[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop having panic attacks, I hate crying all the time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

I cant stop having panic attacks, I hate crying all the time. Aya doesnt like me anymore
>>
>>36653031
fuck off and die originale
>>
>>36653160
Ive already tried with a knife but I didnt finish. I need a gun.
>>
>>36653188
you have to stop thinking about aya, just do other stuff to try to take your find off him, you said you were gonna try to make a comic right?
>>
>>36653284
ops *mind
original correction
>>
>>36653284
I dont think I can do it. im mentally ill and a bad person. just lay in bed all day or cry in the bathroom
>>
>>36653329
just play some vidya or something simple like that, it might take your mind off things for a bit
>>
>>36653368
thanks for talking to me anon. im gonna go in the shower. sorry for bothering you
>>
>>36653407
you aren't bothering me dummy, play killing floor with me or something
>>
listen to relaxing music watch something that makes you happy cuddle a pillow and imagine it being someone cute
>>
I don't know why but these threads started giving me an erection.
>>
>>36653188
If you're a burgerbot this shouldn't be that lofty a proposition.
>>
>>36653031
you like aya because he's "mature" right ?? Why not take a step back and stop posting about him? put on an exterior that you've stopped being obsessed with him. Aya would really respect this mature decision. This is your best bet if you really want to reconcile with him.
>>
youre a really kind person, what aya thinks doesnt matter
>>
Rem I think you're cute
>>
I dunno dude, maybe you should stop worrying about things that can't be changed? Like, some things like eventually dying or getting hurt will happen no matter what, yeah? So I kinda stopped worrying as much about them. Might as well stop worrying about anything at all, really.

You'll get hurt for it, but it'll hurt less than it currently does.

I won't pretend to know what's best or whatever, but it works for me.

The less you worry = The best you'll feel.

If that doesn't help, just talk to someone or something on Discord or something.
>>
>>36653031 (OP)

Give me your Discord id, thanks.
>>
Oh look, it's this shitty thread again. Remove attention whore.
>>
Actually I regret suggesting Discord. Not on /r9k/ lmfao, it probably won't make anyone better, ever.
>>
Who the fuck is aya and stop posting anime girls to look cute you fat fuck
>>
remember to sage and report
>>36656394
this
>>
>>36653160
>fuck off and die originale
don't talk to rem like that
>>
>>36656394
Rem is thin and attractive.
>>
tfw remtard doesnt reply to your pots :C
>>
Aya, talk to Rem again already
I want to see him be happy
The depression you're causing him is making it harder for his other friends to talk to him
>>
File: 1489792514103.jpg (17KB, 301x236px) Image search: [Google]
1489792514103.jpg
17KB, 301x236px
>>36658162
Don't call him Remtard, he's Remnigger. He's been indoctrinated by the CIA to make niggerlicious posts on here. He's fucking niggercattle. Remember to sage.
>>
>>36658279
You aren't funny man
you can stop posting anytime, nobody will miss you
>>
>>36658279
WOOWOOWOOWO
>>
>>36653031
>panic attacks
No such thing, stop being a faggot
>>
Hey, Aya.

You're an idiot.

Treating Rem coldly and ignoring him is the last thing you should do if you really care about doing anything "for his sake." If you think what you're doing is somehow noble, then yes, you probably are kind of a bad person.

You two can meet each other in the middle. You can give him your friendship and he can try to give you however much space you need. He's not unreasonable. He was clingy with me at first, but now he's fine with just talking to me whenever I happen to be on.

The way you are treating him is not benefiting him, though. It wouldn't benefit anyone. You're incredibly foolish if you think otherwise.
>>
>>36658922
I WISH THEY COULD JUST BE FRIENDS AGAIN
>>
>>36658922
This
Ayas behavior here is honestly ridiculous
It's time for Aya to start acting like an adult and messaging rem

Everyone who has Aya as a friend on discord, I highly encourage you forward that message to him
>>
File: rossperot.jpg (77KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
rossperot.jpg
77KB, 780x438px
Is this an anime thing or are Aya and Rem real people?
Why is this thread?
>>
>>36659198
It won't work. Aya is the kind of person who doesn't look back. I used to be best friends with this one guy, but one day we had a fight and he removed me permanently. I tried to reconcile with him but he acted like I didn't exist, all my friends thought I was in the right and tried to get through to him but he didn't give a shit and continued to ignore me. Aya is the same kind of person. Rem's only option is to move on, though it's clearly not easy for him.
>>
look towards better things! Like waifu! If you think there's any reason at all not to do that, you're wrong, think again until it works!

There's also friends too I guess
>>
Can someone give me the rundown on what happened here? I see these threads every day.
>>
>>36659501
It's pretty simple. "Remfag" (OP) used to be friends with an "Ayafag". At some point Aya stopped being friends with Rem and got his friends together to bully him or something. This really hurt Rem, so now he's become obsessed with Aya and wants to be friends with him again really badly. He says Aya is the only thing that keeps him going and has threatened suicide several times.
>>
>>36659501
Rem and Aya were friends but I guess Rem was too clingy so Aya starting ignoring Rem, now Rems sad about it
Rem is the guy making the threads btw
>>
File: helper9.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper9.png
11KB, 657x527px
>>36659575
>>36659581
Do they know each other IRL? Is this a video game thing? I see mentions of steam and discord.
Why does this faggotry occur on /r9k/ specifically? It's been happening for a long time. What is the actual issue here, it feels like this Remfag should probably be done by now.
>>
>>36659617
>Do they know each other IRL?
No they were online friends
>Is this a video game thing?
Not really. The characters they post pictures of are from Touhou though
>Why does this faggotry occur on /r9k/ specifically?
Rem says he'd rather post about it on /r9k/ than talk about it to his friends or on his own Discord.
>What is the actual issue here, it feels like this Remfag should probably be done by now.
He can't. He's legitimately mentally ill
>>
>>36659575
>Aya stopped being friends with Rem and got his friends together to bully him or something
That's fucked up. Robots can never catch a break.
>>
>>36659686
That anon isn't telling the truth
the other one is
Rem hasn't done anything like that
>>
>>36659701
>Rem hasn't done anything like that
It was Aya who was the bully, no?
>>
>>36659718
There is no bully in this situation

Aya just isn't talking to rem, no bullying involved
>>
>>36659663
What specific personality disorders or mental disorders does he have?
>>
>>36659701
>>36659733
Really? Rem told me that Aya's friends added him to a Discord server to bully him.
>>
>>36659754
No, Rem said they made a server to "hurt" his feelings and posted it to the board
>>
File: rokoselfie.jpg (94KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rokoselfie.jpg
94KB, 720x960px
hey guys roko here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYRRSw8zI-Y
>>
>>36659857
hey roko hows it going
>>
>>36659976
its going good thanks
>>
>>36660004
thats a pretty cute dog, is it yours?
>>
>>36660018
im the one in these pics
>>
>>36660041
you're full of shit roko
>>
>>36660041
are you roleplaying as a dog mentally ill type?
kids today
>>
>>36660000
lemme check this get yeah boys?
>>
I added Aya and all I did was call him/her/wotever a nigger and never chatted again, I don't get what the obsession is
>>
>>36660181
apparently aya was really nice to Rem at the start or something
>>
hi. who is aya, who is rem?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.