[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are (((they))) doing to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1489039097537.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1489039097537.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
help me /r9k/, out of nowhere I've developed a massive desire to get a Jewish gf. I'd kill for a Jewish qt to make me pancakes and roll her eyes and giggle slightly at holocaust jokes, and even stranger, I've also developed a golden shower fetish out of literally nowhere over the past few days

HOW ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME AND WHY

also where do I find a qt jewess who wants me to piss on her face?
>>
>>36652615
you need to realize jews are some of the least healthy people on the planet. jewish women have a 20% chance of getting breast cancer and 79% of jews are less than 5'11 feet tall. they are really unhealthy and unintelligent people and you should reconsider your choices of getting a jewish partner.
>>
OP you are a crypto-((()))

Join the dark side, you are one of us.
>>
File: big nosed jew.jpg (27KB, 367x383px) Image search: [Google]
big nosed jew.jpg
27KB, 367x383px
>>36652615
Good for you man. Gl on finding said person though. Idk man go to a fucking holocaust memorial and tell holocaust jokes to random girls.

After a while you might find someone.

Gl hombre.
>>
>>36652688
Is the height thing really a problem if they are a girl though man?
>>
>>36652688
>unintelligent

Lul
>>
>>36652615
>tfw you'll never have a young qt Jewess that bared three of your children
>>
File: gift_of_semitic_blood.jpg (286KB, 1342x675px) Image search: [Google]
gift_of_semitic_blood.jpg
286KB, 1342x675px
Move to any upper middle class neighborhood in the US.
>>
>>36652615
>I'd kill for a Jewish qt to make me pancakes and roll her eyes and giggle slightly at holocaust jokes, and even stranger, I've also developed a golden shower fetish out of literally nowhere over the past few days

Just let this develop into wanting to eradicate the Jews by drowning them in your piss
>>
>>36652615
You mean a qt 'white' copper haired jewish gf anon? I fell you bro
>>
I knew an unironic /pol/tard Jewish girl in high school. She really didn't like feminists.
>>
>>36652820
>pure aryans
>chavs
>brown hair and eyes
are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>36652615
I want a Jewish GF but I don't hate Jews.
>>
>>36652803
>dick slicing

Really?
>>
File: 1488978387406.jpg (9KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488978387406.jpg
9KB, 236x282px
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess who'll go round morrison's with me helping me to be thirfty
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess to catch any pennies that fall out of my wallet
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess to invite me into the conspiracy
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess that is extremely domesticated
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess who invites me into her home to participate in some weird Jewish rituals making me feel so much closer and more connected with her
>tfw I'll never find a Jewess who gets excited watching me drink a huge jug of water and get ready to unload it back out on to her face

why even live
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.