[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being left by everyone the only thing we can be certain of?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1456593564047.jpg (77KB, 960x775px) Image search: [Google]
1456593564047.jpg
77KB, 960x775px
Is being left by everyone the only thing we can be certain of?
>>
>>36653931
The only certain thing in life is death
>>
Well I've been isolated and alone for years.
>>
>>36653931
And death. You can be certain of death
>>
>>36653959
Shouldn't death be a symbol that says that we're all eventually left alone?
>>36654000
Don't you have a friend?
>>
>>36654051
My last friend left around 10 years ago. I live in a small community in the middle of nowhere. There's nobody around my age.
>>
>>36654091
Where do you live? How old are you?
What do you usually do to spend time?
>>
>>36654177
SoCal in a wilderness area. 25. Playing video games by myself because internet is too potato to play with others.
>>
>>36654376
Why don't you have any interest playing vidya with others?
Do you do anything outdoors?
>>
>>36654046
Death and Taxes
>>
>>36654046
Death, Death and Taxes.
>>
>>36654404
I am very interested in playing games with others and the inability to do helps me feel like shit. I said my internet is potato and I can't get anything better. Fuck Obama's promise to bring broadband internet to rural America.
>>
>>36654621
So you just play singleplayer?
>>
File: vaporwave aesthetic.png (698KB, 1280x1359px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave aesthetic.png
698KB, 1280x1359px
Does vaporwave aesthetic make anyone else feel suicidal
>>
>>36655403
Totally dude
To me it represents loneliness and nostalgia for places I've never been to
>>
>>36655039
Yes. Also my mind might have just gave a little.

It's like there are two of us now.

Which one is original though?

We can talk with ourselves about it. Again.
>>
>>36655039
>>36655716
Not from your comment by any means.

It's just I guess getting reminded of our loneliness for the nth time was the straw.

That broke the camel's back.

This is very mentally tiring though.

Who knows how long we can keep this up before our psyche fuses back together.
>>
>>36654376
SoCal wilderness area? Are you up in Julian or something? I can barely think of wooded areas in SoCal. I'm in SD by the way.
>>
>>36653959
Death is not in life you fucking retard. It's the end of life, and therefore cannot be within life itself.
>>
>>36656062
Yeah I'm a little bit south of Julian.
>>
>>36656104
Is it a comfy area to live in? I keep wanting to go out there every fall/winter to camp/hike and try the apple pie. I'm sucker for horror flicks and many of them take place in wooded areas, and it makes me feel kinda miserable in my urban sprawl. I envy characters going for walks, especially in the dusk/dawn hours in the woods. Do I have a romanticized view of the rural outdoors?
>>
>>36656186
There are cabins on Mount Laguna and probably Cuyamaca and Juluan but I wouldn't know much much they are or if there are any available. Also I'd say you have a healthy view of the outdoors. Just to warn you, though, it gets below freezing in late fall and in winter. The campgrounds are closed then as well.
>>
>>36656262
Thanks for the warning about the low temps. I'm gonna make something happen this summer maybe. Life is too short man... I need to start seeing different environments.

Well anyway, in response to your original question, I would say drifting apart from friends is a normal process in life. Friends come and go. But if you're a robot stereotype, in that type of area, then I can see why you're feeling extra hopeless. I don't know what to tell you, other than picking up hobbies, doesn't matter if it's LARPing, or whatever. Are you mobile? If you have a car, you should come on down to civilization from time to time. You have to be pretty autistic to be isolated in San Diego. No offense.
>>
>>36656412
I'm not OP. It takes a good hour to get down to San Diego proper and I get drained from a trip to town. I do need to socialize but I don't know anyone.
>>
>You'll never live in a nice, clean, stylistic beach area
God damn it California.
>>
>>36656487
Hmm.. maybe I'm projecting my patience for long drives. I drive 3hours plus, up to Palmdale, from time to time, just to see relatives.

Yeah, I dunno what to tell you either. I'm not a full-on normie to know the right words... All I can say is, that you have to make opportunities to socialize, yourself, no one is going to make them for you. If you decide to stay at home, and maybe interact with r9k from time to time - that's not gonna cut it. This is why you start feeling depressed and miserable. You guys have to learn how to connect to someone in your area. No one can do that for you.
>>
>>36656658
Well there's nobody in the little community I live in so I'd need to do shit like MeetUp. I think one of the reasons the trips are draining is because I needed to do them every day when I was in university and I was stuck in town from 7 AM to 6 PM. I needed to carpool with my dad. Anyways thanks for the advice and I hope you enjoy the mountains.
>>
>>36656728
Thanks man. I will. Best of luck to you as well. I was gonna suggest attending a college class, but it looks like you've already done that...
>>
>>36656528
Beaches are overrated. They're full of old people and families taking selfies. Locals, who don't surf, only go to a beach with a friend/relative out of town. America, or at least CA, is a no fun-allowed place. You can't a have a beer, make a bonfire, or do cookout without some lifeguard/cop giving you grief/ticketing you. You have to go down into Baja Mexico, if you actually want to have 'fun' at a beach.
>>
>>36656920
Can confirm this is true. At least they're great for watching fireworks on the 4th of July.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.