[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just started pissing in bottles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20174029_191754278.jpg (697KB, 1479x2629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20174029_191754278.jpg
697KB, 1479x2629px
pic related. so where does it go from here then? is this rock bottom?
>>
>>36653769
>is this rock bottom?
Are you shitting in jugs yet?
>>
i have a piss bottle for when im fapping. sometimes have to pee during it, and i dont want to get dressed to walk to the bathroom
>>
>>36653797
>Are you shitting in jugs yet?
do trash bags count :(
>>
>>36653769
Bigger bottles
>>
>>36653769
You're the real r9k. I respect you.
>>
File: bin.jpg (10KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
bin.jpg
10KB, 355x355px
i have 4 of these

>one for piss
>one for shit
>one for cum
>one for food waste
>>
my mom got unreasonably mad when she found a couple of my piss 750s
i really didn't understand why, and i actually sometimes have legitimate reasons for not being able to leave my room, i work from home and sometimes need to be able to respond to an alert in seconds. the other day i literally turned my head for about three seconds and lost $450 as a result
it's not like i'm pissing on the floor or something
why did she get so triggered? i honestly do not understand.
>>
File: smug_wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug_wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36653943
This is interesting anon, mind showing us a pic or two? im curious
>>
>>36653769

Shitting in a bucket lined with newspaper, bonus points if the bucket is in the bath because the toilet is blocked so you now have to reverse crab position yourself over the bucket to shit before throwing the shit out the window.

I have done the above. I am not proud of this.
>>
>>36653833
You strip for wanks? Classy.
>>
>>36654103
my door locks so why not
>>
>>36653769
rock bottom is when you have to take a shit at 3am and you're such an alcoholic unemployed loser that you dont want to wake your parents up so you shit into a small wastebasket.
>>
>>36653943
Is this legit? Pics?
>>
>>36654442
>>36654081

i was just shitposting.
>>
>rent a nice enough house
>have my PC set up in the basement, next to a sliding door
>it's getting nice enough out that I can keep it open for a breeze
>I also piss out of it
>backyard smells like a pissy swamp and I can smell it while I play video games
>don't want to close sliding door because I like the breeze
>don't want to just walk down the hall and piss in the bathroom
>>
>>36654872
dump chemicals outside to cover the smell
>>
>>36654872
that sounds pretty comfy t.b.h.
>>
Pissbottles are great for when you're an alcoholic and you don't want to get up from the computer every 10 minutes.
>>
>>36654072
What do you work with anon? Trading?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.