[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, how the fuck do I order a large fry with my meal at Chick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: I WILL FUCKING END YOU.png (81KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
I WILL FUCKING END YOU.png
81KB, 556x430px
Ok, how the fuck do I order a large fry with my meal at Chick Fil A? Last time I went to the drive-thru, I said I wanted a number 2 LARGE with a sweet tea. Only the tea was large, NOT THE FRIES.
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO GO TO CHICK FIL A AND DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING MEDIUM FRY INSTEAD OF A LARGE
>>
Its easy anon just say

>I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.
>>
>>36652416

Ask for a large fries? It honestly pisses me off how fucking autistic some of you retards are.
>>
Just clarify that you want large fries as well.

Are you autistic?
>>
>>36652722
This, or use their app autist.
>>
File: reeeverything.jpg (244KB, 1024x927px) Image search: [Google]
reeeverything.jpg
244KB, 1024x927px
>>36652273
>>36652722
>>36652737
>>36652751
>NOT KNOWING WHERE YOU ARE
>2000 + 17
They're right, though. Say the words large fries at some point, OP.
>>
>>36652722
>>36652737

you shouldn't NEED to ASK dammit
>>
>>36652678
I DID SAY I WANTED A FUCKING NUMBER 2 LARGE AND I DIDN'T GET LARGE FRIES
>>36652722
But saying you want the meal large means the fries should be large as well
>>36652737
I might do that, but being that aggressive about the size of my fries makes me scared
The other day I went to another fast food restaurant. The lady at the window handed me my drink. It was very clearly leaking and had a small hole in the side. I never said anything about the drink or asked for a new on since this one had a hole in the cup and was leaking. I have no cup holders so I had to hold the drink inbetween my legs. It leaked out all over my car seat and pants the whole ride back. WHY COULDN'T I TELL THEM IT WAS LEAKING WHY DID I LET IT LEAK ALL OVER MYSELF WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WANT SOME GODDAMN LARGE FRIES
>>
Ok, I'm leaving to get my food. If this is still up, I will relate if my mission was a success. Hopefully the wagies can understand NUMBER 2 LARGE means large fries and drink.
>>
>>36652273
I cant go there every time I try i leave there is some person there in the drive through working there talking to customers makes me panic idk what to order and it stresses me out wtf do I do?
>>
File: iktf3.jpg (18KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
iktf3.jpg
18KB, 350x217px
>>36652796
I feel this pain. I don't know why I would rather suffer than deal with these people.
Good luck with the fries.
>>
>>36652796
Yeah either you're trolling or you have some serious problems, my man.

I don't even know anything about this board except that it's apparently filled with incels. I usually shitpost on /lit/ and /fit/ and decided to stop by here. I think I'm just going to fuck off back to being a normalfag.
>>
>>36652814
Dont go its prime time if you live in the dirty it will be SWARMED with normies wait like 30 mins
>>
File: image.jpg (946KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
946KB, 3264x2448px
>>36652870
I'm in line. I better get my damn large fries.
>>
>>36653231
OP here. She read the order back and said large fry. Idk what happened last time I came here. Dumb fuck didn't know number 2 large means large fry apparently. But this girl did! I am happy
>>
>>36653231
Where do you live OP? That weather looks comfy af
>>
>>36652273
You could just clarify that it's the fries you want large not the tea after you order, And what >>36652722 said
>>
>>36653289
Knoxville TN spring and summer evenings are god tier
>>
>>36652273
just say you want a number 2 with large fries and a small drink
>>
>>36653280
My pleasure. xD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.