.
>>
File: nan.png (313KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
nan.png
313KB, 600x844px
They do, its great desu. I spent all day today with my cousin and my nephews.
>>
>>36654121
Yes actually, because I say weird things. Nothing inappropriate, just weird compared to other people.
>>
>>36654121
Yeah women don't like men who are "awful" with children, like if you gave a child cigarettes or something but women are the caretakers on society. It's better for them to take care of children anyways.
>>
>>36655218
I actually can talk to my 9 year old cousin fine because I play video games just like him. Being a manchild has its perks.
>>
>tfw only kids and old women like you
>>
>>36656362
Damn, you described my feeling towards kids pretty much exactly. They aren't participating in the social game everyone is playing so they come of as much more genuine than most adults.
>>
>>36658009
have you forgotten the social dynamics among kids that existed when you were younger? there is no escaping that shit, kids are just playing a simplified version of the game adults are playing. it can't be helped, humans are a social animal
>>
>>36658048
I guess that's true but it's like they still have their soul.
>>
>>36654121

>tfw little kids are scared of you

Most people think I'm weird and I don't care, but it always makes me feel bad when my coworkers/relatives' children get creeped out by my presence. It's not a good feeling. I just put off serial killer vibes or something, people have made fun of me for that before.

I'm only 20 years old and this didn't used to happen, it feels shitty to be growing up into a weirdo. The only thing that keeps me going is my love of programming and alchohol, I honestly have no other reason to live at this point.

Does anyone else know what I mean? This shit sucks.
>>
Kids like me because I tease and bully them.

Its a weird feel.
>>
They usually like me until they grow up a bit and realize I am a fucking loser and a man-child.
>>
>>36655218
>What can you talk about with a kid?
About the same amount of things I can talk about with any other adult (None)
>>
>>36655704
only if you're an effeminate creep
>>
Was an assistant teacher at an elementary school for a while. The kids thought I looked cool, and liked to talk to me a lot. I also knew easily how to handle situations, and how to have fun with them.

>had to finally leave because I just didn't want to work there anymore
>kids in the class were all sad
>a girl gave me her favorite pencil and said it will bring me luck
>fat kid was crying because he thought I was the funniest guy he met
So I'd say I'm good with kids. Babies on the other hand I have no idea what to do with.
>>
>>36655218
>Also it's considered taboo to tell them how awful life gets when you grow up
Maybe if somebody told them before they'd been brainwashed too much to live without it, they could change the future? Not telling the truth is just a waste of time, you can only hurt them more.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.