[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill myself or should I continue trying to find a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: survivorship_bias.png (31KB, 317x473px) Image search: [Google]
survivorship_bias.png
31KB, 317x473px
Should I kill myself or should I continue trying to find a gf?
>>
>>36653170
You could try to stop giving a fuck instead.
>>
>>36653224
I tried. It works for a very short time.
>>
>>36653224
Not OP, but I wish this was an option. I just feel fucking empty no matter what I do in every other aspect of my life (which is going pretty good).
>>
>>36653170
that actually sounds like a good idea

brb buying literally all the lottery tickets in town
>>
>>36653170
Don't kill yourself. There's more to life than relationships (although they do help). I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get one anyway, might just want to rethink your approach and methods.
>>
>>36653245
>>36653257
Unlucky lads, I haven't given a shit about a single normalfag thing for over a decade now and it's been great. I'm happy to just be able to read loads of manga and listen to loads of music and don't need anything else, feels good man.
>>
>>36653315
Are you a neet?
>>36653276
Maybe, I am just so tired of the pain seeing all these girls around me, knowing they have sex with someone and I dont.
>>
>>36653170
You do realize finding a gf won't make you any happier, it'll probably make it worse, depends on what kind of gf you get but still
>>
>>36653380
It will cure the nogf feel. This is pretty much the only think I care about, as a thirsty person only cares about water.
>>
>>36653380
I hear this platitude all the time, and it might be true for some people, but when I was in a long term relationship, it pretty much solved all my problems. I was getting straight As, I was working out, I was eating right, and I winning the respect of my peers. And when she broke up with me, all those problems came crashing down on me again.
If having a girlfriend didn't solve anything, why would anyone do it?
>>
>>36653826
What should I do, anon? Better answer me than a gf will make it worse meme.
>>
>>36653879
I'm not sure what you could do. You could get more cut throat at finding a girlfriend. I personally haven't dated in years.
>>
File: 1446507775709.png (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446507775709.png
86KB, 750x750px
>>36653826
I agree with you.

I was a KHV until I was 22 and when I finally got a girlfriend a lot of things changed. I wanted to be a better man, wanted to make more money so I could eventually start a family with her, started thinking about improving society as a whole for my future children...a lot of shit that you don't do when you think you're just gonna be alone for the rest of your life. Having the right relationship cements you to society and makes you want to improve the world we live in. Being alone just fills your life with apathy.

it all came crashing down when she broke up with me though.
>>
>>36653348
>Are you a neet?

No, I've got a decent job relatively speaking.
>>
>>36653952
haha die fucking normie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.